Fly, Dragonfly

Galing kay awesomemaldog12

Brenna Van Dyne works with her mother and grandfather on some advanced technology. I don't have a good descri... Higit pa

Operation: Yellowjacket
Scott Lang: The Ant-Man
Explanations
SHIELD Burglary
The Three Wombats
The Ultimate Plan
The Wasp
How Ant-Man Should Have Ended (With Brenna Van Dyne)
A Rescue Mission
The Abduction
Hope Has Wings
Life's Funny
Cassie's Emergency!
Grandma Scott
The San Francisco Toy Car Chase
Reunited (For Real This Time)
How Ant-Man And The Wasp Should Have Ended (With Brenna Van Dyne)
Is It Really You?
Never Trust A Stark
Time Travel!
Reaching The Stars!
Avengers Assemble!

Aftermath

102 1 0
Galing kay awesomemaldog12

Everyone got to reunite with their families after five long years. Including myself. I reunited with my grandparents. Despite telling him I worked with the Avengers for a little while, Gramps said he was proud of the hero I've become. You should've seen his face when he found out about the Pym Particle having a huge impact on time travel!

A few days later, Pepper invited us to Tony's funeral to celebrate his life. Pepper placed Tony's arc reactor on the river with some flowers. A lot of the heroes came as well.

Steve volunteered to return all the stones to the rightful timeline, but ended up returning to his girlfriend in the past, Peggy Carter.

After returning to San Francisco, Scott got to spend lots of quality time with not only Mom, but also me and Cassie. Every day, we would feel like a happy family.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

103 0 17
After both of Annalise's parents died in an incident involving the avengers she swore to get revenge for her parents. One day when Annalise was 16 a...
1.2M 37.1K 200
Sorry I couldn't get to most of the requests.
692K 20.6K 62
You know the drill P.S: Sorry for the grammatical errors. English is not my first language.
13.6K 470 46
She didn't know. She would have done something to save her mother if she did. Good thing her moms favorite heroes took Ana in. The bad thing, she can...