Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 24

1.9K 141 8
By PraytoNamJesus

I watched at Jeongsu walked towards the line, bloody and beaten. Maybe I should've vouched for him to continue showing off, he just happened to get paired with the stronger ones unfortunately. But, his time passed. "Next!!" Giwook yelled, making me jump in place. I slightly glared at him from the side, huffing out a light sigh. His voice is so loud, continuously scaring me every time he yells while I'm thinking. "I'll go!" A red haired boy, not as red at Kains hair though, stepped up. I blinked. I tried to remember who he was as Giwook addressed another awakened student standing in line, "Jihye Lee, you go" he demanded the blonde short haired girl to step up. "...yes sir," she walked into the inner circle arena as if she didn't want to bother with this test while the red haired one was rather giddy about it. "Gangwoo Choi, you're not going to hit me with that strength of yours, are you?" She brushed some of her bob cut hair behind her ear, playing cutesy as Gangwoo laughed, amused.

"I don't want to, but I don't have a choice," he responded. I grimaced while listening to their conversation. In the comic, it didn't sound this cringy. Maybe because I wasn't watching to re-enacted in real life, but her moving her body to the side and pancaking her hands to set her face on it while making a pouty look sure as hell did it for me. I cleared my throat, looking away because of how...hard it was to watch. "Go easy on me~" "of course. It'd be too cruel of me to hit you with all my might" they continued to talk. But then the beeping countdown had begun.

On the last beep, Gangwoo stepped forward allowing Jihye to flinch in response. I watched every bit of it, wondering how this part went again. "Just don't move if you want this to hurt less!" He had a creepy smile showing all his teeth, leaving quite the impression on me. But then, unexpectedly, he started to float up in the air while covered in a transparent bubble, slightly distorting around the edges. My mouth went agape, seeing another power besides Jiwoos' fast speed, Wooins unpredictable energy, Subins ice creations, and Jisuks wind. "Huh!? Wh-what the heck!??" Gangwoo looked around, confused as Jihye raised her arms up, making Gangwoo float even higher in the air. "Hey! Put me down right now!!" He yelled at her. She had a happy smile on her face. So happy, she seemed like she just earned the biggest treat of her life while lifting Gangwoo even higher and higher, practically touching the ceiling. Mind you, this building itself seemed to tower almost 4 stories high. Maybe higher? I'm not too sure but the height he was at, I can say, wasn't something to laugh at. A regular human could die from where he was.

"Dammit!!!" Gangwoo started moving around, trying to get out of whatever thing Jihye captured him in when she casually spoke, "Stop struggling and stay still. What if my arms get weak and drop you?". I glanced at her, watching how her eyes looked very amused. He let his guard down and now, he was stuck. "What!?" He yelled, looking down from where he was. Gulping at the height. I, too, gulped. The last time I was that high was when I saved Raon from falling off a cliff, taking the impact of the ground with multiple broken bones in the process. Although I healed in no time, the pain was excruciating. I almost wished the fall had killed me instead. "Holy-" Jeongsu shivered at the sight as everyone else stared, shocked at what's playing out before them. The only one who hardly had a reaction was Giwook, he stood there, watching quite calmly while observing what Jihye just tactfully accomplished.

"Hey Jihye, you're not going to drop me from this height, right?" Gangwoo smiled nervously, trying to somehow ease up the situation. "I'm sorry, I don't have a choice. But don't worry too much, for an awakened one like you, falling from this height won't kill you" she repeated what Gangwoo said to her in the beginning. Hearing her, I nodded my head in agreement. It's true, as a just awakened one, falling from that height didn't kill me, rather I fell a little higher than where Giwook was but still, I can say it wasn't fun in the slightest. I turned my head to look at Jiwoo and Wooin, to see how they were reacting when I ended up making eye contact with Giwook who's brow was raised. I paused, eyes widening a little when he squinted his eyes. Did he see me agree with Jihye? "Ah- my father, I once saw him throw an awakened one down that height as training...all of them survived so...haha-" I made up anything. It's not a very good excuse, but it was all I could come up with. No one can question Kain about his fathers training methods if he's as influential as I think he is.

"Hmm" Giwook hummed in response, nodding his head as well before going back to the spar. I sighed in relief, having almost given myself away again. Really, I doubt anyone would think Kain was an awakened one anymore, especially since he's been around for so long and yet, no one felt a single bit of power from him. If anything, it'd be weird for someone to start suspecting Kain of being an awakened one. Thinking about this, I relaxed. A relax like no other. As if being on guard all the time wasn't needed since the past Kain had already built a sturdy foundation for no case of suspension to start in the first place.

"Sorry Gangwoo" Jihye spoke with an innocent smile as her power slowly faded from her hands. "HEY!" Gangwoo screamed, feeling the lightness keeping him within the air fade away. Pop! He plummeted down to the ground, head first. Everyone heard a thud within the area, rendering a silence. I gulped. Somehow, it was way more difficult to watch someone fall straight down that high right into the hard rock ground in person. In fact, I found it insanely crazy how awakened ones can heal so quickly after something like this. In fact, looking down at my hands, I found myself scary. I could do these same things to other people if I wanted to. But...I'm not...I'm not someone who would do such horrid actions to anyone, even if it's a forced spar.

"Argh, fuck.... you..." Gangwoo twitched, trying to crawl at Jihye who had another sickeningly sweet smile as she activated her power once more, lifting Gangwoo into the air then dropping him again. "I guess once wasn't enough-" she spoke as she did so. Hearing the weak words, "S-stop-" from Gangwoo before getting dropped again. "ARGH-" everyone stayed quiet. I had mixed feelings about this. The awakened academy and their methods. I'm someone who wasn't born into the awakened world, if anything, I've always been a regular human. Even now, there's no way in hell I can comprehend the awakened ones rules or world. This is why I'm desperate to stay hidden. In staying away from the awakened world. If my hyung was here, that'd be a whole different story but this, I'm by myself. A boy who's always been average in everything up until this point. My hyung...how did he accept this world so quickly? I pursed my lips thinking of him, my Eunwoo who trained with our father who admitted to killing multiple awakened ones, the same awakened ones I'm surrounded by within this room.

"You, take Gangwoo to the medical center" Giwook looked at Taeyoung, watching as he lightly said "yes sir..." before running into the arena, trying to lift up Gangwoo as Jiwoo approached, helping him set the boy on his back. "Thanks" he said to Jiwoo, leaving the arena and making his way to the infirmary. "Jiwoo, spar with Jihye this time" "Pardon!?!" Jiwoo and Jihye looked towards Giwook, shocked, all very surprised by this sudden turn of events. All, except me. "Jeongsu fought twice, so you guys will too" he reasoned while I side eyed him, knowing well it's just an excuse to measure Jiwoos true ability. After all, you can't hide anything from the experienced eyes of awakened one's. Well, at least not many can except me. I smirked to myself, feeling a bit good that I even came this far in hiding when I'm awakened. "Mr.Jang...I only sparred once..." Wooin spoke up, only to be shut down with a, "you're good" from Giwook.

"Jiwoo and Jihye, get ready" he demanded. Meanwhile I shuffled in place, looking at Wooin who only watched the spar calmly while Giwook kept his eyes on Jiwoo. My eyes then landed on Jiwoo, hearing the beeping countdown start. The last beep hit and Jihye used her power immediately after just to catch nothing, Jiwoo disappeared from his spot when he reappeared at her side. Throwing a good punch into her side and sending her flying a few meters then plopping back onto the ground. His eyes widened, quite confused about what just happened. Both Jeongsu and Giwook looked alarmed when they saw Jiwoos true ability. I smirked a bit. Proud of him.

"Are you okay!?" He ran over to Jihye, getting onto his knees while calling out her name. "M-Mr. Jang, I-I think Jihye passed out!" Jiwoos worried eyes scanned Jihye, extremely worried he might've done irreparable damage by accident after having used his power too much because of how nervous he became when he saw how Jihye used her power. "Don't worry," Giwook said. "The durability of an awakened one's body is different from that of ordinary people. After getting treated in the medical center within the academy, she'll recover soon" He explained, watching as Jiwoos teary eyes relaxed in relief. "Really? How fortunate! Waaah!" Then, proceeded to cry a few tears for the fallen of his comrade who he punched a bit too hard. "I know, he's just a little bit too soft" I commented, smiling as I walked over to Jiwoo, gaining the attention of Giwook and Wooin. "Jiwoo, how about we take her to the medical center" I suggested, watching as the teary eyed boy nodded his head, sniffling.

...

"I'm glad she'll be okay..." Jiwoo said, placing Jihye on a bed so the rest of the staff can take a look at her and treat her. "She's awakened. If I know anything about awakened ones, they heal freakishly fast" I responded, technically referring to myself since my bone healed in a matter of 5 days rather than what should've taken months. "He's right Jiwoo, don't feel bad about it. It was a spar Mr.Jang demanded" Wooin hopped into the conversation, helping Jiwoo feel a little better. I looked up at Wooin who stood at my side instead of Jiwoos, shuffling a little to make some space between us. "Oh- Kain- your hair" my eyes looked up to Jiwoo who leaned over Jihyes body, reaching his hand out enough to tuck some of Kains hair behind my ear. I blinked, stepping back. "Ah- your hair almost got caught in your jacket zipper..." Jiwoo explained, pointing to the zipper on my jacket. Looking down, I realized I was about to zip up my jacket on my hair.

"Oh...thanks" I said, moving the rest of Kains long hair back to carefully zip up the rest of it. Once done, we all walked out of the room. "Haaaah, I'm glad today's over. I was so nervous because it's my first time at a place like this but...it was a bit fun" Jiwoo started up a conversation. Earning a small nod from Wooin who shut the door quietly behind them. "What about you Kain? Todays your first day as a trainers assistant right?" Jiwoo seemed pretty excited to ask but I only shrugged my shoulders, not having been treated like an assistant at all. If anything, I just stood there quietly. Watching as everyone else did the work. After all, what's a non-awakened assistant supposed to do with a bunch of awakened students? "It was okay. The spars were interesting at least, especially Wooins and your spars" I absentmindedly said, feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket. Taking it out, I saw a message from Giwook.

Come back to the arena, I need to talk to you, it read.

"Uhm...Kain'' Jiwoo walked up to me, surprising me a bit as I turned off my phone before he could see the message. "Do you want to come to my room? It's just, I have a few questions for you..." Wooin blinked, looking towards the blushing Jiwoo then to me who only thought about it for a moment but sighed. "I can't. I have to get back to the arena to clean up but maybe next time kid, still. Good job today. You did great" I reached up to Jiwoos head, ruffling his hair then snapped my hand away, realizing what I just did. "....Get to your rooms safely, see you tomorrow!" Without another word I turned and ran down the hall, a small smile on my face since I get to see Giwook alone, in the arena.

At least, that's what I thought when I entered the place only to see Giwook talking to Taeyoung. Both stopped when they saw me approaching. "What's up?" I asked, stopped beside Giwook and looked at the nervous Taeyoung. "I was discussing something with him" Giwook said, turning to me. "I asked him if he's willing to learn from you" I halted, snapping my eyes to Giwook. "I'm sorry? But I'm not awakened. I have nothing to teach to Taeyoung-" I started but he lifted his hand, indicating for me to stop. I obeyed. Shutting my mouth as he continued to explain. "A manger-in-training is a job that requires great discipline and skill. You have to think fast, have great decision making, understand all principles regarding force control and many other aspects. These aspects can be used for Taeyoung ability. In fact, people like you are considered non-awakened awakened, meaning, you have the same potential as an awakened one. But you're still not awakened. That's why I thought long and hard about you becoming Taeyoungs mentor. And teach him how to properly understand his power" My mouth was agape, completely in shock as I turned to Taeyoung who flinched at my gaze, gulping. Before, he couldn't get a good look at me but as I stood closer, he seemed rather distracted by my looks.

"Are you sure that's the best decision Giwook? I understand where you're coming from but I'm simply 'in-training' as well. I'm not an manager for the awakened ones yet...it's like giving a desciple a desciple- it makes no sense" I tried to shoot down the idea completely. Having to stand by and watch spars as his assistant is already risky but having an awakened one around me at all times is even more so. Having my own student? Even though I'm the same age group as them? What the hell is Giwook thinking!? "Plus, what about the organization who brought him? Would they want someone like me to train him??" Hearing this, Giwook blinked, looking away for a moment. Then sighed. Knowing I had a point. "I'll discuss this idea with the organization that brought him in. But for now, Taeyoung, are you okay with Kain teaching you? You'll have to spend a bit more time after classes end with him" I flinched. Excuse me? "What's that-" I wanted to ask what he meant by that when Taeyoung, the shy fidgeting boy opened his mouth, interrupting me.

"Yes. I don't mind. I...I'm willing to take anything in order to improve my power" he said truthfully. "Wha- does this mean I'll be working overtime???" I asked when Giwook only chuckled at my pale expression while staring at Taeyoung. "Yes. You don't do anything during class anyways. Might as well use that knowledge you have in order to teach Taeyoung a thing or two" I glared up at him, huffing out a sigh, defeated. I reached out my hand to Taeyoung. "...it's nice to meet you. My name's Kain Hua, please take care of me" Taeyoung gulped, hesitantly grabbing my hand with a little bow. "My name's Taeyoung, I hope you also take care of me" we shook hands. Sealing the weird desciple's disciple relationship. God, I can only imagine how much this'll mess up the story...hopefully not much. Still, I now have an awakened students under me. This, in no way will benefit me in the slightest.

...

3rd person point of view:

Jiwoo entered the room assigned to him in the awakened academy, pretty happy after Wooin and Kain talked him out of feeling so bad for Jihye. "Mr.Kayden! I'm back!" He said, taking off his shoes at the entrance before walking into the room completely, seeing his teacher cat sitting at the window seal, having been observing outside. "Hey" he turned, looking at Jiwoo. "How was your day? You said you'd look around this place today" Jiwoo responsed, walking over to sit on the couch where Kayden was. "Oh, nothing special happened. I was just surprised to find out that quite a lot of strong awakened ones are here" Kaydens tail swished as he spoke, remembering the little run in he had with Seongik Han during his time walking around the island. "By the way, how was your first day of class?" Kayden asked, quite curious.

"Oh, the instructor made us spar with each other to see how good we are" Jiwoo smiled happily as he thought of the time in class. "Oh yeah? Looks like you won" Kayden smirked, seeing Jiwoo being all excited. "Yeah! I spared twice and won both times" he couldn't help but giggle at his own accomplishments, completely pleased with his wins. "Of course you would win" Kayden said as if it was expected. "Uhm...before that, Mr.Kayden" Jiwoos happy demeanor changed, fidgeting with his fingers as he stared down at them, debating if he should say anything. "What is it?" Kayden asked after having watched Jiwoo continue to hesitate for a few seconds. "You...remember Kain right?" Kayden blinked, thinking for a moment when the red haired boy popped up in his head. "Ah yeah. The red head who's got attitude. Yeah, I remember him" he yawned, getting a bit bored since he wanted to hear more about Jiwoos spars than some snobby kid named Kain.

"Well, he's our instructors assisstent" but his ears perked heading Jiwoo. "Assisstent? You mean that ordinary human kid is an awakened one's assisstent?" He asked, a bit surprised. "Yeah, but that's not what I'm trying to get at. What I'm trying to ask is...how do I make friends with someone like him? He's always so...distant" Kayden thought for a moment. This type of talk isn't his cup of tea because awakened one's don't usually have "friends" nor "ally's" to be specific. But, seeing Jiwoos bright hazel eyes expecting him to answer, he tried to come up with one. "That kids from a rich awakened family right?" He asked. Jiwoo nodded. "Well, it only makes sense he's keeping his distance. Even if he isn't awakened, he was probably taught to look down on those who aren't affiliated" he explained but Jiwoo furrowed his brows.

"But he's always butting heads with Jisuk...plus- he never looks down on us, he even told me I did great today in my spar" hearing this, Kayden flinched. Grimacing. "Then, I don't know Kid. This Kain person seems just as odd as you and your friends" He finished seeing how Jiwoo saddened. Instead, he changed the subject. "How about telling me about your spars. Now that, I can help with" Jiwoo glanced at Kayden, the thought of Kain completely washed away as a smile formed on his face. "Okay! My first opponent..." he started and the two went on and on about their fights.

____________________________________

A/n: Kain is now an unofficial teacher to his unofficial student depending on the organization that brought Taeyoung's answer will be. -3-

Kain when Giwook basically forced him to become Taeyoung's unofficial teacher:

Also Kain when he thought he was boutta have a private conversation with Giwook, alone:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

906K 41.4K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
581K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...