Brock Bagans | Ghost Adventur...

By GhostAdventuresHQ

"I never want kids" Zak said. He'd always been too busy filming for Ghost Adventures to start a family. Every... More

Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21
Chapter 22:

Chapter 12:

338 14 0
By GhostAdventuresHQ

Brock was downstairs watching cartoons while Zak was cleaning up the house. Brock soon got bored and decided to move around.

"Da-ddy?" Brock spoke, as he stood up on the sofa in hope to get his attention. "Yeah?" Zak responded, as he stopped what he was doing and came over to him before picking him up and holding him close. "Swim?" Brock asked, as he smiled slightly. He still wanted to go swimming as he wasn't allowed to the day before. "Later Brock, it's only ten am" Zak told his son. "But-" Brock began, his smile was replaced by a slight frown as he looked down to the ground sadly. "It's still very early, Brock, but Annabelle's coming over later." He told the little boy, in order to lighten the mood slightly. Brock smiled at this. "-kay, da-ddy." He smiled, as Zak placed him back onto the sofa in order to finish cleaning up the house.

Once Zak was done cleaning, he joined Brock on the sofa. The little boy immediately noticed that his daddy had sat with him and decided that he was going to sit on his lap but facing him. 

"Da-ddy?" Brock began, as he looked up at his daddy. "Mhm?" Zak responded. "When  Mommy home?" He asked, as he began to look into the hallway. "She's coming home tomorrow." Zak told his son once Brock had turned around to face him again. "Oh...Long time!" Brock complained, as he frowned slightly. "I know, do you miss her?" Zak asked him, before receiving a slight nod from Brock in reply. "Me too Brock, me too." He admitted.

*DING-DONG!*

Zak and Brock's conversation was interrupted by the doorbell. Zak placed Brock beside him as he got up and walked towards the front door. Brock got up from the sofa and ran over to the window that looked out to the street.

"Da-ddy! Ann-belle here!" Brock exclaimed,  as he jumped up and down excitedly before running over to the front door. "Calm down, Brock!" Zak laughed in response to seeing how excited Brock was to see Annabelle. 

Zak soon opened the front door which revealed Nick and Annabelle. "Ann-belle!" Brock exclaimed as Annabelle stepped inside the door. "Brock!" She said, hugging him close. "Swim?" Brock asked Annabelle, hoping that she'd say yes to the idea. "You both can swim in a few, it's still a little early." Zak told them before turning his attention back to Nick. "I've gotta go to the mall but I'll be back later on, see you." Nick spoke, as he gave a slight wave goodbye to Zak, Brock and Annabelle. "Okay, see you soon." Zak smiled slightly as he watched Nick get into his car and drive off.

Brock and Annabelle ran off to play with a few off Brock's toys but it wasn't long until they both got bored with the toys that they were playing with. "Swim! Swim! Swim!" Brock shouted loudly, as he got up from the living room floor and started jumping around. "Shhh!" Zak told him, as he put his finger to his lips. Brock stopped shouting and jumping and started giggling.

"I've got my costume on underneath my clothes" Annabelle told Zak as she too got up from the floor. "Ah okay, are you able to change out of those clothes by yourself?" He asked her. She nodded vigorously in reply.

Brock then ran upstairs, he wanted to go and change into his swim shorts. Annabelle soon followed him up the stairs. Seeing that both of the kids had ran off in a hurry, Zak decided to go upstairs and see what they were doing. As soon as he made it upstairs, he saw Brock running around without his shirt on. 

"Did you take that off by yourself?" Zak asked him, as she watched the little boy jump and run around slightly. "Ann-belle help" Brock told his daddy. "C'mere so I can help you change into your swim shorts" Zak spoke, as he bent down and held out his arms for his little boy to jump into. 

Brock ignored this and continued to run around. "If you don't stop running around, they'll be no swimming for you" Zak told him sternly, but calmly. Brock soon stopped running and giggled slightly before running towards his daddy and jumping into his arms. Zak picked his son up and sat him on his hip before taking him into his bedroom. 

"Wanna change now?" He asked his son, who nodded in reply. "Annabelle? Where are you?" Zak called to her. "Bathroom-" She replied back. "Okay." Zak responded, as he called back to her.

"Da-ddy?" Brock spoke. "Yeah?" Zak responded. "Why diaper?" Brock asked, as he looked down at the swim diaper that his daddy had helped him into. "Because I don't want you to pee in the pool, well okay you didn't last time but I forgot to put a diaper on you and you slipped on the way to the bathroom because you needed to go-" Zak told him. "I not slip" Brock told his daddy as he frowned slightly. He didn't like wearing swim diapers as they were uncomfortable. "I'm not taking any chances, Brock" I told him, "Also, I don't want you to pee yourself, you're not really potty trained yet." 

Brock frowned yet again. "Do you want to be potty trained?" Zak asked him. Brock shook his head before shrugging. "Okay then, you'll have to wear the diaper" He told him. Brock frowned again. "Brock, I don't see the problem, you wear a diaper anyway" Zak spoke, as he sighed slightly. "Dat- not comfy" Brock replied, as he was referring to the swim diaper. "Until you're potty trained, you'll have to wear a diaper, especially for the pool okay?" Zak said, as he looked at his son. "-Kay" Brock responded.

Once Brock and Annabelle were ready for the pool, Zak carried them both downstairs. He then placed them both down on the ground as soon as they were downstairs, in which, they both ran off.

Zak opened the door to the backyard. "Come on kids" Zak called to them as he went into the backyard and sat down on one of the sun beds as he waited for them to join him. 

Annabelle came into the backyard, Brock followed closely behind her. "Watch me" Annabelle began, as she jumped into the smaller pool. "Well done!" Zak smiled at her, as he praised her. "Thank you" She replied, as she smiled.

"Watch dis!" Brock copied. "Don't jump in without your floaties"  Zak told him sternly. He didn't want his son falling in. Brock stopped what he was doing but soon tip toed to the edge of the pool. Zak sighed as he got up and picked Brock up from where he was standing and took him over to the sun beds where Zak had been originally reclining. 

"Da-ddy" Brock whined. "Brock, I told you, you need your floaties on before you can jump into the pool." Zak told him as he sat his son down on one of the sun beds. "No, I jump in." Brock frowned as he folded his arms. "You need your floaties on because you can't swim, without it you could drown and I don't want you to drown, Brock." Zak told him. Brock didn't say anything, he just sat at the end of the sun bed as Zak helped him put his floaties on. 

"There, now you can jump in!" Zak told him, with a slight smile. Brock got up from his seat but stood by the sun bed. "What is it Brock?" Zak asked his son, as he wondered why Brock was not going into the pool. "You swim." Brock said, as he started pulling at his daddy's hand. He wanted him to get up from the sun bed that he was laying on. "I can swim with you both if you want but I'd need to get my swim shorts on-" Zak told his son. "Ye- swim!" Brock exclaimed, as he smiled. "Alright" Zak replied, as he got off of the sun bed.

"Annabelle?" Zak called to her. "Yeah?" She responded, as she sat on the stairs of the pool. "Would you watch Brock for me? I need to put my swim shorts on." He told her. Annabelle nodded in the reply. "Thank you." Zak replied, as he ran inside and up the stairs.

"Watch dis!" Brock said, as he jumped into the pool. He forgot to hold his nose so he ended up breathing in some of the water. When he came back up, he began to cough. "You okay?" Annabelle asked him, as she swam over to where Brock was floating. He coughed a bit more before nodding slightly.

"Can you do any tricks?" She asked him, once he seemed to be feeling one hundred percent fine. Brock shook his head in response, although, he wished that he could. "Look, I can spin!" Annabelle said, as she jumped and spun around before hitting the water. "I do dat!" Brock said, as he climbed out of the pool. "Maybe you should wait for Zak" Annabelle suggested, knowing that what she was saying would be safer. Brock shook his head and decided to jump and spin into the pool. Again, he forgot to hold his nose so he coughed for a while. "Did it!" He exclaimed, as he climbed out the pool and sat on the side.

When Zak had finally finished changing into his swim shorts, he joined the kids once again and sat down on the sun bed. He noticed that Annabelle was jumping into the pool while Brock sat on the side.

"Brock, why do you have your hand in your pants?" Zak asked him, as he decided to get into the pool via the steps. Brock shrugged before looking away. "Do you need to pee?" Zak wondered. Brock shook his head yet again. 

Zak soon swam over to where Brock was sitting on the side and looked up at him. "Brock, take your hand out of your pants."  Zak told his son. Brock shook his head as he looked away again. "Why won't you?" He asked him. "Owie." Brock admitted, as he frowned slightly. "Did you hurt yourself when you jumped in?" Zak asked him, as he pulled himself up using the side of the pool and sat next to Brock. Brock nodded again, however, he felt slightly embarrassed. "Aw, c'mere." Zak began, as I picked him off of the side and snuggled him close. Brock soon took his hand out of his pants.

"Are you okay now?" He asked his son, just to be sure. Brock nodded and climbed onto his daddy's back. "Do you want to jump off the side? I'll catch you" Zak told him, as he smiled slightly as he also looked back at his son in the process. "Pwomise?" Brock asked his daddy. "I promise, Brock." Zak assured his son. 

Brock soon climbed off his daddy's back which allowed Zak to get off of the side and climb back into the pool. Brock decided to take a small run-up and jumped really high. Zak caught him like he had promised to said and cradled his little boy in his arms again. Brock giggled. "Was that fun?" Zak asked his son, before receiving a nod from Brock. 

Brock went off to play with Annabelle while Zak decided to do a few lengths of the pool. The two of them played the whole day until Nick came back from the mall to join them all for dinner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.3K 28
I hadn't had many first opportunities, I have lived a very private life. My family was murdered right before my eyes and from there I've never really...
3.6K 34 24
This is The Beginning of Zak and Hadley's life. This takes place around when Zak starts his ghost hunting career and Hadley is still a young child. S...
2.9K 201 38
Shawn moves to Sin City with her best friend as an escape to get away from a bad relationship and a deadly diagnosis. After meeting the Ghost Adventu...
139K 4.6K 62
Zak, lead investigator of Ghost Adventures, has had his fair share of women over time. From models, singers and even an ex playboy bunny. With fast...