Wife From Modern world

By Sky_palace44

Hua hua is a girl from modern world who get hit by a car and travel back to ancient Chinese dynasty and when... More

🦋 Welcome 🦋
chapter 1
chapter 2
Night before marriage
wedding day
Wedding day 2
Sweetness in air
paper plane in Chang an
Banquet in Palace
Banquet in Palace 2
The only thing that can prove Hua hua is not Rong Yun !!!
Revenge done
let's enjoy the moon
Revenge for Rong Yun
Revenge for Rong Yun 2
Chapter 16
Reconciliation of Prince's
Empress's birthday banquet
Husband in danger
Attack in Chang'an
Chapter 22
Attack in Chang'an 2
I don't love you anymore!!!
Hua hua find out what happened
Escape from prime Minister Manor
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

I know him well🌻

54 6 0
By Sky_palace44

Hua hua is standing outside the gate of prince Manor with sword in hand and united hair ....eyes full of grievance and anger ~~~

guards tried to stop her from entering

Guard " Prin___mean Rong Yun miss you can't go inside!!"

Hua hua " Ow ? Than you are trying to stop me ? Huu?"

Guard by making a pity face " We have no other way prince gave us order we can't let you in !! "

Hua hua " Okk "

She step back and and she hold the sword in her neck and said " Are moving or not ??"

They are afraid that Hua hua may get herself hurt but as it's Wang Zhang order they can't do anything that's why they are still on their spots

Hua hua " Good !! You guys are so loyal!!now let's see what will happen if prime ministers daughter died infront of 6th prince Manor "

Xie tin shout " Xiǎojiě !! Stop !!"

He came runningly and stopped her

Xie tin"Xiǎojiě have you gone mad what are you doing??"

Hua hua in a low voice " I'm just scaring them ...do you think I can commit suicide?? Even if you didn't came they will surely stopped me "

Xie tin" I know !!  Everyone in prince manor like you how can they just let you die but you should not make things hard for them it's prince order you can't go inside "

Hua hua pushed him away " Today I must need to meet him !! Go away !!"

Xie tin" But Xiǎojiě !!"

Hua hua by making a rabbit face " Let me goo !!"

Xie tin " Aaa !! I can't !! "

Hua hua by making an angry expression" Than forget about seeing Xiao ai again in your life "

Xie tin get scared and said " Okk okk go , you are just too strong I can't stop you "

Hua hua " thank you "

Wang Zhangs study

Wang Zhang his a book in his hand but  actually he is not reading he is starring at something between the book ... It was Hua hua's lotus hairpin one of her favorite....

Knock at the the door

Wang Zhang " Whoo ??"

Fang  Xia " Yun Xiǎojiě is here "

Wang Zhang suddenly gets happy and a little sad at same time as he know he can't face her

Wang Zhang with a happy tone

"Don't let her in nor hurt her just send her back some how "

Fang Xia " But Yun miss is came with a sword she is treating everyone "

Wang Zhang can't able to hold his laugh and it's his first laugh in past 7 days

Wang Zhang " Haha that silly she really think that she is Yun Yun ? Don't worry send her back "

Fang Xia internally" Only Yun miss can make prince feel this way haha "
Fang Xia" Okk " he turned back and find Hua hua

Fang Xia" Miss you can't get inside !!"

Wang Zhang heard the voice and quickly closed the book and with curiosity he is looking at the door

Hua hua point the sword at fang Xia " Get away!!"

Xie tin pull fang Xia away from door " Aiyoo fang Xia bro don't stand between them !!"

Fang Xia " How can you betray prince !!"

Xie tin " I have no other way "

Hua hua " Thank you xie tin !!"

She burged into the room

Fang Xia" Xie tin don't you know the truth!!"

Xie tin" I know but do you think you can stop Yun miss ?? Today no one can stop her only princes answer can stop her "

They both are very tensed

Hua hua closed the door

Hua hua called him in a soft voice " Fu jūn " all of her anger goes away when she saw Wang zhang

Wang Zhang internally " Don't call me like this I can't able to hold back Hua hua "

Wang Zhang " I'm not your Fu jūn anymore"

Hua hua " But why ?? What on earth happened in last 7 days ??"

Wang Zhang " I just don't feel the same way like before I don't love you anymore"

Hua hua " Hahh don't love me ?? "

Tears is just rolling down from cheeks hua hua is feeling like she is struck by a thunder

Hua hua came close to him and said " Wang Zhang it's not only your marriage who gave you the right to divorce alone ??"

Wang Zhang " I'm the honorable respected 6th prince who dare to stop me ??"

Hua hua can't able to talk anymore just helplessly starring at him suddenly she notice something between books

Hua hua internally" Is it a hairpin!!" She look carefully and find that it's her lotus hairpin " he hide this in between books !! it means before I came here he must be ___"
Now she understand if Wang Zhang divorced her that's mean the reason is big and he can't tell her than Hua hua decided to pretend like knowing nothing and leave...

Hua hua " Okk !! If you really don't love me than from now on we are not a pair of love birds you are just a Stinky crow and I ___ I am a beautiful little bird hahhh !! "

Even though Wang Zhangs heart is ripped at thought that from now on they have nothing to do with each other but he can't help but laugh internally at Hua hua's words " This girl what nonsense is she saying hahah !! Stinky crow and bird whatever!!" He replied in a low voice" Than you can go now "by pointing at the door

Hua hua " Who want to stay with you ??"

Hua hua walkout in a full mood like a queen 👑

Wang Zhang from behind " Little bird may you find your happiness don't waste you life for a dying person cough!! Cough !!!"

Fang Xia came " Prince are you alright??"

Wang Zhang open the book again held the hairpin just before his eyes and said " What can happen to me !! My Niáng is gone!! cough cough !!"

Fang Xia "Prince you need to take your medicine Let's goo "

Wang Zhang hide the hairpin in his sleeve and said " Okk let's goo !" And suddenly he remembered something " Ohh go right now !! That silly girl didn't wear any shoe "

Fang Xia " Okk I understand!!"

While Hua hua is about to cross the gate of prince Manor fang Xia stopped her

Fang Xia "miss your shoes "

Hua hua " shoes ??"

Fang Xia point at her feet hua hua with a shocking face " I didn't wear my shoes ??"

Fang Xia smile

Hua hua " Thank you "

Fang Xia " it's my duty miss !! Take care !!"

Hua hua stopped him and asked" Can you tell me what happened to Wang Zhang??"

Fang Xia" What do you mean miss ??"

Hua hua " Aah !! I'm a fool you are so loyal to him I'm how can you tell me !! Just pretend I didn't ask anything "

Fang Xia just stand like a dumbfounded and just nodded to her ......

At night prime Minister Manor

After Hua hua returned from prince Manor know one asked anything about that manor they are afraid Hua hua might can't able to hold her back .... prime minister also didn't talk about that matter....but hua hua can't able to keep calm after knowing that Wang Zhang is still care for her but he is the one who divorced her ...she is feeling puzzled.....

Infront of dressing table hua hua is looking at her forehead where Wang Zhang used to make Huadian for her she can't help but frown ~~~

Xiao Ai "miss don't get upset for a man like him he don't deserve you !!"

Hua hua " Xiao Ai !! Do you know what I saw today ??"

Xiao Ai " What miss ??"

Hua hua " My lotus hairpin "

Xiao Ai " You went to your bedroom??"

Hua hua " Not in my room ....in study room of Wang Zhang ... between his books "

Xiao ai is thinking for sometime and said " That's mean __"

Hua hua " He said he don't love me but still looking at my hairpin sneakily and you know Xiao ai I don't even notice that I didn't wear shoes but "

Xiao Ai "What miss ??"

Hua hua " But Fang Xia bought me a pair of shoes...did you know what it mean ??"

Xiao Ai is again thinking something" Mmm I know he must be fall into you miss !! "

Hua hua " Pehh !! You fool !! Wrong it's Wang Zhang who told him beacuse fang Xia only take orders from him "

Xiao Ai " Mmm that's make Sense than why 6th prince divorced you ??"

Hua hua " I'm also thinking it ...I think something is wrong with him and he don't want to involve me that's why he divorced me !!"

Xiao ai " Mmm you are right miss ...now what should we do now ??"

Hua hua " let's change Xiao ai we are going out !!"

Xiao ai " But prince Manor is heavily guarded if we trespass we will be punished!!" With a little scared face

Hua hua " who said we are going to prince Manor ,we are going to meet with Dr Jiang "

Xiao ai " Aaa!!"

Hua hua " today when I saw him he was not like other day ...he was looking weak his face and lip is pale he was looking exhausted... something is wrong...that Stinky crow is hiding something from me " with a sad face

Xiao ai"Don't worry miss he will be fine ,let's go now "

Hua hua " Yes he will be fine !!"

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472 10 21
Jiang Yan was at the peak of power and success in the business world. But her hidden enemies had finally caught up to her. In a shocking twist of fat...
26.7K 399 30
Original title 穿成反派大佬的童养媳 On the day of Catch Zhou, Tao Qiong threw himself into the arms of a little brother when he saw the color. As a result, he...
Tears Of Kai Yuan By Avigayil

Historical Fiction

75.6K 3.1K 35
Location: Ancient China Date: T'ang Dynasty During the most flourishing era in Ancient China, all seemed to be well for the people. The kingdom was g...
EMPRESS LIU By Desi Turtle

Historical Fiction

289K 10.1K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...