World of Fiction[Complete]

Від FantasyWorldForest

His life was torturous, he wanted to escape his own life. He was jealous of fictional characters, they always... Більше

A/N
Introduction
The Downfall
Ordinary Life
New World
Strangely Familiar Stranger
A Family
🎉New🎉
Little Accidents
IMP Info Box
Questions
Myth - The Last Hope
Side story talk
Ticking Time
Knight in Black Armour
Aftermath
Change
A Blessing
Bonus
...
Real Dream World
Tragedy of Real Dream World
Merge of Two Worlds
A/n

The Struggle 🔞

241 25 2
Від FantasyWorldForest

There were large and widely spread trees in this valley of forest. Small trail of human existence was passing through the thick greenary like a snake trail. Jungkook walked down the trail, removing the greenery that interrupted his vision from scanning around the area. The Werewolf couples followed him silently, keeping their ears on alert to hear any danger around. They were determined to find their hyung. They don't care if he is a hybrid. He was their hyung. Even though he never lets anyone near his ice cold circle of personal space, he silently and subtly took care of them.

They were relying on Jungkook's memories of the place Seokjin used to go in his solitude. The online book never described why he went there other than to hide his identity. But the Werewolf family figured it out that he must be locking himself away when he has to go through urge of vampire hunt or rut/heat of a Werewolf. They were unable to guess whether Seokjin was an alpha or omega. He sure had strength of an alpha but he smelled like sweet cherry and cinnamon, a combination of rare smell that an alpha can have. They were keeping their guard up incase those vampires decided to come again.

-------------------------------------------------

Seokjin opened his eyes only to see the rocky ceiling of the small cave he was in. A sigh left his mouth as he tried to endure the upcoming wave of pain he felt. It has always been like this. He always hated himself for hiding, but that's all he can do... In this world of survival, a hybrid of strong races were considered powerful weapons. He was a hybrid of a vampire man and Werewolf woman. As his parents managed to raise him away from the world's evil eyes, they taught him to control both of his sides. He was capable of using his powers on both sides as much and how much he wished. But the one thing he failed to control was his hormonal changes. As a vampire he needed to feed on blood. As an alpha Werewolf he needed a mate and endured the rut.

When Vampires found out about his father secretly having a family with a Werewolf. They went wild. They wanted to hunt them down and control the hybrid child. But his parents put up a good fight for him to escape, embracing the death together, not knowing their son witnessed their death with his own eyes before running away to save himself and their memories as a family.

Seokjin still remembers his sleepless days and nights he spent wandering around in the forest, hiding away from the territories. Hunting small animals to feed on, chanting sorry as he eats, having nowhere to go in the snowy winter nights, one day he will never forget, having to walk the whole night without aim to keep himself warm, he lost his consciousness near a stream of water. He woke up to a Werewolf family welcoming him into the pack without questioning. He was sceptical about trusting them but their warm love made him believe in humanity again. He decided to be loyal and devoted to this family but he was still afraid of the reaction they might give to his real Identity as a hybrid. So he kept it a secret. Whenever he got into his rut, he went to a cave that was on a high cliff, with no trail around. The opening mouth of the cliff was a bit of a narrow crack between two sides of the cliff. It provided nice warm air in winters and it also kept away his strong smell of rut successfully avoiding attracting any animal. Because it was impossible going near that cave unless you have a rope or good strategy and grip to hang on that dangerously high cliff.

"Aaarghhhhaa....haaahmm....." ..."ugh....ngh...." Seokjin grunts with tightly closed eyes as the pain was intensified. He fists the only blanket he had kept in his little cave tightly, trying to bear the pain. He is covered in his own sweat. His body is trembling with sensitivity. It was his first rut after starting to have some feelings for that one person called Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook's bunny smiling face came into his mind and that again sent intensified sensitivity throughout his body. "Haaa...." His body ached to be touched and loved. But he knew it was impossible. Jungkook belonged to another world and he was just a normal human not even a vampire or werewolf. He won't be able to mate him. He will only end up hurting. That was the reason Seokjin was here again. Hiding while he bears the pain. At this point he was breathing heavily with an open mouth. His vision was hazy.

-----------------------------------------------------

They were standing on a cliff. Jungkook brought them here. The area matches with the description given in the online novel he read. He remembered that Seokjin usually comes here but he can't seem to remember where he went from here. Taehyung worked his detective mind and concluded that he might have gone down the cliff to find a cave. They all agreed. But they just climbed the cliff, not wanting to go down that soon or easily, they decided to climb down the cliff by hanging down the ropes they have brought in case they need to camp out.

When they reached nearly halfway... A strong smell of alpha in rut hit them hard. Hoseok and Jimin were trembling, nearly stopping themselves from going into their heat. It was unbearable even for Yoongi and Taehyung as alphas. They need to take care of their omegas so they stopped their feelings of irritation as they smelled other alpha in rut, they held their omegas in between themselves to stop them from falling and also soothing them with their scent.

"T-this might definitely be Hyung. We can't go further than this, or else we might get forced to go in our ruts and heats. We need to go down fast, avoiding his scent as much as possible. We can't stand the smell." Yoongi spoke while tightly holding his hand around his mate, Hoseok.

They all went down past the cave quickly. Only Jungkook stayed near the cave. "JUNGKOOK GET DOWN NOW." Taehyung yelled as he noticed Jungkook wasn't there with them as they were standing down in front of the cliff. Ignoring the warnings Jungkook went into the cave. As soon as he entered he was hit with the sweet and intoxicated smell of cherry and cinnamon. He went further in and saw his Ice Prince burning in pain of sensation.

He slowly went nearer and wiped the sweat off Seokjin's face. Seokjin opened his eyes upon feeling the touch. Jungkook noticed his eyes were constantly changing in light red, dark red and brown orbs. That showed the instability of his hormones. Before he could do anything he was pinned down, Seokjin attacking his lips hungrily. He was surprised by it but still accepted and gave in. He kissed back his Ice Prince. Something he always wanted to do.

Taehyung was seething in anger, confusion and fear. Why won't that brat listen to him? He was going to hurt himself if he goes near Seokjin hyung who seemed to be extremely unstable. He placed Jimin near Hoseok who was engulfed in Yoongi's warm hug and planned to climb back up to bring Jungkook to safety. Before he could do so, Jimin held his hand back, " Don't, this...might be the only way...." He managed to say before losing consciousness and breathing heavily. Taehyung held him close to himself worriedly. "He is right. If that fool of hyung is playing hard to get. Let destiny decide for him. He won't be able to back out once he gives in." Yoongi said barely holding his mind in the right place. The scent of his mate going on heat was intoxicating him. Ever heard about the domino effect? Because of smelling an alpha in rut omegas were forced into their heat and sensing their mate in heat alphas were also bound to get their rut.

Here in the cave, Jungkook didn't even realise when he was stripped down. Seokjin was just kissing him deep and touching all around to get the friction in the pride area. Jungkook just let go and let Seokjin do whatever he wanted. Seokjin went down from the lips to the neck of Jungkook. With instincts kicking in he bit Jungkook hard on his gland that was visible on his neck. Jungkook screams from the unbearable pain but still holds Seokjin's head to keep him near the crook of his neck. He moaned in pleasure when Seokjin started to prepare him by scissoring him. Seokjin entered him without warning making him arch his back and moan as he felt the intrusion in his lower area. The word slow was not in the dictionary of Seokjin. He went rough and fast on Jungkook. The tightness of Jungkook around his pride was arousing him. He went hard and deep still maintaining a fast pace making Jungkook a moaning mess. Jungkook was on cloud nine, his first experience was his love. His first kiss was his Ice Prince. The one taking his virginity was his Ice Prince he loved oh so dearly. The pleasure he was feeling right now was unexplainable in a good way. He felt that Seokjin was growing big inside him.  He looked down where he and Seokjin were mingling in each other. He looked at his own pride standing tall once again. In the spawn of fifteen minutes he came twice already and this was the third. He saw the area around his navel visibly growing. "Aaaahhh....haah..." With both of their body thrusting and grinding on each other, he felt Seokjin's pride exploding with seeds inside him. He felt immense pleasure at the moment. He felt himself being filled till the brim of his hole. Seokjin was still thrusting inside Jungkook. His head was buried in Jungkook's neck as he was licking the marked area to heal it. His eyes were closed and he looked like he was lost in feeling himself and his body around the other. Jungkook embraces him and sighs contently as he was truly happy for once in his life.  He closed his eyes to fully enjoy the thrusts he was getting, ready for his fourth arousal.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/n:- Sorry if it's terrible, I tried.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

5.7K 377 7
Once the prince promise to his father that he will make sure to protect his people and always keep them safe. as he promised, he will do anything to...
36.5K 1.1K 50
A 19 year old boy,who is struggling for his life,just to sacrifice for his 10-year-old little sister.That's the least he could do in his life to prot...
54.3K 1.6K 39
tae : aww kookie why are u waking me so early kook: baby needs punishment ha tae: no daddy is shoo baad chuckles............... . . . jjk always atta...
28.1K 1.2K 35
johnson Kim, Real name; Kim Lee A 20 years old expressionless amnesiac-like guy and a solo music artist reincarnated into a fantasy game-like w...