The Red Stone's Gleam (JoJo's...

By Beanyboy2002

The Stone Mask, a mysterious artefact capable of turning people into Vampires. Brothers Dio and Damian Brando... More

Summary: O/C
Chapter 1: 50 Years Later, The Master's Mission
Chapter 2: The Man in the Pillar, Straizo's Ambition
Chapter 3: The Master of Venice
Chapter 4: Training at a New Level
Chapter 5: Two New Allies Arrive
Chapter 6: A Month's Training, Nearly Completed
Chapter 7: Esidisi's Burning Blood!
Chapter 8: Awakening and the Venture to Switzerland
Chapter 9: Catching a Train, the Soldier's Intervention
Chapter 10: Germany's Cyber Soldier and the Wrath of Kars
Chapter 11: The Hotel on the Horizon, Caesar's Resolve
Chapter 12: The Last, Lonely Bubble
Chapter 13: Picking up the Trail, 100 Vampires!
Chapter 14: Lisa Lisa's Story, the Prelude to Battle
Chapter 15: Battle in the Colosseum
Chapter 16: The Second Battle, Kars' True Nature Revealed
Chapter 17: Blinded by the Light
Chapter 18: The Power of the Ultimate Being
Chapter 19, Epilogue: Joseph's 'Funeral', An Artefact Recovered...
Author's Note: Thank You!

Author's Note: Before We Begin...

471 12 2
By Beanyboy2002

Hi everyone, before we begin, I just wanted to go over a few important things. I did cover these in my last book, but for anyone who is reading this who DIDN'T read my last one, it's just so that they're aware.

Firstly, this is a sequel to my previous book, so some of the things from that story (Namely Damian Brando) will be referenced here, particularly earlier on. These won't be MASSIVE things, however it was worth mentioning nonetheless. 

Secondly, like I said in the last book. I'm aware that JoJo's Bizarre Adventure has quite a few scenes and characters that some may find 'uncomfortable'. As with my last story, I do my best to tread lightly with these areas, making necessary changes but not watering them down too much. Either way, I wanted to give a warning in advance!

Lastly, much like with the first book, my friend Walmon72 is acting as a consultant for this series as a whole. He's helped me flesh out a lot of the ideas I've had and given me feedback on the chapters.

And with all that out of the way, the first chapter should be up soon. I really hope you enjoy and as always, thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805 12 9
In this AU story, things take a turn for the bizarre when Jonathan "JoJo" Joestar is accidentally turned into a vampire by Dio Brando! How will JoJ...
15.2K 661 54
The Hamon users, the Vampires, the Pillar Men. Many years ago, these forces did battle against each other. However, what if there was another form of...
10K 398 23
After being thrown into a fountain on their first encounter, JoJo is hardly left with pleasant feelings about this Caesar Zeppeli. Hamon adept or not...
27.7K 1.7K 109
Born of a French mother and an Italian father, (Y/N) is a very ordinary young girl. At least that's what she would like to claim. Because the truth...