Naaz

By shewritesforbidden

Nina Shehnaaz Sehgal, is a well-known blogger, the daughter of an attorney and parliament member. There were... More

Synopsis & Warnings
Character Aesthetics
PART I: The Avalanche
1|Cherry Picking
2|Appearance
4|Blurred Lines
5|Intoxicated
6|To Hug & Hold
7|Drastic
8|Twisted Together
9|Paint Me
AN
A/N:
10| Captivating
11|Sweet Passion
12|Stars
13|Relief
14|Engraved
15|Grim
16| Steps
PART II: The Tormentor
The Tormentor (Prologue)

3|To Love & Loathe

3.9K 180 50
By shewritesforbidden

Hours have passed where both of the men sit like frozen statues. Her father left a while ago and she decided to stay, promising her father to call.

An hour ago the doctor confirmed they both are stable. Mrs. Malhotra will gain consciousness and Mr. Malhotra got some fractured bones that will take time to fix. They are not allowed to meet patients yet.

Advik's investigator and his team informed him that it was planned. Whoever was behind it wanted to scare him. Now they completely wiped out all the evidence, it's hard to find who schemed.

There's a lot on his plate, a wedding on the way and, now, the threat to his family. He would go to any length to find who tried to mess with him and only he knows what unfortunate he will do if he finds the person.

If the person gets an easy death it would be shredding his flesh and feeding them to Dobermann.

Advik called and barked orders to someone on call and ended. He scrubbed his hand down his face and sat beside his friend Aditya. Aditya held a bottle of water for him and Advik gladly took it and slurped down.

Nina scrunched her nose as she was pondering profoundly. The expression on her face describes her inner debate. She bounced her knees up and down, completely zoning out. Abruptly she stopped realizing what she did. She took a breath and counted one two three through her finger. Advik's lip parted amusingly

Then again she squirmed and toyed with her finger. Clearly getting uneasy. She stretched her neck back and forth, the same with her hands as her bones popped.

Advik pinched his eyebrows together and watched her every movement. She was trying to be normal. A few strands of her hair fall out from her tied-up hair. No trace of makeup on her face. He observed the faint redness under her cheeks and fiddled with her fingers. He had always been observant of her. It's not the first time he saw her. He caught a few sights of her occasionally before she vanished every time. She didn't meet his eyes and he never had to talk.

She always had a gentle smile on her face. Everything to be a perfect daughter of a civil attorney and Mayor. Her personality screams high-spirited. Before today, every time he caught her stealing candies. She thought no one had seen her. Advik's lip is slightly tilted.

"I know I smell nasty."

She snapped her head and blinked repeatedly. She opened her mouth but no sound left her.

"No, I uh_ It's not like this_ you smell nice_"

She stuttered and cursed lowly for her choice of words.

'Nina, you dumb girl. What are you even saying? Don't open your mouths now you will ruin everything'

She clamped her mouth shut. Clearing her throat she inhaled.

"I meant to say I can't smell you."

She shrugged, avoiding his long stare.

After a moment of silence, Naaz summoned her courage to look up at him and their eyes clashed and she noticed the raw emotion in his eyes almost faded. He is back to his stoic cold self.

"You hadn't eaten anything."

She looked into his eyes and a chill ran down his spine. He looked away and blinked only to glance again at her. She smiles a little, making slow progress to talk with him. But he found it a little too enticing

"I'm good."

He dismissively said leaning onto the uncomfortable seat. She knew he was lying, she lightly snorted but the action wasn't unseen by him.

"You look like you didn't shower for days."

She softly said

Advik noticed the mole on the side of her head, close the to ear. It was the most beautiful thing he had seen. Everything about her is spectacular. A soft exquisite little thing. The way her shoulder raises and falls when she breathes and pouts make its own way to her beautiful face when she is thinking something hard.

"It's not one of my proud moment. I thought I admitted I'm smelly."

Nina chuckled nervously

"I didn't sniff you, Advik. God, I'm trying to make an impression."

She chided like a toddler. Advik cocked his brow.

"Pardon?"

'This guy can't put two and two together

She grumbled rolling her eyes and discreetly tried to push back the annoyance back of my mind.

"All I'm telling you to do is go home, eat something, and take a rest."

She tipped her chin high. Advik stared at her for long enough to her dismay. As if he saw something interesting to look away. He could hear her ragged breath.

Stares make her uncomfortable but his stares are intensifying, intoxicating, and shattering havoc in her. She is in conflict. An abrupt impulse to look away and hide her face yet she can't release the heavy tension in the air and resist his gaze.

"Why?"

It was husky, rushed, and short but caught her breath. She blamed her empty stomach for these fiddling thoughts.

"Why what? You are looking like a walking corpse."

It was a lie. He still managed to look like a solid hot piece of meat. Not to stroke his ego, but he doesn't smell nasty either. It's just not bad.

She cringed and chided herself for the details she was feeding herself.

'From when you started to research other's smell Nina' she thought inwardly and shook her head knowing how stupid it sounds.

"I'm fine."

He said in a clipped tone.

"Maybe you should grab something to eat?"

She pushed a little but he again denied her.

"You can grab something if you are hungry."

"Advik why don't you go with her? You need fresh air man."

Aditya tried to convince him for Nina's sake. He was almost invisible half of the time. He managed to keep Advik sane.

"Stop being stubborn. We are here right? and the doctor also said they are stable right now. No need to worry."

She insisted but he ignored them and grabbed his face in his palms.

"I'm sorry but he is butt headed, Don't waste your time on him, beautiful."

Advik gave his friend a stink eye and muttered him to fuck off. Aditya smirked but stayed quiet.

"I think you should keep in mind that you are now unhygienic for any patients."

She pointed out picking her nails. Advik furrowed his brows and braced his elbows on his thighs, hands clasped, lips clamped.

"In the whole conversation, you made me realize I'm stinking and disgusting."

Nina and Aditya groaned in unison. Nina gave a furious look and spoke but it was too loud so she lowered her voice and spat.

"My my Advik! Are you just thinking of how smelly you are?! You need to focus on your mental health dude."

She hissed and ran her hand down to her face. She is irritated by him.

Aditya chuckled silently and enjoyed their bickering.

"You are calling me crazy now."

She clicked her tongue and inhaled a large breath she scooted close to him. As close as her body radiating heat reached him. She smells like faint cinnamon and a fresh whiff of Jasmine and sandalwood.

She patted her shoulder and he furrowed his brows. She pushed the urge to roll her eyes.

"Put your head on my shoulder."

"No thanks."

She furrowed her brows and thought how within a few hours this guy rejected her more than three times. Now she wants to strangle him but of course, she can not.

"You really need sleep or I'm afraid to say you will go insane."

She made a pleading face to not reject her last attempts.

"It seems uncomfortable."

He ran his tongue to his lower lip, eyeing her shoulder.

Her shoulder sagged, the guy can't be any less romantic. She was riled up and muttered something moving away from him to her previous position.

"Forget even something I said."

Aditya started bouncing my knee up and down. These two were not moving smoothly and his hot-headed best friend is making it worse.

"You should go home"

He bluntly said and she was taken aback. Aditya scoffed under his breath.

"Am I evading any kind of your private space? But sorry if I made a mistake by acting patient with you."

Shaking his head in no he scrubbed a hand over his face. Her words are defensive and sharp.

"You could be tired."
She scoffed giving a sharp incredulous look.

"I am capable of making my own decisions."

Advik cussed under his breath. Clenching his fist, he faced her with a cold look.

"Nina go home and rest. You don't need to be here. They are my parents and I can take care of them."

She winced at the harsh tone. The look he has given a dare to disobey him. It's hard to believe he was the man Nina saw earlier.

"Are you always that asshole or have I mistaken you to be a better person?"

"Call your father."
Her face fell and she sucked a breath.

It concluded the end of the conversation and he slipped off from them. Aditya gave a sympathetic look and urged her to not take it deep. The pain was evident in her face but she maneuvered in masking it.

The man is far from what she thought. She hated how he shut her down and left, crushing little of her hope. A part of her wanted to believe it was the situation but she decided against it. She won't persuade him anymore.

He can go to hell. She loves her self-respect too much to let his asshattery win. Fuck him and his marriage. He can't control him and he won't.

"I can drop you if you don't mind."

Adity said giving her a charming smile that can melt anyone right away. She didn't mind his hand stroking her shoulder, it was a pure friendly act.

"But you_"

She was cut off by him.

"I insist, Beautiful"

She nodded and he ushered her with a gentle smile.

Before he trailed behind her he grinned at Advik and held his hands up in surrender. Advik deadpanned and fisted his hand.

He was shaking in rage as he saw them driving off. He slammed his fist into walls and screamed in his fist out of frustration. He wasn't meant to scream at her. And she shouldn't have left with him. Every fiber of his body screamed to drag her from his car. His knuckles turned white. He can't follow them or leave his parents alone even if they are in stable condition.

He growled again thinking of how the bastard of his friend took a chance. He is loathing the feeling of jealousy. But the feeling felt so right like a primal act. But every time the picture of his best friend with the girl came up in his mind he was outrageous, ready to break something.

He should have realized earlier, the girl is not anyone but meant to be his. His fiancee.

Another Update!!!

Who wants jealous and furious Advik in the next chapter?

The next update will be after 30 votes.

Please Vote, Comment, and Share.

Love ya

-PN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 443 35
Like cold winter night my body shivered learning the harsh yet delicate truth of my life. No one has prepared me for this extraordinary surprise that...
759K 46.2K 49
šˆš§ š­š”šž š“ššš§š š„šžš š°šžš›š¬ šØšŸ š‡šžššš«š­š¬, ššš§š š©š®š«š¬š®š¢š­ šØšŸ š“š«š®š­š”š¬, š‹šØšÆšž š°šžšššÆšžš¬ š¢š­š¬ š¦šžš¬š¦šžš«š¢š³š¢š§š  ļæ½...
7.5K 306 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
41.6K 3.3K 33
11th century, in Singhal. Her own people betrayed her, her family used her. Pawned her in a political marriage with a man 15 years older than her who...