ride or die ♡ Brian O'Conner

By whoscassylol

Annalise Lily has never been the type of person to fall in love let alone believe in it. But what happens whe... More

ACT ONE, chapter one: chocolate milkshake?
chapter two: drag race
chapter three: goodnights
chapter four: "WHAT?"
chapter seven: she knows
chapter six: mia getting herself in trouble..
chapter eight: escaping
ACT TWO: busted

chapter five: deja vu

300 11 10
By whoscassylol

"hey princess" he said, leaving Annalise's jaw on the floor. "what the hell are you doing here?" Annalise asked as she clenched her fists so tight she nearly made herself bleed.

"did you not miss me?"

"like hell i would."

"hey is everything okay here?" Brian asked as he noticed Annalise talking to someone and she was angry.

"everything's fine. Brian just go back outside i'll be there in a minute or two." Annalise said as she tried shoving the man away.

"awh come on Annie, tell me you don't love me still after all those years." he said.

"go away asher!" Annalise whisper-yelled.

"but i need you." asher said as he placed his hands on her waist.

Before she could even fight it, Brian came in and punched Asher right in the face.

"Brian!" Annalise shouted as she pulled Brian off Asher. "the hell is his problem? what are you her boyfriend?" Asher asked as he wiped his now broken nose.

"no he's not, Brian i told you to go outside so go! i can handle myself." Annalise said as she shoved him to the other side of the house.

Brian didn't wanna fight with her, so he listened and did what he was told.

"Asher, leave." Annalise gave one last warning and with that, he left.

"i'll be back for you darling!" Asher yelled out before he got in his car, and drove away.

Annalise sighed as she closed the door and made her way outside.

"hey" Brian said as he pulled her to a corner.

"not now, Brian." Annalise said as she walked away. Brian frowned but decided to let it go. She probably didn't wanna talk about it right now.

Later that night, the team decided to have a movie night. Letty was laying in between Dom's legs, with Leon sitting comfortably on the couch, Jesse hanging off the couch, Vince sitting next to Dom on the floor, Annalise next to Leon, and Brian and Mia on the other couch.

Brian kept glancing at Annalise to make sure she's okay and she somehow noticed every time. Eventually she stood up and went to the bathroom, somehow knowing he would follow her.

Annalise closed the bathroom door as she entered it, she didn't lock it though.

A few seconds later, someone knocked on the door.

Annalise opened it and saw non other than Brian.

"You can't be here." Annalise said, as much as she really wanted to talk to him, she couldn't go against Mia's word. She really really needed him though.

"Annalise, i just wanna make sure that you're okay." Brian said as he locked eyes with her.

"Brian-" she was about to fight until he cut her off.

"i remember everything about that night." Brian admitted. "i know you do because i do too. but you're with Mia now so we have to move past it." Annalise replied.

"you wanna tell me who he was?"

"an ex."

FLASHBACK

"okay Annalise i'm sorry." Asher apologized as he held her against the wall.

"let go of me!!" Annalise shouted as she tried getting out of his grip.

Yep, Annalise just caught Asher cheating for the second time. He just got back from London and he's already screwing other girls. Annalise didn't understand why he kept going to her even though he had so many other side girlfriends.

Annalise screamed again and before the two knew it, Asher got punched by someone.

"don't you dare touch her again, you hear me?" Letty warned, she helped Annalise up and the two rushed out of there.

"you need to stop going back to him." Letty said as she fixed Annalise's bruises up.

"Annie!!" Mia shouted as she rushed to the two. "did Asher do this?" She asked and Annalise nodded slightly.

"i swear to god if i ever come across him i'm gonna punch him so hard he flies back to London" Mia said and Annalise chuckled at her. "big imagination there, Toretto!" Leon said as he came to check on Annalise as well.

"you alright, Lily?" Leon asked her as he placed his hand on her shoulder, she nodded in response and excused herself to her room.

END OF FLASHBACK

"so he's a bitchy ex?" Brian asked, "yeah."

"i'm sorry he hurt you."

"you didn't do anything."

"are you okay?" Brian asked, Annalise looked him in the eyes before responding. She saw how genuinely worried he seemed.

"yeah? of course. he's the reason i don't do the whole love thing." Annalise explained as Brian nodded.

"glad Letty was there to punch him for me though."

Annalise laughed, "oh yeah! she didn't not hold back!"

The two looked at each other as the laughter died down. It gave them both deja vu of the conversation they had when they first met.

Annalise cleared her throught and hopped off the counter, she looked at him for a split second before walking out of the bathroom.

"hey is everything okay?" Mia asked as she saw Annalise walk out of the bathroom. Her eyes widened as the bathroom door opened, before it could fully open, she shut it.

"the wind must have blown the door open." Annalise said chuckling. Mia looked at her weirdly and then made her way to the kitchen.

Annalise opened the door and looked at Brian apologetic. He smiled at her in reassurance and they made their way to the living room to finish the movie.

Mia called Letty to the kitchen, and after a few minutes, the two called Annalise.

"yeah what's up?" Annalise asked as she closed the kitchen door.

"we have to tell you something."

"Asher's back in LA." Mia blurted out, "how do you know?" Annalise questioned, ignoring the fact that she saw him within hours ago.

"i saw him at a race a few weeks ago." Mia said and Annalise nodded.

The three girls talked for a few more minutes before going back to the living room. The movie ended and everyone stood up. "i'm gonna tell him." Mia said to Annalise. "no not now! maybe tomorrow okay? everyone's too tired." Annalise said and Mia nodded in understanding.

Cassy's note :)

1102 words

Sooo Mia's gonna tell Brian soon! what do you think is gonna happen?

Also HOW AMAZING IS MY NEW STORY COVER?? all credits go to Comfort_worlds she even helped me write this chapter a bit! go read her fast and furious fanfic called 'THE RUSH' its amazing and if i love it then whoever is reading this will love that too!

love you guys!!

!New character face claim!

Penn Badgley as Asher!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 397 15
The Daughter of Brian O'Conner . This book is follows the life of 13 year old Thalia Jayda O'Conner who is Brian's daughter from his first relationsh...
7K 293 22
"Just as a snake sheds its skin, we must shed our past over and over again." - Siddartha Guatama (Buddha) A Fast Saga Fanfic movies: - Act I : The...
2.6K 133 20
━━━ 𝙎𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝘼𝙎 𝘼 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀, 𝙃𝙊𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙇𝙀, 𝘿𝙊𝙈𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙉𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙂 ❝ it was all an elaborate lie. everything ...
296K 6K 27
[I originally wrote this on quotev. This will be an updated version, of it. Check it out on quotev, my account is im_just_fangirling] "I live my lif...