chapter six: mia getting herself in trouble..

Annalise sighed as she checked the time on her watch. Letty and Dom had just left for their vacation since their a few days late. Yesterday was race wars, nothing too hectic, even though it's the biggest day of the year, it was the usual. Except this time, Brian was racing. She didn't see him much but she didn't think anything of it.

Her and Mia had the house all to themselves as Leon and Jesse were being personal bodyguards to Letty and Dom. "you didn't see him at all?" Mia questioned, "no, he wasn't there. i'm glad he wasn't though, otherwise he would've made a whole scene." Annalise explained. Everyone expected Asher to be at race wars but luckily, he wasn't. Brian was sad about that, he really wanted to punch him again.

Mia and Annalise fell asleep on the couch, Brian, who had just come back from work, placed a blanket on them. He stared at Annalise for a few minutes before walking away. "Brian?" Mia whispered. "yeah?"

Before Mia could say anything, Letty came rushing into the house. She slammed the door, causing Annalise to shoot up. "what the hell" she whined. "i'm so pissed right now." Letty pointed out, "really? we had no idea." Brian commented causing all the ladies to glare at him.

Before anything else was said, Dom came rushing in, alongside Leon and Jesse.

"family doesn't do that man" Leon commented. Mia frowned amd decided that it was time.

"Brian, can i talk to you?" she asked and he nodded and the two made their way to another room. Annalise didn't even realize she went to tell him, she was more focused on Letty than anything else.

"Okay, i'm sorry." Dom admitted, Annalise was surprised. Dom was never the type to apologize. And when he did, she knew he meant it.

The two were talking it out quietly, with Leon and Jesse accompanying Annalise.

"what the hell, Mia?" Brian shouted as he rushed out of the room.

"i'm sorry" Mia said in between sobs.

"you're not just cheating on me with VINCE!, but you're pregnant with none other than Annalise's toxic ex? What best friend would do that?!" He said getting louder within each word.

"Asher is the father?" Annalise asked almost in a whisper.

"you're pregnant?" Dom asked, shocked at his sister.

Mia looked from Brian, to Annalise, to Dom and immediately broke down in tears.

Annalise whiped the single tear that was rolling down her face and stood up. She attempted to walk away but Mia pulled her arm back. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME MIA" she shouted. Everyone's eyes widened as they heard Annalise shout, Annalise was never the type of person to shout aloud and they knew that when she did, she was mad mad.

"i'm so sorry Annalise, he was there at a race and i saw him and it was right after Brian said he needed time and Asher said he needed help and to be honest i needed help too so we helped each other. i didn't mean for that to cause this" Mia explained, "that doesn't make it any better.." Brian added, Annalise took a deep breath and decided to leave. "Annalise! wait!" Brian said as he rushed to follow her, "where are you going?" Mia asked him. "i'm going to follow her." Brian said, dryly. "you can't!" Mia whined, "i told her to stop talking to you for a reason."