KINDRED SPIRITS || THE ORIG...

By BlitzMikaelson

โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.โž ๐‰๐š๐ง๐ž-๐€๐ง๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐Š๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ... More

the introduction . . .
Klaus and Mira
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two

Chapter Four

63 2 2
By BlitzMikaelson

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
      𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 

MIKAELSON
COMPOUND the next morning, Klaus and Mira are in his bedroom, laying on his bed.

{Mira's Outfit}

"It would be so nice if we were half naked laying underneath the bedcover." Mira said to her boyfriend, Klaus.

Klaus sly smirks. "You would like that, wouldn't you, Love?"

"You would to if you were in a mood." Mira said.

Klaus chuckles softly to himself and becomes serious. "But I meant what I said, I know you're the big bad she-wolf, but you shouldn't keep any secrets from me, and you already know that I have my ways of finding things out."

"Yeah, I know." Mira said, sitting up and sits up straight on the bedside. "How about a mimosa or something?"

Klaus sits up straight. "Sounds good."

Klaus and Mira exchange small smiles at each other.

Mira's phone buzzes on the nightstand. She picks her phone and looks at it.

Sophie

Mira answers her phone. "Hey, Soph. What's up?"

"Jane-Anne and I have something. She and I are at the Lafayette Cemetery." Sophie said on the phone.

"okay, I'm on my way." Mira replied, and hangs up her phone, and glances at Klaus, getting up to her feet. "I gotta go, but I'll see you when I get back home."

"Alright." Klaus said. "Love you."

Mira small smiles at him. "Love you too, silly ass." and walks away.

Klaus small smiles to himself.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, upon her arrival at the Lafayette Cemetery, Jane-Anne and Sophie has informed Mira about Esther, who has been possessing the body of a teenage girl Harvest Witch named Cassie.

"Esther has been making moonlight rings for her werewolf army that she has." Jane-Anne said to Mira.

"And plus, your mother, Elaine, has been making the moonlight rings for Esther." Sophie said.

"Where's Cassie or Esther now?" Mira asked both Jane-Anne and Sophie.

"Don't know." Jane-Anne said. "But when I walked into the Lycée, Cassie—Esther, had a pouch of black kyanite stones in her hand. I asked her about it, she said it's a surprise and walked away."

"Esther is currently possessing Cassie. And has the French Quarter witches making moonlight rings for her werewolf army." Mira said to herself. "Thanks for informing me, but Klaus, Elijah and I can handle it from here."

"But Mira?" Sophie said.

And Mira becomes worried about her two best friends. "I'm serious, Janey. Sophie. If Esther finds out that you two told me, she will come after you two, and I will kill her. I love you guys too much. So, you two go and do Rousseau's with Cami. Klaus, Elijah and I will handle Esther and everything else, okay?"

"Okay." Jane-Anne and Sophie said in unison.

"Okay. I'll see you guys around." Mira said, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Afterwards, Mira is gently leaning sideways on a tomb, speaking on the phone with Klaus.

"Elijah and I are meeting with Finn this evening for a lunch. He even gotten me to dress up in a suit." Klaus said on the phone.

"Ooooh, you'll look very handsomely sexy in your suit." Mira said with a flirty smile.

Klaus chuckled. "It annoys me when you always flirt with me, but I love you anyway, Mira."

"Love you too, Klaus. I gotta go." Mira said, and hangs up her phone, and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

Outside of Jardin Gris, Katie walks out and closes the door.

"Hey, Katie." Mira greeted her best friend, gently leaning sideways on a lamplight.

"Hey, Mira." Katie said.

Mira looks at Katie and small smiles. "Katie, Hi. How are you?"

"I'm fine." Katie said. "Haven't been seeing you at the Jardin Gris lately? You've gotten bored with your spice herbs?"

"You know me, Katie, I love my spice herbs, but you can say that I'm taking a small break." Mira said to her.

"Okay, well if you need it, I have them." Katie said, and walks away. "I'll see you around, Mira."

"Katie, wait?" Mira said, causing Katie to stop walking and turns around to look at her. Mira slowly walks up to her. "Do you have any wolfsbane?"

"Sure." Katie said.

⚜️⚜️

LAFAYETTE CEMETERY

That evening, Mira slowly walks back into the cemetery.

"Miri?" A male voice said.

Mira turns around to look at her father, Peter Leuven. She becomes shocked at her father, who's been deceased for years.

"Dad?" Mira said.

"Hi, Miri." Peter Leuven said. "My oh my, my baby girl's all grown up."

"You can't be real. You're dead. Unless, Elaine brought you back from the dead with the help of a French Quarter witch." Mira said.

"I know nothing of your mother, Mira." Peter Leuven said, slowly walks up to her. "But your mother does have an urge for blood. She's a blood addict and so are you."

"What are you doing here?" Mira asked him.

"For you." Peter Leuven said. "And to help you heal from the resentment and anger that has consumed you for your mother. You never forgave her for leaving us."

"She didn't leave me, she left you." Mira said. "I don't know what scheme this is, but whatever it is, I'm not interested."

"Well, then, if you become interested..."
Peter Leuven said to Mira, pulling out a wooden pony from his jacket pocket, and puts it in her hand. "... I'll be around." He said, and wolfs-sped away.

Mira sighs to herself and looks at the wooden pony in her hand.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON
COMPOUND Klaus slowly walks inside his and Mira's bedroom and sees Mira sitting on the sofa, gently fiddling with the wooden pony in her hand.

"Nice pony." Klaus said.

"My Dad handed it to me." Mira said.

"Your Dad?" Klaus said, shocked. "I thought he was dead?"

"Unless Elaine uses him to soften me up into making amends with her." Mira said.

Klaus slowly walks up to Mira and takes the wooden pony out of her hand and walks away.

"What the hell, Klaus?" Mira said, getting up to her feet.

"We have enemies to handle." Klaus said, puts the wooden pony in the drawer and closes it. And turns around to look at his girlfriend, Mira. "And I don't want you compromised."

Klaus and Mira exchange soft looks at each other and he slowly walks up to her.

"I need you to focus on our enemies. And not on the sudden return of your resurrected father." Klaus said.

Mira nodded.

"We spoke on the phone about Esther." Klaus said, changing the subject.

"Yeah, she has moonlight rings for her werewolf army." Mira said. "How did it go with Finn?"

"Firstly, Finn is with Esther. He remains loyal to her. And secondly, Esther is no longer possessing the body of a Harvest Witch." Klaus tells Mira.

"The Harvest Witch Cassie." Mira said, folding her arms. "Esther isn't possessing Cassie, then, who is she possessing as of now?"

"A witch named Lenore." Klaus said. "Elijah and I visited her."

"Shit." Mira said. "Alright then, let's handle them."

Klaus smirks. "That's my girl."

Klaus and Mira exchange smirks at each other.

any Comment (s) ?
any vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 57 18
Sequel to ONCELY HEARTED | THE ORIGINALS BOOK 2. Klaus Mikaelson didn't know what True Love was, until he met the young adult woman who would become...
116K 4.1K 38
They say that having a child is miracle They say being a parent is one of the happiest moments in life To see your child take their first steps, to s...
80.2K 2K 25
๐‘ช๐‘ฌ๐‘ต๐‘ป๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ฐ๐‘ฌ๐’, ๐€๐’๐“๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐Œ๐ˆ๐Š๐€๐„๐‹๐’๐Ž๐. โ˜†เผ„ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, Astrid Mikaelson - wife of Niklaus Mikaelson - follows her husband to Mystic...
80.2K 2.6K 90
"๐–๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐Ÿ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ...๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐œ๐ก๐š๏ฟฝ...