My Only Sunshine

By FatesBetween

Aelia Madison wants nothing more than to escape the events of what happened when she was 11 years old, now at... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 11

1.6K 113 12
By FatesBetween

The first thing I noticed about Damien's friends was just how incredibly toned, tall and good looking they all were.

I felt like I walked into a room full of guys way out of my league and I had the hottest guy in the room holding my hand, whom just minutes ago had got me off in his old bedroom at his parents' house.

Damien's friends were Ezra, Theo and Lake, who liked to be called Luke because he thought his name wasn't cool enough, and because his mom liked weird unique names.

"Aelia, do you want another drink?" Theo asked as I stared down at the bottle in my hands, half empty.

I was already super tipsy just from three bottles, while Damien was on his seventh... or maybe eighth? I had lost count after the first hour as him and his friends are incredibly good at drinking.

I was the lightweight here.

"She's done." Damien said, looking at me with amusement.

I shook my head and pout. "I can drink more... it's just you guys' drink too fast I can't keep up."

The guys fell silent as they all looked at Damien with a look before they all broke out laughing and Damien just shook his head with a grin on his face as he looked at me, wrapped around in a blanket with the tip of the bottle to my lips.

I felt like I missed something. "What?"

"She's so cute and small, I can't believe she's your m-"

"We should head back." Damien interrupted him, glaring at Ezra who didn't say another word and drank the rest of his drink in his hand.

I got up from my chair, that I was sitting cosily on next to Damien with the blanket his dad gave me a while ago so I could sit with these hot-blooded guys, who sat comfortably without a single flinch from the cold.

His parents and a few of his family friends were sat talking a few feet away as they continued to drink and eat, I had talked to his mom and dad enough to know they're amazing people and Damien is very lucky to have them.

His friends were funny too as they told me about times when Damien was younger and would get them all into trouble, jumping off cliffs into water and jumping out of planes, I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see his bedroom trophies.

"Goodnight Aelia, if Damien doesn't scare you away, don't be afraid to come drink with us." Luke said, putting his arm around me to hug me.

I laughed and hugged him back, as Theo got up and hugged me the same way Luke did.

"Yeah, don't let this big handsome teddy bear scare you, he's really soft and mushy inside." He joked as I grin, looking at Damien who scoffed out, picking up my shoes I had taken off.

"You guys are such bullies." I joked back, although I agreed with him.

"I'm a sweetheart, just ask the girls." Ezra says before wrapping his arms around me and squeezing me as he spins me around, making me laugh.

"It was awesome meeting you Aeli girl." He said, putting me down, making me feel super dizzy.

Damien put his arm around my waist and looked at his friends with a warning look as they all grinned at him, shrugging.

"I'll for sure see you guys later, it was nice meeting you all." I said, as Damien lifted me up to stop me from tripping, making me giggle, as I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

I don't know if it was the alcohol, or Damien, but I didn't feel embarrassed whenever he touched me anymore, it felt nice and comforting, his family or friends didn't care, so it felt easier being around him.

"We're leaving now." Damien announced to his parents as he walked near them, making them all stop talking and look at us smiling.

"Alright son, we'll see you again Aelia." His dad said, as I smiled.

"Visit whatever you want, you're always welcome here honey." His mom said, warming me inside.

"It was nice meeting you and thank you." I said shyly, as I waved at his parents and said goodbye to all the other people sitting at the table as Damien started walking back the way we came, around the house to the truck.

The cool breeze felt nice, and Damien's strong arms kept me warm without the blanket, he was like one big blanket, it was cool that he was always warm whenever I touched him.

"You're so comfortable." I sigh out, resting my head on his shoulder. "And you smell so good." I mumbled out.

"Are you drunk?" He asked, amused as he laughed out huskily.

"No." I said defensively.

"Maybe a little."

"I think it's your bedtime now." He said teasingly as he opened the passenger side of the truck and lifted me up with ease.

Why was everything so comfortable that Damien owned? Even his car seats were getting me all hot and frustrated, I didn't understand what it was, but it was driving me crazy.

When he got into the trunk, I wanted to just get on top of him and rip that white t-shirt off his body so I could lick each his wide chest like a horny teenager.

Damien turned the truck on then froze as he looked at me with wide eyes, making me stare hungrily at him, wondering if he was feeling the same.

"Fuck." He muttered out quietly as I started breathing heavily.

The weirdest feeling came over me and my heartrate started to spike, it was beating so fast in my chest it felt like I was having a panic attack, or worse, a heart attack.

"Shit- Aelia just breath, I'm right here." He said comforting, grabbing hold of me to lift me onto him as he wrapped his arms around me protectively, swearing out under his breath as he rocked me.

I felt like I was dying, something felt wrong, I felt like I was burning up, but then I was fine, touching Damien seemed to help whatever it was that was happening to me as I pressed my lips to his neck.

"Aelia, you need to-" I ignored him and pressed my tongue against his neck, it was so tempting and sexy, I wanted to devour him, just like he did with me in his bedroom.

"I feel weird Damien." I groaned out, my head starting to hurt.

"I-I don't know why."

I could feel his whole-body tense as I felt the door to the truck open and then voices, but I couldn't focus enough to see who it was as I started to press my lips to Damien's neck, lost in how he smelled.

Why did he always smell so nice? It was frustrating, always making me lightheaded and weak in the knees.

I don't remember anything else other than wanting Damien to touch me just like last night, so passionately and loving, I craved it so badly that my whole body was set in heat, and I couldn't think of anything else.

Until it went dark, and I woke up in a comfortable bed, staring at a ceiling that I didn't recognize, but in a room, I did as I saw the familiar trophies and photos.

My whole body felt heavy, I couldn't lift my head as it felt like every muscle in my body refused to listen to me, it wasn't until someone opened the door that I sighed out in relief, especially when I saw who it was.

"D-Damien." I panickily said as he came over to me and sat on the bed, putting his palm to my forehead.

"You're too warm." He frowned out, looking around, before I saw his mom come inside his bedroom with a bucket and a cloth.

"How is she?" She asked, worry in her tone.

"W-What's going on?" I was trying to get scared, my whole body was burning. "Damien, w-what's wrong with me?" I asked, begging him with my eyes.

"Mom, could you give us some privacy, please." He swallowed hard, guilt all over his face as I saw his mom nod her head and leave the room, shutting the door behind her gently.

"D-Damien?"

"This is all my fault." He said quietly. "I pushed you too much, I forced this to happen because I-"

"Fuck, I'm sorry Aelia, I should've told you the moment I saw you." He said, his hand going to hold mine.

What was he talking about? I didn't know what he was trying to say as nothing was making sense, not how I was feeling, not what he was saying, none of it.

"T-Tell me." I groaned out as a sudden gust of pain hit me, as if I just got burned.

"I-It hurts!" I cried out, as Damien shut his eyes, a deep sigh escaping his lips.

"I'm sorry..."

When Damien opened his eyes again, they weren't black, in fact they were not like anything I have ever seen before, at least not outside of my dreams that I've had since I was young.

They were yellow, bright and inhuman, nothing like the eyes I was used to.

Almost like fire... they were very real, and I wasn't dreaming this time.

"There's a reason why we can't stay away from each other, Aelia." He said deeply, his deep voice sending chills down my spine as his beastly eyes stared into mine.

"Y-Your eyes." I swallowed hard, unable to look away as I become plagued with images from my dreams.

Yellow eyes, a man in bed with me, he's telling me something... he's telling me he-

"You were always the one I was looking for Aelia, you're the reason I came back, I could sense you here and that's why I just can't stop thinking about you." He said, without looking away, with a serious face and hard eyes.

"I... I saw you once as a child and I couldn't believe such a young girl was destined to be with me, I let you go then and it was my biggest regret not taking you somewhere safe, I lived with that regret until you turned eighteen, amd that's when I felt the pull become unbearable." He pressed his lips to my hand, closing his bright eyes, before opening them again.

"You're in heat because I'm a werewolf Aelia, and you're my mate." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58 16 7
Ayla Livingston never expected to become the center of King Schuyler's affection when she is forced to attend a training exercise at his estate. Alt...
Within By C

Fanfiction

3.2K 33 18
Kasia was the weird girl. She would have never expected that she was the mate to two werewolves that would kill for her.
624K 13.4K 28
Ryan has been in love with Emma since the first time he laid eyes on her when he was thirteen years old she was only eight. He knows she's his mate b...
1.6M 48.8K 55
When Mia Sutherland finds herself incomprehensibly attracted to her new boss, she gets more than what she bargained for. Not only does she discover t...