๐Œ๐ซ. ๐•๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐š๐ง'๐ฌ ๏ฟฝ...

Von erwenc_

๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”... โYour wife is calling. I think you need to take it, or better, you ought to leave.โž She fol... Mehr

-๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ -
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-

-12-

5.2K 142 7
Von erwenc_

♢♔𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓮𝓻♔♢

I couldn't imagine the plans that everyone had for Friday night. Including Illithyia.

By six pm, many of the people who came on the trip were filing out of the villa to their destinations for the night. My wife was off with the housewives to some luxurious restaurant of some sort and she'd be gone until eleven pm. Perfect.

Alex also left with some guys he met in the villas since I didn't want to associate myself with him and had done little to conceal my animalistic hostility towards him. I couldn't do it, I always stayed true to myself.

It was hypocritical considering that I couldn't confess my sins to my own wife.

Illithyia had also made plans. She was going to one of the famous bars around the area with some girls she had familiarised herself with in the villa. Lia was staying in, but I highly suspected that she had already gotten herself a native boyfriend.

She had become so fond of the cute guys who served her coconut drink at intervals during her day. She no longer hung out with the family and preferred to go for surfing lessons with those same guys throughout the daytime, then go for the bonfire evenings with the crew.

She was old enough to take care of herself, she was no longer the little girl I used to train how to walk in my office. I needn't lecture her on safe sex or whatever the hell they did nowadays.

I took a cold, thorough shower an hour later, then moisturised after drying myself. I headed to the closet then got dressed in a dark shirt and matching trousers, securing the sleeves with polished gold cufflinks before I slipped my shoes on.

Running a hand through my damp hair, I shrugged carelessly before slipping my jacket over my stalwart biceps and broad, muscular shoulder blades then applying my signature scent. I fully knew where I was headed tonight, and I was fucking excited.

There was a lot of work to do, and the more I pursued my desires, the closer I came to achieving my goals.

Giving myself one last glance in the mirror, I left the villa then slipped into my car. Checking the location once more, I revved the engine then sped all the way to the bar.

My heart pulsed furiously, perilous adrenaline coursing through my veins as I thought about her. Or what we were eventually going to do the moment we got comfortable with each other. I needed to move stealthily with skill, then pounce when the time was right.

I couldn't get over the way she tasted the other day. She had a delicate saccharine taste that kept me craving for more and rather than getting over her, I was falling deeper into the destructive spiral of lust like a fucking idiot.

What was happening to me? Were the twenty-two years I'd committed to Claire been a comical joke, or an utter waste of time?

Regardless, no higher power could save me from the detrimental desires that I was in pursuit of. Maybe, I didn't want to be saved. Maybe the thrill of it all is what kept me coming back despite the danger that entailed it.

I mindlessly parked in my reserved spot then swerved out of my car, inspecting the neon-illuminated infrastructure that sent deep vibrations through me because of the deafening decibels that pulsed through the atmosphere.

I was starting to rethink my decision as I moved closer and closer to the entrance, but I was here for one person.

And that's what motivated me to walk past the bodyguards that didn't make the mistake of asking me to identify myself and weaving through the compact bodies to where I could possibly find her.

Thankfully, I easily spotted a mass of familiar blonde hair that was tied into a neat bun so that her make-up was clearly visible on her pretty face.

"Whiskey, neat." I pushed a fifty dollar bill towards the bartender, my eyes cruising back to Illithyia.

She was laughing, surrounded by her girls but there were a few guys too, and they were all interested in her. I could tell they were directing most of their attention towards her in the way she was the only one speaking while everyone else paid attention.

Even the girls were intrigued by her and I couldn't blame them. Her beauty was out of this fucking universe.

I easily took the glass that the bartender had slid in my direction, the powerful, raw aroma of the liquor scalding me before I'd even sipped it.

My cerulean orbs traced her movements, my tongue clicking at the bitter yet satisfying sear of the alcohol against my tongue. It eased me a little, considering the fact that I was on the edge.

She didn't know I had followed her all the way here and I was well aware of how twisted and messed up that was, but I couldn't help it. I just couldn't help the paranoid impulse that drove me all the way here.

A smirk quirked my lips up the moment she started dancing with her girls, her supine body effortlessly swaying to the beat and that alone had my cock springing to life in my pants.

Maybe I needed to book some therapy lessons with her, then talk about what she was doing to me and why she was doing it.

I watched from a distance, involuntarily smiling each time she laughed with and danced against her friends. They were having such a good time, it was so refreshing to spectate.

The song drowned into a much slower, reverbed tune that had many people excitedly partnering up in no time at all.

Downing the rest of my glass, I grasped the opportunity and slowly moved towards her, my eyes admiring the way her body moved to the bassy beat. Not only was she good at being a therapist, but she was awfully good at dancing, I was entranced.

Her friends were so absorbed in dancing with their partners that they didn't notice me come up behind Illithyia, her fragrant Versace scent engulfing my senses as my arms secured around slim waist.

She giggled when I did so, placing her hands over mine and leaning her head back onto my shoulder. I didn't hesitate to lean down and nuzzle my nose in her neck, easily towering over her as her body moved along to the rhythm with mine.

"You're so full of surprises, Havier." She murmured against my ear, her ass effortlessly swaying against my crotch area so much that I had to hold her in place. "What? Can't handle the heat?"

"I should be asking you that question, Thyia. Your sweet arousal is something I'll never miss." My voice was a deep tenor against her jaw, and she shivered involuntarily upon the contact.

She couldn't respond, instead smiling and dancing with me. Her hands moved to the back of my neck to pull me closer to her, her ass nearly swallowing my cock the more she grpund her hips against me, the proximity raising my body temperatures by a significant fraction that had my skin prickling.

She didn't protest when I spun her around then placed my hands against her huge ass that was hidden underneath her leather dress that ended a few inches below her full ass cheeks.

I had taken note of that from a distance, and I was so eager to know if she had some panties on or not. My desire for her urged me to eat her against the counter while everyone admired.

The dance slowly became sensual the more our complementary bodies moved in sync, my teeth gently sinking into her sensitive spot while her nails dug into my back.

Illithyia sighed at the erotic contact, our bodies compact against each other as the song reverberated through us and amplified our wild desires.

"It's taking everything in me not to take you back to the villas," I bit her earlobe gently, my darkened eyes meeting her own.

"Hm, I'm sure," her hand confidently travelled up my muscular thigh, squeezing me briefly but that was enough to have me inhaling deeply in order not to lose my mind.

"If you keep doing that, you're going to regret it, and that's a promise." My dark tone was low and a warning that could have easily frightened anyone. Except that Illithyia wasn't anyone.

She squeezed my tight balls again, gasping in amazement while she bit her lip seductively. My hand was now clasping the back of her neck, sliding up to fist her hair gently as she looked high up at me with her deep blue orbs that held a notable portion of lust.

"What will you do to me, Havier?" The sensuality of her voice had my body heating up in all the wrong ways, and I couldn't help but twitch against her hand.

Tilting her head back by tugging her hair, my gaped lips hovered over hers as the energy around us shifted, the neon lights simultaneously deepening to a malevolent carmine colour.

"I'll intoxicate and thoroughly destroy you sweetheart, from the inside out. Wreck all of the dignity and composure that has miraculously kept you grounded. Then incinerate the remaining sediments till you're nothing. Physically, mentally and emotionally, till you're vulnerably mine, hermosa, ¿entender?" I kissed her in a teasing manner that made her hands grip my back tighter, a signal that she wanted more of my poison. (Translation: understand?)

She traced her tongue over my lips, and it was evident that she could kill me in a heartbeat instead of the other way around in the way I held her tighter, craving the heat of her tongue against my skin.

"I'd love that, Havier. Try me."

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.4M 148K 50
โ€ FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S EDITORS' PICKS LIST โ€ [The Closer is intended for readers with an appetite for the dark and sexy. Read at your own discretion...
538 3 60
Its obvious that she is nervous. I smile because for someone who exudes confidence, she sure looks kinda scared. "Is there anything you would love...
105K 906 22
He bent me over his office desk and stripped away my underwear, letting the cold breeze hit my ass. He inserted the tip of his cock into my dripping...