Road To Hell || taekook

By vkookify

"go to hell? where do you think i came from darling?" ::; vampire and yandere themed , πŸ”ž ::; top kook !Β‘ bot... More

π‘πŽπ€πƒ π“πŽ 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋
π“π‘π€πˆπ‹π„π‘
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
1 : red lips
2 : stop the bleeding
3 : you're my type
4 : french kiss
5 : the night is long
𝐕 𝐀 𝐌 𝐏 𝐈 𝐑 𝐄 𝐒 [ must read ]
6 : love at first sight
7 : beloved
9 : don't let me catch you
10 : it's all mine
11 : lose control
12 : resist, doll
13 : curiosity killed the cat
14 : pumping heart
15 : we are mates
16 : you're beautiful
17 : history will repeat itself
18 : mating effect
19 : nightmare
20 : royal blood

8 : make him mine

7.9K 464 265
By vkookify

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

taehyung heard someone knocking on his door — violently.

he should be getting up, dress himself at least down there and see who was knocking so hostilely on his door to the point it seemed as though the door will collapse any moment.

but taehyung couldn't even sit up, answering the door was out of the question here.

his head was spinning and his body was overheated and hypersensitive. at this stage, he needed something inside him, although he is uncertain if anyone else can fulfill his desires the way jeongguk did that night. nevertheless, the brunette wanted his body to tranquilize, to come down from the high of wanting a certain raven head.

on the other hand, the knocks were incessant and he could hear a voice calling out his name. the voice was low as if the person didn't want others to hear him since the walls or floor weren't soundproof. but as said before, taehyung could care less about the person behind the door. because all taehyung could think now about was jeongguk and his huge, hard cock. he knew it was wrong and shameless of him, but he couldn't help himself. he wanted jeongguk to fuck him again, to make him feel the way he felt when he was inside of him.

taehyung wanted jeongguk so bad he could die.

"mmgh" he moaned into his pillow, burying his face in it while buckling his hips up in the air, humping on nothing as his fingers went in and out of his very wet hole.

shit, this wasn't enough.

"jeongguk! jeongguk come fuck me please!" he moaned out after he raised his head to breathe, louder than he intended to.

and at the same time, the knocks on the door. . .

stopped.

but taehyung could really care less, as he kept calling for jeongguk to do obscene things to him — screaming it out at this point for the entire world to hear.

seconds passed and,

a loud banging noise was heard, followed by a loud thud. it seemed like the door had been kicked off its hinges and it crashed to the floor.

taehyung's body recoiled and he tried to look around to find out what happened even though his body wouldn't just let him act like a human anymore but a dog in heat.

however, all his movements halted for a few seconds and eyes widened when a tall slender figure walked in.

taehyung's lips parted and he even forgot to cover himself when he saw the familiar figure coming forward at him with a dark look on his face.

“oh my, do you want me to fuck you that bad?”

taehyung's voice was gone. his vision was blurry and his lower part throbbed like crazy the moment he walked in. there was a sweet scent that filled the room when he entered which intensified his stimulation.

despite the increase of his arousal, the brunette couldn't take his eyes off the tall man standing in front of him, his long legs hitting the bed frame as he looked down at him with a dark, smug look on his face.

jeon jeongguk.

he really came.

but how?

there were many questions in taehyung's indistinct head but the only question he could ask the raven head was,

"what took you so long?"

jeongguk's face fell as he stared down at taehyung, his expression blank. he then raised his hand and touched taehyung's chin, tilting his head up so that he could look into his stoic eyes. jeongguk smiled as he rubbed his chin with his thumb.

"why, you missed me?"

taehyung nodded.

perhaps it was his body that was responding, but deep down, he knew he really missed jeongguk. even though he knew next to nothing about him, or took so much time to be entitled to miss him — yet taehyung missed the raven-haired boy deeply. it felt like his life had turned upside down because of it.

"i guess it's true then. . ." jeongguk mumbled, his face devoid of any emotion as he pressed his thumb rough against taehyung's chin, making the lad flinch slightly.

even the way jeongguk touched him made his dick and backhole throb in need. heck, the mere presence of the raven head had intensified his libido, tenfold.

"w-what's that smell you're emitting?" taehyung asked as he moved his naked body closer to jeongguk's standing one, without his own knowing.

jeongguk sneered, "i can ask you the same. your smell is making my cock fucking hard" he then grabbed taehyung's back of head before shoving him forward on his lower region, burying his face on his clothed bulge. "feel it tae, feel how erected i am right now"

taehyung arched his back and placed his hands on either side of jungkook's small waist, digging his fingers into his clothes while rubbing his face against jeongguk's clothed dick while whimpering and pressing his legs together in a writhing manner.

the scent was getting stronger and he could feel jeongguk's bulge growing bigger and thicker against his lips — the fabric separating them.

taehyung could hear jeongguk breathing heavily and mumble something he couldn't hear. not that he was in his senses to figure any of this anyway. the brunette wasn't himself at the moment and even jeongguk knew it well but he wasn't a good man to begin with that he will let taehyung off the hook.

taehyung felt the rough hands on his hair, pushing him down onto his dick harder. he moaned as he felt the hardness rub against his face, before being pulled away abruptly.

he looked up at jeongguk, who was looking down at him with a hungry look.

jeongguk was sweating and his face was slightly red, his chest was heaving up and down. but something else was unusual about him — his eyes were shining like red gems and canines were long and protruding through his upper red lip.

too tragic, taehyung failed to detect the danger.

"we need to leave, right now" jeongguk rasped out.

before taehyung could reply, he was lifted by two large arms and thrown over his shoulders as jeongguk held him securely.

being completely naked and held over a man's shoulder should snap taehyung back to his senses, but he can't comprehend anything as his vision turned blurry and then completely black, losing consciousness.

taehyung's body slumped over jeongguk's shoulders but his weight felt nothing more than a feather as jeongguk covered taehyung with a blanket and then, jumped over the small window, disappearing into the darkness.

━━━━━

when taehyung woke up, he was still in a fog. it took him a few seconds to realize his surroundings and even a few more seconds to realize that his body was moving up and down in an indecent way. and a few more to finally feel the familiar feeling of something being inserted and removed from his lower half.

his eyes enlarged as he raised his head and looked forward at the man who sat upright, shoving his dick inside his ass.

jeongguk.

when their eyes met, jeongguk's wine-red lips turned upward into a sly smile as he thrusted his dick all the way in making taehyung arch his back and stare up at the unknown ceiling. his heart-shaped lips parted as saliva rolled down his chin, eyes widened as he tried to take in the situation.

"you're finally awake" 

jeongguk hovered over taehyung and kissed him, slipping his tongue into the other boy's mouth and pushing his thick cock deep into taehyung's tight hole, stretching his walls.

when jungkook pulled his head back from the kiss, the brunette gasped for air while asking, "what. . . what are you doing?" taehyung whimpered when jeongguk slide his cock out, nudging the tip over the entrance.

"what does it look like, darling?" he leaned closer to his ear and smirked, his hot breath tickling taehyung's flushed ear.

"i'm fucking you, just as you wanted"

a loud moan left taehyung's lips once jeongguk pushed his large, hard cock inside him and hit his sweet spot just the way he desired. however, instead of reducing his arousal, it only seemed to increase. it seemed to want more and more of jeongguk.

only him.

"m-more" taehyung sniveled,
tears glistening in his pretty umber eyes as he looked at jeongguk who had his eyebrows knitted and lower lip drawn under his front bunny teeth.

it looked like jeongguk was going through the same as taehyung — he looked as if he wanted all of taehyung, and by everything, literally every inch of his body and soul.

his face was wet with sweat and his body was bulging with muscles. stout arms stayed on either side of taehyung's head as his hairy v-line led to his thick, veiny, and long cock that went in and out of the brunette's quivering hole, glistening with their own cum.

the scene looked absolutely vulgar and forbidden.

moreover, jeongguk looked different than before — his body proportion had changed to a slightly large one and the most noticing thing was,

his glowing red eyes and sharp canines that looked like fangs.

even if taehyung was in heat and couldn't differentiate between dream and reality, he could tell the least,

jeongguk isn't human.

but if not human, what is he?

there was no space for questions, taehyung wasn't given the time to think so as the raven head fucked him mercilessly. his thick dick expanded inside him, hitting his prostate each time, making him see stars.

the brunette's eyes rolled back and his tongue peeked out. taking the chance jeongguk leaned his head down, sucking on his hot tongue before kissing him hard, giving the male no chance to breathe. the kiss was rough and desperate as if they both couldn't get enough of one another.

at one point taehyung gasped for air, breaking the kiss as he wrapped his hands around the raven head, hiding his face in the crook of his neck, letting the man take full advantage of his body. in a way which also satiated his needs to a great extent.

as taehyung's vision again became blurry, he allowed himself to be dominated by jeongguk, who was pounding into him like a dog in heat. his mind wasn't functioning properly, his desires taking control as he moved his hips along with jeongguk's forceful thrusts. his body was also moving along the bed due to how powerful jeongguk's movements were.

the raven head was going crazy. the smell taehyung emitted and the way his body responded to his vigorous thrusts made him feel like an animal. taehyung's delicate neck was on display as the male was looking away, giving a clear view of his pale smooth neck where jeongguk could see the previous red bite mark he had given him that night.

his red eyes glowed like pearls as he became consumed with the desire to mark taehyung completely this time. jeongguk knew it wasn't a good idea— heck it was gonna get him in big trouble because taehyung was a mere human, they were nothing alike. but jeongguk couldn't deny,

he was starting to feel something for taehyung.

something he shouldn't feel, not at least for a human.

licking his carmine lips, jeongguk nervously leaned down while pushing his dick deep inside the brunette. he closed his eyes and breathed in the scent of taehyung, feeling an overwhelming desire to make him his.

and just when his lips were about to touch taehyung's neck, he heard him say something that completely stopped him.

"you're. . . you're a vampire, aren't you?"

━━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 2.7K 49
α΄›α΄€α΄‡ΚœΚα΄œΙ΄Ι’xα΄Šα΄œΙ΄Ι’α΄‹α΄α΄α΄‹ (ᴄᴇɴᴛʀΙͺα΄„ α΄Ι΄α΄‡κœ±Κœα΄α΄›κœ±) π’œπ“π“ 𝓉𝒽𝒢𝓉 π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ, π’½π’Άπ“…π“…π‘’π“ƒπ“ˆ 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇-π“ˆπ‘œ-π“ˆπ‘œπ’»π“‰π“π“Ž~ α΄›α΄α΄˜ ᴛᴀᴇ~ ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ᴋᴏᴏᴋ~
89.7K 6.7K 43
Vampire fantasy Au where Taehyung hase to kill a vampire to become a real vampire hunter. but things get a little....complicated. - Warnings: BoyxBoy...
62.8K 1.1K 24
[ πš›πšŽπššπšžπšŽπšœπš πšŠπš›πšŽ πšœπšπš’πš•πš• πš˜πš™πšŽπš— ]
21.3K 373 9
seven unholy days of jungkook and taehyung ~~ Smut warning ⚠️ πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”ž 🌚🌚 top-kook bottom-tae #1 vkookisreal