F.I.S.T. Foreign Intelligence...

devoncruz23

The world is seemingly at peace on the surface, beneath that are the operations committed by militaries acros... Еще

1: Burning Sword
2: Big Ben & London bridge
3: F.I.S.T.
4: First Day Of Training
5: Getting Information
6: Extraction
7: Meet the Dr
8: France I
9: France II
10: France III
11: Aftermath of France
12: French Operators
13: Intel
14: Crashing The Party
15: Ambush
16: The Past
17: Old Friend
18: Assault on Transport
19: Tel Aviv Aftermath
20: Operation Desert Arrow
21: Operation Ocean Spear
22: Back Home
23: Heart and Minds
24: Information for Free
25: Dead end
26: Summer Blade
27: Bonds
28: Just a Conversation
29: Punch for a Favor
30: Prepping for Mexico
31: The Devil You Know
32: Welcome To Mexico
33: Motorcyclist
34: The Next Step
35: Reynosa
36: Answers
37: Getting Mendoza
38: A Night In Puebla
39: What We Want
40: Diablo Muerto
41: Back On Track
42: Northern Trident
43: First Come, First served
44: Operation Rapid Thunder
45: Quick Violence
47: Hades
48: A Gift
49: Evac gone Hot
50: Stealth, Attack, Survive
51: Plan Of Retaliation
52: Canada's Finest
53: Operation Bitter Venom
54: Wolf's Complications
55: A Normal Day
56: Back In Action
57: Trident's Fang
58: Interception
59: Operation Winter Shield
60: Operation Burning Hammer
61: A Well Earned Victory
62: A break
63: Stake Out
64: The General's Son
65: Parabellum & Epilogue

46: A Loss

19 7 0
devoncruz23

The front door of the embassy is breached open with the Black Dogs cautiously entering with Enzo directing the team from the back. The Black Dogs clear any room they come across, the one leading the group peaks as a shot zings past his face.

Black Dog: "They've locked down that hallway pretty well." He states to his colleagues.

Enzo: "Then we force them out." Signaling him to roll a frag into the hallway.

The Black Dog acknowledges this throwing the frag into the hallway. The embassy guards back up allowing the frag to blow up. The Black Dog squad use this opportunity to get themselves in a better position.

Michael holds a tight angle with his M4A1 equipped with a reflex sight and angled grip waiting patiently for one of the Black Dogs to show themselves. Michael glances seeing a black helmed hostile who he fires at twice.

The Black Dog can't even react as the first doesn't pierce his helm but the second does so against the weakened protection. Enzo shakes his head and clears his throat while signaling to his team to do something.

A Black Dog equipped with an M60e4 fires at the makeshift barricade piercing right through hitting some of the embassy guards. Michael grabs one by the collar and pulls him away and signals another to treat him.

Michael switches to full auto and shoots through the barricade forcing the Black Dogs back into cover. Michael though knows the Black Dogs can flank their position, so he signals the embassy guards to move back to the other barricade they've made.

Meanwhile Cole is in the panic room with his C8-SFW in hand. Sofia is on the security cams watching from her phone seeing the Black Dogs causing her to sigh with worry but she eventually sees the cameras in the garage area seeing more Black Dogs coming from their.

Sofia: "Shit, Cole we got a problem." She says showing him said problem.

Cole grunts lowly as this group has to be dealt with as the room they're in leads directly to the garage.

Cole: "Okay... I'll go deal with them, stay here and don't open it till I say otherwise." He demands placing black lensed glasses on the top of his head.

Sofia: "Just be careful Cole." She pleads with Cole nodding in acknowledgement leaving the panic room and slides the black lensed glasses down getting behind a truck hearing a group Black Dogs ahead.

Cole waits patiently for the group to get closer as he presses on the side of his glasses. His vision darkens as he sees pulses of heartbeats of the hostiles, he counts 8 at most.

Cole deactivates the heart beat lense as he steps landing multiple headshots in quick and seamless succession. A Black Dog fires his rifle hitting Cole's plate carrier which he'll feel tomorrow.

Regardless Cole fires upon the Black Dog killing him easily. Cole looks ahead seeing more Black Dogs arriving. Cole gets behind a vehicle that's off to the side, giving Cole a very defendable angle to use.

Cole activates the heart beat lense seeing the heartbeats of the Black Dogs getting closer. Sweat trinkles down Cole's forehead with a tight grasp on the vertical grip of his C8-SFW.

The heart beats are just on the other side of the wall adjacent to Cole. He sees that the Black Dogs aren't moving and are discussing something which he can't tell what exactly they're saying.

Cole's instincts fill him with a certain worry as he decides to quickly reposition. Good thing he did as the Black Dogs threw a frag to his previous position.

The Black Dogs enter clearing the corners as Cole can tell that they're splitting up. Cole sighs to himself as this is the worst possible situation to be in but it's not impossible.

Cole peaks around the side of the vehicle firing his rifle killing a Black Dog and then another. Cole takes a shot to the shoulder but he grits his teeth killing the merc who shot him.

Cole quickly gets behind a car with the remaining mercs firing upon him. Cole returns fire in full auto which disperses the group allowing to target some of mercs and kill them.

Cole can hear mercs flanking from behind as he quickly gets on the ground while pulling out his sidearm and fires it rapidly killing the hostile filling his face with 9mm.

The merc falls dead with Cole taking long winded breaths as the adrenaline is starting lessen feeling his heart beat like a drum and his muscles feeling stiff.

Cole: "Sofia... There any more?" He asks getting to one knee with his rifle in hand.

Sofia: "None that I can see."

Cole acknowledges this and rushes on back to the panic room. Michael meanwhile is fireman's carrying one of the guards finding Claire and her group's blockade. He sets the embassy guard down as his shoulder is drenched in guard's blood.

Michael: "It's as we feared, they're coming in force and have a lot more firepower." He directs to Claire who questions him what the plan is. "You and the others will hold here, I'll be a annoyance."

Claire: "How exactly?" She asks grabbing his arm.

Michael: "Violence and timing." He replies jogging off with his M4A1 in hand. "Sofia can you give me a sitrep on the mercenaries who came in from the front?"

Sofia looks through the cameras seeing Michael and eventually finding the mercenaries going through the hallways and checking rooms.

Sofia: "Okay Delta, the mercs you fought are currently clearing out the rooms to your left, I assume you got a plan?"

Michael kneels down searching through his backpack finding some claymores.

Michael: "You could say that... How long do I got?"

Sofia: "seven minutes tops."

Michael: "Works for me." He replies and begins setting claymores in areas the mercenary won't see them and in areas they'll likely check.

Enzo meanwhile is leading his group as some of mercs are killing some of the staff members who couldn't get to the safe room.

Enzo: "We're likely gonna hit another roadblock and I'm hearing nothing from the garage team, if we're not at the safe room in ten minutes then execute." He orders seeing the end of the hallway coming up.

Some of the Black Dog mercenaries cautiously move up the end of the hall. Suddenly an explosion goes off knocking the mercenaries near the front off their feet.

Enzo looks in surprise seeing some of his men... What's left of them.

Enzo: "Everyone eyes up! Whoever set the damn claymore is likely nearby." As he takes point not trusting his men to be cautiously.

Michael meanwhile is hiding in one of the rooms nearby with Sofia feeding him Intel on the whereabouts of the Black Dogs hearing his claymore go off.

Michael is behind a rather sturdy desk flipped on it's side. The silence would be unnerving for most people but he's used to it. He can hear the Black Dogs getting closer as he fulls auto through the wall.

Enzo gets onto the ground as the storm of bullets kill two of his men. Michael goes through a door that leads into a separate room reloading his M4A1. Some Black Dogs enter the room he has in only to be blown up by another claymore.

Enzo growls out realizing he's not gonna have the men or firepower necessary to reach the safe room or even fight those guarding.

Enzo: "Execute! Execute! Execute!" He says into his com as the remaining Black Dogs fallback with him.

Michael is confused hearing the mercenaries run away. Michael calls this out on the com which confuses everyone else rightfully so. Sofia and Cole exchange glances as Claire enters the room.

Claire: "Everyone okay in here?" She asks.

Cole: "I'd say so." He replies with his back to the staff and Sofia.

One of the staff members, a mid thirties man looks around the room. He stands up pulling out a pistol pressing against a turning Sofia's head pulling the trigger.

Cole and Claire look seeing Sofia's lifeless body fall to the floor. Cole lifts his C8-SFW firing into the assailant's leg and hits him in the face with his rifle.

Claire kneels seeing Sofia with a bullet entry wound across her forehead.

Claire: "Shit! All units this operative Gauthier! I require a medevac at the Canadian embassy ASAP!" She orders sternly as Cole's hearing fades looking at Sofia's near lifeless body.

Cole suddenly feels anger coursing through his body turning to the man who looks up at him. Cole kicks him right in the face knocking him out cold.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

4.5K 72 23
Two years after the events of "Operation Holiday Cheer," some members from the team are ordered by the higher-ups at the Central Intelligence Agency...
76K 624 11
(Title pending) For as long as you can remember you have been trained by your father to be an assassin. After 18 years of killing against your will y...
105K 1.2K 27
A new book is out! -29.5.23 Summary: A great flash of light ended up with powerful,feared or even untouchable people in a giant room together. What w...
White Star of Aturan Ayeraelyte

Научная фантастика

5.2K 154 14
[Story under heavy WIP, feedback very greatly appreciated. Title and description subject to constant changes.] "You never know what you truly have un...