Hanagaki's Siblings (Tokyo Re...

By _Kira_Art_

"Since I'm your younger sister, I want to help you save Hina and change the future, so you won't have to take... More

Info
Chapter 1 - Time-leaps
Chapter 2 - I will not lose!
Chapter 3 - A new era of delinquents
Chapter 4 - Moebius
Chapter 5 - Toman split in two?
Chapter 6 - Toman vs Moebius
Chapter 7 - Captain of the 3rd division
Chapter 8 - The battle begins
Chapter 9 - Toman against Valhalla
Chapter 10 - The new captain of the first division and his vice
Chapter 11 - Black Dragons
Chapter 12 - Hakkai's decision
Chapter 13 - A date?!
Chapter 14 - Seriously....
Chapter 15 - I challenge you!
Chapter 16 - The decisive night
Chapter 17 - The victory is ours!
Chapter 18 - I didn't join Toman for this
Drawings
Chapter 20 - Try to catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes
Chapter 21 - Sleepy time
Chapter 22 - That was not in the plan, part 1
Chapter 23 - That was not in the plan, part 2
What they think about Y/n
What they think about Y/n, part 2
Chapter 24 - Oh look! It's Barbie!
More drawings
Chapter 25 - Baji best boy
Chapter 26 - The end of everything

Chapter 19 - What the *quack* is happening...

2.8K 92 42
By _Kira_Art_

3 POV

'Where the hell has my crybaby brother gone...' Y/n thought as she left the house and put the spare keys under the vase of flowers they had in front of the door after closing it. You decided to go out since you had been at home all day and needed to get some air. Not to mention the fact that you were worried about your brother since he was out this morning.

Taking out the headphones and plugging them into your phone, you put them on putting your favorite playlist as you strolled down the street enjoying the evening city breeze.
You had nothing to do at home, training with Draken was done in the morning, school hadn't started yet since you had winter break, and it was still too early to cook dinner so the only option was to go out to get some air. While you were at it, you were checking to see if there was anyone causing trouble in Toman territory.

You were thrilled that you had to watch out for a territory for the first time. You used to always see it in anime or movies as the gangs to become the strongest had to conquer and protect their territories, and now you could experience it in real life.

"He surprised me when Takemichi managed to get Taiju to kneel. I would have said he was just a crybaby but I think I was wrong," Koko commented as he walked with his hands in his pockets. Inui remained silent before answering "In Takemichi I can see the same tenacity of Shinichiro. I decided to follow Takemichi because I believe that he will be able to restore Black Dragons as it was originally."

".... if you think so, I'm following you because you're my best friend and also because Y/n is in Toman." Inui looked at him impassively even though you could see some irritation in his gaze. "Oh" Koko stopped seeing someone in the distance, not understanding why he stopped, Inui turned to the direction where Koko was looking.
Seeing a girl with H/c and F/c hair walking around the city center with headphones on. Koko grinned as an idea occurred to him, quickly but silently approaching the girl from behind.

Before he scare her he decided to follow her and watch her for a while, Inui following in exasperation from Koko.
When you looked at your cell phone to change the song, Koko picked you up in the air making you scream in fear and dropping your cell phone.

Without understanding who it was you lifted your foot and then forcefully kicked backwards on the lower parts, on impact Koko dropped you, falling to the ground holding his genitals in pain, "Shit!!"
Turning quickly you raised your leg ready to hit the person in the head but you stopped a few inches from the face seeing who it was "Koko?!" Looking ahead you saw Inui trying not to smile. "Oh god I'm sorry I thought you were someone from an enemy gang or just a maniac"

When Koko saw you crouching down he thought you were going to help him up but instead he saw you picking up the phone "s-seriously?! Instead of helping me with the pain I'm in, you decide to pick up the phone!"
You looked at him with a questioning face "Yes? You made me drop my phone so it's what you deserve"
"She's right"

"Now you're on her side Inupi?!" He glared at him getting up slowly still holding his testicles... Inui didn't look at him, looking away "Don't ignore me!"
"Anyway, what are you two doing here? Were you perhaps following me?" You looked at them, sus.
"We were just passing by and we saw you walking alone so we decided to come and say hi" Inui said completely ignoring Koko who was still looking at him.

"And you?" Koko straightened up looking at the girl "why are you walking alone? Where is our boss? I thought you two were inseparable" he grinned at the last statement.
"If we are the most of the time together, it doesn't mean that we can't have our privacy too and besides, Takemichi has been out since this morning and I was bored"

"Then it means that we'll keep you company and while we're at it we'll search the area for possible invaders from other gangs" he started walking in front of Inui and Y/n leading the way. "I was already doing this"
"Alone?" Koko asked laughing

"Y/n-chan, it's not safe to scout the areas alone. It's always better to go with someone" Inui said worried "I'm the deputy captain for a reason, I think I'm strong enough to go alone. But thank you for worrying about me" you smiled at Inui and then at Koko who looked at you for a while before turning again to walk forward. Inui instead smiled back feeling his heart wrap in a warm warmth.

During the walk Inui looked at your hand feeling his heart beat wildly. He was so uncertain whether to take your hand or not. Finally, he gathered all the courage and gently grabbed your hand, feeling your soft but at the same time cold touch, and that made his heart burst. At that contact you turned your head and smiled at him embarrassed "sorry if my hands are cold, even when I put them in my pocket they continue to be cold. I never understood why but I think because I'm anemic"
He shook his head "It's not a problem for me"

You enjoyed that moment of silence looking around. The streets of Shibuya were as busy as ever, but the atmosphere is different this time of year. On the facades of the buildings you could see Christmas lights and decorated Christmas trees, even if they wouldn't last long, while in the side streets the landscape changed completely: the trees are bare and the gray sky seems to envelop everything. The winter sun filters through the dry leaves of the trees, illuminating the sidewalk with a golden light and creating some interesting shadows. There was a cool wind that carried away the dead leaves and rustled the branches of the trees. The sounds of the city, such as the distant traffic and the voices of people strolling and shopping nearby did not disturb the peace that was created between you at that moment. Near the parks are high-rise buildings that used to cast a shadow on them.

But that silence didn't last long when Y/n saw an arcade out of the corner of her eye, brutally stopping Inui who was holding her hand "I think we've scouted the area enough today, and then it's up to the captains and leader to do this job " you said dragging a rather confused Inui behind you.

"Isn't that also the vice-captain's job?" Inui said

"O my, look, an arcade, let's go drop by" Y/n walked quickly towards the entrance leaving Inui confused and Koko frustrated "How could you leave me behind like that, Inupi!"

Looking around he didn't see Y/n, "where did she go?" he asked

Inui pointed towards the entrance and Koko smiled, "I see" he said as he entered the place, with Inui close behind.

.
.
.

"You cheated!" Koko yelled at you, "don't look for a useless excuse just because you suck" you admitted.
"How did you say Koko? 'I'm be the strongest in games'?" Inui teased him hiding a smile behind that serious expression
"She just got lucky," he looked away

"Yes... so also in the last 5 games, right? Was I just lucky?"
"This time you won at table hockey only because I ACCIDENTALLY scored myself an own goal..." embarrassed he looked away "but in racing cars you cheated" he accused you

"How exactly did I cheated?"
"Knocking me off the track, making me come fifth"

"Actually it's not cheating, it doesn't write anywhere that you can't throw cars off the track, she simply was cunning" Inui defended you. You sent a smile to Inui "Thank you Inui"

"You should be on my side Inupi!"
Inui to that, looked at him not taking it seriously "I don't know what you're talking about"
"Inupi!!"

You laughed at the scene in front of you, you could see how they had each other's backs, their friendship made you smile hoping only the best for them.
"Ok, ok, that's enough" going between them you looked at the time on the phone "I'd say it's time to go, I should go home and prepare dinner for me and Take"

As you came out of the game room you saw that it was raining and the only thing to protect you from the rain was your jacket. Taking it off you put it in your head it looking silly. Better that than catching a fever

Turning to Koko and Inui you greeted them "Thanks for keeping me company, and Koko you should think twice before scaring people"
"Even 3 for you," he replied

"See ya" you started running under the rain as fast as possible trying not to get wet, towards your way home you saw other people who, like you, were running under the rain without an umbrella while others who had umbrellas walking calmly.
'I could have taken a taxi...' you thought 'but with what money'

After 10 minutes running under the rain you arrived home, let's say that in the end the plan to get as little wet as possible had failed... noticing that the keys under the vase were gone 2 things came to your mind, either Take has returned home or someone you didn't expect visits found the key and entered the house without your permission. Opening the door you saw the living room lights on but no one was there. The TV was on and it was on Netflix, very suspicious...

You felt a hand touch your shoulder and your instincts kicked in "Y/n you're back, Takemic-" taking his hand you pushed him forward and with the other hand on the person's back, pushing him down tripping him.
Hearing a thump from the living room Takemichi ran out of the bathroom, at the scene he saw, he was confused "Y/n why are you holding Chifuyu on the floor?" You looked at your brother not understanding what he meant but you understood lately when you looked over on who you were.
"Y/n-chan I get that you're strong, but you might as well move" said Chifuyu laughing in pain

Getting up quickly you helped Chifuyu on his feet "Oh fuck Fuyu I'm sorry, I thought you were a thief or something. I didn't want to hurt you"
"Everything...alright ughh" he said in pain touching his back "Next time try not to push the back too much with your knee the next person you're going to block"
"It depends on the person who will be under me"

....

No one said anything, and an awkward silence rose in the air and Take and Fuyu looked at you judgmentally while you stood there still (🧍‍♀️ ) while inside, you were asking yourself your life choices.
"ANYWAY, Chifuyu what are you doing here?" You tried to change the subject hoping to forget what just happened. "Well, Takemichy invited me to sleep here and my mother was fine with it so here I am."

"That means I have to make dinner for someone else" walking to the kitchen to bring out the instant ramen
"It's really no use, we've already eaten," Takemichi told you as he sat down with Chifuyu on the sofa

"Without waiting for your sister of course..."
"I didn't know where you went and I didn't know when you'd be back, sorry!"

When the ramen was ready you walked to your room "don't stay up late you two"
"The same goes for you," Takemichi yelled from downstairs. At those words you rolled your eyes smiling 'touché'

.
.
.

~Timeskip to next day~

"Akkun and I need to go to the bathroom, wait here" said Takuya walking towards the bathroom with Akkun behind him.
"You know what I was thinking, that I would like to find a girlfriend and remember her forever" Makoto said smiling putting his hands behind his head, Yamagishi looked at him doubtfully "I've already heard this story a million times..."

As he said this, a boy with shaved hair passed him by shouldering him, without apologizing he went on. Makoto seeing the action got angry "Stop you bitch! Think you can bump into someone's shoulder without apologizing?!"
"What happens?" "Do you want to fight?" 2 other companions of that boy arrived but Makoto and Yamagishi started to strut by being part of the Toman and the 3 boys ran away with their tails between their legs apologizing.
But the Toman name caught the attention of someone else.

"Did you say 'Tokyo Manji Gang?' " asked a person behind them.
"Huh?" They turned to see who was the buster this time, that was the last thing they said before the chaos.

~Somewhere else~

"Moron!!" A scream was heard from Take's room "Why didn't you tell me you were back from the future?!"

"I thought you realized I was the 26-year-old me!" He argued Takemichi shielding his head from the pillows you were throwing at them. Chifuyu was sitting at the window watching the scene with a normal expression, now used to the two siblings' quarrels. "And how was I supposed to know..." you sat on the bed calming down "so... what do we do now? If what you told me is true then Takemichi can't go back until the problem is solved, it would be too risky for him. After all you, or better, Naoto killed Mikey and someone could be on your ass looking for revenge."

"What do you propose then?" Asked Takemichi putting his hands away going back to reading the manga he had started. "I don't know, but for sure getting to the top of delinquency is a tough thing, that means you should fight Mikey too"

"For that you can take care of it, my right arm"
"Nah-ah, you can forget it, I don't think twice about fighting Mikey. You can deal with him alone"
Takemichi pouted and grumbled under his breath.
Suddenly he stood up with his eyes wide open "N/n, Chifuyu, I came up with a brilliant idea!" "Huh?"

"Let's go." He said leaving the room taking his jacket "where are we going?" The two followed him putting on their shoes. They left the house, locking the door, and went to the Shibuya station.
Takemichi explained the idea that came to his mind and after 10 minutes they arrived in front of the station,
"To get to the top of delinquency... we have to beat up all the delinquents in Yokohama!"

You and Chifuyu exchanged a 'done face' at what Takemichi said

"Are you stupid?" Chifuyu asked
"So now we're going to Yokohama!"

"If, enjoy" you and Fuyu said in unison "You'll go there, you'll eat some pork buns in Chinatown, and then you'll come back without having accomplished anything, so I'll pass"
"And while you're at it buy me the new volume of Aot" winking at your brother
"Y-you!!!" He frowned turning away "Good! Chifuyu, you're not my friend anymore and Y/n forget about Aot's new volume!"

At those words you felt betrayed, Chifuyu took your hand starting to walk away and you shed dramatic tears not believing Take's words "what a waste of time, let's go away. And if you want I can buy you the new volume of Aot"
You smiled with tears in your eyes "Fuyu you are a true friend"
Chifuyu just smiled at you but insede him, he could feel his heart breaking 'A true friend... just a friend' he put his hand on his heart side looking away crying anime tears.
(A/n: I don't know what to call them😭)
"Chifuyu, are you okay?"
"mhm"

"CHIFUYU, Y/N-CHAN!!!"

Thinking it was Takemichi you turned around smiling but that smile faded as you saw the scene after you.
Makoto and Yamagishi were covered in blood on their faces, beaten to death by someone. Chifuyu asked what had happened to them as you ran to their side trying to help them stand being unable to do anything else as you had nothing to medicate them with at the moment.
"We just got beaten up...by a bunch of people in red uniforms!!
They asked us if we are from Toman and they pounded us as soon as we confirmed"
You looked at Chifuyu worried about Takemichi, if what they said is true then Take might be in danger...
"Chifuyu..." understanding what you meant he turned and ran quickly to where Take went. You wanted to go with him but you couldn't leave Makoto and Yamagishi alone. "Let's get away from here, let's go wait for them outside"

Chifuyu running into the station saw many red uniforms, in the distance he saw some yellow hair realizing who it was 'I'm in time!'
He jumped in the air kicking the guy who was threatening Takemichi in the face knocking him down, "Run!! Takemichi!! Akkun!"

Takemichi without thinking twice grabbed Akkun on his back and ran out of there.

"I'll join you later! Y/n-chan should be out of here with Makoto and Yamagishi!!" Chifuyu yelled defending himself from the attacks.
"Thank you Chifuyu!"

He tried to run without tripping as he had a weight on his back, he nearly lost his balance twice but hequickly recovered as soon as he remembered what situation he was in
'What the fuck is going on..! What a problem these guys have!!' He whimpered
In the distance he saw a girl with H/c and F/v hair who was waving her arms in the air trying to get his attention 'that's Y/n!!'

"Takemichi!! This way!" Behind her was Makoto who was holding the door open, inside the building there was already Yama who was looking for another exit "in there, let's get in, fast!"

Going inside they locked the door but it wouldn't last long because the door was made of glass and they could easily break it. "These break through?!"
"Guys fast, this way! There's a back door!!" Yamagishi pointed at the back doors, running towards that direction.
Y/n was behind everyone to be sure if anyone would come, she glanced at Akkun who was passed out on her brother's shoulders...they beat him good.
'They messed him up really bad.... Bastards!! Who the fuck are these assholes...! I hope Chifuyu is good' you clenched your fists in anger.

When you got to the door, you walked out, running as far away from those guys as possible, "Those guys are from Tenjiku in Yokohoma. I don't know why but they seek out and beat up Toman members. We made ourselves known as Toman and they beat us up... we split from Takuya letting him escape and they used Akkun as bait." Said Makoto out of breath from running.

That was bad news... and to think that Takemichi wanted to go there and beat them up. At least they saved him the time from going there.
"How come you said Take? That you had to beat up all the delinquents in Yokohama? You jinxed yourself"
"S-shut up!"

Akkun coughed waking up, "Guys, this is not good news but it seems that 300 of their men came to Tokyo today.." he said softly.

"300!!? Takemichi... Chifuyu is..." no need to continue what you were saying Takemichi asked Akkun if he could walk, confirming.
"Go to Toman's hideout, you should be safe there."
"And you two?" Akkun asked

"We forgot one thing, we'll catch up with you later!" You greeted them by running after Takemichi who had already left. "Wait for me Takemichi!!"

You were immersed in thoughts, and, you didn't notice the group of guys popping out of the corner hitting Takemichi hard on the neck with his arm and one of them pulled your hair from behind. Sending both to the ground.
You held your head with one hand, massaging the part where they pulled you. 'As soon as I get up I'll kill that asshole who pulled my hair'

"Not so fast!!" Akkun kicked the bitch who pulled your hair, 'Akkun has already taken care of that, how cute'

Makoto and Yama also joined you putting themselves aside while Akkun helped you to stand up "How's your head? Everything's fine I hope." Akkun asked you worried. You smiled unsure of how to respond
"still hurts a little bit but I'll manage"

"Captain! Vice-captain! Did you really think we'd leave you behind? We are no longer the mizo quintet." - Yamagishi
"Now we are in the first division of the Toman, under your command!!" -Makoto

"You wanted to save Chifuyu right?" You looked down knowing it was the truth "Don't think as if we are weak!"

"We too are in the Toman!!!" They shouted in unison ready to fight and make way for Takemichi and Y/n.
"Guys..." Takemichi looked at you and then nodded smiling that he could count on their help. Those of Tenjiku start attacking en masse not caring about fairness, going more than one on a person. There were those who had a harder time standing, like Makoto and Yamagishi, and those who had an easier time standing, like Akkun and Takemichi.
You had no problems, Draken and Baji, with sometimes the help of other members, have already been training you for months just to be able to hold more people at once knowing that many delinquents will play unfairly.

"How is that girl strong?! Let's go all on her!!" Yelled one of the Tenjiku motivating the others to go further on you leaving the minority on Take and the others.
"You really are bastards so..."
You tried to attack and take cover as best you could but having five people attacking you in every direction is not easy and as soon as you defeat one, another already appears from the same position.
Needless to say, you ended up going down like Take and the others, with your lip and nose covered in blood and your face full of puffs.

"Enough.... I can't get up..." Yama said tired with his face on the concrete. The only two who were still standing were you and Take while the other three were lying or sitting on the ground. Even if you managed to defeat some of them, it was nothing compared to the ones that were still standing.
"I don't understand... they pop up like mushrooms from everywhere, as if they had a spawn nearby"

"Eh he... not the time for jokes like that N/n" Take chuckled finding your joke amusing. He was out of breath but not as bad as the three friends behind him.
"Looks like they can't fight anymore...are you ready sis?"
"Always, big bro"
"So you admit that I'm the oldest?"
"Mmmmm... never"

You smiled at each other and Akkun thought you are crazy to have such a normal conversation in a dangerous situation lika this, 'those two are crazy....'

People began to move, letting a person pass by, confused about what's going on, you watched in silence and then widened your eyes to see Kisaki in front of you in the Tenjiku uniform.
"You still don't understand what's going on, do you?" He asked Takemichi specifically without glancing at you.
"Hero... let the singing riot begin"

Takemichi's mouth dropped in surprise to see him there.
"Before I was the captain of the third division of the Toman but now... I am the general officer of the Yokohama Tenjiku."

"General officer...? Does this mean that as soon as you were kicked out of Toman you joined another gang..?!" asked Takemichi feeling a mix of emotions. Kisaki looked him up and down as Take was holding himself on his knees with exhaustion.
"W-why did you join another gang?! Couldn't you give up on this kind of life and have a normal future? Why are you doing this!
And then how did you become a general officer if you've been out of Toman for not even a week!!?" You approached Kisaki wanting to get some answers, but the only thing you got was a simple look from him, then back to your brother .
"Don't try to judge me, I will make my own Toman."
"... your Toman?"

He looked at the sky thinking aloud "One day Mikey... he will have no choice but to accept me"
At those words you frown not realizing what he was talking about but the thing that made you angry it's that he for the whole interaction only gave you a look without even an answer.
Getting dangerously close to him you grabbed him by the collar so you could get his gaze.
Kisaki was surprised by your gesture but didn't show it looking at you without showing anything, "You haven't answered my question yet, Kisaki"

Sighing he grabbed your wrists trying to remove your hands from his collar but your stubbornness was harder and you wouldn't let go until you had your answer. You looked directly into his eyes without being afraid to look elsewhere, looking into his soul trying to find an answer at least there. At that intense eye contact Kisaki could feel uncomfortable from how closely you were looking at him that he almost felt vulnerable. "...Y/n... some questions don't have an answer"

"Don't give me this bullshit, I know there's a reason you're doing this"
Kisaki didn't answer, knowing full well why he was doing all that, and too embarrassed to admit it or at least, in front of others.
"Kisaki!! Let's go." Looking behind him he saw Hanma waiting for him on the motorbike. Wanting to make the movement to go towards him he froze, unable to move as you still had your hands on his collar.
"I'm not leaving you until you give me an answer."

"You're really obtuse, I told you wouldn't understand. You'll know when the time comes"
With his hands he managed to take your hands away from him going towards Hanma, you looked at him not happy with the answer but your face changed into a smile when Hanma waved goodbye and winked at you as he get away.

You came to your senses remembering what situation you were in but from the crowd in red uniforms one stood out most of all, he was a tall boy with a mohawk that ended in a braid, he was very tall and looked like a gorilla.
'What is this thing that lately we've been meeting only beasts...!' You thought remembering Taiju

You could see that he was dragging someone but you couldn't see who was. "Hey, Toman....isn't there five divisions?" Coming to the front row it made everything clearer widening your eyes "Do the other four suck as much as this? Toman sucks!!"

'That's...' finishing that he threw Chifuyu towards us making him land between you and Take. "Chifuyu!!!" You knelt down to see if his condition was serious and thank goodness he was fine, he was just passed out with a couple of scratches here and there on his beautif-... i mean on his face.

"I heard that some are fighting against the second division in Shinjuku. I'm going there!!" He turned to leave but added "bang them 'til they can't fight no more!"

"I'll leave the rest to the Mochizuki team!!!"
"Yes, sir!"

Your eyebrows arched in anger as you continued to look at Chifuyu "so you're leaving like this without even fighting? You're just a cowardly gorilla" At those words he stopped short making several veins appear on his neck. The Mochizuki team stiffened and Take's soul flew out. 'Why do you always have to pick fights with the wrong people N/n!!! Can't you shut up?'

He turned to look at your group then moved his gaze specifically to you 'Who the fuck is that? Is she also be a member of Toman...? Impossible, she's a girl'

"Woman, you'd better shut up, cuz' we beat anyone who insults the Tenjiku" with that he left giving the order to beat them all.
"Hey! Come back here, I wasn't finish-mfhgmhhmg" Takemichi closed your mouth making you stop talking by begging you with eyes that were already crying.

"WAAAAAAAAAGH!!" You looked around not understanding what was going on, in the distance were the Tenjiku guys running away with the sound of the motorcycle behind them.
"What the fuck is going on?!"
"There's a motorcycle coming towards us!"
"It's the twins brothers of Meguro!!! Run!"

Everyone started panicking running left and right and Takemichi was about to copy them but you stopped him by grabbing his arm reassuring him by explaining that they were Angry and Smiley.
At that moment Angry stopped in front of you and he had hit someone and had Takuya passed out on the bike "Yo first division"
'But is it the captain of the fourth division, Nahoya Kawata?!' thought Take

"Souya!! You arrived just in time!" You hugged him happy to see him, stroking his hair that was so soft. "I love your hair, it's so soft!!"
Angry still frowned but you could see he was more embarrassed, red-cheeked.
'Souya?? So he's not Nahoya?' Takemichi didn't understand anything anymore.
Angry letting go of the hug he turned to your brother and pointed towards the bike "I found him collapsed on the road, so be sure he gets to the hospital on time. I'm worried about him!!"

"He... is angry but also worried...?"

"That guy isn't me!" You turned to the voice seeing Smiley on the bike who had just arrived. Smiling you went towards him to hug him (and maybe even to stroke his hair), smiling he opened his arms inviting you to hug him, you went for it. He lifted you in the air holding you by your hips happy to see you "I'm happy to see you're ok Nahoya"
Putting you back on the ground he smiled at you, of course, patting your hair "I can't say the same about you, they beat you badly I see"

"Yeah... Chifuyu passed out but he's not in a critical situation"
"Who would have fainted?" You turned around seeing Chifuyu standing as if nothing had happened "When did you wake up??" "Just now"

You went to his side to lend a hand but he gently pushed you away assuring you that everything is fine.
"So if you're all right hop up, let's go raid Yokohama"
"It's time for a counter attack" Chifuyu smiled but Takemichi didn't look happy at all

"Wasn't that what you wanted bro, to go to Yokohama and beat all the thugs in that area?" You grinned at him and he just sent you a hurt look.
"I have only one question... where do I sit?"
Looking at the bikes there was still room for two people making you stay out. Smiley looked at you and then look at the bikes, Chifuyu was already sitting in the back with Angry and Take with him. An idea came to him as he moved his body back a little and then with his hand he caressed the seat in front of him "You can sit in the front, with me or with Souya"

Looking at Angry you saw that his face was already red so you spared him the embarrassment by choosing Smiley "I'm going with you" "Fine!"

"Sit down towards me and hug me with both your arms and legs so I don't have trouble driving" doing what he said you sat hugging him tightly hoping you didn't fall.
Going to the Tenjiku lair that those of the Mochizuki team kindly, words used by Nahoya, revealed to us, you were resting from all that had happened, by resting your head on Nahoya's shoulder listening every so often to the conversations of the four boys. You could have sworn you fell asleep for a thousandth of a second if it weren't for the abrupt stop Nahoya made, holding on to him shaken to keep from falling.
"Here we are! This is their lair!" Smiley said happily "Are you stupid?! Don't stop like that next time..."
"Was little Y/n by any chance sleeping?" Laughed at you

You mumbled insults under your breath to the boy who laughed at your frowning face
"Nahoya you shouldn't make fun of Y/n..." the younger brother said
Being the first of the group you entered firstly seeing so many people 'well at least now we have Nahoya and Souya with us...'
Looking to the center you saw a tall boy with black crew cut hair. He had a prominent scar running from the back of his skull to the leftmost side of his face lightly touching the corner of his left eye which was white, as if he couldn't see out of it.
You noticed how his eyes widened as he saw you, scanning you from head to toe and then back to your eyes.
To say that you were confused was an understatement, you didn't understand why he was looking at you that way but there was a feeling inside you that told you that you had already met that guy but you couldn't remember where...

The more you looked at each other the more uncomfortable you felt, which also got you down a bead of sweat from your forehead from how embarrassing that moment was. You were hoping someone would say something, now...

"How many are you?!" Asked Takemichi, his voice made you break eye contact with that boy who looked at Take grinning, answering "one hundred!"

"Hundred against five then"
"You go away," said the boy said referring to the people around him, remaining only the six of you in there.
"I would never make a move as infamous as arranging a hundred against five match"

"Your comrades, on the other hand, it seems like they would gladly do it... they should learn from you" you said in a low voice referring to the rest of the Tenjiku.
Smiley announced himself for a one-on-one battle, "Don't think you're cool, asshole. I'll fight you, Nahoya Kawata fourth division captain!"
"Give it all Smiley!" - Souya
"It's not fair..!"- Chifuyu
"Wooo, go Nahoya" - Y/n

"I'm Kakucho one of the best four of Tenjiku"
Kakucho and Smiley fought dodging and attacking from both sides while Chifuyu was a real cheerleader "Go finish him!!"
Meanwhile Angry was too excited to watch that he put his hands in front of his eyes but looking at the same time, moving his fingers. Takemichi was just there that he watched with his mouth open, speechless.
You on the other hand had your hands on Angry's shoulders shaking him back and forth from how engrossed you were in the battle. Seeing such a battle made you want to cheer like Chifuyu. "They're both great"

Finally Smiley knocked Kakucho down and made him stay there. Nahoya was strong but something told you that Kakucho hadn't given his all...
"Fuck yeah!!" "Wooow"
"Great Nahoya!"

"Come on let's go back to Tokyo!!" Smiley said happily with Angry and Chifuyu behind complimenting him, you and Takemichi stood back a bit looking at Kakucho who remained lying on the ground.
You approached Take's ear and whispered something to him "Take, don't you think you've seen that boy before?"
"... Yes, but I don't know where"

"Well it doesn't matter, let's go Y/n" mmh.
Suddenly Kakucho screamed attracting both your attention and that of your brother
"FUUUUUUCKING SHIIT!! TAKEMICHI!"
At those words Takemichi remembered something from the past, turning abruptly towards him "KAKUCHO?!!"
Kakucho sat up looking towards both
"Finally you remembered Idiotmichi!!" The two laughed and you were looking at them not understanding what was happening, Kakucho looked at you smiling with a slight blush on his cheeks "You haven't remembered yet I see, one thing certainly hasn't changed. You remain the same forgetful N/n"
There were only two people who called you by that name from an early age, Takemichi and your childhood friend... "Wait...Kakucho?! Are you that Kakucho?"
"As far as I know I'm the only Kakucho you will ever know"

You threw yourself to embrace him with your hands clasped around his neck, you would have fallen if he hadn't kept one hand on the ground for support.
"Wow, easy. Both you and I got beat up so take it easy." He laughed holding you on your hips. "But we haven't seen each other since second grade, it's been too long" you whimpered on his shoulder, moving away you saw the scar, touching it with your fingers "What happened to you ...?"
Kakucho smiled taking your hand as you stood up together "This story will be for another time. Now I wanted to talk to you two, that's why I pretended to lose"

"Pfft- yeah sure" Takemichi didn't believe it looking aside
"I believe him instead, it seemed too strange for one of the four to go down so fast"

"N/n unlike you believes me!! I've gotten super strong all this time!" He pointed his finger at you

Take walked up to him and tapped him on the shoulder "You haven't changed at all, it's hard to believe you're one of the best four in Tenjiku"
"You haven't changed much since then either. I've heard the rumors about you...first division captain, huh?!" He turned to you "But what surprises me is that N/n became the vice-captain of the first division. The little girl who didn't like violence joined a gang... funny if you think about it" he laughed over it. You sighed knowing it was true "I still think that violence is useless to solve some problems but if to protect Takemichi and those close to me it was necessary to join the gang then I would have done it"

"I see you haven't changed on this... wanting to protect your brother and the weaker ones." You exchanged a smile.

"Takemichi, you were my hero." He moved his hands into his pockets. "The name of the boss of Tenjiku is Izana Kurokawa. Now he is my hero and I dedicated my life to him." The atmosphere suddenly turned serious  "So the three of us are enemies now, that's why I'm asking you...Please. Save Izana Kurokawa."

"What do you mean Kaku?" Asked Take
"I don't agree with this conflict. Izana is being used by Kisaki" to that statement you and Take looked at each other knowing full well what it means.

"Kaku...we'll try to do as much as possible for this story, I promise" grabbing his shoulder to show you were sincere. Your phone rings breaking the tension that was created in that place. Apologizing you answered the phone seeing it was Baji
"Baji? Did something happen??"

"ARE YOU OK?! I HEARED WHAT HAPPENED FROM CHIFUYU!!" You took the phone away from your ear hoping your eardrums are still intact...
Taking a breath you prepared to answer "I'M GOOD YOU MORON AND DON'T SCREAM THAT WAY ON THE PHONE, YOU FUCKING SPLIT MY EARS!!!"

"D-don't mind her..." Takemichi said with the drops running down his face. "Uuumm..." Kaku looked at you confused, he wasn't recognizing you at that moment because as a child you had never yelled at anyone except Takemichi.
"Sorry, I wanted to know if you were okay."
"Everything all right here, what about you? Did they perhaps attack you?"
"Mmmmhh... Now that I think about it, when I was returning from the shop two guys in red uniforms tried to attack me but they went away with their faces ruined"

'So they also went looking for Baji with everything that is no longer part of Toman... maybe they haven't updated' you thought, putting your hand on the phone and whispered to Take "They tried to attack Baji too, but there were only two "

"Why Baji? He's not part of Toman."
"Maybe they haven't updated" you shrugged not having an answer
"Y/n-chan?"
"Ah? Yes I'm still here"
"Draken called me to tell me that there will be an emergency meeting tonight. And Mitsuya...was attacked by surprise by a group of them and among them was Mochi, but he was wounded in the head by the Haitani brothers." You could hear from Baji's voice that he was angry
"What a bunch of cowards!"

"Aah...thanks for the information Baji, please be careful"
"You too, see you tonight"
Closing the call you looked at Takemichi seriously. You told everything Baji told you and Kakucho just listened in silence... "I think it's time to go, the others will surely be waiting for us." Takemichi said

"I'm not coming with you. You can go, I don't want to be in that position again"
"How will you get back? We are in Yokohama!! Tenjiku could be anywhere. It would be too risky to leave you alone" pointing behind you you showed Kaku "I'm not alone, Kaku is with me and then if I'm with him nothing will happen to me" you pushed him towards the exit "Now, sho sho" Take looked at you, deciding to trust you and left.

The only ones left in that building were you and Kaku who watched the exit in silence.
"Takemichi's right. It wasn't a wise idea to stay in Yokohama alone," he looked at your side face who was looking ahead. You looked at him confused "What should I be afraid of? You are here with me Kaku" you smiled at him softly.
Kakucho blushed raising his eyebrows "And what tells you that I couldn't suddenly attack you? I remind you that we are enemies now" he looked ahead. You smiled sighing "Don't think I'm weak like Takemichi and even if you are in Tenjiku, it doesn't change the fact that you are my childhood friend! And what is this about you men's trying to warn me"

"What do you mean?" He asked you
"Even the Haitan brothers did the same thing"
Surprised Kaku took you by the shoulders turning towards him "You have already interacted with Ran and Rindo?! Did they do something to you??" He checked your face and body to see if you have any scratches (apart from the ones on your face you already had)
"N-no... ehhehg they didn't do anything to me, don't worry" you laughed at the way he was worried
"W-why are you laughing!!" He let you go

"Sorry if I laugh but it's funny that you worry about me with all that we are "enemies". So in the end you don't really think so" At those words Kakucho blushed from embarrassment looking down. "No, even if we are not in the same gang I will always worry about you N/n. Because you are important to me" he said the last part in a low voice but you could hear it anyway, blushing too. You hugged his arm dragging him out "What are you doing!?"

"I may have stayed here too but I'll have to get back to Tokyo somehow, and both you and Take said so. Going alone could be dangerous so you'll accompany me!
So in the meantime we can make up for the lost time." Kakucho nodded simply not knowing what else to say... in that moment he finally felt at peace after so many years, he didn't want to admit it but he didn't want you to let go of his arm. He wanted to stay in that position forever and have you as close as this moment for the rest of his life, but he knew that was not possible...
After all this time he had finally found you and Takemichi also to later find out that you are in the enemy gang.

Recalling the memories of when you were little he smiled, ever since he met you he thought you were beautiful and since then he has a crush on you, thinking it was nothing special. A simple crush that you have as a child... but he was wrong, that crush lasted until today, and before, when he saw you again it became even stronger. Seeing how you've grown to be more beautiful than ever and mature for the better.
When he first saw you enter that building he didn't know if it was really you or if his brain was playing with him again, but seeing Takemichi and the others next to you he knew you were indeed there.

- - - - - ----~~~Flashback~~~~---- - - - - - -

"It's depressing Takemichi!" Shouted a young Kakucho lying on the ground "They are a bunch of cowards! When they start losing they call their oldest friends to beat us!"
Young Takemichi looked at him smiling "Then I'll beat them for you! Kaku!"

But when he said that someone hit him on the head making him crunch and holding his head "Aiih...!!" Are you stupid?!" He looked over his shoulder with tears in his eyes frowning and saw his sister with her fist in the air. "You won't do a damn thing, if you keep coming home with a ruined face you'll worry mom and she will get angry."

"Didn't you go home scared for those older boys?" Take asked you
"I-I wasn't scared...! I just hid behind the tree"
"You were crying" he emphasize looking at her sister's eyes which were swollen from crying "I was worried about Kaku and you're the one who always cries."

Kaku sat up trying to wipe his face and Y/n stood next to him wiping his face with her sleeve. "N/n you don't have to get your shirt dirty just for me"

"Don't even mention it, you are my friend and I want to take care of you." Kaku said nothing, looking at the ground blushing slightly. A mess was going on in his head, a whirlwind of emotion that he didn't know how to handle. It had been a while since he felt strange every time he was around the (h/c), his hands started to sweat, he felt his face warm up every time, he had a strange sensation in his stomach as if there were some crazy butterflies which were constantly flying around and whenever he was home he thought many times about the girl.
Not understanding what was happening, he confided with his mother who at the news began to smile, his mother explained to him how he was in love with the girl and Kakucho from that news had begun to be embarrassed around Y/n.

"Thanks N/n, Takemichi... But let me take my revenge!" He looked at Takemichi decided "I want to get stronger!"

"Okay! But try not to get killed," Takemichi said as he walked away with his hands behind his head. Kakucho looked at Y/n serious in his eyes "N/n, when I get stronger I swear I will protect you from anyone who tries to hurt you, I promise! You will never have to take the beating for me or Takemichi again because I will be the one to protect you, for the rest of my life!!" He said standing up confidently making eye contact. Y/n was surprised and then laughed with her hand in front of her mouth "You look like a knight who promises a lady before going to war"

Kakucho blushed with embarrassment looking to the side unable to look at Y/n in the eyes anymore "Sorry, I didn't mean anything bad... I find it cute of you Kaku, so I'll wait for you to get stronger. Promise?"

Kakucho nodded happy "Promise!!" You stood up smiling taking his hand going towards Takemichi "Come on now my brave knight"

"Can you not call me that..." he said embarrassed
"Nope, now that you've sworn to protect me you've become one"

"Move faster, you snails!!" yelled Take from afar. "Yes, we're coming"

- - - ----~~~End Flashback~~~~---- - - -

"Kakuc-...Kakucho!!" Kakucho came to himself looking around seeing that you were in the park where you had stopped to rest a bit, his gaze rested on you who were sitting on the bench next to him, lost "Y-yes?"

"You fine? I asked you something but you didn't seem to answer me. You looked at the lake with a distant gaze" you commented worried for him. Kakucho nodded his head smiling "Sorry but I was just thinking about the past... what did you ask me?"

You pointed your fingers to your left eye tapping the part where his scar should be "The scar, I'd like to know how you got it. Of course if it's okay"
"It seems right to me, now that we are alone I can tell you." He shifted his gaze forward leaning on the lake in front of him and the sakura petals falling from the branches. With the reflection of the sun resting on the water it made it all the more relaxing.
"I got this scar when my parents and I had to move to another area, it's the same day we saw each other for the last time, telling you that I had to change schools. We were in the car and it was night, everything was going well until a car crashed into us, flipping our car upside down... My parents died that day making me an orphan and I received this scar plus losing the sight in my left eye."

"Kakucho... I'm,.. I'm sorry, I didn't know anything about it." You moved closer to him placing your hand on his as his was resting on his thigh, resting your head on his shoulder giving him moral support "Takemichi and I always thought that by changing schools you would forget about us"
"I could never forget you. In the end, the one who forgot is you," he chuckled

"Let me tell ya...it's not my fault if I have a bad memory" Kakucho murmured with his mouth closed letting go at that moment leaning his head on yours watching how you were playing with his fingers which were much bigger than yours.

"So now your nickname is the Indomitable Fox?" Kaku asked you, not understanding you asked what he meant. "I heard that the vice-captain of the first division goes by Indomitable Fox, I guess it's you."
You completely forgot about that... "Do-don't mind it, it's just a stupid nickname my friends gave me"

"But from what I hear around, everyone calls you that"

From that news you raised your head scaring Kakucho "You're joking right...?" You watched him hoping for a reaction like 'Oh don't worry, I was teasing you' or something like that. But you only got a confused face from him "No? Why would I lie to you about something like that?"

Not believing it, you slammed your head against Kakucho's shoulder wanting to sink ten feet underground "Who's that asshole who widened the nickname... I bet it's Baji's or Mikey's fault, or maybe both...!!"
Not knowing what to do Kaku tried to cheer you up by laughing about it "It's not that bad, it's... cute. At first I didn't understand why that nickname but then when I found out that you were the vice captain, everything started to make sense"

Giving up, you returned to rest on Kakucho's shoulder playing with his hand again "Kaku"
"Mh?"

"Do you still remember the promise you swore to me?" You asked

Kakucho knowing well what promise you were talking about stiffened, he didn't know what to do, what to answer. Surely in all this time that you haven't seen each other there will have been people who have hurt you, hell, even now after a long time he sees you again with your face beaten bad. He knows he did a horrible job at keeping that promise and he felt bad about it. He was afraid you'd get mad at him and wanting nothing more to do with him, and he'd understand you.
"Yes... I remember it"

You said nothing, just a whisper under your breath to let him know you'd heard him. Kaku became more and more nervous of your silence that by now he only thought of the worst.
Finally getting tired of playing with his fingers you took his hand in yours intertwining your fingers, "...is that promise still valid?" Kaku didn't understand what you meant by that "I would like to know if you would still be willing to protect me like you swore to me as a child" you said looking into his eyes.

Not knowing what to answer, he nodded in disbelief
"Yeah...I thought you'd be mad at me for breaking that promise all these years." He looked at your hands "But finding out now that that promise is still valid for you makes me happy. I always wanted to protect you but the fact of being away from you and knowing that I couldn't protect you made me feel guilty. Every time I thought about it I felt a remorse inside me that ate me.

Now that I have become stronger and that I have met you again, I will continue to protect you as I had sworn." He said optimistically tightly your hand, smiling. His smile was so contagious that you smiled in turn looking at the his profile.
He had grown really well into a fine boy. Even though he had a scar on his face, it didn't change anything by making him more attractive.

Stretching you raised your hands in the air yawning "If I could I'd stay here with you all day talking" you admitted the truth without problems, Kaku stretched too "It would be nice yes but maybe it's time to go, if you stay here any longer you could be attacked from my gang."

"Like they know what I look like"
"How do you think I came to know that you and Takemichi are in the first division, along with the others?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
"..."

"Was it Kisaki?"
"It was Kisaki," you asked and Kakucho answered immediately

"I knew it! I figured he had relayed all of Toman's information to Tenjiku"
You stopped remembering a detail "If Kisaki told you everything, why did some of the Tenjiku attacked Baji? He is not a part of Toman anymore."

"Probably they didn't listen or even if he's no longer a part he's still an ex" thought Kaku
"It doesn't make sense tho..."

"I noticed one thing, in the meeting with the Tenjiku when Kisaki revealed the information about Toman and he was on your part, Ran added things saying that he met you but that Hanma, he countered it all the time. And every now and then they glanced at each other murderously. Do you know anything about it?"

"It's a long...story, not worth telling. Just them acting like childrens." Kakucho held out his hand waiting for you to get up from the bench. "No need thanks, I think I'll stay here a little longer"

"Are you sure?? It's not very safe here for yo-"
"I'm sure, even if they know how I look doesn't mean I can't defend myself, and if there are too many I just run away"

"Almost forgot, give me your phone" without asking why he gave it to you, putting your number in contacts you smiled at him "Now you have my number, so we can keep in touch. I hope you send me a message so I can save yours on my"
"Right, thanks! See you another time then" and he started walking away, shaking his hand to you

"Byee Kaku!!" When you greeted him, you remained alone on that bench.

It had gotten a bit depressing without Kakucho by your side but still remained a relaxing atmosphere. Hearing a notification you saw an anonymous message and a text 'This is Kakucho'. You were hoping he would text you but you didn't expect yourself that fast. Saving the number on contacts with "Kaku🫶🏻🧸"
you returned to rest on the bench with your eyes closed enjoying the heat rays of the sun.

After everything you've been through today, you really needed a rest for a moment. A reminder to close your eyes and not think of anything, just the breeze that made the petals fall, carrying them and people talking in the distance.

You didn't want to stay there for long, just long enough to catch your breath before leaving.

But everything was interrupted by the creak of the bench coming from your side, at first you thought it was someone that wanted like you to enjoy that day, deciding to ignore that person. But the more you ignored it, the more you felt the stranger's eyes upon you.

"Bad day I see. They beat you good" commented the stranger.
Still having your eyes closed you laughed "If mine is in bad shape you should see the faces of the others"
"I imagine" he snorted

Finally deciding to open your eyes, curious who you were talking to, you noticed a boy with a light brown complexion and short straight, white hair styled in an undercut with a central parting and eyes of a beautiful purple color. He wore a pair of Hanafuda-derived earrings. You were shocked to see such a handsome guy sitting beside you, what's up with you meeting beautiful guys recently, without thinking you asked him "Are you a model by any chance?"

The boy laughed at that question "As far as I know no"

You stood there looking at him without saying anything, too lost in your thoughts to be able to form a sentence while the boy smiled tilting his head to the side.... that movement reminded you of Kazutora.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...