His Other Half

By DamnGina

I opened the door only to see dozens of police cars in front of the house and that terrifying black truck. I... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Voting Closed!!!
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty -seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Seventy-six
Seventy-seven
Seventy-eight
Seventy-nine
Eighty
Eighty-one
Eighty-two
Eighty-three
Eighty-four
Eighty-Five

Seventy-two

795 50 33
By DamnGina

Omniscient

Ahsha had gotten home first and after getting Nasir settled with the nanny she went to take a shower. It wasn't until her hands had begun to wrinkle that she exited the shower. She took her time moisturizing her body before she got dressed. As soon as the door opened she saw Malik sitting on the bed.

"Hi." She said. He didn't speak. She looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Something wrong?" She asked. Silence. "You don't hear me?" She questioned. Nothing. She stared on confused. "What's your problem?" She asked watching before he stood.

He stared at her with this look in his eyes that left her a little stunned. Malik held his hand out for her to grab. She looked from his hand to his face before grabbing it. He brought the palm of her hand up to his lips meeting her eyes again before kissing it. A shiver washed over her before he led the way downstairs.

As soon as they reached the bottom of the stairs she could smell something delicious. "You cooked?" She said with a smile. Malik chuckled at how happy she got.

They continued into the kitchen and her smile grew at the sight. Spread across the island was all of her favorite food and drinks. She looked up at Ares and Pablo only to see the same look Malik had upstairs. She let go of Malik's hand. "Why do you three keep looking at me like that?" She asked.

"Like what?" Ares asked tilting his head. "Like you have something to say." She said. "Maybe we do," Pablo said. "Or maybe we don't." Malik chimed in with a smile. "Did something happen? Am I missing something?" She asked as she began to grab some food.

"Did you mean what you said?" Ares asked. She looked up at him and then at Malik and Pablo. "About not needing us," Ares added. "But still wanting us?" Pablo finished. Ahsha licked her finger not missing their eyes following her movement. "Yes." Was all she said. "Was that for Abeba or us?" Malik asked. "Both." She said keeping it short.

Pablo rolled his eyes at the one-word responses. "You know you can use more than one word." He said causing her to smile. "Why when it's getting under your skin?" She asked.

"Is that really something you want to do?" He asked her. "Maybe I do." She said licking the sauce off another finger. "Maybe I don't." She added.

"The real question is why are you three being weird about what I said?" She asked. Ares went to move towards her, but Malik stopped him. She looked at the two of them curiously. "What is it?" She asked wiping the rest of her fingers clean.

"We don't really know," Pablo said. "Know what? What is going on?" Ahsha asked. "Something happened during the hearing today and we're not really sure what it is," Malik said. "Okay describe it because I didn't see anything." She said.

"It was during your monologue," Ares said as his voice deepened. "We felt this sensation take over our bodies," Malik said.

"What sensation?" She asked growing worried. She went to move only for them to back away from her. Her mouth dropped before a look of confusion covered her face. "Wha—," "I think we're going through some type of heat," Malik said. Ahsha's eyes widened before she laughed.

"I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh but I can promise you are not going through heat." She said. "How do you know?" Ares asked.

"Because I'd feel it also and I don't." She said. The three of them glanced at each other skeptical because they knew what they were feeling. "Okay, fine. Tell me what you're feeling?" She asked.

No one spoke. "Did your body start to warm?" She asked. They nodded their heads. "Your hand got all clammy?" She continued as they once again nodded their heads. "All you could think about was being close to me?" She said as she moved towards them.

"Perhaps you felt relief at my declaration." She said. "Yes," Malik said. "This one is important, okay. You became, how do I say this, umm turned on, no aroused at hearing how much I wanted you three?" She asked.

The three of them looked at her surprised. "You said you didn't feel anything," Pablo said. "I said we weren't going through heat. What I just described is, at least to me, how I get when I like someone. It's how I feel with you three most of the time. When I like someone my face warms, my whole body really. I have a tendency to blush a lot." She said as she caressed Malik's face with one hand as the other slipped into his hair.

He leaned into her feeling his face warm before a calmness consumed him. She smiled before quickly kissing his nose causing him to laugh.

"And because I'm a little toastier my hands tend to get a little sweaty and almost clammy-like." She smiled at Pablo wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling him into her space. While his arms wrapped around her waist lightly running his finger along her back.

He leaned into her more pressing his forehead against hers letting out a content sigh. A big smile spread across his face when he felt her lips press against his forehead.

"Eventually with time I'd get to know that person—," she paused. "And any nerves I felt melted away," She said looking up at Ares as her arms snaked around his waist. She pressed her head against his chest feeling him rest his head on top of hers as he held her tightly.

He leaned into her kissing her temple. "And obviously I wouldn't be with someone I'm not attracted to so there's that." She said. "Obviously," Pablo said.

She looked at the three of them. "When I said I wanted you how did that make you feel?" She asked. One by one they looked away from her. "Please? Talking about it helps you process things." She said. "I felt at peace," Malik said.

"It made me feel secure. Like I had someone." Pablo said. We all looked at Ares. "I felt safe and wanted." He said before quickly looking away. She grabbed his hand and with the other, she grabbed Pablo's before giving Malik a reassuring smile.

"Why did my words make you feel like that?" She asked. They all stood silent. "Because—," Pablo said.

"Because it's something none of us have ever felt," Ares said. "He's right," Malik said. "A lot of our relationship felt transactional until you," Malik added. "No one has ever just wanted us for us, except for you," Ares said.

A big smile formed on her face. "That's what I've been trying to tell you from the beginning." She said. Malik and Pablo smiled but Ares just frowned. "What is it?" She asked him.

"We all could've had this relationship from the beginning if I hadn't been so—," He paused. "Not really?" She said drawing all their attention.

She turned away from them grabbing another bite of food. "Sorry, I'm starving." She mumbled as Pablo and Malik chuckled. "But I disagree. The only reason we're here now is because of everything that's happened. Without all the bad, the truth would've never come out. Without the truth coming out there would be no growth and without growth—I'm sure I would've killed you all." She said.

"That was nice minus the whole threatening us," Malik said. Ares smiled pulling her into his arms. "You are amazing." He said kissing her all over her face. "I know," Ahsha said smiling. "Wow, such a humble Queen," Pablo said. "What? I am amazing." She said.

Ahsha

I glanced up seeing all of them staring at me with the same look Malik had upstairs. After catching them looking at me yet again I dropped my fork. "What?" I asked. "What—what?" Ares said. "Why do you three keep staring at me? Do we need to—,"

"We want to be with you." Malik said. "Umm, I thought you were," I said looking from him to Pablo and Ares. They looked at me. "When you said no sex how long did you intend on banning it?" Malik asked.

"I didn't ban it. Think of it as a temporary pause." I said. "Ahsha—," Pablo sighed. "What?" I questioned before Ares and Pablo crowded me. I cleared my throat as Pablo burned a hole into the side of my face with how intensely he was staring at me.

"What?" I asked again. "You cannot give us an indefinite time frame on when we can be together. It's cruel." He whispered the last part as his lips brushed against my neck. I shivered at the feeling.

"This 'temporary pause' is barbaric." Malik all but pouted. I laughed. "Barbaric? Really? Are you sure you're not being a little dramatic?" I questioned. "How is this not hard for you?" Ares asked. I looked up at him a little hurt at his words.

"Is that what you think? That being near you three isn't hard for me?" I questioned. "Well, it seems that way," Pablo said. "It's almost unbearable for us to be near you and not be able to have you. All of you." Malik said.

Before I could speak Pablo chimed in. "Before you say anything think about it from our perspective. For Malik and I this pause has gone on for over a year," Pablo said. Truthfully speaking I hadn't considered that.

"What we're are trying to say is, we're all very, very—, " Malik said. "Horny," Ares said. I snorted. "Has it ever crossed your minds that I am also? I mean hello there are three of you," I spoke. I watched as they all shared a look that told me they hadn't.

"And it doesn't help that you all are constantly touching me," I said looking up at Pablo who was still too close. "Or thinking about me, in the most inappropriate ways," I spoke looking across the island at Malik.

"Or the fact that some of you feel the need to open the bond with me when you're alone," I said looking Ares over feeling goosebumps covering my skin. "We get it," Malik said in a strained voice.

"Of course, I want you. I wanted you the night I came back. I wanted you last week. I wanted you this morning and I want you right now. I have the fucking goddess of sensuality coursing through me, of course, I want you."  I snapped rolling my eyes.

"But I am the queen. I am conducting a hearing. I have to remain unbiased. I don't want people to think my relation to you has clouded my judgment in any way." I explained.

"Is that what you think would happen if you gave in to your desires?" Ares asked. "Maybe," I said. "Why?" Pablo said.

"Because you three get under my skin like no one else. I worry that if we open that door before this hearing is finished people will assume—," "People are going to assume that anyway. You are our mate." Ares said.

"And the way you defended Ares today. It's obvious that our relationship will play a part in all of this." Malik said. "Plus, this hearing is personal. All the people you're questioning are your family in some way. Of course, there will be a little bias." Pablo added. I looked at Malik from where he stood on the other side of the island.

"How would this even work?" I asked. "What do you mean?" Malik questioned. "The four of us. It was difficult enough dealing with this situation when you all shared a body but now there are three of you." I said.

"Simple you fuck each of us," Ares said. "Or we can fuck you because both are fine with me," Pablo said. I swatted his hand away making him laugh. "What do you mean?" Malik asked.

"There is only one of me and three of you," I said. "A girl can only handle so much, and like you said it's been over a year," I said shaking my head. Ares chuckled. "We'd be gentle, obviously," Pablo said.

"Light as a feather," Ares added using his finger to turn my head and giving me a small kiss. Once again goosebumps covered my skin when I felt Pablo's lips lightly brush against my mark. Ares smiled when he heard my soft sigh. "I highly doubt either of you would be gentle," I said.

"Only if you asked nicely," Pablo spoke causing my stomach to twist at his tone. "Go on, ask nicely," Ares said. "Nope," I said as I stood breaking free from them. I moved over to Malik standing behind him.

"Stay back," I called making them laugh. "We were just talking," Pablo said. "We were just talking." I mocked. "Just talking my ass. You two were about to spread me across this island like a full-course meal." I said.

"And what's wrong with that? We'd only use our hands—," "And tongue." Pablo added. "Right and tongue, It's not sex technically," Ares mumbled the last part. "Someone failed sex ed." I countered.

"You may not be going through heat, but I know you feel that throbbing ache right between those delicious legs," Pablo said. "And since you brought up what we do while we're alone don't forget the bond works both ways. And I'm sure my fingers would be a lot more fun than yours." Ares said.

My jaw dropped. "I will bite you, both of you." I snapped. "Please do, because if you bite me, I will bite you," Pablo said smiling. "Talking like that is certainly not going to help, but please feel free to try," Ares added. Malik laughed holding me in his arms.

"Ahsha, my love. This is going to be a losing game, and if you want to remain fair do not tempt them because it will be three against one." He said.

My mind drifted for only a moment. "Don't do that," Malik said grabbing my chin. "You said it," I whispered. "As for our dynamic, I don't want to share you," Malik said pausing. Ares huffed.

"Down Cujo," I said to him. "What are you saying?" I asked Malik. "I don't want to share you when we have sex. That should be personal time. Just you and whichever one of us you're with at the time." Malik said.

"I was just saying we're going to be sharing every other aspect of our relationship. Like this dinner, the talking, the familial side of things, but I think at least for the foreseeable future when anything sexual happens it should be separate," Malik said looking down at me.

"I agree. I want that time for just us. I'm not saying it has to be like that forever but until we can get comfortable truly sharing it should be." Pablo said. I nodded my head understanding. "Are you okay with that?" I asked Ares. "Yeah, that's fine." He said nodding his head.

"Good," Malik said. "Any request from you two?" I asked crossing my arms. "A couple of times a week, you and I get alone time. No Ares. No, Malik. I get full control and time to be with you, just us two." Pablo said. I smiled. "Like a date?" I asked.

They all smiled. "Yeah kind of like a date," Pablo said. "I'm going to assume that goes for you two also," I said. "Yes," Malik said. "Yes," Ares said nodding his head. "Perfect can we finish eating now?" I asked.

"Yes! I am starving." Malik said taking a seat. "Wait so just so we're clear this pause is over, correct?" Pablo asked. I rolled my eyes. "I suppose that's fair," I said seeing them all share a smirk.

Pablo

It was sometime later when I headed upstairs to get ready for bed. I walked into my room to see Ahsha lying on the bed. I leaned against the door and stared at her. "Can I help you?" She asked not looking up from the book she was reading.

I didn't say anything, I just walked toward her. She finally looked up at me. Neither of us spoke as I moved her leg onto my lap. She watched me intently as my hand traveled up her thigh.

I locked eyes with her as I reached her center. I smiled seeing golden streaks bleed into her eyes. "Does that feel good?" I asked. She moved closer to me forcing my fingers to sink deeper into her. She let out a breathy moan.

"Yes." She whispered. "What do you want?" She asked. I could feel her need grow through our bond.

"I want my face between your thighs," I said before dragging my tongue along her mark and hearing her whimpering. "I won't go any farther than that. I just—," I paused lightly biting her mark.

"I just need a taste," I told her. She climbed off me before heading to the door. I thought that maybe I upset her when she moved just enough for me to see she had locked the door. She turned and looked at me.

"Come here." She said. I walked to her staring down at her. "Get on your knees." She ordered.

I sank to my knees before looking up at her. She looked down at me with her golden eyes shining bright. Desire and need, flooded my body as I watched her bottoms fall to the floor. "Fuck." I whispered.

"Well?" She questioned. I raised one of her legs placing it over my shoulder and kissing her inner thigh before pressing my face between them earning a gasp from her.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 124K 60
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
946K 81.7K 135
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
3.2M 132K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.5M 85.7K 84
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...