๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๏ฟฝ...

By ot7_bang_tan

Yoongi's life with his strict and sweet brothers ๐Ÿ’œ (English is not my first language) More

Introduction ๐Ÿ’œ
Health
check-up
chocolate
soft
apologize
bye kookie
Embarrassed
happy
Anger issues
hiding
fear
Forgiven?
he's back
sick?
fine?
Getting worse
needles
sleep
trauma
promise
bad mood
work
hospital
stay
new entry?
True friend?
Bickering
disrespectful?
protective
comforting
Alone
betrayer!
died!
burden?
blaming him?
giving chance
tiring day
bad boy?
plan?
Day out
Slap!
file?
caught?
left
scared
stubborn
innocence
new demand
pleasing him
heard everything?
tricks to escape
shot
pampering
cancelled
neighbours
punished
shadow
distracting him
kittykookie day
namgikook day
Lunch
Ignoring
Happy familyโค๏ธ
[สแดแดษดษขษช'๊œฑ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส]-ส™แดษดแดœ๊œฑ

don't change

2.8K 228 52
By ot7_bang_tan

They reached home. Yoongi stepped out from the car and slammed the car door then went inside.

"Hyung!?" Namjoon called but was ignored by him.

"No need to talk to him! We are so fucking worried for his health and here he is doing such nonsense dramas!" Jungkook said and went inside angrily.

"Why they both just always fight!!? Can't they behave with each other like two normal persons!?" Namjoon said and also went inside.

After getting fresh, now jungkook was talking to yoongi's doctor.

"Yes doctor, I'll make sure that he follows that plan" he said to the doctor.

"That will be better for him jungkook otherwise I'll have to give him vitamin shots every week" doctor said.

"No no there will be no need of shots doctor" jungkook said sitting on the bed.

"You are sounding more scared than him right now jungkook" doctor said with a chuckle.

"Ah it's not like that, it's just that he is way too much afraid from injections and that's why I want to avoid them as much as I can" jungkook said with a sigh.

"I understand, don't worry I'll try my best too" doctor said.

"Thankyou very much doctor Steve" jungkook thanked then cut the call.

"Ahem ahem!"

Jungkook flinched when he heard sudden voice. His back was towards his room door and when he looked back, he saw namjoon standing there with a smile.

"What?"

"Why didn't you told this to hyung? He would have agreed to follow your diet plan and routine in just a second"  namjoon said raising his eyebrows.

"He won't sleep peacefully if he will get to know that we are planning to give him an injection every week" jungkook said getting up From bed.

"But when you will tell him that injections can be avoided by following your routine then he will surely agree" namjoon said now standing infront of him.

"Hyung you know him more than me right? You know how much of a scaredy cat is he and still you want me to tell him about these weekly shots?" Jungkook said.

Namjoon chuckled at that and said
"Why don't you just say that you really like to fight with him?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes.
"He is the one who always start fights not me" he said.

"You both are weird, first you fight then you both will ignore each other but then the next day I always find you both cuddling on your bed" namjoon said sighing in disbelief.

"Health comes first for me hyung and I will fight with him each and every second If he will not take it seriously" jungkook said then went out.

Namjoon smiled while saying
"Brats"

"They always just shout at me and scold me,I won't listen to them this time" yoongi said sniffling while sitting on his bed covering himself fully with the blanket.

"When did you even listen to us before?"

Yoongi got silent when he heard jungkook's voice who then said
"Remove the blanket"

But yoongi didn't even moved a little.

"I said something!! Didn't you heard!?" Jungkook said this time strictly.

"I d-did" yoongi said in low voice and removed the blanket.

Jungkook's face softened when he saw yoongi's soft wet cheeks. He went closer and sat down infront of him on bed.
"Yoonkitty can yo-" before he could say something, yoongi interrupted saying
"Don't call me that"

"Why? Because a stupid person said that you are childish and you believed him and now you want your brothers to treat you differently? You want your brothers to Change themselves because of a certain someone who suddenly came and stuffed this idiot thought in your mind!!? Jungkook said in firm tone.

Yoongi stayed quiet while looking down.

"You want us to change our behavior towards you? If you really want then fine! Nobody will call you KitKat and yoonkitty, nobody will give you cuddles, nobody will make late night chocolate milkshakes, nobody will sing song for you to calm you and nobody will give you company 24/7!! Then you will be happy right!?" Jungkook said loudly.

Yoongi was froze on his spot hearing that. No he doesn't want this, he wants atleast one of his brothers near him 24/7. He wants his joonie to call him KitKat because this is what makes him happy the most and he want to cuddle with his kookie because he feels safe. He wants to be pampered. He likes to be treated gently and only his brothers do that so no! He don't want his brothers to change themselves.

"Not gonna say anything now?" Jungkook asked noticing sweat on yoongi's forehead. He picked the tissue box from the side table and pull out a tissue then wiped his sweat.

"I j-just don't want to be called childish" yoongi said still looking down.

Jungkook sighed while throwing the tissue in the bin.

"If he called me childish then it means that I am burdening you bo-" yoongi was cut off by jungkook's stern tone

"Complete the sentence if you want to get your ass smacked!!"

"S-sorry" yoongi just mumbled.

Jungkook stared at him for a minute then said
"You are just being loved by your brothers hyung because you are our prince"

Hearing that, yoongi looked up at jungkook with his glossy eyes.

"You were  mumma Papa's prince, you know that right? And now it's our responsibility to treat you like that otherwise they both will get angry at me and Joon hyung" jungkook said softly.

"But that's the reason of my childishness, you both treat me so lovingly specially joonie" yoongi said looking at him.

Jungkook chuckled while saying
"So you know that he spoil you huh?"

Yoongi's eyes saddened and he said
"I am not spoiled but he is just way too much gentle and soft with me which makes me behave childish"

"So you want him to not behave like that? Ok then I'll tell him to no-" jungkook was cut off by a whiny yoongi.

"Nooooooo, I want my Same joonie not a different one!! I want to be his KitKat and he has to be my joonieeee whom I love the most"

Jungkook pouted.

Yoongi giggled and said
"Ya ya I want to be your yoonkitty too and wants to fight with you everyday"

Jungkook smiled and kissed yoongi's both cheeks.

"Yahh!! Stay away!" Yoongi said pushing him away.

But jungkook hugged him tightly and pulled him on his lap in straddling position then gave a light smack on his butt.

"Oww! It's still hurting, don't do that!" Yoongi said hitting jungkook's back.

"Aww, I forgot that my yoonkitty got spankings today" jungkook said and smacked him again.

"Ahh!! Noo!" Yoongi wriggled in jungkook's hold wanting to get down from his lap but jungkook was holding him tightly.

"You Kim jungkook!! Leave my little KitKat right now before I attack you!!"

Yoongi smiled widely when he saw namjoon standing near the door.

"Why are you smacking my KitKat huh? Did you forget that his butt is already hurting because of earlier punishment?" Namjoon said taking yoongi in his own arms from Jungkook.

"He remember joonie but still he was doing that" yoongi said complaining.

"Then let's punish him this time, so Kim jungkook, your punishment is this that you will give cuddles to my KitKat tonight" namjoon said giving a wink to jungkook who nodded and said
"Yeah yeah fine"

"But he like cuddles joonie, how is this a punishment?" Yoongi asked with a pout.

Namjoon controlled his laugh and whispered in yoongi's ear
"I know but he hates when you squeeze him tightly while cuddling right?"

Yoongi smirked and said
"Oh yeah, he hate that"

Namjoon couldn't control himself more when he saw yoongi's cute smirk. He burst out laughing loudly.

Yoongi's smirk turned into an angry pout.
"Why are you laughing!!?"

"God hyung, you are too cute" namjoon said swirling Yoongi around while holding him Safely.

Jungkook was smiling happily looking at them but then

*Ding dong*

💜
______________________________________

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 875 8
When strict brothers meet a rebellious sister, sparks fly. But will love and discipline be enough to heal the past? A long-overdue reunion, a strict...
14.1K 526 21
Maknae line, Yn, and their strict brothers. At first, the book is a bit cringy but it improves later (at least that's what I think๐Ÿ’€ ). The photos ar...
47.5K 1.1K 36
i was happy alone , I never complained to you about not having a brother. A taekook fanfic Cover by me ๐Ÿ’œ