I LOVE YOU TILL NOW 2 - HUGFI...

By avesspot_

She's back, but not alone. After Khole escaped from the hospital, things started getting weird around Sofia... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 4

461 8 15
By avesspot_

Sofia's POV

"So where shall we start looking for them?" I asked. Here we are, standing in front of the gate's of Corinthians Sports School. We may or may not find something new from Khole's friends but hopefully we will.

We step foot inside Corinthians Sports School, looking at a huge map built right beside the school's gate. The map show us every little corner of the school's grounds and they even provide map brochures to make it easier for outsiders. Even if we visited Corinthians Sports School before, it is not easy to memorise every paths and lanes of the school.

We took a brochure and make our way inside the school. I could sense alertness from the students of Corinthians Sports School towards us. It's not obvious from the way they act, but anyone who passes by could feel they are being watched by multiple.

Apart from us, no one saw Khole after her escape. None of them know what form she could take in. She could still be her original self or she could take a form of someone else. What the people knew were, she is not alone and she is not who she is anymore.

"What's your purpose here?" a student asked, possibly a head prefect from the way he dressed. With that special name tag and a special tie making him different from the rest.

"Sorry to be a bother," Miles replied with a smile "But we are here to find someone. " the prefect look at us from top to bottom, checking us thoroughly before letting us off. "Their security system is definitely higher than ours."

As we walk along the hallway, only do I realised there are new security devices installed on to the walls of the school. Especially outsiders like us, they will be using those to keep an close eye on us.

"There they are." muttered Miles, as he walked towards them with a fast pace. Two girls around the same height as Khole, a blonde and silver hair girl stood there in shock when the saw Miles standing in front of them.

"Miles, what are you doing here?" asked the blonde girl, tucking her hair behind her ears. Her gaze on Miles weren't pleasant at all, cold stares were send from her to him. Miles did not care the fact both girls  were irritated by his presence but still block their way to class.

" I see you brought a girl with you too," said the silver haired girl "I believe you are Sofia." she gave me a smile, I couldn't tell if that smile is a genuine one. 

"We are here to ask both of you something," Miles cut to the chase, without replying to any of their questions. "Is there anything, or something that you told Khole?" this question left the girls in confusion. I wouldn't deny their confusion, the question Miles asked was a bit confusing.

"Pardon?" the silver haired girl replied "What are you even asking?"

"Let me do the talking," I said, pushing Miles to the side. Miles nodded his head understandingly as he move two steps away from me. "Do any of you recall anything Khole said? Or her strange behavior in the past?" I gave them a tiny smile. Hopefully they would have some answers for me.

While waiting for their reply, my eyes spotted Hugo with his friends way behind these girls. My heart started to feel a bit sour from the fight we had, but I can't bring myself to say sorry. I am still determined to defeat Khole alone with or without his help because I do not want to let anyone  be in danger. 

Suddenly our eyes met. I really wish I could walk to him right now, I really want to have a chat with him but my inner self or could be even called as my inner pride couldn't let go of the situation earlier.

I couldn't bare to look at him any longer that I return my attention back onto Khole's friends. The girl in blonde, still irritated as she rolled her eyes and said "Like we know." Rude much. "Now if you could excuse us," she then grabbed a hold of her friend's arm while making a shooing gesture with another hand.

Miles went to block their route from walking away, glaring especially at the blonde girl "Stop with that attitude Addison, did you tell her anything?" 

The girl scoffed loudly "So now you're accusing me? Aren't you her cousin? I bet you should know more about her." With that she pulled her friends arm who is and must be Estella, and walked away from us. 

My blood boiled with the attitude she given but no matter how I have to keep my cool. If I couldn't get any information out from them then I'm back to square one. Before I walk away in despair, the girl who must be Estella turn around "I might have an idea." 

My eyes light up in an instant, standing there anxiously as I wait for her to continue. "We might have mentioned about some powerful wizards and trailed to one of the dangerous one of all." said Estella. Addison rolled her eyes as she let go of Estella's arm, she didn't say a word but rather stood there impatiently.

"I think she went to find the wizard before the ball in Freezenburg and that's how she spelled Hugo," Estella continued "If I'm being honest right now, before she even knew you as her rival she became very different than before." 

"Alright, that's enough Estella, we don't need to tell them every thing." said Addison as she gave us a side eye before another eye roll, grabbing a hold of Estella's arm again "There we told you, now move." This time Miles didn't stop either one as he stood there frozen while starring at the floor blankly.

Miles mumbled a few words under his breath which were inaudible, "Huh?" the words escaped my mouth which made me realised what I had said. I quickly cover my mouth with the palm of my hand but Miles already heard it when he turned to face me.

"Oh," he said then pointing to the air with his index finger "I just realised how different Khole acted from her usual self, even I didn't notice the difference in her." So Khole wasn't like this before? I didn't think things would be a bit different than what I thought it should be.

Miles suggested that I should head to my castle library to search for more information since we already gained an information which was wizards. As for Miles, he wanted to gain extra information from Khole's parents. 

"How did you not notice when she acted differently?" I asked, feeling curious about how does a close relation cousin not realising the sudden change in his cousin.

 Miles place his hand under his chin, thinking carefully before replying "I'm not sure, really. I bet none of the family members realised it as well since no one brought it up before." With that Miles excused himself to the restroom before we leave for EverRealm Academy.

While waiting for Miles, I stand at the side of the hallway as students pass by going into their respective classes before class starts. By this hour students at EverRealm are already in their 3rd period of class while students here are just getting ready for their 1st period.

A guy suddenly came towards me with a smile "I never seen you here before, are you new?" 

I didn't want to be rude and it would be nice to talk to someone. "No, I'm not a new student," I replied with a smile to give off a friendly vibe to the person I just met "I came to visit a friend." 

"I see..." the guy said and lift his hand up for a handshake "Lord Izekiel. Son of marquess William." he introduce himself.

"Princess Sofia of Enchancia." I replied, taking his hand for a handshake. After letting my hand go, he look at me from top to bottom a few time before returning a smile. A wave of discomfort came washing up to my heart but I decided to shrug it off. It's just a look. I comfort myself.

"Sorry for being impolite before, but if I may say you are very beautiful." a smile was formed on his face and I replied with a simple thanks for his comment. All of a sudden his smile drops as he look at me once more before letting out a small laughter. "I believe you're Hugo's girlfriend, Princess Sofia. The incident between you and Khole for a man is quite the hot topic of the school a few months ago."

Why did he have to bring this up?

I didn't know how to reply, how could I possibly reply to this kind of statement? All I did was put on an awkward smile, hopefully he stops and decides to go to class soon.

"Say... news about Khole's break out from the hospital... What do you think she's gonna do?" he continued, not even realising nor caring the signs of discomfort I am giving to this specific topic. I am curious about it too but why would I share it with a stranger? "Do you think she would take Hugo as hers again? Well I mean she did spelled him."

He is not wrong actually, she could and most possibly would take Hugo if she decides to.

"That's enough Izekiel," a hand was placed on to Izekiel's shoulder, looking at the person standing behind him it was none other than Hugo himself "We shouldn't talk about topics like this to a person who is involve right? She clearly doesn't like it either." Hugo let out a slight smile.

Surprisingly the guy push Hugo's hand away and bowed apologetically towards me "Forgive me for my attitude, I didn't consider your thoughts." after that he left, leaving Hugo and I alone.

It was very silence between Hugo and I, now having him standing right beside me, I really wanted to give him a hug and tucked myself in his embrace. Instead, I turn my head away from him and stare on to the floor. 

"Thank you."

"What are you doing here? And especially with Khole's friends just now." Hugo ignores me and get straight into his questioning. Even when I'm not looking at him, I could feel his anger as he stare at me with that sharp eyes of his. 

Facing Hugo right now, I can't seem to find the answers to answer his question. I could just tell him my business here with her friends but he would just blow up like the last time we chatted. Literally everyone knows Hugo's temper.

"Why aren't you answering?" his voice was clearly angry but he is trying to sound calm. "Look, I am not mad at you. So could you please tell me why are you here?" 

You're clearly mad.

"I promise you, I wouldn't be mad at you if you just tell me."

Don't make promises if you're gonna break it.

I was still hesitating if I should tell him the truth but Hugo continued, the temper of his was worsen "Look at me," with that deep voice of his, he already stopped trying to be calm and patient with me. I slowly turn to look at him in eye, there it is. An angry Hugo, standing in front of me with his arms crossed along with his cold and angry glare. "You're gathering information of her aren't you?"

"If you knew, why are you asking me?" I replied, returning the same glare as his. "I'm not giving up this easily, I stand by what I told you before. I'll do this to protect what I hold dearest." forget about hugging him, he is making me mad just by looking at him now.

Hugo let out a sigh before continuing "You still don't understand at all," he groaned with his fingers ruffling his hair "You don't even know the danger you're facing, we are still clueless about the person behind her. Like I said, are you trying to get into your grave as soon as possible?" 

"Who says, I do know." I said with a firm persistent tone. A surprising look was plastered across Hugo's face. "Her friends gave us an information. Wizards. Apparently they think it's the most dangerous one of all." 

Hugo's face expression drop, instead of being happy for the new information we gained he became even more angrier than before. "And you're still determined to do this yourself? ". I nodded in response. "You're mad, Sofia. Who do you think you are? And recall what you just said yourself 'most dangerous' do you think this is a joke?"

"You said you wouldn't get angry but you are now." I said, pointing a finger at him. 

Hugo rolled his eyes and said "Of course, I will get angry. If you're not thinking about how precious is your life too, think about how other treasure you, think about how I treasure you."  he said, softening the gaze in his eyes. "So drop your intentions right this instance." then again his gaze was back into that cold, angry stare. What is he? How can he change his expression in such a short time?

"I'm back." a voice said, interrupting the both of us. "Hey Hugo." Miles greeted with a smile on his face along with a tiny wave.

Hugo took a quick glance at Miles, then back at me. He didn't reply to Miles nor tell me anything more, with that he walk away and leave us behind. After all that, he still doesn't get what I want. 

"If you're not thinking about how precious is your life too, think about how other treasure you, think about how I treasure you."

Suddenly Hugo's words repeated in my mind again.

Thinking and standing in his point of view, maybe my thoughts were too reckless that I didn't consider my own life... I guess this is what Hugo was trying to tell me all along but I decided to ignore it and was determine about my own actions. I should really apologise to Hugo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 949 53
It all started from the day where all the young royals get to pick their school. Sofia end up picking Corinthians Sports School since she gets to tra...
50.7K 535 33
๐๐Ž๐Ž๐Š 1 Sofia and Hugo are best friends since they were competing together in the ice skating. Together they are training not only skating but als...
167K 1.9K 62
Sofia has had a crush on Hugo since RPA. Now they've graduated from there for 3 years now. Both of them have had feelings towards each other. But peo...
704 39 19
Sofia is a bubbly, purple loving 18 year old girl and her stepdad is the ceo of one of the biggest companies in the world. She still mourns the death...