My Only Sunshine

By FatesBetween

Aelia Madison wants nothing more than to escape the events of what happened when she was 11 years old, now at... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

1.9K 116 11
By FatesBetween

After Damien and I finished our burgers and fries, I was starting to get more comfortable around him.

I was even having a great time.

"So, what kind of farm do your parents have?" I asked Damien, who grabbed him phone out of his pocked and searched for something, before passing his phone to me.

"You might have already heard of them, they produce a lot of the fresh stuff in markets around town." He said as I looked at his phone.

"This is them and the farm." He said as I looked at the people in the photo, an older couple smiling happily into the photo behind a beautiful farmhouse.

Holy crap! "I actually know your dad!" I couldn't believe it, I also passed this farm sometimes when I did dog walking a year ago, I always thought the farmhouse looked beautiful.

Damien looked taken back as I handed his phone back, his fingers brushed mine just enough to feel that strange electric spark, and I was starting to think maybe he was producing electricity.

"You've met him?" He asked, confused as he stared deeply at me.

"Maybe a month ago? I spoke to him for just a few seconds, he was really helpful at the market." I said, thinking back to the day. "I couldn't find something, and he helped me out, he also gave me a free homemade jam he made, he was really nice."

"Small world." He said, as I smiled shyly at him.

It really was, I knew his dad, and I don't know why but that made me feel nervous for some reason, like I was getting closer to him.

"You should stop by sometime, I could show you around, give you more jam."

"Really? I've been meaning to buy more but... um." Isn't this a little... "I don't want to intrude."

"You wouldn't be." He simply said as his eyes shifted from me focus on something behind me.

I turned around to see what he was looking at with such hard eyes and saw that Auster had just walked into the bar with three of his friends, a guy and two girls.

It looked like they were on a double date from where I sat, I didn't recognize the girls, but I saw he was with Sammy, his best friend who I didn't get a chance to congratulate at his birthday last night.

I turn around and look at Damien, who seemed unbothered as he looked back at me, I could tell he wanted to ask me something as I noticed his jaw clench tightly.

"Did you used to go out with him?" He asked, making me almost choke on the air I was breathing.

"What?" Was he talking about Auster? "No no no, he's like a brother to me." I rushed out somewhat embarrassed that he asked me that.

"He's just a friend, I didn't know anyone, and they took me under their wing, you know?" I said, watching as Damien's eyes hardened.

"I don't think that's the case for him." He hummed out, making my eyes go wide. "Or his brother."

"What do you mean?" I was confused at this point, because Aaron and Auster were just friends.

"I heard what started the fight last night." He shrugged out, crossing his arms.

"You've got quite the fan club around here, seems like everyone is fighting over who gets to be with you."

I felt my face blush as it felt hot as soon as he finished talking, I didn't know what to say because it was the first time, I was hearing about it.

"That's not- I don't think so, I mean I'm not, they're just friends." I stuttered out, uncomfortable with the newfound realization that maybe Damien is right, and I've been blind to it this whole time.

"I wish you didn't tell me." I cringed out. "Now it's going to be so weird!"

"Do you like him?" Damien asked, his voice rough as he looked deeply into my eyes.

I don't know why, but I felt like Damien was... jealous, but that's crazy, Damien had nothing to be jealous of, I think every girl in this place has looked at him at least a few times since we sat down.

Yet, it somehow made me a little happy, which was making me feel weird considering I was on a weird dinner not so date with him.

"Don't get me wrong, he's a great guy, and a good friend, but." I paused and peeked around the booth to look at Auster, flirting with the girl next to him.

"He's not exactly my type." I mumble out, turning around to focus on Damien again.

"What is your type then?"

Why did he want to know that? I was getting nervous under his gaze again, he was making me feel hot and flustered, but I couldn't look away, his eyes kept hold of me.

My type... well, I have never had a type until I saw Damien, I thought he was a great height, his body was a total killer, and he has handsome features, he's a good-looking guy rocking the whole silent bad boy vibe.

I never thought that would be attractive until I saw him, and then spoke to him, until I heard how much I liked how deep and nice his voice was, or the way his eyes looked at me, like he was seeing me, and not just checking me out.

"Someone nice." I swallowed the dryness in my throat. "It's a hard question, I've never really thought about it before."

"What about you, are you um, seeing anyone?" I asked, my palms starting to sweat as soon as the corner of his mouth twitches as he looks at me.

"That depends." His eyes swirled in amusement.

"On... on what?"

"I'm seeing you right now, so does that count?" He said, as I felt the heat rush to my face.

"Th-That doesn't count." I stutter out, as he starts laughing, his chest rumbling. "Ugh." I hated that he was laughing at me, it made me feel weird.

"I'm sorry, you're just-" He stopped himself before sighing out. "No, I'm not seeing anyone, but there is someone I'm interested in."

"O-Oh, that's nice." My stomach felt like it had a thousand butterflies fluttering around.

Did he mean me? He didn't say who the girl was, but from the way he's looking at me is all that I needed to know....

He was talking about me. "Why haven't you... told her?" My heart was beating so fast, I felt lightheaded as he smiled at me, like he knew something I didn't.

"She's shy, and I want to get to know her before I scare her away." He said lowly, his voice making the hairs on my arms stand.

"You see, she's beautiful but doesn't seem to realize it, she's kind and thoughtful and I honestly can't stop thinking about her, I think she feels the same, but I'm trying to be respectful and take it slow."

Holy Jesus... I-I can't believe he just said that in a bar full of people, and in front of me.

Now I see why he asked me out for lunch, I'm such an idiot, I thought he wasn't flirting, and in a way, he was and wasn't, he was being respectful of my space... oh my god.

I'm so overwhelmed I don't know what to say, I've never had someone confess to me like this before, not from such a handsome guy like Damien, not this boldly.

I wanted to kiss him, and I don't even know why, he made me feel safe and light, and the more he looked at me with those eyes of his, the more I just wanted to grab his shirt and pull him over the table and kiss him.

"Do you want to get out of here?" He suddenly asks, making my heartrate skyrocket as I see what he's hinting at.

I wanted to leave with him, I've never felt this kind of pull because but- with him, I don't know how or why, but I trusted him, and I didn't even know him, but this attraction was hard to ignore.

Oh Jesus, what am I doing?

Did I want to get out of here right now? Hell, yes, I did.

"Ok, yeah." I swallowed hard. "Let's go."

Damien went into his wallet and left a $20 on the table, more than enough for our meals and drinks and then we both got up from our seat and headed for the exit.

Damien walked behind me, and I could feel his hand go to my waist as he guided me outside, I felt my heart beating so wildly in my chest I was sure everyone inside the bar could hear it, which made me even more nervous.

I saw Auster on my way out, and to avoid him seeing me with Damien I moved to stand next to him so he wouldn't see me with him and start to ask questions I didn't have the answers to.

How could I explain the heat I was feeling right now to a friend, who liked me? The situation couldn't be any more awkward if I tried, so I avoided it.

Once we left the bar, the cool air felt nice on my warm cheeks, I felt like I could breathe again, but that was until I saw Damien get on his bike, and just from watching him move around it so effortlessly and manly... it made me breathless again.

I can't believe what I was thinking, I must be going mad to think he looked incredibly sexy just sitting on his bike.

I swallowed hard as he put the helmet onto my head as his dark eyes never left mine, then I climbed on behind him and slowly put my arms around his waist.

Damien was hot, and I could feel his heartbeat as he started up the bike and moved closer to him, it made me even more anxious to get home knowing he felt the same as to what I was feeling right now.

He wanted me as much as I wanted him, and it was exciting, I've never felt this attracted to someone before, it was a weird sensation I never wanted to go away.

I kept my eyes on his wide muscled back the entire ride back to my apartment, he was right, it was a short trip as it only took a few minutes from the bar.

Once he turned off the bike, I got off first and took off my helmet, Damien turned his bike off and then turned to me, and like a switch had been flipped and nothing else mattered, we moved to each other like magnets.

First, I felt Damien's hands on my ass as he lifted me up up his chest, then I felt his hot lips connecting to mine, they were rough, but I loved the feel of them pressing against mine, and the sounds coming from his throat.

He smelled so good, and his hands holding me up felt so strong and powerful, I was already at my limit as I felt his hot breath mixing with mine as we fiercely kissed each over as he walked up the stairs to my apartment.

"Fuck." Damien hissed out, pulling back. "I can't wait anymore, Aelia." He said before pressing my back against my door, taking my lips in his more roughly this time.

"You're making it hard to control myself." He groaned out roughly against my lips, making my heart skip a beat in my chest.

I felt like Damien was consuming me, eating me whole, I had never been kissed with such passion and need before that I felt myself kiss him back just as urgently, matching his pace.

My hand slid under his shirt and once I felt his toned abs, I felt my panties get wet as I touched everywhere and anywhere my hands could reach, I just wanted to feel him, his hot skin on mine.

"Keys?" He muttered out between kisses.

I nodded my head, half aware of what was going on as grabbed my keys from my small purse, I moved away from his lips so I could turn and open the door, but that didn't stop Damien as he started pressing open mouthed kisses to the back of my neck as low growls escaped his chest.

His moans were so incredibly hot that I couldn't even think anymore, and when the door opened, Damien moved us inside and then closed the door behind him, then scooped me up in his arms again, we were both breathing heavily as we both looked at each other.

"Where's your bedroom?" He asked as I tried to catch my breath, looking behind him as he growled out deeply, tightening his hold around me.

Damien walked with me towards my bedroom and then dropped me on my bed, and that's when I realize what was going to come next, and what we were about to do as Damien took the shirt from over his head and threw it somewhere on the floor.

I don't know how we got here, and I didn't care, I wanted this in the most bizarre way and Damien wanted me, and as much as I tried to find a reason to not do this with him... I couldn't think of one.

"Fuck." I heard him swear out quietly as he looked down at me, laid on the bed, his chest rising and lowering, his abs glistening from the light coming from outside.

I could feel how much he wanted me, and I'm sure he could feel just how much I wanted him.

I wanted Damien, and I wanted him badly, and that scared me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 13.4K 28
Ryan has been in love with Emma since the first time he laid eyes on her when he was thirteen years old she was only eight. He knows she's his mate b...
46.5K 1.5K 9
At 17 werewolf's are able to find their mates. Skyler Hawthorne wasn't looking forward to finding her mate. She was hoping to have a few years to her...
58 0 8
[UPDATED WEEKLY ON FRIDAYS] When Lilah, an innocent eighteen year old, moves nearly eight hours from her rural town and rough past to have a fresh s...
Within By C

Fanfiction

3.5K 45 18
Kasia was the weird girl. She would have never expected that she was the mate to two werewolves that would kill for her.