STANDARD 100: THE MAFIA HEIR...

Autorstwa FRSTella

Being heartbroken for the fifth time, Rain decides to stay single and focus on his career. After moving back... Więcej

SUMMARY
1: NINETY-NINE PERCENT
2: SIXTH
3: IF
4: THE FAMILY
5: EX
6: LAST NIGHT
7: KISS
8: BED (+18)
9: SPECIAL CHAPTER 1
10: INCORRECT S100 (1)
11: SMILEY
13: INCORRECT S100 (2)
14: MAFIA
15: CALL
16: SLIP OF TONGUE
17: SNAP
18: INCORRECT S100 (3)
19: THROWBACK
20: VENICE
21: CIPHER
22: STANDARD 100
INCORRECT S100 (4)
NEXT CHAPTER

12: TWELVE

3.8K 168 44
Autorstwa FRSTella

RAIN

"Use me... use me until you feel better." Was what I said but I didn't think he'd actually take it literally.

I already came once but I guess Phayu's not even close, damn it.

"A-ahh..." another moan escaped from my lips when Phayu thrusted in.

My eyes stared at Phayu's the moment he moved away, his eyes locked on mine while going in and out.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful..." Phayu suddenly uttered making me blush immediately.

"Sh-shut up—hmp!" Phayu cut me off with another deep and wet kiss, sucking my tongue and lips simultaneously.

I felt my nails scratch Phayu's back as he began moving faster, hitting my spot and making my head fall back in ecstasy. He's being too rough and hard but I can't deny I'm loving this side of him too.

"Hm—yes... Phayu..." I moaned as I felt my orgasm nearing, meeting Phayu's every thrust.

"Fuck." I heard Phayu grunt as he buried his face on my neck, sniffing and kissing my skin.

A few more minutes and I finally reached my peak, my back arching and Phayu ramming inside me. I felt Phayu's breathe against my chest as he left kisses on my skin.

"More..." I filched the moment he pulled out before thrusting in fast and hard.

"Hm—Ph-Phayu! Wait—ah—hmp."

I felt my whole body move with Phayu's every push as I clutched the sheets in an attempt to stay in position. I bit my lip hard as Phayu hugged me by the waist, holding me tight.

"S-slow—hmp!" my eyes closed shut when I felt him bite my neck.

"More. More. More." Phayu kept whispering making me weaker and unable to resist him.

Taking a deep breath, I tried to push Phayu by the chest but regret immediately followed. As Phayu moved away, I was met with his deadly glare making me breathless. I felt him stop for a moment before reaching out for something, it's the pajamas I was wearing a while ago.

"Ph-Phayu, what are you doing?" I asked in panic.

"Hands together." He then ordered as he stretched the cloth in his hand.

"Ph-Phayu—" I was cut off with another deep kiss and it was too late when I realized that he was tying my wrists together.

The moment Phayu broke the kiss, he held my tied hands before planting a light kiss over it.

"Good boy... Now on your knees." Phayu ordered before pulling me and making me lay on my stomach.

With my hands tied together, Phayu pulled me up by the waist and made me kneel with my back against him. I felt his hands all over me, making my head fall back on his shoulder, damn he's so good with his hands.

"Look at the mirror, Rain. You're fucking sexy." Phayu whispered on my ear making me open my eyes.

He's right, I could see our reflection on the huge mirror just in front of us. However, my focus wasn't on my body but on the eyes that stared at me with lust and desire. Phayu looks like a totally different person but I know my feelings stay the same.

"Uhmmm..." another moan escaped my lips as he thrusted in me while stroking my erection, too much.

"Ph-Phayu... s-stop..." I pleaded but I felt his tongue on my neck.

"Your mouth says stop but your body says yes, that's not good." Phayu growled in my ear before tightening his grip and making me lose my mind.

"Look here." Phayu ordered as I turned to him and met those lewd stares once again.

"Tongue out." He ordered and I couldn't even resist his words.

I flinched when he suddenly sucked my tongue out and I could feel my drool dripping from my mouth to my neck. I could feel him everywhere in my body and with all the stimulation, I came in his hands once again.

I felt my body weak with the last orgasm and Phayu laid me back on the bed. My visions going blurry and my back aches like hell. The sound of Phayu opening another pack of condom made my eyes flap open, looking at him in disbelief.

"Ph-Phayu, time-out." I said but I heard a chuckle instead.

I felt my body bounce against the mattress when Phayu pulled me towards him before pinning me on the bed.

"We're just getting started."

The moment I heard those words, I realized that it's no use to resist. I can't stop him now.

..

I opened my eyes and saw a familiar room, it's the room where I was in before. I tried to get up but I failed, my body aches so much.

"Oh, you're awake Sir Rain." A familiar voice greeted as I turned to my right and saw a guy fixing what looked to be an IV bag with a tube leading to my hand.

I then raised my hand and saw the other end on it. Looking at Sig walk away, I noticed how he limped.

"Wh-what happened to you?" I asked, worried Phayu might've done something to them.

"A-ah, nothing sir. Nothing serious hehe." He laughed, not very convincing.

My eyes then turned to the door when it opened with the heaving and sweaty Por coming in.

"Hey, it's your turn to—oh! You're awake! Waah!!! I thought you'd never wake up waaahhh!" Por suddenly said as he ran to my bedside and kneeled.

"I-I really thought we were gonna run around 'til tomorrow. You saved us—ow!" Por complained when Sig suddenly slapped the back of his head.

"Your mouth! You'll get us in more trouble you idiot!" Sig scolded making Por look down.

"Sig, please tell me what happened? Did Phayu do something to you?" I asked in concern as the two looked at each other before looking away.

"Y-you surely had it worst compared to our punishment and..." Sig started before pausing.

"Sig." I called out in a hoarse voice making him shake his head.

"Master made us run around the mansion when he found out we led you to his room." Sig explained making my brows furrow.

"He said we shouldn't stop until you wake up." Por then added.

"How long have I been sleeping?" I asked.

"Three days." Sig answered making me let out a sigh of disbelief.

I can't believe this. The last thing I remember is when my lower body began feeling numb and then losing consciousness. Did Phayu really fuck me hard that I'm this sick? That bastard.

"Where is he?" I asked as I tried to get up.

"He went out, sir. He'll probably back in the evening. He stays here every night to watch you—ow! What again!?" Por hissed when Sig pinched his arm.

"You can't tell him that." Sig whispered but I still heard it making me chuckle.

"What's the big deal? Master didn't tell us not to tell him." Por whispered back with a slap on Sig's arm.

"You're ruining his cold and cool image, dumbass." Sig said before slapping him back.

I can't believe these two. Just a few moments, they're serious and now they're bickering. I then got up and leaned my back on the headboard.

"What are those?" I asked when I notice a few bags and boxes piled on one side of the room.

"Oh, Master ordered for your things be brought here." Sig explained.

Looking at Sig and Por, questions began forming in my mind. I was too pre-occupied to even ask where I am and who Phayu is. The way they call him master also feels unusual for me. Also, this mansion is freaking me out. I need answers.

"Sig, Por... where am I?" I asked as Por smiled.

"At the mansion." Por answered making me close my eyes, that's not what I wanted to know.

"Who's mansion, Por?" I asked once again.

"The master's mansion?" Por answered with a questioning tone, this is hopeless.

"Uhm, Sir Rain, Por is really slow sometimes. You can ask me if you want to know anything." Sig suggested as I smiled and looked at him.

"Who's mansion is this Sig?" I asked and he immediately smiled.

"Master Venice Phayu Theerapanyakun, sir." Sig answered, well atleast he had a decent answer.

"And this master of yours is a...?" I asked, hoping they could tell me what he does to have a mansion of his own.

"Ah he kills—aaahh!!! Sig, you fuckin—ow!!!" Por almost screeched as Sig kept slapping his back.

"Language! Language!" Sig kept saying with every hit.

"Sir Rain, we have to leave now. You can ask the master about anything when he comes back. Let's go you son of a—"

"Language!" Por said back as he slapped Sig's arm hard before running out the room.

Sig then smiled at me before running after Por. The room suddenly went silent without them leaving making me feel the ache in my body once again.

..

It's been three hours since I woke up and I asked Por and Sig to remove the dextrose in my hand. Though they insisted me not to, I threatened them that I'd pull it out myself if they won't so they had no choice but to oblige. I was already able to eat on my own it was unnecessary to keep it in me, the sight of it makes me feel more sick that I already am.

Walking around the room since Phayu ordered the two to never let me out until he arrives, the boxes containing my things caught my attention. My eyes widened and I felt a little panic when I remembered my collection. Immediately, I opened the nearest box but it had the stuffed toys in it.

"Damn it... where are they?" I asked myself as I began opening the boxes one by one.

Opening the seventh box, a sigh of relief escaped my lips, thank goodness. I smiled at how the albums and photo cards were wrapped in bubble wrap. Whoever thought of doing this totally deserves a prize. I would've strangled Phayu if my collections were damaged.

Checking if everything was in the box, something caught my attention. Among the albums, the scrapbook was also covered with bubble wrap.

"You got to be kidding me hahaha." I chuckled at how they mistakenly wrapped it with the albums.

I then reached out for the scrapbook and removed the wrap on it. Looking at it suddenly reminded me of Phayu. This was the reason why I fell for him even more. Him fitting the standards from one to ten is really something surreal, just too good to be true.

Handsome, friendly, smart, open-minded, likes the music I like, likes pink, likes sweets, makes me laugh, mysterious, and will always be by my side when I need him.

Flipping the pages, I saw the ripped page where the list was written. I think it's about time I fix this ripped part. Turning to the last page, I saw my name and smiled at the sight of my cute hand writing. I used to have such a neat handwriting but ever since college, it became far from neat nor readable.

My brows then furrowed as I saw page with the numbers eleven and twelve, there's more?

"Eleven, great in bed. Twelve... Mafia boss...?"

What the hell is this cliché?

Then it hit me. Extravagant mansion, men in suits, kidnapping... is Phayu really a mafia boss?

He can't be, right? Right?

..

Last update for this week ehehe. Also, if you're curious about what happened with Jared, that bastard, you can read it on my second account –  

Frustytella , Story: CAUTION, Chapter 10: Cipher

or not, your choice really. I can't tell you what to do hahaha.

Bye for now!!!

..

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

41.4K 1.4K 23
Both Payu and Rain hate each other... Let's see how love blooms and who will fall in love first 😍
50.4K 1.5K 21
Rain falls first but Payu falls harder... Romance.. action.. love.. brotherhood.. Rain falls for his brother's biggest enemy..but Payu rejects him...
34.5K 1.3K 19
Rain is heartbroken by his breakup.. He marries Payu in order to forget his love Marriage is kind of a contract where Rain tells Payu that not to ex...
99.2K 3.4K 27
Alpha Payu is the rudest boss and Omega Rain is the innocent employee... Situation makes Rain pregnant with Payu's baby What will be Payu reaction W...