Into the World of Manwha (Ele...

By PraytoNamJesus

Male OC X All of Eleceed (basically) A/n: ❗️This is a Eleceed Fanfiction! Eleceed is a webtoon written by Jeh... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Bonus Chapter #1: The Portrait of Hyung
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Bonus chapter #2: The Decision to Befriend Kain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Bonus chapter #4: Huas Masked Chairman
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Bonus Chapter #3: In Kains Apartment

1.8K 116 22
By PraytoNamJesus

Sadness. Worry. Exhaustion. Wonder. Imagining. These were the many things and emotions Elise felt while vacuuming Kains bedroom carpets. Her eyes blankly out of it while the whirring of the machine continued to fade into white noise. "Meow~" but she snapped out of whatever trance she was in when Gin meowed, rubbing his body against her leg. Looking down at the kitten, she smiled a little, noticing how much bigger and healthier looking he's gotten. "Hi~ I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention to you was I?" She playfully spoke, squatting down while Gin continued to meow. "What's up anyways?" As Elise picked up Gin, his cat body curving while meowing, snuggling into her chest once she straightened up seeing Suho, Kains bodyguard standing against the doors frame into his room. His eyes staring at the woman known as Elise watching Kains maid stroking Gins soft gray fur.

"What do you mean?" Her milk chocolate colored eyes fluttered in confusion. This made Suho raise a brow, letting out a small sigh knowing what she's doing. "You've been mopey these past few days and DON'T try to play it off. I've known you for three years now. I can tell when you're trying to change the subject or play dumb" Suho squinted his onyx eyes, knowing well Elise has no other choice but to talk about what's been bugging her. Elise humphed at him, her confused expression changing into that of uninterested but, the underlying coaster of thoughts were clear to Suho. "I'm just worried," she said, sitting down on Kains bed as Gin crawled off her lap once she set him down, watching the kitten walk over to Lily, the redder cat curled up on one of Kains pillows. He too, curled up beside her, both snoozing away once readjusting their sleeping positions.

"Ah, I see. You're worried about the young master Kain Hua who gets into nothing but trouble" Suho walked over, sitting beside her as he leaned back, staring at the once empty bookshelf now full of novels and informative articles within the shelves. "How can I not? Kain is just a young boy who's still learning and yet the master didn't hesitate to send him into that...awakened academy. You know well how awakened ones will look down on those who aren't awakened" she turned to Suho, spouting out her worries all of a sudden. Suho listened to each word she spoke, thinking up different things to say in response but her worried rant was far from done.

"I mean, I know Kain wasn't the best nor does he have a great reputation amongst awakened organizations but he changed! He changed so much for the better...it's scary knowing those other students could hurt him. For anything he might've done to their organization. Hell! He even marched right over to the retired number 1 awakener in Korea and demanded him to show his power!! Only to find out that same man is the principal of the academy! I'm sure the master knew as well as anyone else but he still sent him!!" She panted, her once calm face now changed into nothing but anxious worry for Kain. Her face flushed because of how ridiculous it all was. Was the master not so caring for his son to the point of sending him right into the lion's den? More like the dragon's lair!

"Pfft- ahahahahaah!" Suho bursted out laughing when he saw Elise's reaction. He thought it would've been something entirely different, like worried she'll lose her job if Kain came back dead but no, she's genuinely worried for his well being. "Stop laughing! I'm being serious here!" She smacked his shoulder as hard as she could but since Suho is an awakened one himself, it felt a lot like a tap instead. "I know I know. It's just...since when have you cared so much about young master Kain?" He had to ask. The young master remained a little tyrant in the making to him. Someone who can't comprehend the thought of sympathy nor the feeling of compassion. Someone who's heart remained stone cold to those not his father. "Well..." Elise paused, truly thinking about it. It was recently that Kain had become different, changed in a way he didn't seem like himself. Yet, a familiarity is still there. She couldn't put her finger on it nor could she figure out why her young master changed so much but, she knew he looked so much happier. Even if he showed great sadness every now and then.

"One time, after Kain came back from the hospital. He asked me why I stayed. Why did I stay when everyone else left him for good. He also seemed rather conflicted with himself" she spoke truthfully, speaking everything she thought of in the moment with Suho staying quiet, this time seriously listening. The young master Kain asked her why she stayed? That was something so out of character for him, it took Suho a second to process. "...I-I'm only telling you this because you're the young master's bodyguard but you must not tell anyone else" she whispered to him. Leaning over a bit so he could hear better. "A year ago, after everyone had left young master Kain and quit, I accidentally left my car keys in the kitchen inside Kains apartment...but you know, the young master absolutely hates it when people are in his home past 8 o'clock. So I debated if I should walk home or take a taxi but I was also really scared the young master would find my keys on the counter then get upset the next morning" she began.

"So I took the risk and went back into the apartment. Luckily, he was nowhere in the kitchen nor in the living room, so I was able to grab my keys right away. Once I did, I was going to leave right away but I heard the young master's cries upstairs" she clenched her hands playing with the hem of her apron, pursing her lips as she remembered every detail clearly. From the emotions that shot through her when she heard the whimpers of Kain muffled upstairs and the panic she had when she rushed up. "Of course I ran upstairs. Scared he might've been hurt or in pain. It was there I saw the young masters bathroom door slightly open, so I peeked inside, seeing him on the ground against the wall, crying. He looked...so broken" she bit her lip. Feeling her own eyes tearing up.

"He kept saying sorry over and over and over again. His crying got worse each second and he started hitting the wall. The young master just...he couldn't stop, it seemed" she sniffled, wiping away her forming tears. Looking up at Suho who's joking smile vanished all together. Kain crying. That was something he thought he'd never witness let alone hear about. It kind of hurt him too. Knowing the scary young master was crying alone after everyone had left. "But when he got up, washing his face in the sink...I quickly left as fast and quietly as I could before he could see me. Although I was crying too after witnessing Kain sob and stupidly tripped over the last stair. I got to the door, opening it as I turned" she gulped, blinking her eyes, stopping her pending crying.

"I saw the young master standing at the top of the stairs, staring at me with red puffy eyes. Out of fear, I immediately left. The next day the young master injured me but after that, he avoided me all the time. He wouldn't look at me, talk to me, or even staying in the same room with me. He always kept his distance. But after he came back from that fight with the Shinhwa's chairwoman's brother, it was the first time he looked me in the eye in a year. And even spoke to me" when she finished, she looked Suho straight in the eyes. Her caramel orbs glossed over while confidently talking. "And our young master has changed a lot more after that. He's become stable. Like he finally accepted something about himself. And I want to be there to help him in every step he takes to fully understand what happiness is. To become happy again" he blinked, keeping eye contact with her until he had to look away. Her eyes sparkled with nothing but motivation and clear belief in Kain.

He, too, noticed his change. But unlike Elise, he had a harder time accepting Kains change. It felt iffy. It made him uneasy. A lot of it also scared him. Because someone can't change like that overnight. Someone like Kain of the past couldn't suddenly become 'stable'. There's no way. Yet, he did. "Can I ask you a question now?" Elise asked, leaning over to catch Suhos attention. He nodded once, since Elise told him something very personal about herself. "...why do you continue to protect Kain? Just like how you've known me for years, I also know you dislike him" Suho flinched, grimacing as he heard her. "Was it that obvious?" He sighed. "Very. I bet everyone knew except Kain himself" she stated, watching Suho closely as his body tensed up, fidgeting with his fingers.

"I've known Kain since he was in middle school. And I was in high school. My brother and I joined a gang, I was the main fighter while my Hyung remained the brains of every operation we had. Until we messed with the wrong people" he said, looking at his hands full of scars. "Both Hyung and I knew something was different about us compared to other people who our...advanced physical abilities and intelligence but we never really questioned it much. Until these people told us who we are after sparing us because we were kids" he explained.

"Haha! I took down every one of them anyway. Even though I had no full training nor experience in controlling my power. Even my hyung joined me in my fight. Mind you, although I was the main fighter, my hyung can whoop ass like there's no tomorrow. He was way better at fighting than me but chose to stay behind unless he absolutely needed to jump in" he smirked, remembering it as well. Feeling his body become covered in goosebumps while reliving that moment. Vividly seeing his hyung punch in the other awakened ones faces in and toss them around like rags. Everyone was scared of him and his hyung. That's when he felt powerful, having bled, swung and kicked till exhaustion. "Then, the master ended up coming into the ring. He subdued Hyung and I so easily, I still get goosebumps remembering" even though he spoke of their defeat, Suho was smiling like an idiot. Elise scooted away from him, weirded out and wondering if he was a masochist.

"Ever since that day. He taught me and hyung personally with Kain always watching. Kain always glared at us. Ignored us. And even spat at us. I got so annoyed when he insulted my hyung and our parents that I punched him. Hell if I cared if he was a middle schooler and I was about to graduate, he was nothing but a little shit who needed a beating" he scoffed, cracking his knuckles. Elise continued to scoot away, now definitely weirded out by him.

"But, after a year. His father and our mentor left to go overseas for business. He took my hyung with him and left me to guard his kid. Even though I basically assaulted him" he chuckled. "That man was as crazy as shit but I didn't question him. He saved my life and I wanted to repay it. When he assigned me as Kains personal bodyguard, I begged him to let me take up a different job. But, you know what he told me?" Suho finally looked at Elise, confused as to why she sat so far away compared to a minute ago. He shrugged it off when she shook her head, looking quite curious as to what their boss said. "He told me, 'Protecting my son is like protecting my life. If you wish to repay me, then protect the one thing keeping me alive.'" Elise's mouth parted. Gasping a bit as she remembered Kains words during his breakdown in the bathroom. 'I'm sorry dad...I'm so sorry' his apologies to his father. As if he was apologizing for being alive.

She gulped. Trying not to cry. This father son duo was going to be the death of her.

"So that's why I'm here even if I don't like the little fucker. I'll admit though, he's become a lot more tolerable compared to a year ago" he yawned, smiling when he saw one of the dogs walk into the room happily. "...and he even brought these two sunshine's. So, I can slightly forgive him" he admitted as well, petting Keum and Raon. Baby talking to the two dogs Elise had yet to become comfortable with.

"Well, I just wish for our young master to come home safely. And hopefully, happier" she said, giggling a little as she jumped hearing thunder booming so close, she swore her vision turned all white for a split second. Then a light sprinkle turned into raging rain crashing against the window of Kains bedroom. The clouds looming over the entire city. "That's one hell of a foreboding sign..." Suho commented, snickering at the two kittens that were resting peacefully jumping and now zooming everywhere after the huge loud thunder startled them awake. While Elise ran all around the room trying to catch them and calm them down. "This is why dogs are better" he murmured, looking at the two malinois mixed pups calmly sitting there, enjoying the scratches Suho gave them.
_____________________________________

A/n: a lil bg info of the real Kain?? And Suhos past??? 👀 it's all coming together eheheheheheheheehehehheheeheh- I just had a random inspiration to write this since we haven't seen Elise and Suho in awhile. + their existence shall not just be bg characters! They have their own spotlights within the story (in the future ofc) since Kains life extends farther than we think
👁️👄👁️ Sehyun finna have a break down when he finds out Suho was awakened this whole time LOL

Also bonus chapters won't be considered an official chapter -3- so it'll be published EVEN if it's not time to publish a chapter yet so- YAY

Suho Yun:
Kains Body guard + possibly his closest companion (even if he hates Kain still 🧍‍♀️😭) he is an awakened one
Age: 24 (5 years older than Kain)

(Highschool him when he first met Kain and Kains dad)
+ might make a bit more bonus chapters to explain Suhos life-?? Cuz him and Og Kain got some history fr fr (his brother too)

Elise Yang:
Kains Maid for 3 years and only maid (she's come to love Kain) she's not an awakened one
Age: 22 (3 years older than Kain)

(SHES NOTHING BUT A SWEETIE YALL I LOVE HER SM 😭😭😭) + 100% gonna get her a love interest tho! I'm just trying to debate the perfect manz for her 🧎‍♀️

Suho when he found out Elise is 100% on Kains side and forgave him already:

Elise when Suho was explaining quite the fucked up past and had a crooked smile the entire time, especially when he told her how their boss beat him up:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 36.2K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

114K 2.6K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...