Baby Steps [Satoru Gojo]

By lemonlover1110

[Satoru Gojo x f!Reader] A one night stand with a handsome stranger didn't seem like it would lead to much mo... More

↳ 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙙
↳ 𝙃𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩
↳ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙎𝙩𝙚𝙥𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙉𝙚𝙬𝙨
↳ 𝘽𝙖𝙗𝙮𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
↳ 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙮
↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝘽𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩
↳ 𝘾𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙐𝙥
↳ 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙢𝙢𝙖
↳ 𝙇𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙨
↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚
↳ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧
↳ 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚
↳ 𝙎𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙪'𝙨 𝙋𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙨
↳ 𝙀𝙭𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝
↳ 𝙊𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙖 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩
↳ 𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙚 26
↳ 𝘼𝙙𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙤 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
↳ 𝙎𝙚𝙞𝙟𝙞'𝙨 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨
↳ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨
↳ 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚
↳ 𝙂𝙤𝙟𝙤'𝙨 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙙 𝘽𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮
↳ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚
↳ 𝙂𝙧𝙤𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮

↳ 𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

13.2K 616 1.1K
By lemonlover1110

You get ready for dinner, putting on the prettiest dress that fits you. You begin to put on your makeup, trying your best to make it look effortless. For the first time in the past two days, you're fine. For whatever reason, you're ready to see what she has that you don't. Ready to tell yourself that you're so much better.

"Are you almost ready?" Kaya asks, barging into your room. She finds you putting on lipstick, and she smiles, realizing that at least you're making the effort to get ready. However, her smile drops when she remembers why you're getting ready. For a complete idiot. "Are you sure you want to go to dinner?"

"I want to see how they are together. She might eventually become my son's stepmother." You almost gag as the word stepmother leaves your lips. Kaya chuckles at your words.

"You really think that she'll become a stepmother?" Kaya questions as you stand up and begin to look for your coat. You can't waste too much time since you're walking to a restaurant that's at least a fifteen minute walk from your place. "I was upset about the fact that he was seeing someone, but Leiko of all women? If I were you I'd leave the country so you wouldn't have to share the kid."

"She's not so awful. She was just a spoiled child, and she hasn't grown out of it. Maybe Satoru will change her." You respond as you put on your coat. You begin to walk to the living room. "Let's change the topic..."

"Fine." She rolls her eyes as she follows behind. She waits for you to finish getting ready, which feels like forever. But she doesn't mind. She doesn't want to spend too much time with your idiot baby daddy and his stupid girlfriend.

"Do you want to move in? I have an extra room. I could use an extra hand around." You offer, and before she can accept or decline– Or tell you she has to think about it, you speak again, "You wouldn't have to pay anything because Satoru pays for everything. And he swears he'll send me money for groceries and whatnot."

"Are you serious? I'd love to." She answers. "I love it more because your stupid baby daddy is paying for everything."

"I'm thinking about asking him for money so I can buy baby clothes. It's his fault that I quit my job." You share, and she smirks. She certainly loves that idea.

"You might as well ask him for more money so you can buy yourself a treat." She suggests, causing you to smirk back at her.

"This is why you're my soulmate."

-

Kaya's right by your side when you enter the restaurant. Your eyes immediately land on Satoru and Leiko, and the false confidence that you had instilled in yourself is gone. You want to cry when you look at how pretty Leiko looks with her navy blue dress.

You sigh, walking to the table, holding Kaya's hand. You take a seat across from them in the booth, and Leiko grins. It's almost wicked, but you tear your eyes away from her and look at Satoru. Satoru looks down at the menu, embarrassed. It's rare to see him without his shades.

"Look at you, so round and big carrying our baby." Leiko says, and it takes everything in Kaya not to break the woman's nose. Satoru is visibly embarrassed, his cheeks pink as he hears that. There's a lump in your throat, and you regret deciding to come here. "I'm so glad you decided to join us for dinner."

"Me too." You lie, clearing your throat. Five minutes then you'll make up some excuse related to your pregnancy. Then you'll go back home. Kaya looks back and forth between Satoru and Leiko.

"Satoru wasn't too sure that you'd join us, but we're glad that you're here. I've been wanting to talk to you ever since I found out that you were carrying our baby." Leiko continues, and Kaya takes a deep breath. You're also taking deep breaths, trying not to burst into tears.

"We're not staying here for long. Just telling your little boyfriend to deposit money for baby clothes." Kaya mentions, glaring at Satoru.

"Well... We were talking and we decided that maybe it's time that you... Become more independent. Now you know that Satoru is in a relationship, and not all of his money can go–" Leiko begins, and Kaya is quick to interrupt her by pretending to reach for a napkin and accidentally spilling Leiko's drink all over her. Leiko gasps, feeling the ice cold drink soak her dress.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Kaya can't help but laugh as she passes Leiko some napkins. "Going back to what you were saying... You do know that Satoru knocked her up, right? It's his responsibility to pay for whatever she wants. You wouldn't want his baby to crawl around with ugly cheap clothes?"

"Kaya..." You begin, seeing how she's getting riled up, and the last thing you need is Kaya causing a scene and spending the rest of the night in a jail cell.

"You know? Like the ones that you wear, Leiko. Satoru doesn't spend much money on you from what I can tell..." Kaya tries to act innocent but it's not working. Anyone can see right through it. You end up sighing, looking at Satoru who is too stunned to say anything. He simply doesn't know what to say. Leiko ends up standing up, excusing herself to go to the bathroom.

"How much money do you need?" Satoru asks once Leiko is gone. You're about to speak, tell him a small amount of money. But Kaya speaks for you, telling him an absurd amount of money that makes your eyes widen. "Alright, I'll deposit it later tonight."

"I guess we'll be leaving then." You stand up. Kaya stands up as well. "We'll see you when the baby comes."

"Huh?" Satoru questions. He blinks slowly, trying to process your words, "I still want to be involved–"

Well maybe not so involved. Suguru is still out there. Satoru's best option is to separate himself from you and the baby, until he resolves the situation. "Nevermind. You're right."

"Good. Her boyfriend wouldn't like her spending time with some ugly guy." Kaya comments, side-eyeing Satoru. Your eyes widen and you have to take a deep breath. You should've known that she was about to spit out a lie to hurt him. You usually don't mind it, but right now it's one of those instances that you mind. Finding a man that will pretend to be your boyfriend isn't the easiest task when you're almost six months pregnant.

Satoru's heart skips a beat when he hears this. He chews on the inside of his cheeks, trying to decide what to say. "So nice to hear that you found a boyfriend... Maybe I should meet him soon."

"Uh... Yeah." You respond. You awkwardly laugh before you and Kaya begin to walk away. You're thinking about reprimanding her. When you're out of the restaurant you speak up, "Are you out of your mind?"

"What? We'll just find you a boyfriend. It's not that hard." She tells you, and you sigh.

"Kaya, every day I get bigger and bigger because I'm carrying another man's child. You really think someone will want to date me right now?" You begin, and she can hear your voice breaking. You're standing outside the restaurant. You want to begin walking home but your vision is clouded by tears. "The father of my child didn't even want me, why would someone else?"

"Baby, he's a complete dumbass." Kaya wraps her arms around you. "I'm sure many other men want you, Satoru just couldn't handle all that you were giving him. I saw Leiko and all I could think was how much of a dumbass he is. On your worst days you manage to look way better than she does at the moment. Plus you're smarter. Funnier. Kinder. He doesn't deserve you."

"I love you so much, Kaya." You sob, hugging her back.

"I love you too."

You don't feel the pairs of eyes that watch you through the restaurant's window as the scene unfolds. Satoru sips on his water, hating himself because he doesn't dare to stand up and comfort you. That he cares for you.

He feels trapped. He's trying to figure out what to do to protect you while trying to avoid the mortal choice of ending someone's life. That would end everything though. Maybe Satoru isn't mature enough to know what to do. At twenty-one years he can't decide if he wants to kill an old friend for the sole purpose of being with the mother of his child.

"That stupid Kaya. Spilling my cocktail all over my dress. That stupid bitch doesn't know how much this costs." Leiko comes back to the table, ranting about the incident that just happened. She watches Satoru who stares at the window, still watching how you and Kaya hug. He's almost on the verge of tears.

"Do you think they're like... together?" Leiko questions, making Satoru sigh.

"Do you want something else from here?" His annoyance is clear through his voice, but Leiko chooses to ignore it. She shakes her head, but Satoru doesn't bother to look. "Please use your words."

"No, I'm ready to go." She responds, making Satoru stand up. He grabs a couple of bills to cover the check, dropping them on the table before walking away.

When he exits, you're gone from the spot that you stood at. He sees you walking with Kaya, and while he yearns to walk with you, he has to turn the other way.

He hasn't known you for that long and he can't picture his future without you in it. It hasn't even been a week, and he misses you like a maniac. He dreads the feeling of loss that runs through his body. It intensifies at the thought of you having a boyfriend. He knows it's a lie, but just the thought drives him mad– It's not loss though but rather,

Jealousy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 12.9K 30
[𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] ↳ 𝘈𝘭𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯...
127K 3.1K 16
[𝘚𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶 𝘎𝘰𝘫𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] In which you developed mysterious abilities as a teenager where you live off sexual energy. Now, as an adu...
206K 8.5K 29
"megumi is no longer sick, why are you still coming here?" in which, gojo satoru is a single dad, and y/n is a pediatrician. gojoxfem!reader fluff! �...
1.3K 57 6
you have been dreaming of a man ever since you were little; different lives with him were spent in your dreams, but when you wake up, his face become...