Book of One Shots

By Lexi_N

More

Book of One Shots
A Quiet Friday Night
A Quiet Friday Night - Part 2
A Quiet Friday Night - Part 3
A Quiet Friday Night - Part 4
Man! Oh Man! - Part One
Man! Oh Man! - Part Two
Man! Oh Man! - Part Three
Man! Oh Man! - Part Four (The Final Part)
Augustine And I - Part One
Augustine and I - Part Two
Augustine and I - Part Three
Augustine and I - Part Four
Augustine and I - Part Five
Augustine and I - Part Six (The Last Part)
The Surprise
Learning to Love
Learning to Love - Part Two
A Living Cliche
A Living Cliche - Part 2
A Living Cliche - Part Three (Final Part)
An Evening Out
A Party to Remember
At Ease, Lieutenant
Gym and Me
My Horrible Ex- Husband Thanksgiving Special - Part 1
My Horrible Ex-Husband Thanksgiving Special - Part II
One Shot at a One -shot (Challenge)
The Worst Day of My Life (One shot for My Fans)
Worst Day of My Life - Part 2
Oliver's Story - Part 1 (The New Kid)
Daye's Story - Part 1
Marty's Story - Part 1
Daye's Story - Part 2
Marty's Story - Part 2
Oliver's Story - Part 2
An Oscar Nominee - Part 1
An Oscar Nominee - Part 2
An Oscar Nominee - Part 3 (Last Part)
An Oscar Nominee - Part 4 (The Actual Last Part)
The Best Man

A Lamp Like No Other

20.1K 311 24
By Lexi_N

Per Request by MissRedX : A boy accidentally summons a Genie. 

I never really believed in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy or even the Easter bunny. As a child I was very skeptical, if I couldn’t see it then it must not be real. I mean all those things are fiction. Fairy tales were made up to make kids feel better about life.

As you can see at sixteen, I have a very pessimistic outlook on life. Well, anyways, the point is that I didn’t believe in things that were based on fact until a few days ago. A few days ago, my entire perspective on life changed.

It all started when my older sister’s car radio broke in her 95’ Jeep Cherokee.

“I can’t believe this,” Molly sighed slamming her hand into the radio. “This is ridiculous. I just bought it – I’m going back to that pawn shop. I want my money back.”

I sighed as I slid my seatbelt over my shoulder. Molly could be a tad bit overdramatic at times. I mean she was fussing over a car radio that she probably bought for twenty dollars. 

She turned the car the opposite direction and headed straight towards the pawn shop in a rage. Throughout the entire car ride, she went on and on about it. It was a good thing that I had brought my Ipod along. Her voice was drowned out by the sound of Mumford and Sons.

When we got to the store, Molly insisted that I come along inside. She literally pulled the radio out of the car and shoved back into the box it came in, which she so conveniently had in the trunk. I chuckled as she marched up to the register.

I wandered around the store, looking for anything of value. The store was like an episode of hoarders. There were all sorts of knick knacks spread out and there was barely any room to walk. There was no sort of organization either – everything was just kind of tossed about.

I was staring at an old Gameboy Advance when something fell off of the shelf above me. I picked up the shiny gold object and stared it for a second. It was some sort of lamp. It was like something out of Aladdin except more elaborately made.

My little sister’s birthday was coming up and her favorite Disney movie was Aladdin. It would be the perfect present for her. I grabbed it and walked up to the register and placed it on the counter.

“Thanks for nothing,” Molly spat at the man at the register. “Sam, what is that?”

“It’s for Erin,” I sighed. “I found it over there.”

“That’s not for sale,” the man at the register said.

“Oh really – You just said I could have anything in the store for free,” Molly retorted. “This was in the store, was it not? Therefore I want it for free.”

“Fine! You want it! Take it,” he sighed. “Just get out of my store and don’t think about coming back.”

“We won’t!” Molly shouted back and she made her way to the door. I grabbed the lamp and followed her out of the store. Molly was quite the character. She pulled out of the parking lot quickly and headed home finally. Molly always seemed to have some errands to run every time she picked me up from school. I was better off taking the bus.

“Let me see that thing,” Molly said grabbing the lamp out of my hand. “This is nice. Good choice – little brother. Erin will definitely love this. It’s actually really beautiful.”

“I know,” I replied as she handed it back to me. It had all sorts of engravings on it and was a shiny metal. It was definitely not from America. It was like an antique. It was definitely worth something. If it wasn’t for Molly’s loud mouth – he probably would have charged us like one hundred dollars for it.

“It has Arabic on the side and everything,” Molly said. “It looks authentic. You’re definitely going to have to hide that in a good spot. Erin is such a snoop.”

“I know,” I replied, as we pulled up into the house. I stuffed the lamp into my backpack, before I got inside.

“Molly? Sam?” I heard my mother say as soon as we walked inside.

“We’re here,” Molly said dryly, as she closed the door shut behind us. I moved upstairs into my room and slammed the door shut. I pulled the lamp out and placed it on the shelf in my closet, as I turned my Xbox on. I already knew my friends Jake and Ryan would be on. I placed my headset on as I played COD mindlessly for an hour or two.

“Sam, did you do your homework?” my mother asked, knocking on my door.

“I don’t have any,” I lied, as she narrowed her eyes at me.

“Samuel Eric Fitzgerald,” she repeated. “Get off of that Xbox.”

“In a minute,” I sighed.

“You better be off of it by the time I come back here,” she warned, slamming my door shut. I sucked my teeth as the lamp fell out of my closet and onto the floor.

“Hold on minute guys,” I said putting my headset on mute. I walked over to the lamp and picked it up off the floor. There were no marks or anything on it. It was just a little dusty from the fall. I rubbed the dust off the lamp, as I placed it back onto my desk.

I shrugged moving back to my chair. I slid my headset back on and resumed the game. I shivered, as a sudden draft of air smacked me in the face. I ignored it, killing my friends off one by one in COD. I could hear them suck their teeth as I demolished their teams.

“You suck,” Ryan replied.

“Sam,” my mother called out from the bottom of the stairs.

“I’m off of it,” I lied. “I have to go guys.”

I quickly turned off my Xbox and placed the controller on my television. I knew my mother had meant business. I turned around to grab my backpack and found myself staring at a half-naked man wearing fitted gold shorts. I blinked a few times in a loss of words. He was an Adonis. Was I dreaming?

I was speechless.

“Who the hell are you and how did you get in here?” I said regaining the ability to speak.

“I am Raja and I came out of there,” he said pointing at the lamp on the ground. “You rubbed the lamp, Sam.”

“Uh,” I said nodding my head. This wasn’t real. I must have fallen asleep playing the Xbox. Well that’s what I thought until he touched me. He was real.  I fell to the floor hard, dramatically fainting. It was pretty girlish of me, but I mean I was in genuine shock. How would I react to a very attractive genie coming out of a lamp that I bought out of a pawn shop? When I came to, Raja was hovering over me running his fingers down my chest.

“What the hell are you doing?” I asked, my face burning a bright red color.

“Waiting for you to wake up,” he grinned. “Master.”

“Master?” I repeated.

“You summoned me, therefore I must serve you in any way you see fit,” Raja replied brushing his lips against my neck. I swallowed hard as I jumped up quickly. My body was practically vibrating from his touches. I mean I was having pretty naughty thoughts when I first saw him but how did he know that?

“I don’t know how I feel about this,” I said, as he moved closer to me. “So, what are you my slave?”

“I’m whatever you want me to be,” he replied. “But I must say I’m more of a lover than anything.”

“Could you stop flirting with me? You barely know me,” I sighed as I moved off of my bed. I mean it wasn’t like I wasn’t into guys or anything, but he was a stranger. A handsome stranger. 

“Does it make you feel uncomfortable . . . master?” he asked, looking at me up and down.

“I – I,” I stumbled across my words as he moved closer to me. He wrapped his hands around my waist as he pressed his lips against mine. I moaned softly as his tongue pushed between my lips into my mouth. I had never kissed anyone like this before or even another guy for that matter. I wanted to stop it but my body had a whole other story in mind. A soft moan left my throat, as he broke free from my lips and devoured my neck. My face flushed a cherry color as his hands slid underneath my shirt.

“Does this feel good, master?” he asked me. I nodded unable to form sentences.

“Is that a yes?” he said in a deep husky whisper.

“Yes,” I managed to choke out as he slid his tongue down my neck. Another moan escaped my throat as I stared into his golden hazel eyes.

“Do you want me to pleasure you, Master?” Raja said.

“Y – yes,” I said as he pulled me onto my bed. I closed my eyes as my head fell onto my pillow. Raja slid his hands underneath my shirt and pulled it over my head, as he traced kisses down my chest. My body quivered with delight as his soft hands moved up and down my sides. My fingers fell into his soft hair as his tongue brushed across my stomach. My soldier was already stiffening into position as he continued. I unbuttoned my pants quickly, releasing myself. I sighed with relief as Raja smirked at me.

“Shall we make love, master?” he asked.

“Make love?” I breathed out. “You mean sex?”

“Yes master,” Raja said running his fingers along my chest.

“I – I don’t know,” I mumbled as he brushed his lips against mine. His hand fell onto my thigh as he leaned closer to me.

“I promise I won’t hurt you, master,” he said kissing me on the lips. His hazel eyes stared into mine as he held my chin. He could have said anything and I would have agreed it at this point. There was something about the way he said it that made me believe him.

“But my mom and my sisters – my family are all here,” I began. “I don’t want them to walk in or anything.”

“Done,” he said snapping his fingers. “They won’t disturb us, master.”

“Uh ok,” I said as he picked up where he left off. He pulled my boxers off as he slid me closer to him. He pressed his lips against mine as he ran his fingers along my shaft for a moment distracting me. I bucked my hips underneath him as I felt him at my entrance. I groaned as he slid inside of me slowly. My hands gripped my sheets as his fell into a rhythm. It was painful at first, but it lessened as he continued. I groaned as his hands fell back onto my shaft as he slid them back and forth to the same rhythm. Loud moans left my throat as he continued. My body was filled with an immeasurable amount of pleasure. I called his name loudly, as I came fast.

Raja finished up soon after, falling beside me on the bed. I let out a deep sigh, resting my hands onto my face. Raja moved off of the bed shortly after pulling his shorts back on.

Shortly after another cold draft entered my room as my windows shot open. I jumped up in confusion as the wind blew furiously through my room. I moved to the window and tried to close it. It wouldn’t budge. After a minute or two, the wind subsided and I was able to close it. I turned around to see Raja sitting on top of my desk with a grin on his face.

“What just happened?” I asked in confusion.

“You freed me,” he said, hopping off of my desk.

“What do you mean? I freed you?”

“I’m no longer your servant,” Raja said. “The sex sent me free. If I have sex with someone whom I truly love, I was told I would be free. I don’t ever have to go back in that wretched lamp again. You don’t know how lonely it was.”

“So you basically used me?” I said my eyes wide open.

“No! No! Sam, I didn’t use you,” he said walking up to me. “I would never. I love you. I’m just no longer forced to do whatever you say. I am eternally grateful and I will still serve you, if that’s what you want.”

“How am I going to explain you to my parents?” I exclaimed. 

“Sam,” my mother said knocking on my door. “What are you doing?”

“Just a minute,” I called out. “I’m naked.”

Raja smirked at me as I pushed him into my closet. I slammed the door shut closed, as I slammed a few of my drawers shut to cover myself.

“Come in,” I shouted.

“I just wanted to make sure you were off of the Xbox,” she said glancing around my room curiously.

“I was just starting my homework,” I smiled.

“Good,” she said walking out of my room. I sighed with relief as I closed the door back shut behind her. Raja came out of the closet shortly after.

“Your mother is beautiful,” he commented. “The apple doesn’t fall short from the tree.”

“Thanks, but I have things to do right now – could you like sit on my bed until I figure this out?” I asked.

“Can I help you with these things?” he asked hovering over my shoulder.

“You can help me by sitting on my bed and being quiet,” I said as I pulled my homework out. Raja sighed as he collapsed onto my bed. I would glance back every so often to check on him. He would be in the same spot, scarily enough each time.

How could someone so attractive and masculine be so submissive to everything I say? It was like a fantasy. This was like every woman/gay man’s dream. He was practically worshipping me. There also something almost inhuman about him. He had a certain aura. He was also hard to figure out.

“So Raja you’re a genie?” I asked curiously.

“A genie no longer,” he replied.

“So what are you now? Human?” I shrugged.

“Yes,” he said. “I think. I’m not too sure.”

“Raja, do you have anywhere you can go? Wait a minute! What am I saying you were trapped in a lamp? What would you know about the 21st century?” I sighed. “I guess you’re going to have stay here for now.”

“I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else,” Raja said wrapping his arms around my waist. I still wasn’t used to this. I slid from out of his grip, awkwardly laughing it off. This undying love thing was already getting a little old.

“Shall we make love again?” Raja asked cornering me. “Shall I kiss you all over again?”

“Stop,” I said as he smirked at me. “I uh need to shower.”

“May I come bathe with you? Would you like me to wash your back? I am very thorough,” he said.

“No – no thanks,” I replied. “God, you’re a pervert. Now, I see why you were trapped in the lamp.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 246 30
a simple love story
56.3K 1.9K 52
4.1K 111 13
A SebaCiel story
500 38 5
Short Story Complications Almost all of the story here will be inspired from my favorite songs.