๐“๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ฌ

By starifairy

"๐‘Š๐‘’'๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐’‡๐’–๐’„๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‘๐’–๐’”๐’”๐’š, ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‘Š๐ธ๐ฟ๐ถ๐‘‚๐‘€๐ธ
๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก
๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ 
๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘ก
๐‘๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ฆ
๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘๐‘ก
๐‘—๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘’๐‘Ÿ
๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ฆ
๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก
๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘‘๐‘™๐‘ฆ
๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™๐‘–๐‘”๐‘’๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘˜
๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’
๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 
๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’
๐‘›๐‘ฆ๐‘š๐‘โ„Ž
๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’
๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘–๐‘’๐‘“
๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ

๐‘“๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ 

2.5K 34 1
By starifairy

I'm reading over all the new notes I've written down, whilst Tiago continues to hover over me as I do so. My eyes slowly traverse to the raindrops that are trickling down the large office windows.

'Hey. Eyes stay here, Aurelia.' Tiago orders, pointing a finger to the paper in front of me. I scoff, but listen and continue reading over what I've written, and correcting any faults or errors.

'Don't you need a cup of coffee or something, sir?' I ask, in an attempt to get him off my back. 'Um, thinking about it, yes. I've actually got a flight to catch later...'

'Where are you going?'

'London, I've got an office there actually.' He chides, and it's obvious he's trying to suppress a bragging smile.

'And.' He says, looking at his watch. 'It's about time to head home, your done for today, I suppose.'

Overjoyed, I jump straight off my chair and collect my belongings.

Although working here had been fine for the most part, Tiago is certainly not as lenient towards me as I thought he'd be. Sure I didn't expect him to put me onto a pedestal or anything, but I didn't expect him to be this strenuous.

'You seem to be bright about leaving.' He notes, pressing himself against the desk. 'It's nothing really, it's just my boss is an ass.' I respond, moving my hands around his shoulders, and planting a kiss on his lips.

I notice how his stern, professional demeanour changes to a more softer, gleeful one, and I'm glad I had slightly changed his emotions.

'Are you gonna drop me home?' I ask, putting my things in my bag. 'Of course, amore. I think it would be quite irresponsible of me to let you take the bus home.'

'Mmh, I would probably call a cab. I'm a classy lady, what can I say?' I perk, and an amused smile lands on Tiago's lips.

'That you are, but from multiple instances, I know you to be more of a slut.' He states, not lowering his voice even at the last word.

I find myself to be caught off guard, but the word rolls off his lips so sexily, I just can't get angry.

'Only a slut for you.' I wink, and head out the office. 'Are you coming?'

My tired self rests against his chest, as he carries me up another flight of stairs.

'Where are you taking me?' I ask, trying to get a better look at my surroundings, but my droopy eyelids prevent me from doing so.

'My penthouse, it's closer to the office, than the actual house.' He answers, digging in his pockets for what presumably is a key.

He opens the door, and closes it with his foot, still holding onto me.

'You go lay on the couch, and I'll fix up the bedroom for us.' He says, and I move from his warm hold to the couch, and shrug a linen spread over myself.

My nose is running, and I feel slightly drowsy; Perhaps it was the nerves of my first day taking a toll on me?

The day at work hadn't been a complete nightmare, sure Tiago was more demanding then I expected, but I suppose it was a preparation for the 'real' world.

A world where I won't be in my employer's sheets, I hope.

Though, that's besides the point. The setting of work was great, and people seemed to be genuinely happy, plus the food served at lunch looked and smelled quite appetising.

I didn't get the chance to eat it, but still.

'Let's go to bed.' Tiago says, reappearing in front of me. 'Okay.' I reply, getting up and follow behind him.

I go up a flight of stairs, and I immediately take note of how different the penthouse is to his actual home.

It smells of linen and cinnamon, and the wooden furnishings and gold lighting only add to the effect. Though, one thing that remains unalive here, are the plants, they are dead.

Unfortunate, but it's a matter solely of Tiago's absence from the penthouse.

'The decor here are lovely.' I say, as he opens the bedroom door.

'Thank you, I chose them all myself, actually. I prefer it all like this, warm and cosy, Rosalind prefers the modern features, not me. It's nicer dingy and kind of rustic.' He chuckles, walking into the room.

I hum in response, and go to settle on the bed, taking off my dress and shoes, remaining only in my undergarments.

'You might as well go nude.' He states, taking his blazer off.

I do as he suggests, and I peel of my bra and panties, finally pulling the duvet over me.

He lays besides me still fully dressed, and takes out a cigarette. He lights it and brings it to his mouth.

'I don't exactly like it there, I'll be honest. The corporate world is too loud, and clean, I want to come to a mess, and the smell of baked goods, not the smell of cleaning supplies and the cook's food.' He admits, a reference to his house.

'Well, who else will make you food? Rosalind is not the cook.' I chuckle, as he holds onto me.

'Aurelia, I hate it there.'

'It was your choice to marry her, to live a life like that, not mine. Plus, most would consider it a great fortune to live in a house as big as yours, and a life so comfortable.'

'I suppose so.' He rasps, and I catch the tiredness is him, as he goes to place the cigarette in an ashtray.

'You should sleep, your overthinking.' I say, unbuttoning his shirt, and pulling it off. He hums in accordance, and takes his trousers off remaining only in his boxers.

Our bodies mold together, and he goes to kiss my lips, and moves down to my breasts, and then the lower portion of my stomach.

He stops when he reaches my sex, and instead pinches my clit with his fingers, and he returns with a smirk.

'Please...'

'Shh, I should sleep, right?'

I roll my eyes in response, and the cloudiness of arousal leaves, as I shut my eyes, now ready to sleep.

By morning, I'm left alone in the bed, the sheets besides me all straightened up, and neat, whilst I feel and most likely look like a mess.

I get out from the bed, and go to freshen up in the bathroom, and head downstairs afterwards. I look through the cupboards for some food and find some cereal.

Never would've thought he was a cereal guy.

Dismissing the thought, I grab a bowl and prepare the food and then go to sit on the couch.

I pull out my phone and go to ring Tiago, and he picks up immediately.

'Hey.' Tiago starts, his voice groggy. 'Hey, did you just wake up?' I ask, and he hums the reply of yes. 'Oh, well how was your flight? Did you get there fine?'

'Stop worrying, baby. What are your plans for the day?'

'Um, nothing much I was just thinking about staying here, and maybe watch a movie.' I reply, despite not having thought about my plans before.

'Sounds quite relaxing.' He replies, almost seductively? 'But, of course calling you is all the more fun then watching a movie.' I say, trying to follow onto his playful tone.

'Aurelia, get me on facetime and turn on the loudspeaker.'

Mindlessly, I do exactly as he asks, excited and expectant of what's to come.

'You look beautiful, but going shirtless is quite bold, no?' He quizzes, his gorgeous face resting in his hand.

I immediately flush, only half aware of what state I had been in the entire time.

I'm quite lucky the penthouse is at the top of this building, otherwise I would've been giving out quite the show.

'Truthfully, I didn't even know I was shirtless.' I state.

'It's just that natural, huh?'

His replies are too quick, but they all seem so well-thought through, and articulate.

Speechless, I drive my head low in shame.

'Don't act all shy, I'll just get you to start moaning my name, but you'd love that, fact you've probably just had on orgasm thinking about it.'

'That's impossible, Tiago.' I rasp, clenching my thighs together.

'Your aware I can see your entire body, right? Since right now you look extremely slutty.'

Shit. His ego is probably through the roof right now.

'Tiago. Just shut up and tell me how your going to make me cum.' I sigh, desperation laced into my words.

'Even over the phone, begging like it's the last thing you'll do...'

'Please, Tiago!'

'Fuck.' He groans, tilting his head slightly. 'I want you naked, lying on your back, hands to your side.'

I take off my panties, as they are the only article of clothing I have on, and lay down. My hair pooling around my shoulders, quite free.

'Actually, fuck it, turn around and lift your ass up.

His commands keep coming and I follow, again and again, it's like clockwork.

But by the end of the call, I'm writhing in pleasure, my hair is strung onto my forehead and somehow I'm completely naked.

We went on like that frequently throughout Tiago's stay in London.

I felt enamoured and increasingly sexy, as we'd go on like that, through the late hours of the night, so far apart yet so connected.

I'd miss it, if we ever stopped it all.

chapter 20

heyaaa my lovess !!!!

ik me appearing and then disappearing is a long-lasting atrocity but to be completely honest I MIGHT be updating more, but DONT get surprised if I dissappear again.

I really and truly want to be transparent with yu guys and if I'm being so honest writing is DIFFICULT. Not only the writing process, but ensuring that I cater and tailor my work to a specific aesthetic (like the character collages, socials etc.) it's a lengthy process that I don't have time for, but honestly I feel that staying relevant means to follow along with a specific aesthetic and image. so no theme changes but just an fyi 😭😭

but life update me and papi are no longer an itemm but on my own part bc NOTHING was happening between us 💔💔

i had a winter bae and she was sooooooooooo 🤭🤭
not her being a Spanish teacher too but
she left so my heartbroken AGAINN.

i do french 🎀

BUT 🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

FIVE WORDS

MY MIDDLE AGED ENGLISH TEACHERRR

she told me I wrote a really good essay a couple weeks ago, which implies her everlasting love for me 🐥🐥

always an early bird for her 💯💯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 11.5K 32
๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ณ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต...
40.4K 1.1K 33
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฎ๐ฌ." ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ง. ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
981K 16.7K 37
"๐–๐š๐ข๐ญ," ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐, ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฏ๐จ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ. "๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž?" ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐ฎ...
239K 3.9K 20
"๐——๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ? ๐—ฌ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ก๐—ผ ๐—˜๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฎ." ๐—›๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ'๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ. ๐—œ...