The Other Side Of Us - (gxg)

By supercollide

After moving away for college Kaden's life was as predictable as she had imagined. Living day to day until sh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
EPILOGUE
Elizabeth's Book

Chapter Eleven

4.6K 240 88
By supercollide

Kaden's POV

"Right now is not a good time Morgan." I said as soon as I picked up her call.

"I haven't heard from you in weeks and this is how you greet me?" I put the phone  on a table as I continued to paint what I had left of the attic.

"I'm at work."

"Since when do you care about that when we facetime?"

"It's just... this boss is different." I didn't know exactly how to tell Morgan who I was working for, at least not right now.

"Why? Are they a dick? A bitch?"

"Just different, so I can't really talk-"

"Kaden? Kaden?" Jessie came up from the stairs.

Oh fuck me.

This is something I really wanted to avoid, now Morgan is going to question me and why haven't I told her I'm working. Not that I had to, sure I guess it would be good gossip but other than that there was no reason.

"What the fuck-" I cut off Morgan.

"I'll call you back, bye." I quickly hung up and grabbed my phone.

"Did I interrupt you?" She stood by the stairs, not approaching me.

Things have been... weird between us since that awkward moment in the kitchen days ago. Jessie didn't come to annoy me while I worked, she didn't spend much time at the house this is the first time in days she's here. I supposed it was because of her own work... but the timing was just so fucking convenient.

Not that I cared, I finally got a breather from her.

"No- it was nothing. Do you need anything?"

"I just told the rest that I'm going to the gallery so I'm not sure if I'll be back today again... thought I should let you know too." I took a moment to take in her attire, she was wearing a skirt and a not buttoned enough blouse.

I averted my gaze, "Okay."

She didn't say anything for a moment, just stood there in silence waiting to see if I would add something else. But I didn't. "I guess I'll see you around."

Of course you will.

"Sure mrs. O'Conner." I said and went back to work while she exited the attic.

Meanwhile Morgan was exploding my phone with hundred calls. I swear no one is more dedicated to vex people more than her.

I answered just so she could stop harassing my phone. "You just can't get the hint even after I say 'I'll call you back' can you?"

"Was that Jessica Miller I saw enter the room?" Morgan went straight to the point.

"Yes."

"Oh my god? Why didn't you tell me?!"

"Why should I? You are not my girlfriend." Defensive much Kaden.

"Why does that matter? I'm your best friend, so why wouldn't you tell me, why was she there? Oh are you working for her?" I should've never picked the damn phone up.

"Yes I'm working for her, is not a big deal. I didn't even know it was her house because it was her husband who hired us." I sat down on the floor, I heard noises coming from the rest of the team downstairs. I should probably check on them when I'm done talking to Morgan.

Theres was a moment of silence, Morgan was just looking at me with her mouth wide open. "Jessie is married?!"

"Yes, that's what I said."

"How is he?"

"Just some dude, I barely have seen him since he hired us. Jessie is the one that always coming over to see the progress of the house." I tried to recall how her husband looks but I barely remember his face.

"And how do you get along with her? Do you to like... talk? I know it must be weird given to... history."

"We don't really talk..." lie number one. "Or interact at all other than when we talk about the house remodeling." Lie number two.

My mind kept going back to that night in the kitchen that went almost too far... or all the other times. Stupid fucking tension.

I can't become a homewrecker.

"Oh cool, good to know."

"I should go back to work." I needed this conversation to be done with, because I know Morgan is going to run her big fucking mouth to Jason and he'll call me too.

"Right, right. Talk to you later Kade?"

"Sure, bye." I hung up and sighed.

I stood up and walked out of the attic to go check on the rest of my team. We've made a lot of progress in little time, but I've dedicated my time to work on the attic while the rest of them work on other parts of the house.

I just hope Jessie is in fact not back today, I want to get over with the attic today and will probably have to stay over time for it. Divya is at her parents house for the weekend so I have no rush.

Walking into the living room I saw Luis and Broody talking while finishing up the floors. "I'm telling you man that husband of hers is totally not giving it to her, it shouldn't be hard to hit that." Luis laughed.

"Who marries a bitch like that and leaves her hanging all the time. He's probably fucking other bitches anyway, he won't mind if I fuck his." Broody words pissed me off.

"Care to fucking repeat that?" I walked up to them.

"Shit, look boss." Luis tried to speak up and put a hand on my shoulder but I brushed him off.

"This is the second time I hear you talk about her in that way." I pointed at him.

"Come on is not like we actually did something." Broody tried to shrug it off, pissing me off even more.

"Get your shit and fuck off, you are fired."

"You can't fucking fire me just for that." He scoffed and challenged me.

"I can and I did, now get the fuck out."

"What is happening here?" Tom entered the room with Joan behind him.

"She's firing me over completely bullshit." Broody complained pointing at me.

"The way you two were talking about her was fucking disgusting so you are out of here." I turned to Luis, "And you, you are not working in this project anymore either."

"No please boss, I can't lose this."

"I told you to grab your shit and go." I repeated to Broody.

"You know, if you wanted her all for yourself you should have said so-" I didn't let him finish, my fist already collided against his face.

Tom and Luis hurried to hold him back, "You bitch!"

"Fired, you are fucking fired now get the fuck out before I make you mother fucker!" I yelled at him as Tom drew him out of my sight and the house.

"You..." I thought about my words before speaking. "If I ever hear you speaking about her again, you are gone as well. Third strike and that's it, do you understand?" I said to Luis.

I can't afford to lose to employees at the same time.

He nodded in a rush, "Yes."

"Now get the fuck out too, you are done for the day." He didn't say anything back and did as told and left.

"Man that was badass." Joan stood besides me, a smile on her face.

"My knuckles hurt."

"Here use this." She disappeared through the backyard door and came back with a can of beer. "It's cold, it'll help if it swells."

"Thanks," I mumbled and walked away.

What a fucking day.

"Why are you still here?" I heard someone ask.

I looked up from my phone to see Jessie standing on the entrance of the attic. I had managed to slowly finish up the attic, despite my left hand swelling a bit from the punch.

"I just finished, now I drink my first aid beer." I showed it to her before taking a sip.

"I see... the attic is finished." She stated looking around.

I hummed, "Just need to bring all your stuff in, then you can hang out in here while we finish up the rest of the house."

"Thank you, Kaden."

I looked up to her from the floor and stood up. I dusted myself off and put the empty can of beer on my tools table. "It's my job, you don't gotta thank me when you pay me."

"Still, thank you..." she looked at my hand and I knew what was next. "So I heard you fired and punched one of your employees."

"I fired him and then punched him—reasonably so may I add." She caught me off guard by grabbing my hand, which I took away from her but she just took it back again.

"Don't be stubborn for once, let me see." Jessie told me as she examined me. "Why did you even hit him?"

"He was talking shit."

"About what? The only person I remember you ever beating for talking shit was Hayley, so who or about was he shit talking?" She chuckled, not really examining my hand any longer but more like fiddling with my fingers.

"You, he was talking about you." That made her eyes meet mine. "He was saying stuff about you so I fired him... and then he said something else so I punched him."

"Look at you... my knight in shining armor." Jessie smiled, her teeth showing a bit as she did. "What was it that he said that made you punch him?"

I hesitated for a second, a not long enough second. "That I wanted you all for myself."

"Oh... makes sense you took offense then," she chuckled looking away.

"I didn't, that was just an excuse to punch him." Stop it Kaden, take your things and walk out.

"It didn't offend you?" Brown eyes met my blue ones again.

"No."

Kaden go home.

"Why?"

Shut up don't say, don't answer. Grab your things and go home. Don't say another word just go.

"Because it was true."

What am I doing?

I swear I saw her breathing stop when I said that, she swallowed hard and didn't say anything for a very agonizing moment. "It was?" Her voice audible but barely.

I took a step closer to her, one of my hands was still in her's, while my other hand moved up to caress her cheek with the back of it. "What are you doing to me?" I questioned in defeat.

"I could ask you the same."

I leaned against her forehead, holding on to what little restraint I had in me. "I can't— I don't want to be—" I tried hoping that she would understand me.

Jessie let go of the hand she was holding, I looked down to see what she was doing... she was taking off her wedding ring. She put it on top of the tool table besides the empty can of beer.

This is so fucked up.

"I know."

This was wrong, we were both so wrong.

And neither seemed to care enough.

I couldn't hold on anymore, so I grabbed her by the back of her neck and kissed her. And God it felt so good that it could just not be wrong.

Her hands found it's way to the sides of my face, pressing us impossibly closer. Her lips felt likes clouds, how fast could someone become an addict to something? When her lips parted and our tongues met it was like heaven's gate opened.

I was in a bliss, a hellish bliss in where I didn't control my actions.

I backed her against the wall as we kissed, I grabbed her thigh —not caring about my injured hand— her skirt riding up. I disconnected our lips and latched onto her neck and down to her cleavage. Jessie's hand tangled in my hair as I pleasured her.

"No hickies." She sighted out when I bit lightly on her neck.

"Can I?" I asked as my other hand threaded up her inner thighs.

"Yes please... I need it." Jessie said in almost desperation.

I moved her underwear to the side and felt how wet she was. Fuck. "You are so wet." I mumbled on her ear.

Jessie grabbed my face with one hand so I could look at her. "You did this... now do something about it."

"Yes ma'am."

I got down on my knees in front of her, she looked down at me—her mouth slightly open. I raised her skirt and pulled down her panties, one of her legs over my shoulder. My lips met hers and I instantly heard a moan come out of her, her hands tangling themselves once again in my hair.

Her moans were music to my ears as my tongue fucked her. She was so sweet that I never wanted to stop, but I knew she was coming closer.

"Fuck Kaden, fuck I'm cumming."

I gripped her thigh and kept licking and thrusting with my tongue until she came undone in my mouth. I took it all until she was wiped clean, I kissed her thigh before going back up to let her taste herself on my tongue and lips.

"I should— I should go home." Jessie said breathlessly.

"Yes, you should." I backed away and watched as she arranged herself, not looking at me as she did. The last thing she did was grab her ring before leaving the attic—looking back at me briefly as she went.

I sighed let the wall hit my head.

Shit... I just fucked Jessie Miller.

A/N - Well so that happened... lol.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 17.6K 24
Kaden turned out to be a rebel, always causing trouble in school, pulling pranks on her teachers, she's waiting to find her mate so she can take the...
85 13 13
Kaden is stuck, in a world her parents created. One where she has to be perfect otherwise she is a disappointment. We are all sinners except Kaden ap...
24.4K 557 50
Story about a straight girl who is confused about her feelings towards her stud best friend. Will she fall for her best friend? Will she finally stop...