Y/N in Wonderland ( Various Y...

By Mrs_Kibutsuji95

Various Demon Slayer Characters x Reader Caution : there are no choices on whom you'll end up with, ya'll are... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20 《THE AFTERMATH 》
is it ....bad???

Chapter 19

2K 68 71
By Mrs_Kibutsuji95

He won...

he finally dealt the last hit that ultimately ended Muichiro's life.

Giyuu's katana wedged deep into Muichiro's chest

" I always think that I would someday die at the hands of a demon, I've never thought that it would be you... "

" I'm sorry... "

" don't worry, I already forgave you... but Giyuu...It's not too late for you to change your fate...that woman is evil, she's just manipulating you- "

Muichiro choked in his blood as Giyuu stabbed his neck without any hesitation, Muichiro's mouth opened gasping as the life in his eyes disappeared.

Giyuu sighed in relief, the battle was finally over.

Giyuu groaned as he stared at the wounds that cut deep into his flesh, now that his adrenaline is drained out he was starting to feel excruciating pain in his whole body.

" you got me pretty good... Muichiro... " he chuckles, blood dripping down his lips as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

As much as he wanted to head back to see you...he had to at least patch himself up first, otherwise, he'll bleed to death.

Giyuu wondered how they didn't attract any demons. It was a beautiful night, he was very wounded that he'd be easy to kill at this point, as he couldn't put up much of a fight.

' it's a lucky night for me I guess... ' Giyuu says as he sat down under a tree outside completely exposed to the things that lurk in the dark

He was certain that he could back to get you before sunrise.

" I'm coming back for you... Y/N. "

-------------------------------------

" I would like to thank you... Y/N. If it weren't for you I would've remained ill. "

You weakly turned away from him not wanting to speak

" and I'm sorry but I can't allow you to be free, if Muzan gets his hands on you he'll be able to achieve, to be the perfect being as he states it. "

You turned your head back to face him, he caught your attention.

' Perfect being? I thought my blood can only heal people. ' You thought

Kagaya smiles seeing your confused reaction

" you see... if Muzan eats you or even acquires as much as a drop of your blood, he'll be able to withstand the sun much like a human being can. And I can't allow the only advantage we humans have gone because of you. "

" so as much as I hate to say this... you'll never be free. Not on my watch. "

Kagaya says in an eerily calm voice

After hearing him talk you try your best to not break down and cry.

' no matter how long it takes, as long as I'm alive, I'll still keep trying whatever I can to escape... '

--------------------------------------------

Loud panicking footsteps can be heard outside and it caught both of your attention.

A Shinobu ran downstairs in a panic to tell the news that...

" Oyakata-sama! An army of demons are outside! "

" What?! " Kagaya yelled out in shocked

Tears started falling down your cheeks after days of nothing but torture a smile crept up your face after hearing such a wonderful thing.

' are they here for me..? '

" I want you to get her out of here now!!! "
Kagaya ran outside as Shinobu freed you from your shackles dragging you along with her.

-----------------------------------------------

Giyuu finally arrived, but there seems to be no one around... he dashed downstairs there he found a very unkept room, it looks like a torture room, but surely they didn't keep you there.

He went back outside, and the lacking presence of a human being start to bother him.

He walked a little further and that was when he saw everyone...

-------------------------------------------

He didn't expect a visit, he knows that Muzan is not the type to take a risk, so why would he come here when the sunrise will arrive in less than an hour? "

Kagaya ran up to the front gates where everyone had gathered.

They moved aside as Kagaya moved to the front. His eyes widened in shock as he saw them.

A tear slid down Kagaya's face when his eyes met Muzan's

In Muzan's bloodied hand is the decapitated head of his son, Kiriya, his only son and successor.

" not a pretty sight, especially for someone who just got his eyes back, right? Kagaya... "

Seeing such a gruesome scene made everyone want to run and escape, but they couldn't...the faith of humanity is in their hands.

They were completely overpowered, not to mention those demons have incredible healing abilities. If the fight were to start, it would take a miracle for them to last before the sun rises again...

-------------------------------------

It was winter once again... the snow falls unto your already shivering form

You two reached a high ground level where you could see the hideout from below.

From afar, you saw two groups from either side

Your eyes widened in shock after seeing the man in front

His hair was pure white, and red markings covered his body

' M.Muzan-sama? ' You thought

You looked at the sky

' the sun will rise in just a few minutes... it's now or never! '

You thought to yourself as you let out an ear-piercing scream

" MUZAN-SAMA!!! "

Your voice echoed loudly throughout the forest

" Y/N what are you-?! " Shinobu says in a panic but it was too late... you two were spotted

---------------------------------------------

A very familiar voice yelled out from somewhere

Everyone turns to where the voice came from.

There you stood on top of a hill

as if time slowed down, Muzan immediately faced your direction and ran as fast as he can in your direction.

" KILL HER NOW!!! " Kagaya yelled out to Shinobu as war broke out between the two parties

Shinobu immediately stabbed you in the chest making you drop down to the ground. Your mind becomes hazy.

" NO! "

Muzan lunges at Shinobu killing her almost instantly

After killing her Muzan immediately kneeled down to you as he cradled you in his arms

" Y..Y/N... " his voice became shaky as he saw the state that you were in

" what had they d..done to you? "

"Here take my blood. " Muzan says as his fingernails become longer and turn into a shade of blue

" I don't want to... "

" It won't hurt you, I promise. "

" Muzan. "

"You're already dying! "

" Muzan..."

" For once, stop being so stubborn, Y/N!"

" Muzan! "

" WHAT?! "

Tears started falling down your face. You looked up to see him crying.

" I'm so happy to see you again... Muzan-sama, " you whispered while caressing his face

" I'm done....I just....want to rest now.... I... don't want to be a burden to you anymore... your love shouldn't stay on me, I want you to be able to find happiness even if I'm no longer with you... "

" Can you do that for me...? " you smile weakly

He didn't utter a word

" I love you, and I do anything to make you happy... I know what will... but can I ask one more request, Muzan-sama? "

You say as you use your last remaining strength to lift your bloodied hand and wipe your thumb on his lips

"Please...avenge me. "

You knew that if you attempted to do anything you'd die...sadly, death doesn't scare you anymore, all you wanted now was to get revenge on the people who mistreated you, you can't do it yourself but you knew who can.

----------------------------------------

' The sun can be seen on the horizon, it would only take a few seconds before it gets here! '

Daki thought as she saw her comrades. She didn't expect them to put up much of a fight, but these humans did manage to keep themselves alive somehow...

" The sun's up. Let's go! " Gyutaro says as he grabs Daki's arm

Daki turns her head to Muzan, who is still looming over your presumably dead body.

" b..but Muzan..... Muzan-sama!"

" He knows that! he's not an idiot, now Let's go! "

--------------------------------

' Why is he still there... does he want to die? ' Giyuu thought while blood continues to flow from his lips and his left arm that has been ripped off during the war. He didn't get many contexts as he just arrived merely a second before the war began.

Things didn't exactly go into his plan. He thought he'd be able to take you far away from danger... but in the end, both of you were just going to die because of being dragged into other people's quarrels.

He didn't care if he were to die now... you were dead anyways, and that made him completely lose the will to live.

He groaned as he sat down on the ground.

He looked over his dead comrades, hundreds of dead soldiers laid on the pool of their own blood, at least the hashiras are still alive.

' poor kids... ' he thought as he saw the three new demon slayers bodies lay lifeless on the ground...

' Tanjiro...Inosuke...Zenitsu... they had so much potential...'

He sadly watched as the demon sister mourned her brother's corpse.

-----------------------------------------

All eyes were on Muzan who hasn't moved an inch.

The sun shines over him, the light engulfing his form, a smile crept up his face as he felt nothing when the sunlight touched him.

Tears fell from his eyes as he laughed

" I didn't want this... Y/N, I only wanted you... "

He carefully laid your lifeless body on the ground

He stood up to see the few humans that were barely breathing from down below

' Please, avenge me... '

His fist tightened as your last words kept repeating in his head.

" Don't worry... I'll make them pay. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 2.8K 13
It's Kimetsu no Yaiba X Male Reader. Pretty straight forward. Male X Female.
523 0 14
An outcast main character suddenly enter college and meet a certain group of people who slowly becomes a yandere over him. Yandere!Douma, Akaza, Koku...
99.1K 2.7K 15
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫 ♡◇♡◇♡◇ ๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩ 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓.�...
105K 4.8K 26
❝ 𝐈'𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 ❞ ⇢ ˗ˏˋ In which a certain uppermoon demon and a human...