Chapter 18

"Oyakata-sama, it worked... "

Kagaya's mouth hung open in shock at hearing such news.

Shinobu kneeled in front of him and held out a cup of blood.

"But sadly, I couldn't recreate the healing factors her blood has, as much as I tried. "

" Then we should use her as much as we could," Kagaya replies as he took the cup

"Try your best to keep her alive. Shinobu."

Shinobu bowed and left him be

------------------------------------------

It only took a few days to have kagaya's strength to fully recover, he never felt so alive, as he was now.

It only took a matter of time before blindness slowly start to part away from his eyes as his right eye can see quite a bit.

Just a little more and I can relieve you of your misery Y/N...

-------------------------------------------

Pain...

Is what you can only feel at the moment, just as how you felt ever since you came here...

Stitches covered your entire body, and your left eye gouged out, leaving you with only one eye that could barely see from all the blood that dripped from your head...

You became very weak from all the vomiting from having so much internal bleeding.

You never thought that these humans can do such inhumane acts

It all started when your blood was confirmed to have healing abilities, you thought that you would be free, but that was not the case... they never planned on letting you go anytime soon.

After finding out your situation you tried to escape, which resulted in your current condition...

The only thing keeping you alive was your anger and the will to get revenge on them.

A door swung open upstairs, and you gritted your teeth, knowing who it was.

If only you didn't pass out every minute, maybe you could think of a plan to escape this wretched place

---------------------------------------------

" How's Y/N? " A familiar white-haired man asked

It has been over a month since he saw you, and he couldn't help but ask

" ara~Sanemi-kun... she's doing fine as usual, no need for you to worry."

"Yeah, it's just that it's a simple blood test and it's been like a month now and-"

"You know... you kept bringing up Y/N-San, and it's kind of getting on my nerves."

Sanemi was taken aback by how Shinobu responded. Her anger was hidden with a sweet voice and a happy smile.