Chapter 19

He won...

he finally dealt the last hit that ultimately ended Muichiro's life.

Giyuu's katana wedged deep into Muichiro's chest

" I always think that I would someday die at the hands of a demon, I've never thought that it would be you... "

" I'm sorry... "

" don't worry, I already forgave you... but Giyuu...It's not too late for you to change your fate...that woman is evil, she's just manipulating you- "

Muichiro choked in his blood as Giyuu stabbed his neck without any hesitation, Muichiro's mouth opened gasping as the life in his eyes disappeared.

Giyuu sighed in relief, the battle was finally over.

Giyuu groaned as he stared at the wounds that cut deep into his flesh, now that his adrenaline is drained out he was starting to feel excruciating pain in his whole body.

" you got me pretty good... Muichiro... " he chuckles, blood dripping down his lips as he wiped the sweat off his forehead.

As much as he wanted to head back to see you...he had to at least patch himself up first, otherwise, he'll bleed to death.

Giyuu wondered how they didn't attract any demons. It was a beautiful night, he was very wounded that he'd be easy to kill at this point, as he couldn't put up much of a fight.

' it's a lucky night for me I guess... ' Giyuu says as he sat down under a tree outside completely exposed to the things that lurk in the dark

He was certain that he could back to get you before sunrise.

" I'm coming back for you... Y/N. "

-------------------------------------

" I would like to thank you... Y/N. If it weren't for you I would've remained ill. "

You weakly turned away from him not wanting to speak

" and I'm sorry but I can't allow you to be free, if Muzan gets his hands on you he'll be able to achieve, to be the perfect being as he states it. "

You turned your head back to face him, he caught your attention.

' Perfect being? I thought my blood can only heal people. ' You thought

Kagaya smiles seeing your confused reaction

" you see... if Muzan eats you or even acquires as much as a drop of your blood, he'll be able to withstand the sun much like a human being can. And I can't allow the only advantage we humans have gone because of you. "

" so as much as I hate to say this... you'll never be free. Not on my watch. "

Kagaya says in an eerily calm voice

After hearing him talk you try your best to not break down and cry.

' no matter how long it takes, as long as I'm alive, I'll still keep trying whatever I can to escape... '