Wandanat/ Scarletwidow onesho...

Bởi Lesbinsanity

This ship is fucking amazing. I will defend it to my last breath. If you disagree I will fight you. Xem Thêm

Long night Part 1
Wake Me When It's Over
Truth Serum
Truth serum part 2 ( Smut )
Meeting
Show Them ( Wandanat and Stony )
I Don't Know Why I Can't Kill You (Part 1)
I Don't Know Why I Can't Kill You (Part 2)
I Don't Know Why I Can't Kill You ( Part 4 )
reccomendations
Mine ( Smut )
Changes
Stars
Lamplight ( stars part 2 )
Pistols And Revolvers
Fire and Dreams ( Pistols And Revolvers part 2 )
update
writers block
Obsession
It's Okay Now
It's Okay Now ( Part 2 ) ( Smut )
It's Ok Now ( Part 3 )
Truth serum ( Part 3 )
Its Ok Now part 4 ( smut )
It's Ok Now ( Part 5 ) [Smut]

I Don't Know Why I Can't Kill You ( Part 3 )

410 14 0
Bởi Lesbinsanity

Wanda's mind raced with thoughts as the asassin aproached her.

Should she make a break for it?

Should she try and fight?

Should she stay?

She wished her brother was there, he always had a way with words.

He once convinced an officer who saw him take a ring, that the shop keeper in fact took it for the insurence money.

This was her first time being away from him.

Ever since their parents had died he had always been there for her.

Wanda's captor gently grasped the Sokovian's leg, slipping the key inside the lock.

The touch filled her with warmth, despite the fact that this girl litterally had her chained up in her basement.

The lock clicked and the restraints around her left leg released her.

She grunted with pain as she realized how red and tender the skin underneath was.

" You ok?" Those green eyes sofened as they looked at her.

" Nothing that wont heal." She said, something she had ended up telling herself a lot over the course of her life.

Gently the Russian switched to her other leg, gripping softly as she released the chains.

There was a moment of silent tension.

Natasha waiting for Wanda to make a break for it, while the Sokovian weighed her options.

Something in those eyes, those stunning green eyes, told her she had to stay.

She reached her hand out, the asassin taking it imediatly and pulling her to her feet.

Neither girl let go for a solid 30 seconds, enjoying this new feeling that rushed through them.

Eventually Wanda let her hand go limp, the asassin realizing how long they had been standing there.

" Oh, uh, yea, sorry, uh, here, your room's this way." She said turning away, rubbing her hand as she lead the Sokovian up the stairs.

" your room"

The words echoed around Wanda's head.

Not "the guest room", or "the room you'll be staying in", but "your room".

Wanda had expected a cabin in the woods, but not like this.

Thick beautiful trees streatched to the sky, sun raidiating off their vibrant leaves.

Birdsong slipped through a cracked open window, joined by a cool breeze.

A bigish table sat near the wall by a large window, a single chair phushed slightly away from it.

Natasha lead Wanda past a tv room and down a hallway to a door equipped with several locks, reminding Wanda of her situation here.

Natasha swung the door open to reveal a room about half as big as the basement.

A double bed was pushed up aginst the wall, facing a dresser and tv.

A nightstand stood on either side of the bed, each supporting an identical lamp.

There was a window on the far side of the room, though it was locked and the blinds were drawn.

" Uh, make yourself at home, well not home, but make yourself comfortable, well actually not comfortable either, but, well, just enjoy the room!" The asassin blurted out, unsure of why she was stumbling over her words, she was an expert sweettalker.

" Anyway if you need anything, uh just shout." She added.

Deciding she should leave her captive to get used to her enviroment, she removed herself from the room, closing and locking the door behind her.

What was she doing?

Why did she always feel so uncomforable around this girl?

Why couldn't she bring herself to kill her?

These thoughts swarmed around her brain, like a jar full of flies had been released inside her head.

She decided a shower might help her clear her head, as she made her way to her room.

Wanda had similer thoughts echoing through her own mind.

Why was this woman being so nice to her?

Why did those feirce green eyes send shivers down her spine?

Why were those 30 seconds of hand holding the safest she'd ever felt in her life?

And most promenently, why was she still alive?

She didn't want to be stuck with these feelings right now.

She approached the dresser, grabbing the romote and turning the tv on.

She selected Netflix.

After Pietro had stolen a tv for them, they watched a lot of tv, some of her favorite memories was her and her twin falling asleep watching cartoons.

She was greeted with an account selection screen.

One icon showed black for an avatar with the name " Natasha" underneath, and the other was an avatar of a cartoon woman with glasses and long black hair, with the name " Yelena " underneath.

The last icon was a prompt to make a new account.

" Natasha " she repeated the name.

That must be the name of her capter.

God she even had a gorgeous name.

Wanda shook that last thought out of her head, she must be delerious.

Wanda weighed her options.

Natasha wrapped a towel around herself as she exited the shower, shivering as water dripped from her wet hair, sliding down her neck.

She opened the bathroom door and entered her ajoined bedroom, opening the closet door before flopping down on her bed.

She servayed her closet's contents, eyes grazing over everything from suits, to dresses, to band t shirts.

She approached the closet, remembering the song she had caught the Sokovian singing.

" Just like a white winged dove..." she sung softly to herself.

She pulled out a Stevie Nicks t shirt and black ripped jeans, as well as black combat boots.

After slipping on the clothes and boots she decided to blowdry her hair, which she rarely did on her off days as she rarely had anyone to impress.

But her desire to look good for this girl was all consuming.

After drying her hair she put on some eye liner and eye shadow, before applying some crimson lipstick.

She smirked at herself in the mirror before deciding to make some food for her guest.

As she exited her room and started down the hallway, she noticed voices coming from the guest room.

" Alright you acne encrusted hormone buckets, lets go let out some teen angst!" Followed by the cutest laughter she had ever heard.

Natasha unlocked and burst through the door.

Natasha soon realized that the voices were coming froom the tv, and then she realized what show she was watching.

" NOOOOOOOOO!" she shouted startling Wanda, who had been engrossed in the cartoon.

" SPOILERS!" she shouted again, grabing the romote and switching it off.

Wanda turned to Natasha, jaw dropping as she saw her outfit.

Black ripped jeans fitted her perfectly, showing off her assets.

A slightly wet Stevie Nicks t shirt adorned her torso, the tranlucent bits allowing Wanda a veiw of a lacy bra underneath.

Her long silky red hair flowed down her sholders, it looked so soft Wanda had to resist the urge to reach out and touch it.

Her soft lips were crimson, and her eyes seemed to glow.

A pair of black combat boots tied the outfit together perfectly.

Wanda's heart almost stopped, and she didn't need a mirror to know she was blushing furiously.

What was happening with her?

She didnt like girls, right?

Even if they were goddesses with soft lips and glowing eyes.

Natasha met her gaze and Wanda almost fainted.

With her mind breaking, she was struggling to form coherent thoughts.

" I didnt know you liked cartoons." She blurted out.

Natasha blushed and turned away.

" they're my guilty pleasure." She mumbled out.

" No! Don't be embarresed! I think it's cute!" Wanda regretted the words the moment they left her mouth.

Natasha's entire face went red as Wanda put her head in her hands.

" Shit." She mumbled out, silently screaming at herself.

Instead of a knife sliding across her throat like she expected she heard the tv switching back on, before clicking back on The Owl House and selecting an eairlier episode.

Wanda turned to see the Russian with the remote, staring at the tv.

" My name is Natasha." Natasha said.

" Wanda" Wanda replied.

Both girls smiled to themselves, eyes staying glued to the screen.

Though they didn't know why, a warmth filled them, a warmth that neither girl had ever felt before.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

146K 2.8K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
120K 3.8K 69
Some short stories about Natasha Romanoff and Wanda Maximoff. I do not own any of these characters. Private message me for any suggestions or reques...
33.1K 724 39
Wandanat oneshots>>>>
15.4K 494 26
Two girls A huge past An unbreakable link Lost memories Warning: I do not own any of the Marvel caracters but i do own the story so don't steal or...