๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐š'๐ฌ ๐ฐ...

By -CEL777

๊—ƒ ๐ญ. ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ฎ๐ซ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—/๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !๐ญ๐จ๐ฃ๐ข ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ! ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐€๐’๐€๐๐Ž๐•๐€๐’ ๐–๐ˆ๐…๐„
โŠน ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ

2.7K 128 88
By -CEL777

08 - stolen touches

THREE WEEKS, IT'S BEEN THREE WEEKS since you had seen your husband. Once again he's gone absolute ghost and you could do nothing but accept it and stay in his home as the days passed. Of course, you asked Aya and Nanami about the whereabouts of your husband but they couldn't give more generic answers which really meant, you know I can't tell you that. Nanami had canceled morning workouts eighteen times and you assumed that is when Toji would take him away to make him do god knows what. Today was one of those days.

When Nanami isn't here, Choso is instead. When Choso is here, you get happy because he actually speaks to you. Makes conversation. Of course, you have Aya for this as well but you could never really talk to her like you do Choso. Choso also gives you a break and doesn't work you out until you're drenched in your own sweat. You and he begin with a mile warm-up on the treadmill, which is when you guys catch up. Really you talk and he chimes in when he feels necessary.

"Choso you have to get me out of here, I'm losing my mind." you grip the handles of the treadmill tighter. "What if he doesn't come back in a month? Am I just supposed to stay here until I'm dust and bones? My lungs desperately want fresh air." you practically beg even though you know Choso would probably get fired or worse, seriously injured if Toji found him sneaking you out behind his back.

Choso knew this as well.

He took a deep breath and watched you stop the machine since you had reached your mile. Choso took water breaks which makes his mile ten extra minutes after yours. "He'll be back before then," Choso says unconvincingly.

"Sure and I'll get a pet unicorn," you murmur and reach down for your water bottle, suddenly thinking of something genius. "I know you can't take me out but... can you bring someone here?" you ask him, hopeful once again. "After dark when Aya is asleep," you add because you would hate for her to be the one to take you down.

Choso opens his mouth to tell you no, but when his eyes meet yours, "Fine." comes out instead. "Who?" next instead of, I mean no.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Half an hour past ten, Maki is at the front door next to Choso. "You're alive!" she silently cheers and pulls you close for a hug. "Get ready, we're leaving."

You smile at her and then back at Choso who was pulling Maki back to argue about what she just said. "You won't let me leave but she will," you told him and winked before running up the stairs because you weren't missing this opportunity. Party now and pray for forgiveness later.

"Maki, you can't —" Choso begins to tell his friend but Maki raises a finger and presses it to his lips.

"You can't, I am because Toji's not going to be the one to hide her. She deserves to fucking live and party, Leave now and he'll never know you were a part of this." she understood Toji to be very intimidating to the average person and she wasn't scared of what he would do because he would do nothing. To her at least.

It didn't take long for you to get ready since you had done your hair beforehand and hadn't bothered with makeup. All you had to do was zip your dress and slide on heels that made you five inches taller. You took off the heels before walking down the stairs. Maki and Choso stood at the bottom, in the same position you left but they were now talking to each other normally.

At the bottom of the stairs, you once again put the heels on and meet Choso's eyes before Maki's. "Are you coming with?" you question since all you really needed him for was getting Maki to you, you didn't think he would be interested in what would happen after.

But he gives a nod, "Maki tends to get sloppy when she's drunk." he says dully and opens the door for you and Maki to exit out of the house first.

Walking on the gravel to Maki's car she snorts a laugh and tosses Choso her purse which he catches effortlessly, "Very true which means you have to watch that, make sure I'm not getting robbed like that one time in Cabo." she points.

What the hell happened in Cabo?

"Robbed?" you questioned while getting into the front seat of her black Porsche parked and running.

She sighed and said, "Long story." then pressed on the pedal with a heavy foot, making the wheels squeal loudly before zooming off the property and onto the street. You held on tight as Choso yelled for Maki to slow down. "Calm down and buckle up." she passes a yellow light and switches lanes to merge onto the highway, and you grip tighter to the handle.

In twenty-five minutes Maki pulls into the valet line for a club that had people waiting outside and along the side of the building. Part of you hoped that wasn't where you would wait since the heels were now the worst choice.

When Maki hands off her keys, she hooks an arm around your shoulder and guides you to the bouncer out front with Choso following behind. "Beau," Maki says, smiling knowingly at the broody man who wore all black and blacked-out shades when the sun was hours gone. He only gives her a nod and opens the red rope safety barrier to let you three pass. Your eyes take in your surroundings fully, people are everywhere drinking, dancing, and having a good time. You let Maki lead you to the bar as you continued to look around like an alien from another planet.

"Four shots and one beer for the man." Maki orders and points to Choso so the bartender knows who the beer is for. You turn to look at Maki who smiles widely when meeting your eyes, "Shots will get you there quick and then we can dance like no one's watching!" she grabs your hand just as the bartender drops the four very large shots down. You had only drank on special occasions, with your parent's permission and it was always just champagne or wine. You also had snuck a couple of beers in one summer on a cruise but you hated the taste.

This liquid was clear and when bringing it to your mouth, you get a whiff of the alcohol stench that makes a shudder go through you. "Don't think, do," Maki says when seeing you stare at the glass with unsure eyes. She then takes her first shot with no problem and quickly grabs the lime to bite into as her eyes squeeze shut in displeasure. Then, she takes her second one once again with no problem.

"Do," you repeat and take the shot. Thankfully the liquid slides down your throat and all you had to do was keep it down. Maki hands you a lime and you welcome the butter taste. You set down the empty shot glass and reach for the second one, at the same time, Choso grips your wrist. His hand was hot and you attempted to pull away but he held on tight.

"You don't have to take it y/n, Maki can take it." he offers and you look at him, then your eyes go back to the hand that's on you and watch the thumb that's rubbing the inside of your wrist. He releases it when he notices it as well. Maki coughs and waves to the bartender for another shot.

Meeting his eyes again, you smile, "Thanks, but no thanks." you take the shot and bite the lime. The alcohol made your stomach hot but you couldn't help and want another one. You had been contained for so long all you wanted to do was get out, and now you want to have a night to remember before you're shut in again. "One more over here as well!" you tell the bartender who nods with a smile.

After the third shot, you feel the alcohol taking its effects. "There's Yuji and Nobara!" Maki says. You walk to the back of the lively club to a private section. Yuji sees you first and stands up with a bright smile, he moves to hug you.

Nobara cheers as well and she lets out a dramatic gasp, "Choso? I thought you were supposed to stay outside the club." she says smugly while reaching up to hug the older man. Maki laughs and reaches for the bottle on the table to pour you and herself a glass.

"He's here for security reasons mostly," Maki answers for her friend who found a comfortable seat on the plush couch in the corner so dark people would need to take a double take to make sure he's not a lonely ghost. You don't say anything and instead focus on the glass of alcohol that is now in your hand, taunting you to push your limits and see how much alcohol your body can take in such a short amount of time. You were willing to take the challenge.

Maki and Nobara cheer as you tip the glass back and chug down the expensive liquor without much thought. When you swallow the contents and put the glass down, your body stumbles at the sudden inability to balance itself. Luckily an arm wrapped around your waist before you could trip again and possibly fall onto the glass table. You look up the arm and meet Choso's eyes that were already staring at you, hard. You didn't know if that was because of your sloppy drunk state coming on or because you accidentally stepped on his foot with your heel.

You were quick to overly apologize. "Choso, I'm so sorry," you mumble but the music is too loud, you doubt he heard so you lean closer to his ear and repeat yourself. "I'm sorry," your voice is still low and when the grip on your waist tightens, next that comes out is a breathy, "Choso."

Before he can do anything to make this awkward situation more awkward, Maki pulls you up and out of his loosened grip and onto the dance floor. Suddenly you being drunk didn't sound so good but you pushed the negative thoughts and the weirdness that was between you and Choso away to focus on dancing. Your skin was burning where he touched and you were tempted to look back to see if he was watching, why did you want him to be watching? You were a married woman.

At that pestering thought, you look down at the ring that shined even in the darkness of the club. Or maybe your drunk mind was imagining things. You couldn't look at the ring and not think of your estranged husband who was once again out of your life like it was nothing. Like you were nothing. It was a constant reminder whenever you were in that large home all alone. Toji would rather be anywhere but at home, with you. Frustration gnawed at you inside despite your best to try to think of literally anything else. You stood in a club plastered and yet you still sour your own mood with thoughts of your husband.

As you snap out of your thoughts, a girl carrying a tray of shots walks by, offering them to whoever is coherent enough to notice she is there. Quickly, you snag two and take them back to back, Maki also partakes. The music was loud and had everyone dancing to the rhythm that was slowing down and transitioning into a deep base. Maki and Nobara were quickly swept to the side by two men and danced in their own bubble that you didn't want to pop by being the third wheel. Yuji was nowhere to be seen in the crowd either, instead of looking around at the drunk bodies around you, you get the courage to look at Choso.

Again, he was already looking at you, as if he hadn't taken his eyes off you the moment you left his arms. You weren't sure why the contact made your heartbeat race against your chest, but it only intensified when Choso stood to his feet and began making his way in a straight line to you. Your lips parted in surprise at what he would say or do to you. Instead of shying away from this mess, you walk a few feet to meet him in the middle. The club was too dark to see his expression now, but you didn't care since the same arm that was on you minutes ago had returned and pulled you closer to his hard front.

Your hands itched to raise and rub down his front to feel what was under Choso's fitted black shirt but you refrained and decided to let him do the touching for now. "Are you ok?" he bends down to ask in your ear, you bite your lip when he brushes the outer canal of your ear, once then twice. His breath also hovered which didn't help.

"I am." you lean up again to say, "Is that why you came over here? To make sure I was ok?" you find the words to say as confidently as you can being drunk and sad about your failing marriage that wasn't even a marriage in the first place.

Choso pulls back to get a look at you again, even though he couldn't see you clearly the outline of your features was all he needed. Choso knew he was a dead man walking as the free hand that wasn't on you, comes up to cup your cheek and lift your gaze. "He'll kill me." is all he says and you both know what he's referring to.

Even though you hadn't intended to ruin Choso's career or end his life early, the need for something else was bigger. You were feeling extra needy and lonely, Choso also knew that. "I'm good at keeping secrets," you say boldly.

Choso doesn't say anything, just holds you as his mind plays out the many ways this could go. All ending in his unfortunate death. He knew Toji would never forgive him but he couldn't leave you here to find some random to fulfill your desires. Choso cursed at Toji in his head for leaving his wife in a multimillion-dollar mansion and thinking that was enough to satisfy her. He then curses at himself for being so tempted to say fuck all and have you wrapped around him. He could run away and get a new identity before Toji could put a hit on him. In the midst of his cursing, you timidly lift your arms and wrap them loosely around Choso's neck. It only takes a second glance at you to have his face dipped low into your neck and while everyone was dancing to the beat, his lips kissed your crazy pulse once, then twice before his lips took place next to your ear again. "You sure?" he asks in a strained voice.

The need between your legs was throbbing and all you could do was nod. "I know it's a lot to ask, crossing your boss and all that but —" you stop short since Choso cut you off mid-sentence with his lips pressing against yours. The contact makes you moan automatically and your arms tighten. Not that Choso minded, he kissed you harder.

It doesn't take long before you and Choso end up in the men's bathroom, door locked. It was a single restroom so you didn't have to worry about other people coming in. With your back pushed against the wall, Choso's hands slide down towards your ass and he squeezes harshly while pulling you up for your legs to wrap around him. The feeling of Choso everywhere on your body made you cling to him harder. His lips kept moving against yours and your moan was muffled when a hand came up to cup your breast to massage the flesh through your tight dress.

The hand on your chest leaves too soon and instead disappears under your dress. You let out a breathless gasp when his fingers brush the front of your pussy through your panties. A groan is caught in his throat and he only hesitated for a second before pushing the fabric to the side to feel without the pesky barrier. "Choso.." you trail off in a whisper when his fingers rub between you to gather your arousal on his fingertips.

When he pulls his hand back, he lifts them up and smirks at the sight of them glistening while your cheeks heat as if you've never been handled this way before. Sure you had boyfriends but it would never get past dry humping when you two were allowed a short amount of alone time from your parents. You've also masturbated a handful of times but you could never make yourself finish which frustrated you beyond belief. "You're so fucking wet," Choso whispers back and you watch in a trance as the fingers covered in you enter his mouth to be cleaned, thoroughly. When Choso pulls the fingers out of his mouth, his tongue comes out to lick the corner of his lips. "Sweet like candy." he takes note of your chest falling and rising at a quick pace. "Has anyone ever told you that?" he questions, knowing the answer by the way your legs were already shaking from the lightest touch.

You shake your head silently as he closes the distance between you both and kisses you gently. Without breaking the kiss he moves to sit you on the cold counter. Your back arches to kiss him deeper and he has to grab onto your hips to steady himself when you pull his bottom lip into your mouth and suck gently. Even though you knew it was wrong to be enjoying the company of another, you didn't care because being this wanted and the center of Choso's attention felt too good to care.

Choso pulls up your dress to bunch at your waist and you look up at the ceiling, anxious about what would happen next. Fingers hook onto your underwear and pull them down in one quick movement, leaving you completely bare. Bare for someone who wasn't your husband. With a shake of your head, you clear your mind and focus on what is happening. Hands grasp onto your thighs and slowly push them apart. Getting the courage, your eyes drop down just in time to see Choso's mouth land on you and the sight is something that makes your stomach tighten and a whimper escapes you.

Choso's grip on your thighs tightens when his eyes raise from your pussy to your needy eyes, begging him to continue. "Such a shame no one's licked this pussy, they wouldn't be able to stop." his lips are back on you and his tongue is everywhere. Before you could stop yourself, your hands dig into his hair and you pull at the strands, pulling him closer to your pussy which causes him to groan again but obliged to your request. The vibration coming from him stimulates you in a way you never knew.

"Choso, please!" you beg and move your hips as he laps up the sweet substance that kept getting your pussy wetter.

Choso knew two weeks weren't enough to truly fall in love with someone, but you had already occupied a small part of his heart. He also knew this was a one-time thing so he gave you all he could give, what Toji couldn't. His chest swelled with something close to pride since the pleasure he was giving you was leaving you this needy and wanton for him. "Come for me baby, let me have your first orgasm too." his tongue runs flatly against your clit before flicking the small nub that had you seeing black. Everything was happening so quickly that you didn't even realize you had come on Choso's tongue until he licked you clean once again before standing straight.

Your body is limp and he lets you lean on him as he lowers your dress. It was silent as you both thought back on what had just happened. The loud bass songs vibrated the floor, making you remember you were at a club. Nerves jumbled since now you had to leave the restroom and get back to Maki without looking as if you had just gotten eaten out by Toji's employee.

As you hopped off the counter, you brushed Choso's body and immediately you noticed the huge bulge in the front of his pants. Choso's eyes follow yours. "y/n —" he starts but it gets cut off by a groan when your hand cups him through his jeans.

"It would be rude of me not to offer.." you look into his eyes and can see the literal battle he is fighting within himself.

After a few deep breaths, Choso grips your wrist to pull you off. "We shouldn't." he drops your wrist gently and instead cups your cheek, "Let's get back out there before they notice." his voice was quiet.

"You're right," you say back and before you could turn to leave, he presses his lips to yours one more time behind the closed door since he couldn't help himself to one more taste.

Maki, Nobara, and Yuji were still on the dance floor when you and Choso returned to their sides wordlessly. You stayed out for another half hour before Maki agreed to let Choso drive you all home.

The car ride was silent since the three passed out drunk in Maki's back seat. You were wide awake in the front seat and thankfully you were the one to get dropped off first. Tension lingered in the car for obvious reasons and you didn't want to leave it like this, Choso was still a friend. You hoped.

"Choso, um," you try to find the right words. "I'm sorry if I ruined our friendship. I was just feeling —"

"You didn't ruin anything," I did that by myself. He didn't add the last part but still wanted to reassure you that you still had a friend in him. "I understood your feelings and helped, one-time thing." his hands remained on the steering wheel so they couldn't get to you.

With that being said you felt your tense muscles loosen up and you smiled, "Thank you." you opened the door and looked back at Choso one more time, "Drive safe."

He gives you a nod, "Sweet dreams y/n."

You shut the door gently and slowly make your way to the front door of your prison. The lights were off just like you left them and it was as quiet as a mouse. You take off your heels first and hold them in your hand as you take the stairs one step at a time.

Inside your room, you breathe in relief once the door is securely shut and locked. Instead of wanting the bright light on you drop your heels and walk to your nightstand where a lamp was. It only takes a second to see the dark shadow in the corner of the room, occupying the plush recliner you found yourself in a lot when reading.

The shadow stands and is clearly a six-foot-something figure. To ensure you weren't dreaming, you rubbed your eyes and quickly turned on the small light. It wasn't a shadow, it was Toji.

Who looked pretty angry once his eyes got a look at the short club dress you wore and a whiff of the stench of alcohol coming from you. Your lips open and close in surprise a few times at Toji really being in your room. "When did you get back?" you ask with a small slur and take a seat on your bed, with plenty of space between you and him.

Toji almost laughs at how casual you're trying to be but he decides to play into it. "Flew in three hours ago, just to see my wife absent. Did you just get back?" he steps closer and closer to diminish the space and your breathing quickens. It's the first time you've heard his voice in weeks and you hate the way your heart speeds.

"Yes." you couldn't help but whisper, suddenly, tears pricked at your eyes. "Please don't chain me up again or make me go back to the cell." you quickly stood to your feet and gripped the end of the bed frame for balance.

Now, Toji's inches from you and he couldn't stop his hand from coming up to brush the loose strands of your hair out of your face. He wanted a good look at you. It's not as if he's been away the whole time, every night he's come back to his estate and every night he comes up to his wife's room first thing to make sure she was there, waiting for him. He expected tonight to be no different but now he understands his wife's restlessness made her flee for a night out. He couldn't get mad at that. He only wanted to see how long it would take to reach that point of desperation.

"Don't worry about it Koneko, you won't be chained or sent to isolation." his words make you finally able to meet his eyes, they were still angry but not nearly as much. "You'll be right where I can see you, at all times," he murmurs.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 158 14
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐—€๐—‚๐—‹๐—… ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐—Œ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‰๐–พ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐–ฝ๐–พ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—€๐—Ž๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—†๐—‚๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–ป๐—’...
236K 8.7K 55
๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ-๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ...
615K 27.1K 36
"แดกสœแด€แด›แด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs แด›แด แดœs, สแดแดœ แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡ แด›แด sแด›แด€ส ส™แด‡sษชแด…แด‡ แดแด‡ ษดแด แดแด€แด›แด›แด‡ส€ แดกสœแด€แด›, ส€ษชษขสœแด› ส/ษด?" "ษช แด˜ส€แดแดษชsแด‡! แด€า“แด›แด‡ส€ แด€สŸสŸ, ษชแด แดษดสŸส แด€สŸษชแด แด‡ ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœsแด‡ แดา“ สแดแดœ!" "สแด‡แด€สœ..." โžชแด›...