๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐ - acomaf

By thelolastories

โ˜ฝโ—ฆโž› In ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ Maiven Archeron founds her home between the shadows and the stars. โ•ฐโ”ˆหš ยท ยฐ . ๐€๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐‘๐ž๐
โ˜ฝโ€ข๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌโ€ขโ˜พ
เผบโ˜ฝเผ“โ˜พเผป
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
โ… 
โ…ก
โ…ข
โ…ฃ
โ…ค
โ…ฅ
โ…ฆ
โ…ง
โ…จ
โ…ฉ
โ…ช
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
โ…ซ
โ…ซโ… 
โ…ฉโ…ฃ
โ…ฉโ…ค
โ…ฉโ…ฅ
โ…ฉโ…ฆ
โ…ฉโ…ง
โ…ฉโ…ฉ
โ…ฉโ…ฉโ… 
โ…ฉโ…ฉโ…ก
ห—หห‹ ๐€๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž หŠหŽห—
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง

โ…ฉโ…จ

4.2K 195 65
By thelolastories

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╰┈˚ · ° .
  ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀꜱ ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇꜱᴋ. Who knew that with the role of the bloosingers came with all those papers.

Helping Rhys to manage the Court, the people, the finances... Apparently the desk work was a lot.

As Maiven continued her job, the smell of ash filled her nostrils before a note materialized through the air with a flame.

Her gaze shoot forward, eyeing the fire message.

"My apartment in 5 minutes -A" It said.

Maiven rolled her eyes but an amused grin spread on her features.

"Can't. I'm working. -M" She wrote back before flickering the paper into the air, watching it burn.

She knew that messing with the Ancient Being was probably not the brightest idea, but honestly, it was too funny.

"Now."

The message came back not even ten seconds later. The bloodsinger left out a breathy laugh before she winnowed in front of the female's apartment.

Maiven raised her knuckles to knock but the door was quickly opened by Amren, who had a fiery glare in her eyes.

"Why am I here?" The crimson-haired fae wondered. Her eyes glistened as she took in the stare of the owner of the apartment.

"We are all going out tonight" Amren said walking deeper into the apartment

"We are?"

"Yes" She spoke back with an annoyed sigh "And you need to dress up. Your uniform or whatever that is, it's not allowed to be worn" with a wave of her hand she gestured to the outfit that the bloodsinger was currently in.

Warmth spread through Maiven's heart. She knew that she could have even worn a nightgown and no one would even care. Amren just wanted to do this. Dress her up and pass time with her.

"You are right." The Archeron girl said "What do you have in mind?"

Amren looked at her up and down before venturing towards the rack near her bed, where all her clothes were hanged, and began to run through them.

Maiven walked near the big window that faced the Sidra river and waited for the female.

"Yes" Amren said, clicking her tongue on the roof of her mouth. She passed the dress to Mai who was already starting to strip. "How many knives do you have on?" She questioned as she looked at the bloodsinger who was still taking the weapons off herself.

Maiven smirked at the female but no verbal answer was heard. Soon she was wearing a black dress. It fitted snug on her body highlighting her curves. The split on her right thigh was high, almost reaching her hip.

"What are you going to wear?" Mai asked eyeing the rack of clothes

"I don't know yet"

The Archeron smiled as she took a dark blue dress in her hands. It had a high waist skirt and two pieces of thick material to cover the breasts leaving the sternum bare. Chunky straps almost like rope intertwined through each other, forming a pattern from the collarbone till the shoulders and on the upper back from where a layer of fabric created a cape.

"Try this"

As the Ancient being tried on her dress, Maiven sat down on the chair of the vanity where she started to apply products to her face and brush her hair.

"This goes on your thigh" Amren said as she handed her a piece of jewelry made with chains and small rhinestones. "And this on your chest. I'll help you put it on"

 ༺☽༓☾༻

 ༺☽༓☾༻

 •⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅• 

╰┈˚ · ° .  The moon was already high in the sky when the two finished getting ready.

Azriel. His name flashed through Maiven's mind as the duo stepped into the street. She hadn't talked nor had she seen him since they were in the mortal lands. After their kiss. And after she had found out that they were mates.

The bond pulsed through her, an echo in her veins. She was aware of it now. She could feel him through it, as a phantom perennially present in her being. The girl had passed the entire time trying to not think about it. How even miles away, she could feel his presence and how much she liked the feeling. The feeling of him. And more so, she tried to not think about how she already missed him.

Maiven stopped in her tracks as her mind spireled back to those thoughts.

"Don't. Think. About it." Amren said. Her tone left no place for an answer. She gripped the bloodsinegr's arm in her hand and proceeded to drag her away.

"Where are we meeting the others?"

"The town house" The silver-eyed female answered

The house soon was visible to their eyes, and it was in that moment that the Ancient being decided to talk again. "I told you this once already. Don't close your heart again, Maiven. You don't deserve it." With that she winnowed in front of the house's door.

Maiven blinked. She definitely didn't expect to hear her saying it again. And even with all her best judgment a soft smile bloomed on her face.

The sound of the front door being closed snapped Maiven's back to the present. The smile quickly morphed into a mischievous smirk as the bloodsinger called upon her magic and winnowed inside the house.

Still in her cocoon of invisible red magic, Mai appeared behind Cassian as she heard her sister talk.

"Where is-"

"Me?" The bloodsinger said.

The general yelped and quickly jumped away and positioned himself into a fighting stance

"You little shit!" The long haired Illyrian shouted, making a loud laugh bubble out of the girl.

Cassian stepped forward with a wild smirk, all in into using his favorite Maiven's torture techniques. Hugging and tickling the life out of her.

The bloodsinger widened her eyes and winnowed on the other side of the room. Her first instinct was to go to Azriel, like always, but she held back.

"Call of your bird, Rhysand" She hissed

"Winnowing. Not fair" Cassian whined

"One night. One night where I don't have to deal with you two." The High Lord mumbled under his breath as he started to walk away "A dream"

Maiven rolled her eyes. "Dramatic much"

At the sound of Feyre's stifled laugh, the entire inner circle turned towards her.

Maiven's grin spreaded wide on her lips. A genuine laugh from her sister, something that she missed dearly. Even when they were both just humans in the mortal lands, those laughs were rare. Too rare from both of them.

She kissed Feyre's cheek before winking at the rest and following after the High Lord.

The seven of them were unhurried as they strolled across one of the wide marble bridges spanning the Sidra. From the ornate lanterns that lined either side of the bridge, faelight cast golden shadows on the wings of the three males, gilding the talons at the apex of each. The conversation ranged from the people they knew, matches and teams for sports, of which Amren was a vicious, obsessive supporter of one, new shops, music they'd heard, clubs they favored ... Not a mention of Hybern or the threats they faced, for secrecy, but also because tonight, this time together... they did not want that terrible, hideous presence intruding. As if they were all just ordinary citizens. As if they weren't the most powerful people in this court, maybe in all of Prythian. And no one, absolutely no one, on the street balked or paled or ran.

Eyes bored into Maiven's figure as they walked along the riverside walkway, past shops and cafés with music spilling from them. She knew who it was. His stare on her made shivers dance across her skin and the bond trembling with chantings of need. Having Azriel so near yet so far away, made her heart ache in her chest. She wanted him, Maiven knew that much, but the knowing that they were both made for each other, made to love each other, scared her in ways that she never expected. The perspective of a love, pure and powerful as the one that could come out from the mate bond, was something that was the entire opposite of what she knew. Love is weakness. That is what her mind screamed at her everytime that her heart bled from the confinement of the thick shields and high walls that surround it. It was already hard enough to accept Rhysand or Feyre. The love of siblings. Cassian, Mor and yes, even Amren, her heart and mind accepted them inside but they were not him. They were not the Illyrian bathed in shadows with scars that marred the skin of his hands. They were not Azriel, and they were not her mate.

Her eyes darted to his figure, to those imposing black wings, to the fighting armor that seems to always stay on his body, to his hazel eyes that were already boring into her.

Maiven let out a shaky breath before shallowing the lump in her throat. She cursed herself as she turned around breaking the stare and continued to walk, but not before noticing how his shadows tried to slip past him but were held back with an iron fist. She shouldn't have looked at him because now, the ache in her heart, almost made her let out a pained whimper.

Eventually, the inner circle entered a small restaurant beside the river, built into the lower level of a two-story building, the whole space bedecked in greens and golds and barely big enough to fit all of them. And three sets of Illyrian wings.

Since the first time the others had brought Maiven there, the girl had periodically returned alone. This place had the best food she had ever tasted.

The owner kissed each one of their cheek, except for Mai, who exchange the greeting with a warm handshake and a wink, and for Amren, in which she bowed to before hustling back into her kitchen and bade them to sit at the large table that was half in, half out of the open storefront.

Then the food platters began pouring out, along with the wine and the conversation, and they dined under the stars beside the river.

The owner emerged with a metal goblet full of dark liquid and placed it before Amren.

Rhys's Second hadn't touched her plate, but pushed the food around like she might actually be trying to be polite. When she saw the goblet laid before her, she flicked her brows up. "You didn't have to do that."

The owner shrugged her slim shoulders. "It's fresh and hot, and we needed the beast for tomorrow's roast, anyway."

Amren swirled the goblet, the dark liquid lapping at the sides like wine, then sipped from it. "You spiced it nicely." Blood gleamed on her teeth. "Better than yours, bloodsinger" she added with a cunning smile

The owner bowed. "No one leaves my place hungry," she said before walking away.

"Well then, next time I won't refill your chalice for the fifth time in half an hour" Maiven spoke back with a grin to which was answered by a matching one from the female.

"Yes, please. Stop doing it" Cassian mumbled with a groan of disgust

"Of course. I'll just do it a lot more in your presence. Thanks for the advice little bird"

The Illyrian glared at the girl before drowning the wine in his glass.

"Maybe more in his and less in my presence?" Mor asked almost sheepishly

"What is everyone's problem with blood?" The bloodsinger asked

"She drink it," Cassian answered, earning an eye roll from the girl.

  •⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅• 

╰┈˚ · ° .   "I want to go dancing. I won't be able to fall asleep when I'm this full. Rita's is right up the street." Mor rubbed her stomach in lazy circles as they paused beside the river. Maiven smiled and nodded her head to the blonde.

"I'm in." Azriel replied

"Of course you are," Cassian grumbled, frowning at him. "Don't you have to be off at dawn?"

Maiven snapped her head towards the shadowsinger, now remembering that he would be heading into the mortal realm to spy on those queens.

Worry bubbled in her stomach as she tried to conceal the look on her face. She shot Mor a pleading look hoping that the girl would caught on it

"We don't have to—" The blonde said after giving a barely noticeable nod at the Archeron.

"I want to," Azriel replied, holding his gaze with her until she dropped it.

"Will you deign to join us, or do you have plans to ogle your muscles in the mirror?" Mor asked twisting toward Cassian

"I'll go—for the drinks, you ass. No dancing." The General replied

"Thank the Mother. You nearly shattered my foot the last time you tried."

"He elbowed me in the ribs half of the time." Mai said after Mor.

The bloodsinger looked towards her twin, she knew that Feyre didn't want to go. It was clear on her face. She kissed her forehead before linking her arm with Mor. Cassian and Azriel followed behind.

 •⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅• 

╰┈˚ · ° .   The music was loud in the pleasure hall. The sound of the gamblers was heard in the distance where the light was brighter and the music was softer.

Mor and Maiven both danced on the dance floor. The music entered through their ears and vibrated through their skull. Alcohol ran inside their veins as the adrenaline shot from their hearts.

Cassian was somewhere near the bar, probably drinking as much as he could, Azriel on the other hand, stayed near the wall. Darkness engulfed him as he watched with predatory eyes his mate, who freely danced, moving her body at the rhythm of the music. He could see the hungry eyes of the male and females alike on her. It made his skin crawl with jealousy. Azriel clenched his jaw trying to tune out the angry whispers of his shadows.

Maiven felt his stare, she could always recognize him even when other people were looking at her.

Maybe it was the alcohol, maybe it was her worry or maybe it was the yearning in her heart that made her look towards him with a smirk plastered on her lips.

She moved her body with almost erotic moves. She wanted him to snap and prowl towards her as a hunter with his prey.

Maiven felt him even before his hands were on her. His body sturdy behind her before he slithered an arm to her waist bringing her closer to him.

She threw her head backward, hitting his muscled chest as their body grinded against each other. Azriel lowered his head in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent and with the way he could feel her against him, it was enough for a guttural groan to escape his lips.

Maiven's heartbeat increased as she heard the sound and with the awareness of his hardened cook pressed on her lower back, her tights pressed together.

The mix of their arousal drifted through their nostril making their bond go feral

"You like teasing me don't you, love" Azriel growled in her ear as he slowly trailed his free hand up and up her arm. Goosebumps awakened on her skin as the touch of his fingers was paired with a shadow that curled itself on her thigh gradually crawling upwards.

Maiven moaned, trying to push her body more firmly against his, but the arm on her waist restrained her movements.

"Answer me" Azriel commanded flickering his thumb on her covered nipple

"Yes" Maiven replied

The hand of her arm now brushed against her collarbones. "You like having my eyes on you as I drink your body from afar like a man dying from thirst"

"Yes" Maiven breathed out a moan.

"And you definitely like how my hands and how my shadows feel on your skin. How even just a light brush of my hands makes you shiver." Azriel said, curling his hand around her throat, "Your thighs pressed tightly together and your pussy glistening with wetness. Tell me, love, is your sweet cunt throbbing, wishing to have my cock buried deep inside of it?"

The tendril of her leg crawled under her dress reaching the inside of her thigh. A moan escaped her lips at the feeling but it was gone as soon as it started.

"Don't make me repeat myself" Azriel groaned squeezing the side of her neck

"Yes"

"Good girl" The shadowsinger praised kissing her shoulder.

And suddenly, Maiven remembered what he had to do the following morning. "Be careful" She said softly "Please"

Azriel twirled her around making her face him. His eyebrows furrowed as he looked down at her, but Maiven couldn't meet his eyes. "Look at me"

"You deserve better" She whispered, tears clouding her vision

Az said "Look at me, Maiven." he repeated more firmly. The Illyrian gripped the side of her face, tilting her head upwards so she could look at him.

"I want you. All of you. I don't care what you think I deserve because I wouldn't want anyone else. Bond or not.I want you. You think you are a monster for the things you did. For the choices that you weren't even allowed to make? Than tell me all the terrible things that you ever did and let me love you anyway"

Her eyes bore into his as a stray tear traveled down her cheek. She could feel her heart weep with her, his words slithering inside of it filling the millions of crevices as she nodded her head. Her arm circled around his waist and she didn't think twice of burying her head in his chest. His shadows surround them in a cocoon of darkness, isolating them from the rest of the world.

˗ˏˋ 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 ˊˎ˗

Hello everyone! New chapter!

The sexual tension.

I just know I'm going to write freaky smut for these two, lol.

This inspired the speech that Azriel made. I can not take the merit for this. I found it on Pinterest.

Thank you for reading and if you'd like, please, let me know what you thought of this chapter with a comment and a star.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞!

– 𝐋𝐨𝐥𝐚 ☾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 1.2K 21
Fate had her remain with her father and youngest sister the day the debt collectors came. It was fate that her father let her go. It was fate that ga...
142K 6.5K 55
Tw: this book will deal with triggering topics. If you are easily triggered this is not the story for you, thank you. (Book three in the Starlight se...
84.6K 3.7K 96
She sent as much love as she dared, hoping he wouldn't feel it, praying he wouldn't link it to her. But just for that one second, she let herself lov...
7.9K 464 18
๐š–๐š˜๐š›๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š— ๐šก ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐š— ๐šœ๐š’๐šœ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜๐š— ๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ฐ๐š›๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...