Percy Jackson The Dark Gamer...

By nutsofthechest

Reborn in a new world after he is killed by Zeus here lies Percy Jackson, but this is not your simple world... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Super Important Authors Note

1.3K 34 13
By nutsofthechest

Hello!

I have a very important announcement about this story that I want everyone to know about. I have officially started a rewrite of this story, it simply got to convoluted and had to many plot holes that I didn't find good for the future of the story. So, I made the decision to make a full rewrite of the story to give the story the justice it needed and deserved. It will have the same characters but a new and more brilliant plot! I promise!

The new story has already been submitted to under the name of Percy Jackson: The Akashic System. I have a few chapters in the bank for it that need to be edited still so no worries, I will also see what I can do about future chapters since I am still working on the The True Child of Chaos Rewrite.  But I plan to probably do a chapter a week for one story and then the others, still I am not sure.

Regardless! Thank you all for reading I greatly appreciate your comments for all my stories and the reviews! I hope you all enjoy the new story!

Sincerely,

Nutsofthechest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 24 5
After the battle with the giants and Gaia, the demigods found themselves in the Olympian throne room. The gods in gratitude grant the seven with rewa...
492K 7.5K 41
After Percy is betrayed by everyone who loves him, including his girlfriend, the love of his life, Annabeth, he runs away and joins Chaos army.(Prett...
120K 1.8K 16
Reading the Percy Jackson books story. The creator had seen everything. Finally, she had enough of the wrongful rule of the Olympians. They have to...
348K 8.7K 37
He saved them. He loved them. Cared for them. A hero like this should be treated with respect. However his only reward was betrayal. His name is Iota...