candid [d. starkey] SLOW UPDA...

Door Iunabeau

a girl who spends most of her time behind her camera, and a boy who spends most of his time in front of a cam... Meer

โ˜ฝ... ๐‚๐€๐’๐“ !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘ !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’ !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“ !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ” !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ• !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ– !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ— !
not an update.
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘ !
โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ !
NOT AN UPDATE.

โ˜ฝ... ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“ !

866 30 3
Door Iunabeau

chapter 010 !
"SAGE ANDERSON"
↳ real life !

When Sage Anderson woke up the next morning, she looked around, not knowing where she was. When she realized she was in the comfort of her bed, memories from the night before flooded through her mind like a movie, and the corners of her lips upturned. There was only one man she could think about, and that was Drew Starkey.

She let her eyes close in utter content as her heart swelled at the thought of his goofy, lopsided grin and tousled blond hair. The way his hands were always so delicate when he touched Sage in the most innocent ways, eyes softer than anything she'd ever seen when they'd peer down at her. Butterflies swelled in the pit of her stomach, her hand reaching up to her lips, fingertips lingering over the ghost of his own.

The sound of her phone pinging knocked her out of her thoughts, blue eyes falling open as she leaned over towards her nightstand, grabbing her phone off of the charger.

imessage !

drewseph 🦋 and sage 👒🌿🧚🏼

drewseph 🦋
pinch me

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
good morning to you too, starkey
tell me why i'm pinching you first..

drewseph 🦋
good morning miss anderson
so i know last nights wasn't a dream

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
sharp cheddar
🤏🏻 nope not a dream

drewseph 🦋
can i be colby jack?

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
cheese is cheese 🫶🏼

drewseph 🦋
take it back..

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
fine....

drewseph 🦋
simp

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
NO YOU

drewseph 🦋
okay and?

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
and nothing 😁

drewseph 🦋
please get rid of that scary ass emoji...

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
nope 😁

drewseph 🦋
🙄

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
ugh brb
roomies are attacking
send help

drewseph 🦋
good luck anderson
see you later :)

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
later?

drewseph 🦋
sick of me?

sage 👒🌿🧚🏼
maybe a little...
kidding, see you later starkey 🫶🏼

drewseph 🦋
see you later, sage <3

real life !

Forgetting her two roommates had barged into her room, the brunette threw her phone next to her, a silly grin playing on her lips all over again.

"Earth to Sage!" Rowan snapped her fingers in the brunettes face, a laugh falling from her lips as she watched the girl before looking over to her blonde friend, Sidney's smile matching hers.

Sage blinked, a crimson color rising to her cheeks and to the tip of her ears as her eyes flickered to her best friends, the girl mumbling a quiet "sorry" before she sat up.

"Tell us what happened last night!" Sidney exclaimed, climbing on the girl's best with her- Rowan soon following, nodding her head in agreement.

"You're so smiley, I know something happened." The brunette friend teased, bumping Sage's shoulder affectionately as they egged their best friend to spill all of the juicy details from the night before.

Sage rolled her eyes, but the smile on her face told the girls she wasn't annoyed in the slightest. How could she be?

"He kissed me." She told them, eyes flickering over the both of them to watch their reactions. Their mouths dropped, eyes wide in surprise (though they knew it was coming).

It's not like the girl had never been in a relationship before, because she had, but she had never reacted to any guy the way she did because of a certain golden-retriever boy.

Loud squeals filled the room as Sidney and Rowan jumped up, pulling the mousy girl with them as they began jumping in celebration. Their reaction caused a loud laugh to fall from the Sage's lips as she joined in with them, finally letting out the squeal she wanted to when his lips first touched hers.

"You have to tell us everything!" Sidney exclaimed, grabbing both of their arms to stop their jumping, the smile not leaving any of their lips.

"Every single detail." Rowan chimed in before sitting back on the girl's bed, getting comfortable as she waited for the details.

Sage sat next to her, shrugging her shoulders nonchalantly, her smile turning shy.

"We were having a movie night, he surprised me with all kinds of snacks.." she started, Rowan butting in to explain how she'd seen them on the couch asleep as she walked in. Sidney gently smacked the latter's leg for interrupting, urging Sage to continue.

With a laugh, Sage continued, "We were just talking, cuddling each other and he asked if he could kiss me.." She told them, images flashing through her mind as she thought about it the events.

Both girls listened to their best friend as she told them each and every detail from the night before, picking up on the way her cheeks tinged red, the smile never faltering. They snuck a look at each other, not hiding their own smiles when they realized the kind-hearted girl may have finally found someone who really deserved her.

drew's point of view !
6 hours earlier . . .

"Sorry." Rowan whispered as she realized she'd woke Drew with the sound of the door as she snuck back in after her usual morning run, a knowing smirk playing on her lips as she took note of the pair cuddled up on the couch together, a throw blanket pulled over their tangled limbs.

"S'okay." He whispered back just as quietly, bringing his wrist up to his eyes so he could see what time it was. Realizing he had actually left his watch in his room, he looked up at the girl who had just walked in— who was now stealing some of the snacks Drew had brought— "what time is it?"

"5:24am, a wee bit early." She told him, popping a cheese puff in her mouth as she made her way towards the other end of the couch.

Knowing he had to be up at six for some Outer Banks content, Drew thanked her quietly before he gently untangled himself from the girl he had grown to adore.

Once on his feet, the actor twisted to either side, trying to relieve his stiff back- the couch doing absolutely nothing for the pair as they slept. He looked down at the girl, smiling softly before he lifted her up bridal style, doing his best not to wake her.

Not wanting her to spend the whole night on the couch, Drew grabbed her phone from the coffee table and carried her up the stairs of her loft and to her bed— laying her down gently. He slipped the glasses off of her face and set them on her nightstand and then plugged her phone in.

As he turned back towards her, the six-foot-three actor smiled fondly at the sleeping girl. He didn't know how, but she wormed her way in his heart quicker than anyone ever had before. All he knew, is he never wanted to mess it up.

Actually, he did know how. She was Sage Anderson. Perhaps the prettiest girl he'd ever laid eyes on- inside and out.

Drew reached out, gently brushing the girl's hair from her forehead, leaning down to press a lingering kiss against her forehead, murmuring a quiet "good night, pretty girl," before he made his way downstairs and towards the front door.

"Goodnight, lover boy." A quiet, teasing voice sounded from the couch as he made his way out of the apartment, the male shaking his head as a chuckle fell from his lips.

"Goodnight, Rowan."

What could he do? Deny it? He was already in too deep to be able to disagree with the girl. So, he made his way to his own apartment- a lopsided grin playing on his features, all the way to his door.

-

As he pushed open the front door of him and Austin's shared apartment, Drew noticed both Austin and Chase standing in the kitchen, the smell of eggs and bacon filling the complex.

"And where have you- what's that goofy grin for?" Austin began to ask before cutting himself off, looking up from the frying pan, finally noticing the soft look on his roommates face. He looked over at Chase, the latter getting the same idea as they made a knowing look towards each other.

The blond male shrugged, leaning past Chase— who was leaning on the island— to grab a piece of bacon, popping it in his mouth before making his way towards his bedroom.

A gentleman doesn't kiss and tell.

"50 bucks that he was with Sage?" Austin broke the silence between the two of them, a laugh falling from Chase's mouth. He shrugged.

"You're on." He agreed, the two of them shaking on it before they shared a laugh. Although he knew he was with her, he didn't know if the man had gotten the courage.

In reality, though, they both knew who he was with, that was for sure. There was only one human who could make Drew Starkey smile like that, and that human was Sage Anderson.

AHHHHHHHHH!!!! Aren't they the CUTEST?
Sage has my heart FOR REAL.

ANYWAYS, GUYS I DID IT.
I FINALLY GOT YOU GUYS AN UPDATE... a filler chapter, but still an update. 🥹 I hope you guys enjoyed it.
(ALSO- 36K READERS OMG??????)

I think I finally have a definitive direction I wanna go in for this book, so stay tuned for some more regular updates. I'll probably shoot towards once a week, for now, so I can get back into it.

Don't be a silent reader, give me your feedback! I'd love to hear what you guys think so far.

How do we like Sage? Rowan, Sidney? Lover boy Drew?

Last thing, I'm probably going to go back and edit this book a bunch. Change the layout, make it cute. I might change the cover, as well. We'll see. Look out for that. 🫡

I love you guys!
Luna Beau.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

90.9K 1K 26
gillian cline's career is starting off strong. a new journey with unexpected turns and twists begins. what will happen when she suddenly falls for on...
220K 3.5K 21
"๐š’ ๐š”๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐šŠ๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š๐š›๐šข ๐š”๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š™ ๐š’๐š ๐šœ๐š’๐š–๐š™๏ฟฝ...
198K 4.9K 37
Have you ever thought, just maybe, you belong with me? siivermist ยฉ 2023/24. jj maybank x fem!oc...
561K 7.3K 37
๐—œ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—Ÿ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ๐—ณ...