not an update.

Hi, everyone! This isn't an update (and I am sorry about that), but there will be one coming within the next few days.

As all of you may know, school just started back up!
This semester, I am taking quite a few classes in order to stay on top of things, so I can graduate a year early.

With that being said, the constant stress from my classes, homework from my professors and whatnot, on top of work, AND trying to take time to write this— is a lot. I'm sure you can all imagine. It has made my mental health spiral just a bit, but I'm trying my hardest to stay afloat.

I am not putting this book on hold, or abandoning it, or anything of the sort! I just hope you all can be patient with me, and understand why I haven't posted a new chapter in five or six days.

Also! Please, please, please give me your opinions on different aspects. I'm so curious. I don't know what direction you all want me to go in.
Of course, I have the path I have planned on taking, already, but I feel like it would be even more special if you all gave me bits of your opinions— maybe I can start incorporating some of that into future chapters.

Anyways, continue voting, comment your opinions!
Love you all, thank you so much for your support so far.
🙂

Luna <333