☽... 𝟎𝟎𝟖 !

chapter 008 !"GIRLS DAY"↳ sage's point of view !

chapter 008 !
"GIRLS DAY"
sage's point of view !

REAL LIFE.

A loud scream rang through my apartment, causing me to jolt awake from the nice dream I was having. My eyes flew open and I pulled my blankets back, running out of my room and towards the sound where the scream came from.

"What's wrong?" I frantically asked as I ran down the stairs of my loft, meeting Sidney and Rowan in the downstairs bathroom. The two girls were frozen in their spot as they looked at me, a shoe in Rowan's hand, whilst Sidney held the broom in hers.

I raised an eyebrow at them, placing my hands on my hips as I waited for them to explain.

"I- um- there's a spider!" Rowan sputtered, her free hand pointing in the direction of the arachnid. The girl had the worst arachnophobia I had ever encountered.

"I thought somebody died!" I laughed, walking towards her before I took the shoe from her grasp and stepped closer to the direction she had been pointing.

"We would've if you didn't come to the rescue." Sid gushed, both of the girls moving out of the small room, so I could kill the small spider.

With a quiet chuckle, I spotted the spider in the bottom of the stand up shower. I pulled open the glass door and smashed it, turning to look at the girls with a triumphant smile as I handed the brunette her shoe back. With wide eyes, she carefully grabbed the heel of the shoe in between her index finger and thumb, making me and Sidney laugh immediately.

I flipped the light off and made my way into the living room, plopping down onto the navy blue, "L" shaped couch. Sidney sat down on the other side, instantly leaning onto the coffee table, to grab the remote, all whilst Rowan went to return her shoe to her bedroom.

"So," Sidney drawled out, pressing pause on the movie she has been watching before Rowan had interrupted her with a scream. "Tell me about your crush."

There was a cheeky green present on her lips as she looked at her, her blonde hair thrown into a messy bun on the top of her head. A groan ripped from my chest, just as the brunette had returned from her room.

"You sound just like Mads!" I exclaimed, throwing my head back.

As I felt a dip in the couch close to me, I looked back up to see Rowan giving me the same look. I rolled my eyes at the girls, shrugging my shoulders.

"I don't really know if it's a crush," I told them as I looked up, my fingers playing with the knitted throw I had pulled over myself. "He gives me some butterflies, if that counts."