๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

By erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... More

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ

11K 357 72
By erotic_scarlett

Hello hello hello my lovely readers !!!!
I kinda feel like I'm spoiling y'all these days , another chapter in less than 1 day .
Yes yes I'm proud of myself
I hope you'll enjoy the chapter my loves !

After dining , Abby Aurelio and I were in my bedroom playing , of course Alessandro is nowhere to be seen . He said he had some important things to do outside .
To say I'm surprised would be a lie , what really surprises me though is that he spend the entire day with my son without working at all .

I know I sound like a hater but it's just surprising knowing how much that man is obsessed with work. Anyway I am glad that his spending time with Aurelio who seems to have loved their time together.

A knock on my door pull me out of my thoughts and I see Alessandro coming inside "daddy !" Aurelio screams running in his arm "still not asleep champ ?" my son shake his head and nuzzle his face in Alessandro's neck "I was waiting for you to come home" he mumble, I guess he's really tired now.

"Let's put you to bed hmm ?" Aurelio weakly nod his head and Alessandro turns around leaving the room , a silence settle in my room but Abby breaks it by clearing her throat.
"Girl you can't tell me that that man doesn't affect you" I roll my eyes and shake my head "Oh please stop you were practically eye fucking him right now"

I gasp and throw a pillow at her which she dodge "I was not" it's her turn to roll her eyes "look, lie to yourself all you want but I see right through you and you want that man" I sigh ignoring her words.

Okay maybe I find how hot he was doing the father thing , it really suit him , and also I haven't got any action for nearly six years can you blame me to be hot and bothered by a man as handsome and hot as Alessandro the man is a walking temptation.

But I will not be tempted.

"I think I need to get laid" I say to my best friend "I agree ! Do it with him" okay absolutely not "nope I am never going there again"
"Oh okay so you're going to sleep with someone else ?" I nod and she narrow her eyes.

"The last time you tried to do that you had a panic attack and I had to come pick your ass" I groan and hide myself under the pillow , I remember clearly that day and it was very embarrassing.

While in the middle of him trying to put well you know I just felt myself suffocating and not wanting to do it anymore so I pushed the poor guy away and started screaming, he was lost .

"Anyway I can try again last time was different because something felt wrong" she nod and wrap her arms around my waist "all I am saying is if that event occur again maybe it's because you just want one person and he's outside this room putting your son to sleep"

"And trust me on this the man clearly wants you and you'd be dumb not t-" Abby gets interrupted when Alessandro knocks on the door again before getting inside.

After Abby's words just looking at him makes my face heated up so I break our eyes contact and look at the wall , what is wrong with me , I'm sure it's just Abby messing with my head.

"Okay I'll go to bed now good night babe" she says to me and get up from the bed , I wave at her
"Good night Alessandro" she says in a teasing way "Abbigail" he nod and move away to let her out, I hear her chuckle before Alessandro close the door and my eyes instantly drop on it.

I think it's the first time I'm alone with S-Alessandro without us arguing and now I take the time to really look at him , he has put on some more muscles and I can't say that I hate it . I notice that he has some new tattoos too , I loved Alessandro's tattoos I would spend hours trying to know the meaning of them all.

I gulp looking away what the fuck am I doing, I don't want this man . Nope not today actually not ever . Wanting Alessandro mean dealing with his family and all the toxic people around him. And now that I am free from my parents I would never choose to be with him .

I have to protect my peace at all cost .

He clear his throat "I wanted to talk to you" and of course his deep voice had to add to all his ... whatever it is I am not going there .
I nod for him to continue , he comes closer his hands in his pocket and that just add to everything I'm fighting off God what's going on , I've never been this horny ... actually I have and it was with him , I internally groan.

"I want Aurelio to meet his family"  I freeze "Alessandro I..." what can I even say , I really don't feel like having another dispute with him , I know that it's his right to show Lio to his family "Look I've been missing the weekly dinner because I wanted to give it some time" by 'it' he means me , I sigh "I would tell you that you don't need to come but"

I nod "Aurelio won't feel safe around new people" I finish his words earning a nod from him . I sigh , I'm happy that Alessandro came to me before making any decision himself , we're taking a step forward so I should probably just agree to it even though I am not totally on board with it.

"Okay" I softly say and notices that he relaxes at my answer "it's tomorrow night so maybe you could buy yourself and the little guy something to wear"
"I can see what I can do with what we already have" I say uneasy, I still don't know how to feel with his money
"Omarosa please use the card if you don't do it for me at least for Aurelio, he needs more clothes and I also want him to feel at ease with spending money"

"But I don't want him to take money for granted and think that it comes easily" Alessandro takes a step closer to me making me crane my neck to look at him "Rose he's a child I don't want him to feel that he should be counting every penny we'll spent for him let him enjoy those things, also he's a Guerrero money does come easily to him" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Also as a mother of a Guerrero you should spend as much as you want"he says his fingers trailing through my braids making my breath quicken "it suits you" he says his voice huskier and I press my legs together.
He notices and it's like he gets his sanity back since he take a step back and clear his throat "I should get going good night Rose" I only nod since I couldn't mutter any words.

I love it when he calls me Rose.

"Spend the money" he says with authority before closing the door behind him . I flop on my bed my hand going inside my panties to feel how wet I am and I am drenched just because he touched my hair , I groan , gets up and walk to the bathroom, I really need a cold shower.

Cause no , I won't masturbate while thinking about Alessandro.

"We need to buy you a dress to die for , I want them gasping" I laugh and shake my head "nothing too much Abby I don't need to impress them"
I don't really care about them and what they'll say , I already want the day to end .

"Okay none of that , I want the confident Cat back like right now , you'll show them that even without them you're always shining"
This is why I love Abby she's always uplifting me "oh my god we're gonna dress our little prince too I can't wait"
I am also excited , one thing I really liked was to shop for my son I still do , he's just so cute that I can't help myself .

Luis takes us to Bond street "Call me when you're done mrs" he says in his serious tone and I glare playfully at him "I already told you to call me by name"
He shakes his head "boss's order mrs" I narrow but let it go knowing that he budge anyway. 

"First of all are you using the card" Abby ask me hope in her eyes , I grunt but nod anyway , she squeals and hugs me "You're going to be the baddest bitch in that dinner"
"I only want a dress Abby nothing more , we're spoiling my little baby though hmm" I say ruffling his hair

"Ugh you're boring but anyway it start with a dress and then you'll have an entire closet with high brand clothes I can't wait till you get there"
"Won't be happening" she roll her eyes "we'll see"

Nearly two hours later we finish buying the clothes for Aurelio , we made him try so much that he just collapsed from tiredness. I guess Abby and I were too excited, we love dressing him up. I called Luis to pick him up and to lay him on the car till we're done .

"Well well now it's your turn" she takes my hand and drag me to another store , honestly I feel like I ho shopping for days and never get tired of it .
"Let me guess something simple but not too simple" I nod and we separate to start looking for what I want.

Instead of a dress my eyes fell on a pair of heels , the steve madden sandals I've always wanted them but I had to be smart with money , but now I also don't want to depend on Alessandro's card too much I don't want to get used to it for it to get ripped away from me .

"I found the perfect dress" Abby says coming besides me "and you've found the perfect shoes"
"You think I should take it" I ask her guilt in my voice .

"I think you should take every single penny this card can offer you , you should ruin that arrogant man ." I laugh "but also he gave it to you it's for a reason and I think it's because you deserve it Oma you deserve to spoil yourself"

"Even if it's not my money" I say frowning "especially if it's Alessandro's money babe you're the mother of his child he should treat you like the queen you are , the man is a billionaire he'll survive"

Abby's words convinced me , so I took the shoes and the dress and we go back home —I mean Alessandro's house—.

Abby take it upon herself to make me ready , thankfully there were nothing to do on my hair , she just had to put makeup on me and that would be it .

After a hour or so we're done and I go to Aurelios house to prepare him too . I put him in a white shirt and a pretty simple black trousers, I want him to make a good impression without making too much either, it's not like we were going to see the queen.

I fix his hair giving him a pointed look "I better not see your hair disheveled when I come back" he nod innocently and I go put on my dress.

I must admit I look hot the dress suits me and show my curves but not in a extravagant way . Everything is perfect .

I guess I am ready to face them.

Okay so I wanted to portray some tension between them but I don't if I did that well .
Please give me some feedback I really will appreciate it.

Anyway your thoughts on the chapter ?

Another question to know y'all well :
What's the country of your dream ?

I hope you're doing well wherever you are my loves
🫶🏾🫶🏾🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 15.8K 47
Alina MacCaa is captured by her father's long-time enemy after stealing a highly classified file from Volkov Corp. Alexei Volkov is the next heir to...
63.7K 1.4K 30
Iris, A sweet outgoing girl the straight A student who never had a problem. Her parents were in the mafia, after her mom died her dad started being s...
178K 5.7K 29
22 year old Sabriya Jones living in Brooklyn New York while helping her mother run there family bakery. Helping her mother run the bakery and on top...
521K 16.6K 58
Summer is a young mother trying to grasp her new reality. Witch is keeping a low profile with her beautiful bubbly daughter Autumn who's full of char...