First F*ck

By j_38forevaa

"You sure you wanna do dis?" More

001
002
003
004
005
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016

006

1K 40 5
By j_38forevaa

•Sabria Patterson•
📍Los Angeles, California📍
»Rk house«

Once Rk opened the door, I walked in and hugged him before sitting on the couch.

"What you doing over here?" he asked going in the kitchen.

"Damn, I know I wun invited, but do I need an invitation? To drop off your orange juice, but then again, we should really go get some ice cream." I tight lip smiled.

He scrunched his face up, "where my orange juice?"

I got up and gave him his 2 6-packs of Simply Orange.

"I'm finna cry," he turned around and held his finger to his eyes.

"Boy get the fuck on," i laughed.

He puts the drinks in the refrigerator and goes in the living room. I follow him and sit in the arm chair.

"Damn you far as fuck from me," he jerked his head back.

"I sat down first, so who really?" I looked at him.

"I'm saying but you sitting in a single ass chair like youn wanna be round me, the fuck," he rolled his eyes.

"You want me to sit by you?" I stood up.

"No," he scrunched his face, looking at the tv.

I was about to sit down but realized that I still wanted ice cream, so I got back up and walked to his fridge. I looked in the freezer and only saw meat, making me frown.

I run down to the basement and look in his deep freezer, seeing everything. But I don't want this, i wanna go out.

"Get out my shit," i heard behind me.

I jumped and turned around. Rk bust out laughing.

"That's not funny, i didn't even hear you." i yelled.

"I forgot you said you wanted ice cream come on," he started walking back up.

I followed behind him and we headed outside. We got in his 2022 BMW M5 Competition and he sped down his street.

"Hold the fuck onnn," i held on to my seatbelt.

He laughed, "i know how to drive, chill."

I take a deep breath, and calm myself down.

"Mk, it ain't dat bad. You was right," i let go of the seatbelt.

We finally got to an ice cream parlor and find us a parking spot. We both got out of the car and walk up to the window.

Hi! Welcome to the Freeze Shack, what can I get started for you?" this young girl asked.

"You want sum? Go first," I told Rk.

"Uh, yea lemme get uhhh," he rubbed his chin, "Hmm what should i get?"

I straight-faced him and smacked my teeth, "Nigga."

"H-he's ok," the girl laughed.

"Yea! Im ok hoe," he mugged me.

He continued to think about what he wanted for a few seconds, "Ok, lemme getttt, the cookies and cream, large."

"Whatchu getting?" he looked at me innocently.

I side eyed him and rolled my eyes, "Can i have the mint chocolate chip, also large."

"Ewwwwwwww, you nasty bitch!" he looked at me in disgust.

"Shut up hoe!" i smacked him in his head.

The worker laughed, covering her mouth, "Wha- I'm sorry, what are yall names?"

"Im Bria," i smiled.

"She ain say introduce yo self idiot," Rk laughed. "Rk."

She wrote our names on our cups.

"RKO having ass name, whoever named you dat mustve beat yo ass, cus what the fuck ass name?" i mugged the side of his face.

She laughed, silently, "Oh you think das funny?"

"You see she laughing," i rolled my neck.

"Imma tell Mari yo ass bullying me," he kicked my ankle.

"Alright your total is $10.82," she gave us our ice creams.

"Thank you," I smiled, as Rk gave her $20.

"Keep the change," he walked away to a table.

We both sat down and started talking.

He looked across the street, "Dont say shit bout d-."

"She built like a spoon holder," he said so casually looking at this lady.

"What'd she do to deserve dat?" i squinted my eyes at him, trying not to laugh.

He shrugged, "Im just saying."

"Aww shit, duck down," he pushed my head down. "My ex luh shit just seen you and she finna cause problems."

I just complied, I was too into my ice cream to argue back.

I hear footsteps coming towards our table, and just guessed it was her.

"Who the fuck is dis?" she asked, I lifted my head up, looking at her.

"Yikes," i said under my breath.

"S-," Rk cut me off. "Sabria, my homegirl."

"I was finna say dat myself," i rolled my eyes at him.

"Shut the fuck up?" the girl told me. "Why you on a date witcho homegirl?"

I jerk my head to my imaginary camera, "Yall i know she ain talking to me." I jerked my head back in her direction, waiting for her to say something.

She side eyed me, and rolled her neck, "I am."

I stood up, "Lemme get up, since you already up feel me, cus you getting buck, so imma get moose."

Rk stood up as well, "You buck, you moose, what am I?"

"Looking fucking stupid, das what," i laugh.

"I hate you," he mugged.

"Answer my fucking question!" the girl yelled at Rk.

"I forgot it," he scratched his neck.

"Why you on a date with your homegirl?" she crossed her arms.

"You not my bitch, get out my business," he furrowed his eyebrows.

"You my nigga, dont let this bitch get yo head split," she pointed to me.

"Aye friend!" I yelled to the girl in the shack, "Dis hoe ain just call me a bitch did she?"

"Baby, she couldnt have," she yelled back.

"Thats what im saying," I turned my head to mug her.

She tried to throw a empty ice cream cup at me, but I ducked and threw mine at her.

"Rk bro im ready to go," I pouted, irritated now.

"You gon let her do dat?" the girl asked him, wiping the melted ice cream of her face.

"Go to the car," he threw me his keys.

I caught them and start up the engine, "Bye friend, she pissed me off."

"Ok bye!" she said back.

I walked to the car and unlocked it, getting in. I waited for Rk to come back to the car.

"Man dat bitch delusional, you straight?" he asked, pulling out of the lot.

"Sorry fa making you come out today, i ain gon ever do no shit like dat again." i told him.

"Whatchu sorry fa? Dat bitch delusional, thinking we still sum." he huffed, stopping at the red light.

"Mm, ok." i get back on my phone, taking a picture of the light as it turned green.

He pulls off we head back to his house.

"You hungry?" he asked me.

I nod, "yes."

I got a call from my ma, i put my airpods in.

Incoming Call
Phone call

"Hey my favorite daughter," she said once it connected.

"You gotta have another daughter fa me to be da favorite," i told her. "Hey mommy."

"No i dont" she huffed. "Where you at?"

"Im riding with one of my homeboys, finna go get sum to eat. You hungry?" i look at the phone before putting it back in my lap.

"No, just wondering where you at, who yo homeboy?" she asked, being nosey.

"He's new, his name Rk," i answered.

"What a name," she said.

I laughed, "Das crazy ma, really? Earlier i was justing talking about how its like Randy Orton's RKO."

"Stop," he frowned looking over at me.

"Leave dat baby alone, if he wanna be called Rk let him," she defended.

""Mannn, alright miss gurl," I rolled my eyes, playfully.

"Dont ever play wimme again, Sabria," she said.

"Yes maam ion even know why I let those silly words outta my mouth" I said sarcastically.

"Quit being sarcastic ugly!" she yelled and I laughed.

"You and yo daddy get on my damn nerves," she complained.

"You love us," i rolled my eyes.

"Yall know I do, well im finna go get in the tub, mommy love you my baby bye." she hung up before I could reply.

"What you want?" he asked.

"Seafood?" i ask him.

He gave me his phone, "order it."

I unlock his phone and went to Boiling Crab.

I ordered 2 pounds of Snow crabs, 1 pound of shrimp and sausages, and potatoes and corn. I had garlic sauce, medium.

"You want sum?" i asked him.

"Lobster tail, half a pound of king crabs, a pound each of shrimp and crawfish." he said. "Lemon pepper, xxx."

i added his order to it and went to check out. It was a lil over $200.

"What card?" i asked.

he thought about it, "4905."

It was his cashapp. Once i paid for the food, i went on my phone and sent him $300 in cashapp.

"Get off my phone," he said.

I gave it back to him, "my fault."

I got on mine and watched tiktoks.

"You mad at me?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Fa what?" i asked.

"Ole girl," he said.

"No.. it was js a weird situation," i shrugged.

He nodded, "Igh."

I looked at him and he looked irritated.

"You straight? Don't let her ruin ya mood. She must be one of the few who can get under yo skin, cs ion ever see you mad or nun like dat." i told him.

He smacked his teeth, "She just delusional and she and her friends think that shit cute."

"Just get her gone," I shrugged.

"Swea im fin to," he chuckled.

We spent a few minutes in silence, before turning into the parking lot of Boiling Crab.

(Ionk nen bout boiling crab so bear wimme-a/n)

I got out the car and Rk followed me.

"I got it," I told him.

He shook his head, "I'm still going."

I raise my eyebrows and keep walking. I open the door and he held it as we walked in.

"Hi, I got an order under the name Sabria," I told the person behind the counter.

She brought out the orders and I grabbed them from her.

"Receipts in the bag," she said.

"Lemon and Butter?" i asked, checking.

"Aye, Dee!" she yelled for a dude.

"What bitch?" he came from the back.

"Lemon and Butter," she pointed at me.

I'm guessing dee, looked at me, then behind me i guess at Rk.

He brought his eyes back to mine, and he went to the back.

I turn around, "you seen dat?"

Rk nodded, and i turn my head nodding too.

"Here you go," he handed them to me.

"Thanks," i flashed a small smile.

"Gimme these," Rk took the bags from my hands.

"Fasho, lil ma," he tucked his bottom lip behind his teeth, looking me up n down.

Rk smack his teeth, "Watch ite."

"Thank you cs he weird," i scrunch my face up.

We walk out the restaurant and got back in the car.

"I should've shoved my hand in yo pussy da way he was js staring." he said plainly.

"You so out of no where," I side eyed him, "free porn is crazy."

"I thought porn was free," he said in a questioning tone.

"Shut up," i mug him.

We drove back to the house and i got out grabbing the bags. I'm surprised he ain notice yet.

"Why you sent me $300?" he asked eyeing his phone.

Spoke too mf soon.

"Fa da food," i said walking inside placing the bags on the island counter.

He shook his head, "I'm sending that shit back. Yeen paying fa shit when you round me."

"You niggas think im broke assum?" i mugged him.

"It ain that, i just think youn gotta spend nen, if im witchu. Den im feeling like a bitch, and you not finna bitch me." he shrugged.

"Ok, den." I started eating.

vote n comment please.

i changed it a little

whatchall think ?

not proofread

goals
⭐️: 5 +
💬:5+

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 7.2K 29
"๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐ก๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ญ ๐—บy ๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐›?" " ๐ˆ ๐š๐ข๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ž ๐ฒ๐ก๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฅ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฐ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž"
3.4M 121K 61
๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ป๐š…๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด, ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„'๐š๐™ด ๐™ผ๐šˆ ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐™ด
48.4K 1.2K 15
๐™„ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™๐™”๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™„๐™‰ ๐™‡๐™„๐™๐™€, ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡ ๐™„'๐™‘๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™”๐™Š๐™.. ยฉ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค...
176K 4.3K 33
"If I tell you I love you I mean it" Follow the life of Zaramiy The life of a Rapper Baby momma I claim all rights Tune in Read Now #kingvon #babymo...