Shapes of your memory (Michae...

By EliIsNotHome

(Y/N) (L/N) was a regular 15 y/o high school student, not the most popular but neither hated, she just existe... More

Before you start...
"A new friend"
"First impression"
"A place of happiness"
"Let's be weird together"
"Our promises last forever"
"Fragile and broken trust"
"Hints for a storm"
"Afternoon chat"
"Bullseye Ronnie..."
"Unhappy Halloween"
"Marked aftermath"
"Hard truth and weak hope"
"One step forward and 1000 back"
"New life new struggles"
"A message with a price"
"Devil's motivations"
"Forgotten angst and warnings"
"Paranoid shenanigans"
"Face to face with the monster"
"Together is safer...Right?"
"Party of anxiety"
"A second of joy before the fall"
"Heard by the evil and dragged away"
"Gruesomely wholesome reunion"
"Strangely perfect timing"
"A L I V E"
"Wounded Boogieman"
"Overwhelming morning"
"You're perfect, always been"
"Piano? Want to try?"
"Unsurprising truth"
"Going through the day"
"Cooling down"
"External help"
"The Boogeyman bites"
"Old enemies crawl back"
"Questionably overdosed"
"Staying close, while we can"
"Soft hands on your skin"
"Part of one design"
"Head first downhill"
"Nothing matters... Just you and me"
"The root of the problems"
"The true faces of evil"
"Unhinged deal"
"Little lost (Y/N)"
"The end of Myers tragedy"
"His only sunshine"
"A bright future ahead"
"Happy Halloween Mikey"
Author's note + Drawings?

"The Devil shall fall"

4.2K 176 49
By EliIsNotHome

—"{Joseph?!}"— you whisper in shock.

—"{No, the mailman.}"— he sarcastically huffs and looks at you with serious eyes. —"{Is Myers in here?}"—

—"{Yes.}"— you nod. —"{Went upstairs after some teens that came in to do the... Deed.}"—

Despite (Y/N)'s bizarre telling, Joseph barely reacted and just sighs in disappointment.

—"{So they did came here despite all my warnings... Guess natural selection will do it's job now.}"— he glances at the staircase and then at you before yanking the paper mask off your face. —"{And take this shit off, it's freaky.}"—

An ear piercing scream was heard from upstairs, meaning that Michael finally took action. A bit more panicked (Y/N) grabs Joseph's forearm.

—"{YOU need to get out of here if you don't want to end up like those from upstairs.}"—

The female was about to move but Joseph stops her, after looking into the detective's dark eyes she knew that he had a plan, and it requieres HER participation.

. . .

Michael was breathing heavily whilst going downstairs, adrenaline still running through his veins after the fresh kill. This time he was slightly more brutal with his attack, all because these two morons had the audacity to come and not only do disgusting things but also interrupt the moment of peace with (Y/N)?! Yeah his anger is totally justified.

After stepping into the living room and not seeing (Y/N) on the couch, the tall man let's out a low growl whilst gripping the bloody knife tightly. She... She is gone!? She escaped?! Did she just... LEFT him?!... Why?! Why would she do such thing? She... She left him too...? W-what did he do wrong?! Wasn't he being good enough again? Did she even cared...? Di-

—"Oh, h-hey Michael. O-over here!"—

(Y/N)'s shaky voice snapped the tall man back to reality. He quickly looks in the voice's direction, spotting the female peaking out from behind an old drawer.

—"S-sorry for freaking you out, I just heard that one of the teens was running a-and I was afraid that he would come downstairs so I hid, j-just in case so I won't be in y-your way."— you stutter, feeling quite intimidated by his imposing bloody figure.

(Y/N) wasn't just intimidated by Michael's tense appearance, but also afraid at the idea of being discovered. The plan Joseph told her is simple; distract Myers and keep him inside the house until the backup arrives, just as easy as that. Of course the female felt bad for deceiving and playing with Michael's trust like that... But it's ether this or she is going to be 100% accused to be his partner in crime, and who knows what punishment she would have.

Michael begins to slowly relax, his posture becoming stiff but not as tense and his breathing gets slower and quieter. You couldn't tell by his body language, but in the inside, Michael was quite ashamed of himself for distrusting (Y/N) that easily, already deducing the worst. Stupid him, of course his (Y/N) would never betray and leave him, she promised to always be there for him. She would never break her promise, right?

—"I Uh... I-Is it safe for me to come out?"— you casually wonder.

The tall man gives a small nod. Whilst the female was coming out from her hiding spot, Michael was quick to notice that the mask he made for her was on the ground. He gives (Y/N) a look, she couldn't see his eyes through the mask but she could tell he was confused, almost hurt. Shit! She forgot about the mask- Quick! She must invent an excuse.

—"Oh shoot- I think it fell off whilst I tried to quickly hide."— you pretend to be surprised and rub the back of your head. —"Apologies for my clumsiness. Uh...I don't mind showing you my face now. I c-can put it back if my scars are too gross to look at th-tho!"— you add.

Michael doesn't answer or move, but after the last sentence his body tensed and he began to walk towards (Y/N), steps slow but wide, closing the distance between them extremely fast. A spine chill run a through the female when her back hit the wall after her failed attempt to back away, okay she's fucked, Michael definitely knows she's messing around and is about to send her soul to meet god.

But this time she forced herself not to look away, as if this could prevent her from dying, such a silly hope.

In a matter of seconds, Michael was in font of (Y/N), his massive towering form looking incredibly terrifying in the eyes of the female. But instead of causing pain and choking her to death, the tall male softly brushes his bloodied fingers at (Y/N)'s soft and cold cheek, gaining a surprised look from her.

He then moves his fingers and touches the burn marks on the left side of her face. The female releases a silent sigh, barely feeling the touch on the scarred sections of her skin, but for some twisted unknown reason Michael's touch was... Soothing, almost comforting.

—"Michael... I-"—

CRASH!

—"HANDS UP!"—

Four police officers had entered the house, two of them bashing through the front door, breaking it in the process. Before (Y/N) could realize what just happened, her form was yanked into a possessive bone-crushing embrace.

The police instantly pointed their pistols at the large man. Behind the officers were standing both Loomis and sheriff Brackett, Joseph was nowhere to be seen, yet.

—"{Holy shit, you weren't lying...}"— the sheriff mumbles.

—"Michael! Let her go, don't bring (Y/N) into this mess!"— Loomis yells, locking his eyes with Michael's.

At the sight of the doctor, Michael's grip on (Y/N) only tightened, keeping the female impossibly close to him. The way he was holding her could be compared to a child holding his favorite toy and refusing to let it go.

With an annoyed sigh Loomis steps in front of the officers, still looking at Michael.

—"What are you trying to accomplish Michael?! What are you expecting from all of this? Do you really think (Y/N) will stay with you?"— the doctor sighs and shakes his head. —"I'm sorry to tell you this Michael, but (Y/N) won't magically fix you or the crimes you've committed, her presence means shit, it's nothing."—

With each word that left Loomis's mouth, Michael was getting angrier, his breathing heavy and even shaky at times, his hand clutching the knife handle with inhuman strength. The only thing that was keeping Michael from snapping completely was the mentioned (Y/N), who's presence Loomis claimed to be useless... Stupid doctor, doesn't realize how much she matters.

Meanwhile (Y/N) was genuinely terrified, feeling how tense and on edge Michael was. He was so focused on the doctor that he completely forgot to measure his deadly strength. Joseph warned her that Loomis would try to taunt Michael to release her in case she was held hostage, but it seems to take way longer than her suffocating self can handle. So to calm Michael down just a bit, she gently moves her hands up to his chest and grips his bloodied boiler suit.

—"{I-It's okay M-Michael... I-I'm H-h-here... D-don't l-listen...}"— you weakly whisper, using the little oxygen you had.

Michael's head snaps towards (Y/N), his grip instantly loosening to let her breathe, but not enough to let her go. Now his attention was completely focused on her voice and her... Her only.

—"{I-it's okay... W-We're still together, y-yes?}"— you murmure whilst slightly gasping for air.

Despite how low and weak (Y/N)'s voice was, it seemed to still calm Michael somehow, his shoulders relaxing slightly.

Loomis notices such reaction and his eyes widened, not expecting that Michael would listen or even care about (Y/N)'s well-being or whatever she's saying. That's new... Was he so desperate to keep (Y/N) with him? Desperate enough to forget about Loomis and listen to her?... The doctor always saw Michael's obsession with (Y/N) as some sort of sick idea that the female belonged to him, or a sick belief that as soon as he gets his hands on her everything will be okay... Be okay...

It hits Loomis, finally seeing a bit more of the picture and Michael's motives. He wasn't just hunting (Y/N) down to lock her up for god knows what reasons, in reality, he's just trying to get back the little family he still has... Which is (Y/N) and Deborah's tombstone, such a sad yet sweet attempt.

—"...I'm sorry Michael, I'm sorry that everything turned out like this. I made a mistake... Allowing (Y/N) to stay in contact with you was a mistake."— Loomis tiredly remarks, speaking more to himself than to Michael.

These words, these words where the final straw. Mistake?! The only fucking good thing Loomis allowed Michael to have durning these 15 years of hell he dares to call a 'mistake'...? NO, it was never a mistake. The only and true mistake that the old man did was being Michael's doctor... Isolating him from his mother... From (Y/N)... From the world... THIS was the true mistake Loomis did. How is he so blind?! How can't he see all the bullshit he has done and still doing?!

The next things that happens is that (Y/N) gets roughly released and Michael is charging at the doctor, his knife in the air and his movements inhumanity fast. In less than a couple of seconds Loomis would be dead, if not of certain someone.

—"Got her!"—

Joseph exclaims whilst dragging (Y/N) away to the side. Michael's head snaps at the detective, his eyes burning with rage as he realizes that this fucker was hiding behind one of the drawers this whole time... This whole fucking time he was here! Waiting for the right moment to take (Y/N) away from him, AGAIN!

The large man decides to switch targets, now charging at the detective, his blue eyes were burning with hate.

But before Michael could successfully stab the detective, a bullet pierced his shoulder, making him release a low grunt of pain. And then another... And another, and another.

—"Wait! Wait no! This was not the fucking plan!"— Loomis yells in utter shock and confusion.

—"He was about to kill both of you! What the fuck did you expect?!"— sheriff Brackett argues back.

The argument between two didn't last long, a loud thud interrupting both males. Michael's body had collapsed, he was no longer breathing.

(Y/N) peaks from behind Joseph and covers her mouth with both hands, muffing a sob whilst guilt flashed through her, squeezing her insides hard. This... This wasn't supposed to happen, the original plan was to catch Michael and take him back to another sanatorium, the one he was intended to go right before his break out. He... He wasn't supposed to die!

—"{...This is all my fault, w-what have I done...?!}"— you murmure to yourself, not taking your eyes away from the corpse while tears begin to fall.

Joseph noticed (Y/N)'s distress and with a soft sigh he wraps his arms around her in a comforting way.

—"Not your fault. It never was."— he calmly says.

(Y/N) breathes shakily, trying to calm down and get herself together. Even if the outcome is a complete disaster, deep down she knows this is the easiest way to solve this mess. She did all she could durning the years, hoping to prevent Michael from having a terrible fate... But guess everything was, in fact, premeditated this whole time.

—"Come on... Let's get you to a more tranquil place, okay?"— he suggests and you nod a bit more calm.

Before following the detective, the female glances at Michael's lifeless body for one last time, her expression sad and broken. He's gone.

With a sigh she whispers to herself.

—"{Rest well Michael... I'll miss you... I still love you, just as much as I did years ago...}"—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3K 24
What will happen when someone decides to move into the Myers home? Inhabited for years, aside from the killer himself. Will he ever make it out alive...
83.6K 3K 40
Y/n l/n, A 18 year old girl, kind and spunky. She loves scary movies and anything to do with it, But when she has a strange dream everything goes dow...
456K 12.7K 113
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways" Some of my older imagines I made for Michael when I was just starting ou...
171K 6.1K 50
Amnesia. A hospital room. One parent alive. What had happened? (Y/n) (L/n), a 17-year-old girl who lost her memory and ended up in the hospital regai...