"Piano? Want to try?"

The silence between the duo was pleasant since no words were necessary. (Y/N) was laying on her back whilst one of her arms was resting on Michael's back and the other was caressing his head. The large man meanwhile was practically laying on top of her, strong arms wrapped around her waist and his head was resting on her chest, listening to her heartbeat.

Whilst cuddling, an intrusive thought made it's way into (Y/N)'s mind; did Michael just admit he loves her? Like... Romantically?

It's quite hard to tell right now since she's not sure how Michael's mind works. She always thought that he saw her as his older sister and that's all, but it seems to not be the case. Is this particular liking always been there?

(Y/N) began to rummage through her memories and the way Michael behaved in the past. She didn't find much tho, only his extreme attachment and oddly protective behavior, but it's quite expected from a child who's been lonely since early years... Right?

A squeeze brought her back to reality. Michael was now staring at her, his icy blue eyes expressed curiosity, he probably noticed she was zooming out.

—"Ah-... S-sorry. Got lost in my thoughts again."— you awkwardly smile whilst shrugging a little.

Michael huffs as an answer and slightly tilts his head, his eyes completely focused on her (e/c) ones, he seems to really enjoy looking at those. (Y/N) felt a bit odd, since people rarely made such intense eye contact with her. Durning their small staring contest she couldn't help but to finally notice the dry blood they both had on their bodies.

—"Maybe we should continue with our cuddles after a little shower? I personally don't enjoy being dirty..."— you sheepishly comment, softly pushing Michael up.

The man just hides his face in the crook of her neck and groans in annoyance, almost like a little kid. The female just sighs and pats his back, being careful with his wounds.

—"Pretty please? Come on, don't you enjoy being clean?"—

Michael stays immobile for a while, but when he finally decides to glance at (Y/N), he was greeted with her famous puppy eyes, the ones that never failed to convince his past self. With a silent sigh and being completely powerless against (Y/N)'s adorable face, he finally stands up.

—"Thank you, I promise we can do that again ones we are clean, okay?"—

. . .

The next hour went fine, sorta. (Y/N) had some trouble getting Michael out of the bathroom when she wanted to shower since the large man decided to tease her by cosplaying as a wall again and just stay there whilst she awkwardly tries to push him.

Yeah Michael can be like that sometimes, he just can't help himself, (Y/N) becoming the cute blushing mess is basically asking for it.

When finally left alone, the female tried her best to relax but even the warm water couldn't keep her overwhelming thoughts away. Why is she acting so... Normal all of the sudden? She literally has a murder in her house! Maybe the plan of staying on his good side was a mistake? Maybe she should've tell Joseph when she could?...

(Y/N) had to shut her mind with an audible and frustrated groan, god why can't she be like... Like Melanie! This girl sure lives simple... Maybe she should try the same? Just accept whatever mess is going on and distract herself, think about something else, like... Like piano! She haven't touch it since the Halloween party, maybe she should play something later? Or create a new melody! After all she still need to... Oh...