My Idiot From Heaven

By pabokede

"We are just friends!" That's what we tell everyone. But, it didn't look like that. We were always together a... More

CAST
Chapter one - My bestie is a boy!
Chapter two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen

Chapter three

56 25 11
By pabokede

The last period was Economics and almost to the end of the class, I really needed to pee! I was so f**king pressed and tried to keep a straight face, but it wasn't easy. I crossed my fingers and prayed for the bell to ring.

Immediately, it rang, I didn't wait for Miss Oliver to leave before I dashed out.

I immediately made my way to the toilet, trying to keep it in. I entered a stall, and...

" Ahhh...." I let out a sigh of relief. I had made it on time.

Immediately I was done, I flushed the toilet and went out only to wash my hands then a boy entered the toilet.

" This is the girls' toilet," I told him.

" Um.. I should be the one correcting you, " he said. " This is the boys' toilet."

I turned white and looked at the door with the instructions on how to use the toilet. They were all boys' rules.

I turned to the boy and turned red from embarrassment. " I'm so sorry. I didn't check the sign outside. I just... sorry, " I apologised immediately and went out.

Charm, when will you stop being and idiot? Boys toilet, seriously? Ugh! I'm so stupid! I got back to class, packed my things, and went out.

" Hey Charm, wait, up!"

I looked back and saw Rihanna, Zulu, and Willow.

" I saw you run outta class like you going for a marathon," Rihanna said. " Girl, you okay? Why you all red?" She asked after noticing my still red face.

I looked at them embarrassment still in my eyes. " I accidentally used the boys' toilet," I mumbled.

They were quiet for a while, then they burst out laughing. " You what?" They shouted.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, smiling. " I didn't know, I was so pressed, and I had to go," I said.

" Was there a boy in one or what?" Willow asked when she calmed herself.

I shook my head. " No, ew! A boy saw me and he..!" I was cut off by another round of laughter.

" Wait, a boy saw you. Was it when you were...?"

" No!" I shouted, I was now very red. " You guys should really stop being idiots." I said and turned to leave.

Rihanna caught up with me anyway.

--------

Be sincere, If you are a girl, have you ever accidentally walked into the boys' toilet?

I have.

What is the most embarrassing thing you've done or that happened to you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

717 44 32
like my bio says all my stories are satire me and my partner came up with this together. nsfw? this might get spicy the cover is not my photo! i f...
1.8K 113 38
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
18.6K 1.3K 35
I thought I knew myself, I thought my life is perfect until... He proposed me. Inspired from my true story. My actual paperback published story conve...
9.3K 513 15
Our friendship never will be same again. It was ruined by us. When someone said 'dating your bestfriend is nice till you breakup' I felt it. We was n...