What it Means to be the Princ...

By BlazoInferno

First off this book takes heavy inspiration from AshleyGryffindor Hazbin Hotel! and Helluva Boss! book so I w... More

Intro
Chapter 1: The Greatest Show
Chapter 2: Daily Routine
Chapter 3: Memories (Helluva Boss-The Circus// S2 Episode 1)
Chapter 4: Y̶/N̶ *redacted*
Intermission
Chapter 5: The return of Lux
Chapter 6: A bird, a dog, and an Angel (Part 1)
Chapter 7: A Bird, Dog, and Angel (Hazbin Hotel: S2 Ep 2: Seeing Stars) part 2
Chapter 8: The Man on the edge.
Chapter 9: Just Dance
Chapter 10: Heaven's Greatest Agent.
Chapter 11: Adventures of Cassiel Holmes and Y/N Watson
Chapter 12: Finding clues.
Chapter 13-The Show Part 1
Chapter 14: Hey there Loona
Chapter 15: The Show Part 2
Chapter 16: (HELLUVA BOSS - EXES AND OOHS // S2: Episode 3)
Chapter 17: Alastor and Able Adventures.
Chapter 18: Something is off
Chapter 19: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 1)
Chapter 20: A Man and His Radio.
Break
Chapter 21: (HELLUVA BOSS - WESTERN ENERGY // S2: Episode 4-Part 2) Meet Bell
Chapter 22: Bell and Loona
Authors notes
Hazbin Hotel Preview chapter.
Chapter 23: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 1)
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Meet Shade (Hazbin Hotel S1-Episode 1 Overture-Part 2)
Chapter 25: A Heavenly Encounter.
Chapter 26: Meeting the Vee's (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 1).
Chapter 27: Meeting the Vee's (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 2).
Preview
Chapter 28: Heaven and Angels.
Chapter 29: Dangerous (Hazbin Hotel S:1- Ep-2-part 3).
Guess whose back

Info Dump

399 7 1
By BlazoInferno

Author

HEY YOU YES YOU READING THIS YES YOU.

HI As you know I'm Blazo Author of this book Just wanted to say Thank you to everyone.

Now on to the next bit =3=.

So as you may know this isn't the only book I write and I wanted to sort of self-promote some of my other works. 

Did this in the last book for Helluva Boss and Hazbin hotel since this book is a sequel to that one.

This is a quick peak at my newer books you can read. Secondly 

Path to the Demon King original book by me and story has pictures I drew from when I was young to sort of show what that tale is going to be about it. 

If you want to read it or help me create I would be so happy as this is a book I really want to create and finish.

We still have a discord so if your interested in joining that please do anyway =3= this is more of a info dump so I don't need to post it in my announcements all the time. 

Anyway =3= thank you again

Next chapter we go back to hell. As in we see how everyone else is doing. We won't really return to Y/N for a while. As again I'm waiting for the Helluva boss episodes to be done. 

Be sure to check the other books I have since some of those might not be updated or at most will later down the line thank you again umu. 

Discord link again will be posted in announcements or if its invalid dm me thank you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 141 21
Sweet is Chai's best and only friend that can see past his overachieving stupidity. Then they're hunted down by Vandelay after Chai's surgery goes co...
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
115K 1.6K 28
So your a alien from outer space who been on earth since you were 18 and everything goes crazy when hell comes into your life.
8.8K 155 4
A young childish demon named Bendy helps out the princess of hell Charlie morningstar on her mission to accomplish the impossible by redeeming demons...