Hey , Brown girl

By authorr-beee

"Hey, brown girl~~" "Stop calling me that ~" . . . . Aditi, a young Indian girl, had always been curious abo... More

welcome to korea!! πŸ‡°πŸ‡·
famous ❀️
bullied 😦
friends β™‘
Ice-cream??
happy ❀️ 😊
fight πŸ₯Š
Bts world !!!!
he will never be my friend!
i trust them all 😌
the night ✨️
fireworks πŸŽ†
Dinner 🍽
evening πŸ’œ
crisis πŸŒ’
my heart πŸ’”
pulled her close πŸ¦‹
Mumbai πŸ–
shopping πŸ›
Never have I ever 🀞
Affection πŸ’–
what is he doing to me ??
WHY ??! πŸ’”
He is back !!πŸ˜πŸ’
Crying??
how can they like me ???
They like you aditi...!
jenni is in love!! πŸ˜†πŸ’œ
fell in love with a wrong guy πŸ’”
unclear feelings ⛅️
making things hard for me πŸ˜“
jin and aditi?? 😲
Author's note !
saved my life 😭
Hobi??
precious to us πŸ₯€
bus ride πŸ’«
Us πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
breakfast 🍳
Mendhi πŸ’šπŸ’š
Sangeet 🌈 🎢🎡
something new ✨️✨️
finally 😭
note πŸ“
Haldi 🧑
club πŸŒ‘
Disaster! ;(
wedding night πŸ’‘
stuck 🌦
my mess πŸ¦‹πŸ’œ
time to go back πŸ’«
see you ;-)

will he stop her?

661 37 5
By authorr-beee

Jimins pov:

I was walking by the garden admiring the decoration for tomorrow's program. Aditi really knows what she is doing. She is good at everything and that's the thing i love about her. But my smile dropped when I saw Taehung leaned against a wall sobbing . I walked fast towards him.

Me: Taehung?? What's wrong!? Why are you crying!!!

He looked at me shocked and wiped his tears instantly. And he shook his head as no .

Taehung: n..nothing..

Me: don't lie tae , please tell me what's wrong.

I looked at him with pleading eyes and he looked away from me.

Taehung: im just missing my mom .

He said and wiped his running nose , awww my poor baby .. he was pretty close to his mom he will surely miss her. I hugged him instantly and he hugged me back.

Me : aww , tae it's okay . We will go back soon.

He hummed and we stayed like that for some time then he broke the hug and smiled at me .

Taehung: let's go , hobi huyng and aditi is there

He pointed at their direction and we walked there.  I can see hobi hyung, aditi and Rohit chatting from far , what are they talking about?

Me : hey good morning guys! Aditi you look pretty today. 

She blushed and smiled at me.

Aditi: aww really? Thanks jimin . Good morning Taehung did you sleep well?

Then she looked at Taehung and her smile dropped, I followed her gaze and saw Taehung ignoring aditi .

Aditi: what's wrong tae?

Taehung shook his head as no

Taehung: im just not feeling well.

Aditi: oh , you want me to call the doctor?

Taehung: no it's fine .

With that he walked away from there . That's strange, why is he acting in such way ? Is something disturbing him ? I was looking at him untill he totally walked away from us.

Aditi: what happed to him ? He didn't seems fine.

Jhope : I will go and check on him

Aditi's pov:

Jhope : I will go and check on him .

I nodded and he walked toward him , then Rohit came towards me and patted my shoulder, I looked at him and he warmly smiled at me .

Rohit : don't worry aditi he will be okay .

Me : yep , so let's get back to the work .

Jimin and Rohit helped me out and in short period of time it was all done .

Jimin : omg decoration looks so beautiful 😍, you did great job aditi...

Me : jimin , we did great Job

He smiled at me , then Rohit came towards us and handed me and jimin a bottle of orange juice.

Rohit: you both must be tired , here you go.

Me : aww thank you Rohit .

Jimin : aditi tell him I said thanks .

Me : jimin said the is grateful.

Before Rohit can say something my phone rang and it was harleen.

Me : yes bae ..... yep all done .... ya they both are with me ....  coming !!!!

They both were looking at me with their cute eyes and I giggled. They are cute .

Me : let's go !

We went towards the dining area and saw everyone sitting there , but my eyes were looking for only one person.  And soon I found him . He was sitting beside Jin, and smile automatically formed on my lips . I walked towards suga cause his right side chair was empty , I was about to sit but he placed his backpack on the chair , he was not looking at me .

Me : suga ? Can you please remove the bag please?

He said nothing, just munching oh his bread . What's wrong with him again ?
I grabbed the bag and was about to place it somewhere else but suga pulled it down on the chair again .

Suga : sit somewhere else.

That rude jerk !!! I was about to give him pice of my mind but my attention was grabbed by hobi.

Jhope: aditi!! I saved a seat for you here !!!

He said with his cheerful voice and a big smile on his face waving his hands towards me . I smiled back and looked at suga.  He was still concentrating on his food.

Me : Teri jagaha tuzi ko muba Rakh ! Huh!!!

I stomped my feet and walked toward Jhope I can hear Jin in the background asking what did I say , i sat beside jhope and suga was infront of me .  harleen translated in behalf of me and suga looked at me like I killed his horse or something. But he ignored me once again , Maa kasam agar ye banda muze pasand na Hota na to Mai marr dalit thi isko ab tak.

Me : so did Taehung said something?

Jhope : nope , he said he just missed his parents. 

I nodded,  he must be close with his parents , poor guy.

Jhope: aditi what do you want to eat?

Me : I need something lite , not so heavy.

Harleen: then why don't you try Dosa?

Me : great! I will get that .

I said drooling,  I love Dosa!!! I can die for it . 

Nayeon : what's Dosa?

Me : it's a south Indian dish , it comes with a gravy called as sambar. That's so yum !

Jenni: ohh I would like to get it too!!!

I laughed and we ordered our food . After our order was placed on our table , I digged into the food , I was so hungry.  I can see Harleen and eunwoo having time of their life , they were so lovey dovey today.  I wad admiring them but hobi tapped my shoulder . I looked at him and saw him pointing his spoon full of rice towards my mouth.

Jhope: aditi! Say aaaaaaa!

I giggled he sounded so cute and I opened my mouth. He fed me and chuckled.

Jhope: you are so messy.

He said and wipe my face with the tissue, and pinched my nose scrunching his face cutely.

Jhope: but you are cute.

My heart skipped a beat , why is he being so cute??? I looked away from him blushing and my eyes met with suga's and I saw him looking at me with death glairs, sometime I think I should move on from his ice Berge and come in relationship with this cutie pie beside me , atleast he adores me not like that cold ass suga . I rolled my eyes and looked away from suga, I heard him scoff.

Jenni: what's going on between you two huh?

Jenni said pointing at me and hobi .

Harleen: are you guys hiding something from us ?

I shook my head as no but before I could say something nayeon squelled .

Nayeon: omgg !! Are you guys a thing ?? Don't tell us you are dating!!! Ohh my god!!!!!

Eunwoo; omg congratulations guys !!!

She clapped her hands and my eyes widen. I can see everyone's smile dropped expect eunwoo and female gang .

Me : it's nothing like that guys !

Jhope : yaa she is right.

The whole breakfast went with girls teasing me and Jhope. And I can see suga was not liking it all from his face , lastly he left from the table without saying anything. I was worried so I followed him , excusing myself from everyone. He was walking towards his room and I caught him up in the corridor.

Me : suga wait!!

But he increased his speed . But finally I caught him before he could enter his room. I grabbed his hand and he shrugged my hand away from his .

Suga : what do you want now ??!!

He said frustrated, I was taken aback by his behavior but then also I keep smile on my face.

Me : why did you walked away from there like this ? Did something happed?

Suga : it's nothing aditi leave me alone.

He was about to walk inside his room but I grabbed his hand ones again to stop him, he is acting wired I can totally see that he was not okay , he was hiding something .

Me : no suga , first tell me .

He shrugged his hand away from mine harshly this time , Because of that I lost my balance and was about to fall but I controlled myself.

Me : what's your problem Suga ?!! Tell me why are you behaving like his huh?

Suga : YOU !! YOU ARE MY PROBLEM!!

He yelled.

Me : huh?

Suga : why are you always following me huh? How many times should I tell you that I don't like you and you can't be my friend? But then also you are always clinging to me and that's SO IRRITATING!
don't you have any self respect? How can someone be so reckless?

I can feel something wet on my face , I had no idea I was crying cause his words Piresed through my heart like nothing else.

Suga : wow! Now you are crying! Great!!

this time I lost it !

Me : I DON'T HAVE ANY SELF RESPECT BECAUSE I LIKE YOU IDIOT!!!!!

I yelled catching my breath !! He looked so shocked,  his eyes were wide open and so do his mouth. He was staring at me like I said something illegal.

Me :don't you see it from my behavior? are you blind or I'm not clear enough!!!
All this time I was clinging to you cause i wanted to show you how much i love you how much I care for you ..if you hate me this much then I will move on this time for sure.

I cried. He was standing there like a statue not moving at all.

Me : I can't let my heart suffer more , now that you made clear that you truly don't like me , I will never disturb you again . Im sorry suga .

I sniffed and wiped my tears from my cheeks and looked at him last time and smiled.

Me : I will get going .

I was hoping that he will stop me,  I was walking and waiting for him to call me but he didn't utter a word , I wanted to turn around but I controlled myself. I have decided that if he didn't stop me now , I will really walk away from his life for good this time and I will not change my decision in any cost .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37K 2.7K 82
A clichΓ© plot and a little(?) embarrassing grammar and writing. 17 when I wrote this, and am embarrassed even to read it myself. So, please confine y...
2.3K 80 14
Misunderstanding kills relationships ... A lot of misunderstandings stem from lack of communication. This story is about how a little misunderstandin...
644K 32.4K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
2.3K 276 16
Poetry ❀ Inspired by The legendry poems and many talented poets on wattpad, After writing books i decided to try my skills in poetry too. This wou...