๐™‹๐™๐™Š๐™๐™€๐˜พ๐™ ๐™ƒ๐™„๐™ˆ โˆโฅ แต‡แต’แต‡แต’...

Von Sqtree

โ” โ ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’–๐’•๐’š. โž โ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒโ–ƒ Short stories about Boboiboy and his elementals... Mehr

๐™ˆ๐™Š๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜พ๐™๐™Ž
๐™‹๐™๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™†
๐™‘๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐˜พ๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰ ๐˜ฟ๐˜ผ๐™”
๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™๐™Š๐™๐™ˆ, ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐˜ฝ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™•๐™€
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœง ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ เผ‰โ€งโ‚Š
๐™‹๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Š๐™๐™๐˜ผ๐™‚๐™€
๐™‡๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™Š
๐™‡๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™Š ; ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‡๐™„๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™Š ; ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™„๐™๐™€
๐™‘๐˜ผ๐™ˆ๐™‹๐™„๐™๐™€ ; ๐™๐™’๐™Š
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœง ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ 2 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Š
๐™…๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™๐™Ž
๐™๐™’๐™„๐™‰๐™Ž
๐™๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™€๐™
๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™Ž
๐™Ž๐™”๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™‡
๐™Ž๐™”๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™‡ ; ๐™๐™’๐™Š
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžคโœง ๐—œ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐—ค๐˜‚๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ 3 เผ‰โ€งโ‚Š
๐™Ž๐™”๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™‡ ; ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™Ž๐™”๐™ˆ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™‡ ; ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™„๐˜ฝ๐™Š๐™”
๐™๐™‰๐™๐™Š๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€
๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™ˆ๐™€๐™‰๐™๐˜ผ๐™‡, ๐™‡๐™Š๐™”๐˜ผ๐™‡
๐™‰๐™€๐™“๐™ ๐™‚๐™€๐™‰๐™€๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐™„๐™Š๐™‰
โ„š๐•ฆ๐•’๐•๐•š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฅ๐•š๐•ง๐•– โ„š๐•ฆ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค
๐™Ž๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™€ ๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž
๐™Ž๐™€๐™‡๐™-๐™‹๐™„๐™๐™”

๐™‰๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™ˆ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐˜พ๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™

3.4K 127 6
Von Sqtree

Boboiboy awoke to the sound of a door closing. He was about to sit up when he felt an arm pull him back down. He turned to his side to see Tanah's sleeping figure. The earth elemental was clearly asleep, but his grip on the elemental user's waist was firm. Boboiboy nearly forgot they shared the bed due to the limited spare mattresses. Boboiboy gently got out of Tanah's hold, making sure not to wake him up. Fortunately, the earth elemental only moved a bit but didn't show signs of waking up.

Boboiboy slowly got off the bed, he saw his other elementals still asleep in their own mattress, except one...

Air was definitely there, but Api wasn't. He then took notice of the slightly ajar door. Boboiboy grew concerned. He quietly made his way to the door, trying his best to make as little noise as possible.

After successfully leaving the room, he wandered through the hallways, passing by rooms, in silence. Boboiboy thought of possible rooms the fire elemental could've gone to.

Maybe he got hungry or thirsty so he must've gone to the kitchen. Or he could be messing with Gopal again so he must've went to prank him in his room.. Or he could just be playing with the power spheres...

Boboiboy had his thinking face on. He imagined himself as Api, thinking where he would be right now, so early in the morning, well... pass midnight at least.

That was when he heard loud noises coming from a room nearby. Following the noise, he stopped in front a large door.

[TRAINING ROOM]

Boboiboy opened the door, his eyes widening at the state of the training room. He coughed a bit as he was met with a wave of black smoke. Waving them aside, he saw a figure mercilessly attacking the training dummies. Boboiboy recognized it to be the fire elemental.

However, it wasn't Api who was attacking. His clothing was more refined, instead of seeing just bright red, the clothing was a mix of black and orange, a hint of red too.

Blaze...

Boboiboy slowly approached the hot-headed elemental. The voice becoming more clear the closer he got.

Boboiboy could make out frustrated screams. The poor training dummy getting obliterated with every slash from the blaze chakras.

! ! !

"NO! LET GO OFF ME!!"

Blaze struggled against the elemental user's hold, accompanied with pained wailing.

"Blaze! ----Calm down! It's ----me! Look,--- it's me!"

Boboiboy tried calming the agitated elemental, making him face him.

"It's just me. It's just me..."

"Ori..."

Boboiboy pulled the fire elemental in a warm embrace, placing his head atop the elemental's. Hearing his user's heartbeat made the elemental calm down.

"He--- he tried to--- you were---"

"Ssh... it's okay.. you're okay.."

Blaze closed his eyes, soft cries and hiccups came out of his mouth. His body was trembling and his mind drifted back to the nightmare that kept haunting him every single night. It was always the same nightmare. Always starting normal and peaceful, then ending with one of his fears coming true. Blaze hugged his user tightly, he didn't want that to happen. He never wants it to happen.
,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

6:38 am

Tanah stirred awake, his hand searching for something to hold but was met with an empty space. This made the earth elemental slowly open his eyes.

"Mm... Original...?" Tanah called out.

No response.

Slowly, Tanah sat up and rubbed his eyes. When his vision finally adjusted, he finally took in the missing figure on the other side of the bed. Tanah's eyes frantically scanned the room in panic. He quickly got off the bed, putting on his cap.

Due to the sudden thud sound, Petir shifted, making the elemental stir awake.

"No no no no no..."

Petir heard someone say. He couldn't see well yet as he was still half-alseep. The sound of frantic footsteps filled the lightning elemental's ears before the sound of door opening and closing finally shook him awake.

"Ugh--- huh?" Petir sat up, seeing his brothers still asleep. The lightning elemental then noticed the empty beds.

Api wasn't in his. Nor were Boboiboy and Tanah. This made Petir get up quick. He approached one of his brothers and lightly shook them awake.

"Angin, wake up! Original is missing!" Petir whisper-yelled to the wind elemental, who simply groaned.

"Five more minutes, Tanah...."

"Dammit Angin, get up!" Petir shook the wind elemental again, this time, adding a bit of small sparks.

"Ow! OW! Ugh--- what gives, Petir!?---Mmph!" Petir clasped his hand against the wind elemental's mouth, stopping him from waking the others.

Without much context, Angin was pulled to a corner of the room, a little far from the others so they wouldn't accidentally wake them up.

"Listen here, my naive airhead of a brother--- Original, Tanah, and Api are missing."

"THEY'RE WHA‐--MHPH!"

"Keep it down, idiot!"
,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

Original... Api... Oh, where are you guys!??

Tanah went through every room he came across. He didn't care if he woke people up, finding his user and brother were of utmost priority. Worry and frustration plagued the earth elemental.

Calm down, Tanah. Take a deep breath.. Stress won't make it easier for you.

Boboiboy's words played in his head. The earth elemental was known for worrying too much over the simplest of things, so he did. He took a deep breath, lowering his panic levels.

This action, however, caused the elemental to stop in his tracks. It was early in the morning, and already he's stressing out.

🎵🎶🎵

Tanah could faintly hear singing. It sounded familiar... The earth elemental followed the sound, the voice becoming more and more clear.

You so know me,
Pinch me, gently,

I can.. hardly...

🎶 Breathe 🎶

Peering inside, Tanah saw his user and Blaze, melodizing the last part. Boboiboy had a smile on his face and so did Blaze. On the side, Tanah could see destroyed training dummies all piled up.

Did they train so early in the morning!?

'For‐--ever is, a long--- long time,'

Blaze sang, looking up to his user, in a thanking manner.

'But I---- wouldn't mind spending it by--- your side 🎶'

He lifted his user up from the ground so that they were standing face-to-face.

'Tell me everyday! I get to wake up to that... smile. 🎵'

Boboiboy chuckled, eyes locking with the fire elemental's as he nodded with a warm smile.

'I woudn't mind it.... at all.'

'I wouldn't mind it... at all🎶'

A light engulfed the fire elemental, revealing his first form. Api felt his user's hand wipe away his excess tears, as he melted at his touch.

"I will never ever think of getting rid of you, Api. I cherish you just as much as I cherish your brothers. I won't let him take you away from me, ever." Boboiboy said honestly, earning an assured look from the fire elemental.

"Now come on, let's go back before Tanah finds out we're missing."

"You won't have to worry about that."

Boboiboy and Api stopped in their tracks. There in front of the door, stood none other than Tanah. His arms crossed and a disappointed look on his face.

"Tanah, I---"

"Why didn't you wake me up!? I was worried sick when I saw you not beside me! Same goes for you, Api! I thought you two got kidnapped or something!"

"Ehehe..." Api sheepishly rubbed his head.

Boboiboy sweatdrop at Tanah's continued scolding. Then again, he kinda expected this to happen.
,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

,

"Morning guys..."

"Morning Boboiboy--- Eh!?"

His friends looked at him, slightly taken aback. Their elemental friend had a warm but tired smile on his face. On his right, Api was clinging onto his arm, like a child who was afraid of strangers. The other elementals peered from behind their friend.

"Woah, what's with Api?" Gopal asked. Boboiboy shook his head.

"Don't mind him, he's just clingy today, is all."

"Are you gonna tell us what happened?"

"Nope." Seeing Boboiboy let out a yawn was enough for their friends to drop the topic and gave him space to sit down and eat.

Meanwhile, Trio Original were standing not too far, eyeing them carefully. Tanah felt a nudge on his left, making him turn to see Petir.

"Mind telling us why you three were gone earlier?" Tanah was about to decline but he knew how stubborn Petir was.

He wouldn't stop asking if he didn't tell.

"Later, alright? I'm hungry right now."

Petir watched his brother join his user, letting out a scoff and crossed his arms. Angin went to his side, showing his cheeky smile.

"I'm sure it's not that big of a deal."

"Hmph..."
,

,

,

,

,

=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=0=

The song is 'I Wouldn't Mind' if anyone's wondering. And yes, flufangst.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

36.5K 1.9K 65
Hi! Welcome!! The title says all!! Since there are not much of these stuffs, I decided to make one!! There will be numerous one-shots and scenarios...
31.7K 2K 20
โwhatever it takes, for them!โž [ elemental!family fanfiction ] - boboiboy cyclone. the epitome of joy, happiness, carelessness. but as one member fa...
1.7K 410 37
Emily is a regular girl, She lost her family 2 years ago in a car accident, She is 14 years old that started a new life with her adopted sister Alora...
1.8K 154 15
Just some BoYi fluffs. _________________________________________ Characters: ยฉ Monsta Studios Art cover by me