Pirates of the Caribbean: The...

Par thelittleblackghost

Book 1 Captain Jack Sparrow x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie series Pirates of the Caribbean (Y/n)... Plus

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: 10 Years Later...
Chapter 3: Captain Jack Sparrow
Chapter 4: Arrested
Chapter 5: The Attack
Chapter 6: Comandeering a Ship
Chapter 8: Getting a Crew
Chapter 9: Rescue Mission
Chapter 10: The Interceptor vs. The Black Pearl
Chapter 11: Marooned
Chapter 12: Why's the Rum Gone?!
Chapter 13: An Accord
Chapter 14: A Broken Curse
Chapter 15: The End

Chapter 7: Tortuga

14K 573 179
Par thelittleblackghost

——————————🏴‍☠️——————————

(Y/n) stood at the front of the ship letting the wind blow through her hair. She closed her eyes and took in the smell of the sea, and the water being sprayed on her face. It had been years since she had been on a ship, as she had forgotten how free it made her feel.

A small smile made its way onto her lips, as she gazed at the horizon ahead of her.

"I saw that."

(Y/n) turned and saw Jack staring at her with smug smile on his face.

"Saw what?"

"That little smile. You missed this, I can tell." Jack accused.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"Oh come on. It's just you and good ol' Jackie. You can tell me. I won't tell anyone." He whispered teasingly.

"I'm sure I don't know what you mean, Captain." She causally replied, before turning and walking over to the main deck.

Jack quickly scurried after her, wanting to talk to her more, but Will started speaking before he could.

"When I was a lad living in England, my mother raised me by herself. After she died, I came out here, looking for my father." Will told Jack.

He was a bit annoyed at being interrupted. "Is that so?" He said as he climbed up to the steering wheel.

Will followed Jack up the stairs. "My father, Bill Turner? It was only after you learned my name that you agreed to help. Since that's what I wanted, I didn't press the matter. I'm not a simpleton Jack. You knew my father."

Jack sighed and turned to face Will. "I knew him. Probably one of the few who knew him as William Turner. Everyone else just called him 'Bootstrap' or 'Bootstrap Bill.'"

Will furrowed his brows. "Bootstrap?"

"Good man. Good pirate. I swear you look just like him." Jack said.

Will became defensive at Jack's accusation. "It's not true. He was a merchant sailor. A good, respectable man who obeyed the law!" Will insisted.

Jack rolled his eyes. "He was a bloody pirate, a scallywag."

"My father was not a pirate!" Will yelled.

"Woah, Woah. What's going on here?" (Y/n) asked, as she climbed up the stairs.

"Young Mr. Turner doesn't want to believe that his father was a pirate. Like us." Jack explained.

"(Y/n) is not a pirate either!" Will insisted.

Jack looked to (Y/n) with raised eyebrows. "You mean, you didn't tell him?"

Will now looked to (Y/n) as well, looking very confused.

"Well...technically I'm not a pirate...anymore..." she explained nervously.

Will looked very surprised. "You...you were a pirate? Is that why you two seem to know each other?" He asked.

"Oh yes. Little miss (Y/n) here..."Jack wrapped an arm around (Y/n)'s shoulders. "...used to be part of me crew, along with your father."

(Y/n) gave Will an apologetic look, but he still didn't want to believe it.

"No, you're lying!" He denied, pulling out his sword and pointing it at Jack.

"Put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again." Jack said calmly.

"You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight I'd kill you."

"That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, is it?" Jack replied.

He suddenly spun the wheel very quickly, causing one of the booms to swing into Will and have him dangling over the water.

"Will!" (Y/n) exclaimed. "Jack, put him back!"

"In a moment love, don't fret." Jack reassured, keeping his arm around her shoulders and holding her tightly to his side as he looked back to Will.

"As long as you're just hanging there, pay attention. The only rules that really matter are these: What a man can do, and what a man can't do. For instance, you can accept your father and (Y/n) are pirates and good people, or you can't. But pirate is in your blood boy so you'll have to square with that someday. Now me for example, I can let you drown, but I can't bring this ship into Tortuga with just the lovely (Y/n). Savvy? So..."

Jack turned the wheel again and Will was pulled back onto the ship and landed on his back, with Jack pointing a sword at him.

"Can you sail under the command of a pirate?" He flipped the sword in the air and caught it by the blade. "Or can you not?"

Will roll his sword back. "Tortuga?"

Jack smirked. "Tortuga."

...

Tortuga was just about the most chaotic and lawless place that you could ever imagine. People were fighting and shooting guns in the streets, women were walking around in very low cut dresses, and just about everyone was as drunk as can be.

Jack, (Y/n) and Will walked along the streets of Tortuga, with Jack rambling on about how great this place is.

"More importantly, it is indeed a sad life that has never breathed deep the sweet, proliferous bouquet that is Tortuga. Savvy?" Jack ranted, as he stole a cane from a man passing by. "What do you think?"

"It'll linger." Will replied.

"Wow. It's been almost ten years since I've been here, and nothing has changed." (Y/n) commented.

"Indeed love. We had some pretty good times here, didn't we?" Jack said, slinging an arm over her shoulder again. "Drinking, getting into fights..."

"I just remember that the drinking part was mostly you, and the fighting part was mostly me saving your ass after you had pissed someone off." (Y/n) replied, looking slightly amused.

Jack just smiled down at her. "Like I said. Good times. How could you give this all up? I'll tell you, if every town in the world were like this one, no man would ever feel unwanted."

Just then, Jack turned and saw a red-headed woman in a red dress with a face full of makeup approaching him, looking rather peeved.

Jack released (Y/n) and rushed towards her. "Scarlett!"

Scarlett didn't say anything to him. She just slapped him across the face and walked off.

Jack looked confused. "Not sure I deserved that."

He turned back to see a different woman in front of him. This one was blonde and was wearing a pink dress, and also had a lot of makeup.

"Giselle." He greeted with a smile.

Giselle gave him a fake smile. "Who was she?" She asked.

"What?"

Giselle smacked Jack across the face as well and walked off.

"I may have deserved that." Jack admitted.

...

Jack, Will, and (Y/n) found themselves inside a pig pen looking down at a man who was sleeping amongst some pigs. Jack held a bucket of water and threw it onto the sleeping man.

He jerked awake and waved a knife around. "Curse you for breathing, you slack-jawed idiot!" He growled.

Once the man became less erratic, he was able to see Jack standing above him holding a bucket. (Y/n) stared at the man as well, feeling like she had seen him from somewhere.

"Mothers love. Jack! You should know better than to wake a man when he's sleepin'. It's bad luck."

"Fortunately, I know how to counter it. The man who did the waking buys the man who was sleeping a drink. The man who was sleeping drinks it while listening to a proposition from the man who did the waking."

The man thought for a moment, trying to decipher what Jack was saying. When he finally figured it out, he smiled. "Aye. That'll do it."

The man stood up, and Will splashed him with another bucket of water.

"Blast! I'm already awake!" He yelled.

"That was for the smell." Will explained.

The man paused and then nodded in agreement.

Now that (Y/n) could see his face more clearly, she finally remembered where she had seen him before.

"Mr. Gibbs?!" She exclaimed.

Gibbs was a bit startled that she knew his name, but the more he looked at her, the more she seemed familiar. "Miss (Y/n)?"

Jack and Will looked between the two in confusion.

"I'm sorry, do you two know each other?" Jack asked.

"Uh, yeah, we sailed on the same boat from England to Port Royal. How did you end up here?" She asked Mr. Gibbs.

"It's a bit of a long story, lass. I'll tell it to you sometime, but first I was promised a drink."

...

Gibbs sat in a corner table, while Jack walked towards him holding two mugs. He passed by Will and (Y/n) who were leaning against a nearby wall.

Jack leaned close to (Y/n)'s ear. "Keep an eye on the boy. He's not very familiar with this kind of crowd."

(Y/n) nodded, and stepped closer to Will, eying all the other customers who were either busy drinking or fighting each other.

...

Jack sat down across from Gibbs, and placed the mugs on the table.

"Now, what's the nature of this venture of your'n?" Gibbs asked as he took a sip from his mug.

"I'm going after The Black Pearl." Jack said bluntly.

Gibbs coughed and choked on his drink.

"I know where it's going to be, and I'm gonna take it."

Gibbs stared at him in disbelief. "Jack, it's a fools errand. You know better than me of the tales of the Black Pearl."

"That's why I know what Barbossa is up to. All I need is a crew."

"Well I hear Captain Barbossa's not a man to suffer fools, nor strike a bargain with one."

"Well then I say it's a very good thing I'm not a fool." Jack argued.

"Prove me wrong." Gibbs challenged. "What makes you think Barbossa will give up his ship to you?"

"Let's just say it's a matter of leverage." Jack replied.

...

Will snapped his head to face Jack and Gibbs after hearing that last part. His suspicions growing exponentially.

...

Gibbs looked confused. "Huh?"

Jack tried to subtly gestured his head towards Will, but Gibbs didn't get it. Jack did it more aggressively until Gibbs turned and looked at Will who was being harassed by a drunk chubby girl. That is until (Y/n) stepped in and scared her off.

"The kid?"

"That is the child of Bootstrap Bill Turner. His only child. Savvy?"

Gibbs' eyes widened. "Is he now? Leverage, says you? I think I feel a change in the wind, says I. But what about Miss (Y/n)? Why are you bringing a lady on a dangerous voyage?"

"Because she is not just a lady." Jack smirked. "Remember the female pirate I told you about?"

"The one that sailed with you as part of your crew many years ago and rejected your advances about a thousand times?" Gibbs asked.

Jack's smirk fell to an annoyed look, but he nodded. "...Yes..."

"Aye, I remember. What about her?"

Jack pointed at (Y/n) and Gibbs looked over at her and connected the dots. "That's her?!" He gasped.

"Aye."

Gibbs nodded in understanding. "I'll find us a crew. There's bound to be some sailors on this rock crazy as you."

"One can only hope." Jack raised his mug. "Take what you can."

"Give nothing back!" Gibbs finished.

Jack and Gibbs suddenly flinched when they heard a loud noise. Will had drawn his sword, and kicked over a table, causing the whole pub to go silent and stare at him.

"Kids' a bit of a stick, ain't he?" Gibbs commented.

"You have no idea." Jack sighed.

The rest of the people in the bar continued doing what they were doing before, and Will put his sword away, turning to (Y/n) with a sheepish look.

"I'm...I'm gonna go wait on the ship."

He turned and left, and (Y/n) went to follow after him to make sure nothing happened to him, when a grubby looking man blocked her path.

"Ello little lady. Fancy a drink?" The man slurred.

(Y/n) wrinkled her nose slightly in disgust. "Sorry, not interested."

She tried to walk around him, but he grabbed her forearm.

...

Jack saw the whole scene, and was not happy. "Pardon me Gibbs. There's something I must take care of."

...

"Aw, com'n don't be like that." He grinned, revealing a few missing teeth.

(Y/n) tried to yank her arm away, but he had a strong grip for a drunk.

"Let go!"

"Ooh, I love when they play hard to get." He slurred.

He tried to put his other hand on her waist, but a bottle was smashed over his head, and he fell to the floor, unconscious.

(Y/n) looked up from the man's unmoving body and saw Jack standing in front of her with a broken bottle in his hand, glaring down at the drunk.

"Are you alright, love?" He asked, tossing the broken bottle aside.

(Y/n) nodded. "Yes. Thank you Jack."

"Of course, darling. You know, this is usually the part where the fair maiden gives her knight in shining armor a kiss as a show of gratitude." Jack said, slinking an arm around her shoulder.

(Y/n) scoffed and the corner of her lip twitched upwards. "Oh really?"

Jack nodded. "Oh yes. It's the rules."

He closed his eyes, puckered his lips and leaned down to kiss her, but (Y/n) put a finger on his lips and pushed his head away.

Jack opened his eyes to see (Y/n) smirking at him. "Nice try Captain."

She then turned and walked out of the pub to go find Will, leaving a pouting and unsatisfied Jack behind.

Gibbs came up next to him. "Make that a thousand and one rejected advances."

Jack let out a huff and side-eye glared at him before walking out of the pub as well.

——————————🏴‍☠️——————————

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

316K 8.9K 15
Male Esmeralda x Female Reader Based off the Disney movie The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...
Cruello Par Boo!

Fanfiction

302K 9.3K 13
Male Cruella De Vil x Female Reader Based off of the movie "Cruella" (Y/n) = Your name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye color (S/c...
271K 8.8K 13
Male Jessica Rabbit x Female Reader Based on the Disney movie Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c)...
300K 9.7K 15
Male Belle x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair Length (H/c) = Hair Color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHT...