Heir Of Thiwat

By Wanderlust_68

It's KaoGulf story. Fight for Identity and Love. (Just one line description) English is not my first langua... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Type and Prayukt
Chapter 2 - Fiance
Chapter 4 - Broke Up
Chapter 5 - Know Each Other
Chapter 6 - Type's Friend?
Chapter 7 - I like him
Chapter 8 - Date
Chapter 9 - Prayukt's Plan
Chap 10 - Lips On Lips
Chapter 11 - Inviting For Dinner
Chapter 12 - Sibling's Love
Chapter 13 - Breaking News
Chapter 14 - Against Rules
Chapter 15 - Detecting Drugs
Chapter 16 - Guilty or Non Guilty
Chapter 17 - Her
Chapter 18 - INCB
Chapter 19 - Karma
Chapter 20 - Married To Him
Chapter 21 - Whom he belong to?
Chapter 22 - Skin On Skin
Chapter 23 - He Knows
Chapter 24 - Local Streets
Chapter 25 - Blood?
Chapter 26 - DNA
Chapter 27 - I Love You
Chapter 28 - Heart And Soul
Chapter 29 - Good Bye
Chapter 30 - Real Identity
Chapter 31 - Past 1
Chapter 32 - Past 2
Chapter 33 - Past 3
Chapter 34 - Marrying Him Again
Chapter 35 - Promise
Chapter 36 - Devikha's Plan
Chapter 37 - Type
Chapter 38 - Rescue
Chapter 39 - Belly
Chapter 40 - Confession
Chapter 41 - My Brother
Chapter 42 - Mai and Mark
Chapter 43 - Kittisak and Fern
Chapter 44 - Thiwat Brothers
Chapter 45 - Accident
Chapter 46 - Allergy
Chapter 47 - Baby Boy

Chapter 3 - Officially Engaged

439 42 20
By Wanderlust_68

Thank you for reading🙏

Hope it reaches your expectations 😊

Let's get into the story🥰😍

-----------------------------------------------------------

Narong - "Type, Nappakao is your Fiance. Get to know each other. Your marriage will happen in a month." He said making Type eyes widened. He didn't expect this. When his eyes met with Kao, he saw a smirk on his face.

Narong saw Prayukt and Ana were in a little distance, so he called them. To obey their old man, mother and her son went to the group.

Narong introduces his complete family to Kao, who is going to be his family soon.

Type - "Grandfather?"

Narong - "I remembered when you said You are Bi on your 16th birthday. And presently you are not in a relationship with anyone. So I choose the best partner for you." Type bewildered for a second.

Prayukt was also stunned. He remembered when Type came out, he thought his grandfather was going to kick him out for being Bi but his grandfather hugged him and accepted him the way he is. After that they never mentioned that topic again. Even though he is Bi, he never been in a relationship with a man or even flirted with a man. The only relationship he has since university is with Sana. They were high school sweethearts. After entering university, they made their relationship official.

'Not in a relationship? What about Sana? Why does grandfather choose Nappakao to be the partner of Type? Of course, my grandfather didn't like Sana. If he chooses a girl for Type, it's normal but choosing a man like Nappakao, there must be something' Prayukt thought, eyeing how Kao looked at Type. Prayukt surely knows how Kao is. So he is thinking of possibilities. While Ana made disgusted face and uttered 'faggots'. Lucky to her, no one heard it.

Type didn't utter a word. He is trying to process everything. His eyes met with his fiance, Kao winked at him, Type flustered and looked away.

Narong - "I said earlier that I am going to introduce a person who leads to your seat of the Thiwat Heir. It's him. Your marriage with him is the main and first step in your path of becoming heir. What do you say, Type?" Type clenched his fist and tried his hardest to not show any expression on his face.

Kao observed his clenching fist, he just chuckled. He is amused looking at Type's actions. Type cleared his throat bringing a sweet smile on his face.

Type - "Grandfather, knowing a person who is taking a special spot in my life is kinda overwhelming. Could you please give me a moment to gather myself?" Narong nodded. Type bowed to everyone and left after asking for an excuse.

Type stride inside the mansion with a soft smile. Everyone is outside of the mansion and enjoying the party. Only maids inside the mansion, running errands and giving services to the guests. As soon as his eyes fell on his bedroom door, his soft smile turned into a frown, a deep frown.

He entered his room and slammed the door. He rubbed his face in frustration and screamed his lungs out inside the room.

"Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Fortunately for him, every room in the mansion is soundproof and no one can't hear his frustration scream. He opened his briefcase and took out his phone, which is a back case of painted little kittens and dialed a first number. When other person in line picked up,

Type - "I fucked up in great time. Arghhhh!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Prayukt, frozen after hearing Marriage with Kao, leads his brother to the seat of the Thiwat heir. See, Type leaving politely after asking permission. Prayukt eyed his old man happily talking with Kao, Nanon and Li Chang.

'What's this old man planning? Isn't it Type is in relationship with Sana? Will he agree for marriage? What about offspring? Type once told me, as soon as he marries Sana, he will plan for a baby. Who is going to be the future heir? Now, if he agrees to marry, how will he get a future heir?' He looked at His Grandfather and Kao happily talking. If it's really marriage with Kao that leads Type to become heir then Prayukt never let this marriage happen. He smirked.

Prayukt - "Grandfather, I thought you would give us a chance to choose our partner."

Narong - "I did but when I asked him about the relationship, he said he doesn't have anyone in his life. So I chose him."

Prayukt - "Grandfather, I am sure you are not a fool to believe his words. You also know he has a girlfriend, Sana, an actress, who Type is madly in love with, Type is so whipped for her (he said looking at Kao). How can he agree to this marriage?" Kao raised his eyebrow at him and then chuckled understanding what was this kid trying to do.

Narong - "But that girl is no good for him, just like your girl. Kwang is not good for you. Still when I asked him, he said he doesn't have a Girlfriend so he is going to choose what he wants now."

Ana - "But father in law, if you don't like that girl, you could have chosen another girl for him but why a man?" Narong chuckled but didn't answer. Prayukt finds that chuckling is not simple rather than saying 'You will find out'.

As if cue, Type came back with a pleasant smile.

Type - "Sorry for making all you wait. Grandfather, I will do whatever you say because I know you always meant good for me. Yes, grandfather I will Marry Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun." He announced bringing a smile to Narong and Kao's face. Narong hugged him and patted slowly. Prayukt is taken back for a second seeing how Type agreed for marriage.

Narong - "I know, you will never let your grandfather down." They broke the hug.

'He agreed? Bastard. Everyone thinks he is kind and sweet but no, he is greedy for chair just like me. He chose the title of Heir over his love. Grandfather mentioned marrying Kao brings his title, so he agreed to marry a man. This bitch. I never let this marriage happen.' He took a pledge in his heart.

A sharp light flashed on the dance stage and slow music started. Kao stood in front of Type holding his hand out,

Kao - "May I have a dance with you?" Type nodded with a smile and held his hand.

Kao took him to the center of the stage, he held their joined hands in the air and his left hand went to Type's waist and pulled him close. Type's breath hitched when he felt Kao's hand on his waist. Till now, no one held him like that. Kao looked into his eyes while doing a slow dance. Type also looked him in the eyes. After a few seconds he looked away because it's too intense a stare for him, it made him feel weak somewhere. Kao saw Type's ears turned red, he smirked. He pulled him more closely, bringing his face too close to Type's ear, rubbing his nose to his ear and he whispered,

Kao - "You are beautiful, Type." He whispered huskily making Type flustered, he felt his knees went weak just by listening to the husky voice of his fiance. No one, not even a single soul said to him that he is beautiful. Everyone complimented him that he is handsome. Now listening to someone compliment him, he is beautiful, it's kinda making his heart flutter.

Then Kao twirled him and pulled him, making Type's back touch to his wide chest and slowly moving to the music.

Kao - "I saw you last week at the conference. Everyone says you are kind and sweet but what I saw in the conference is more than Kind and sweet character of yours, that makes me attracted to you. There is something inside you that can't be explained by your kind and sweet nature. I liked that Type. That's you. I like you, baby." He confessed making poor baby Type heart flutter more and that 'Baby' word brought butterflies in his stomach.

Type - "So you liked that version Type?"

Kao chuckled.

Kao - "Do you have more versions?" Type nodded. Again they changed steps and back to their previous position face to face.

Kao - "Then I love to explore every version of you." He said making Type smile sweetly. Kao lips twitched understanding, Type's sweet smile is not really sweet one. He liked this version too.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Narong smiled watching his grandson and his fiance dancing slowly. Prayukt and Ana left them after a few minutes when Kao and Type went dancing.

Narong - "They look good together."

Li - "Yes, Master but Young master Type still has Girlfriend."

Narong - "Mr. Li, He is my grandson. If he said, he doesn't have anyone, it means he is going to break up with her soon."

Li - "She is crazy and Type spoiled her too much. What if she creates a nuisance after Type broke up with her?"

Narong - "Mr. Li, Am Narong Thiwat. I never let some crazy witch do something to my heir. Do you think Kao will just sit and watch if someone messes with his fiance?"

Li - "But Master, why Kao? Out of all people, why him? We know how he is?"

Narong - "I know how he is. That's why I chose him for Type."

Li - "I didn't understand, master."

Narong - "My Type is too Kind and too innocent to this cruel world. He has enemies in the business world along with an enemy in his own house. I don't hate Prayukt. I love him because he is my grandson too. But I love Type more than Prayukt. I know my Type is brave but he needs someone like Kao to face everything. Am too old, Mr. Li. I can't be with him all the time. So I want someone as sly as him to be with my Type. When he approached me saying he likes Type, I saw seriousness in his tone. I know, he will take care of him well." Li Chang nodded. He understand, Narong always thinks about Type a step ahead.

Narong - "It's time. Let's announce this marriage to the world." He said and went to the mini stage where organizers prepared for announcements.

He went to the stage as Li Chang followed him behind. Organizers gave Mic to Narong.

Narong - "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen." Everyone stopped their actions to listen to Narong words including Type and Kao.

Narong - "Thank you for coming to the party. I held this party to announce some important news. Type come here."

Type went to the stage and bowed to the guests. Narong placed his hand on his shoulder and brought him to the close.

Narong - "My Type is a big boy now. I raised him since he was 5 years old. I was with him in all happiness, in his tears, in his success. I took care of him like a precious jewel. Now I become too old to look after him- "

Type - "Grandfather~" He whined. He is like this whenever his grandfather mentions his old age. Narong chuckled.

Narong - "I choose a special one to Type to look after him like I do. Yes, I fixed my grandson Type's marriage with Noppakao Dechaphatthanakun." For a moment guests are stunned. They never expected that Narong would choose a man for his grandson but no one has the guts to question him. So in a few seconds, loud applause erupted in the crowd.

Kao went to the stage and stood beside Type. Li Chang came to them along with a ring box, a couple rings beautifully placed inside. Type didn't expect this from his grandfather.

As always, he will do whatever his grandfather says. Both exchanged rings, getting engaged officially. Li Chang gave orange juice glass to Type and Wine glasses to Narong and Kao. They clinked wine glasses in cheers and celebrated with newly engaged couples. Everyone congratulated them.

Type can see the media clicking their couple pictures and asking them to give good couple pictures to breaking news. Kao held him closely by holding his waist and smiling at cameras. And Type followed him. So next morning, this news will blow the internet and the world.

By looking at everything, Prayukt smirked.

Prayukt - "This is interesting. I didn't expect My old man's smart move to make Type officially engaged to Kao tonight only. I wanna know how my so- called brother will handle this sly man as his fiance and his crazy girlfriend at the same time."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and voting🙏

If you have any suggestions/questions/ideas, let me know.

Feel free to correct me😊

Love you all❤

----Saritha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.8K 2.7K 37
#Phaming #ghostship #short story #mpreg There were two couples more like two friends met two stranger on one fateful day at night club. Bef...
140K 4.4K 40
it is a story about two people who are pole apart from each other . If you guys is reading this story, then please vote it also. Ranking=#1 in Noor...
3.2K 233 11
Loving someone in one thing and declaring it to the world is a whole different story. Hi guys This story is a Mewgulf fanfiction and my first story...
480K 55.8K 130
hi guyys This is my first story It's purely fictional Hope u guys give ur love and support