Wild Tales [G!P]

By hwangkittyz

[Ryeji one-shots] NOT SUITABLE FOR MINORS OR CLOSED-MINDED PEOPLE! Different stories, different settings, sam... More

Mr. Officer
Jealousy
Bachelorette Party
Coworkers
Doctor
She Is Your WHAT?
The Lake
First Time
Friends With Benefits
The Bet
The Trainer
Sexting
My stepson's girlfriend
MITN
Magic Hands
The Class President
The Revenge
Watch Me
Divorce
Who is the top?
I'm the top!
Lucy
Possessive
Yeji The Succubus
The Auction
My best friend's girlfriend
Her fan
You...
Belong...
To me...
You Belong to Me
Pretend
Ryeji
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II
Step-sister (Ξ©)
Sweet Revenge
Sweet Revenge II
(Not) My Mate.
Nun's boarding school
Nun's boarding school II
Mr. Officer
Ms. Officer
Infidels
Infidels II
Infidels III
The Proyect
Party with the ex
MITM
MITM II
Work from home.
Stepmom part 2
Stepmom part 3
I buy your wife
I'll buy your wife
I bought your wife
The Good Wife
ℋℯ𝓁𝓁ℴ β„Šπ’Άπ“Žπ“ˆ!
Sweet Revenge III
A Threesome
A Little Help
The Studious Girl
The Tutor
Red Flags
Her Photographer
Stepson Sleepover
MITM III
Stepsisters breakfast
Dark Fantasy (Rp)
Dinner Time
Twins
YEJI DAY!
Twins 2
I need your help.
At your feet
The Forgotten District.
My Naughty Boss
Came to Kill
Innocent.
Mil(K)f
Lunatic love
The Last Argument.
(Don't) Call me Daddy
Pregnancy hormones
The Hot Nurse
Little Lies.
Fulfilling Fantasies
Her Photographer part 2
The boss's daughter
The boss' daugther part 2
Our girlfriend
Our girlfriend part. 2
Our girlfriend(wife) part 3
First time
The new proffesor
Obsessed
The neighbor's milk
Stuck fuck
Ryeji's divorced parents
The Satisfaction Club
The Satisfaction Club part. 2
Mr. Stranger
Enemies
"You are mine."
A different kind of maid
Loving Reflection
The lawyer and her punk girlfriend
Tempting surprise
My mom's friend
That web girl
Miss Hwang
Pretty eyes
Forbidden fruit
Housewife looking for a plumber
Two mommies

Stepmom

6.7K 114 146
By hwangkittyz

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

Ryujin exclaimed to her father who just seconds ago had dropped a bomb on her that she still couldn't believe...

He had remarried.

After a few years of Ryujin's mother dying from an illness that she struggled with for years, Shin Hyunjoon had made the important decision to remarry, without even consulting his daughter first, without her even knowing the identity of her father's aforementioned bride, who was at least almost 40 years old(Ryujin's father).

"Ryujin, you are a mature young woman, you are 19 years old... I hope you take this calmly, it's not like you're a little girl." Her father told her calmly, sitting down at his desk while Ryujin frowned at him.

"Are you aware that mom is only going to be two years dead?" She asked him. "How long have you had this so-called girlfriend and why did you marry her without telling anyone!?"

"So then what, I should just lie down and die because your mother is gone? Should I mourn her eternally until death to meet her again? Please Ryujin, I loved your mother very much, but I'm a man and men have needs."

And Ryujin understood this perfectly, since her body from the waist down was the same as a man's and although it was something that bothered her for a long time, she had learned to accept it and in what a way.

Ryujin had already fucked so many girls that she couldn't keep count.

"You're such an asshole..." She muttered.

"Yeah, yeah... An asshole you're still living off of, paying for your college and all your bullshit, now get out of my office. My wife will be here in a few hours and we'll have a dinner to greet her. I'll be waiting for you in the dining room with all your best disposition."

Ryujin gritted her teeth and looked at him for a few seconds before leaving the office and making sure the sound of the door closing echoed down the hallway and walked to her room.

Her father had never been loving to her and always treated her strangely because the girl was different. Which Ryujin never minded, I mean, at first it affected her a little, but with her mother's love, everything was different. But after her mother's death, things got worse; at least when her mother was alive, he seemed to hide his hatred towards his daughter's difference.

She locked herself in her room, took her cell phone and headphones and lay down on her bed, listening to some music to try to calm all the rage she had.

She just hoped she could finish her degree quickly and that she wouldn't have to depend on her father anymore. At least, although he didn't seem to love her, he never took her out of the house or stopped paying for her studies. Her father owned a chain of department stores in the city and that had also helped her to be a fairly well-to-do girl.

She didn't know at what point she fell asleep until she heard angry knocks on her door, she opened her eyes slowly and removed her headphones to hear her father's voice.

"Ryujin! Open the fucking door, she's here and she wants to meet you, you better be downstairs in less than ten minutes!"

Ryujin rolled her eyes and got up from the bed, feeling her father's footsteps walking away, then she went to the bathroom and decided to take a shower which took a little over half an hour and dressed casually in jeans and a baggy shirt.

After putting her hair up in a ponytail, she went down to the dining room, just half an hour after her father's warning, who was probably furious.

As she approached the place, she noticed a woman sitting on the couch with her back to her. She had straight orange hair and Ryujin rolled her eyes to see the big smile on her father's face as he talked to her about something stupid.

Then Hyunjoon's eyes fell on her and then he got up from the chair.

"Ryujin, daughter... Come here."

The blonde approached her father and the woman who slowly stood up and Ryujin could tell she was wearing a dress. A black dress rather tight to her slender body.

"This is Yeji, my wife."

Ryujin swallowed hard when she saw the woman in front of her with a smile and the sexiest and most beautiful face she had ever seen in her life.

Her eyes, her lips, her nose, everything was perfect, even that small mole and then her gaze lowered a little more, involuntarily towards those two valleys that could be noticed above her v-neckline.

"Hi Ryu, I'm Yeji." The woman stretched her hand towards her and Ryujin turned her gaze back to her face. "Hwang Yeji, your father's wife."

This had to be a joke, right?

"Ryujin." She said, receiving her hand. With her eyes on her face, trying to understand how her father had married a teenage girl.

"Well, we can go to the table." Hyunjoon informed and the three of them headed to the dining room, where shortly after the serving woman came attend to them.

Ryujin noticed the house driver, carrying up some suitcases, she guessed, to her father's room, surely it wasn't the girl's clothes. Meanwhile, her gaze did not stray from the ginger-head.

"...And in exactly two days I'll be traveling to Canada."

Ryujin ate in silence as her father spoke apparently only to her new wife and not that she wanted to get involved in the conversation either.

"And how long will you be there, honey?"

Yuck, I feel like throwing up. She thought.

"Exactly 4 days..."

Ryujin looked up and looked at the girl who was pouting while looking at her father, she looked so naive and tender that she couldn't get her head around something as crazy as that beautiful woman being married to her father.

"Long time..."

"How old are you, Yeji?" And those words came out of nowhere from Ryujin's mouth.

Yeji and her father immediately looked at her. Her father with anger, while the girl with a smile.

"You don't ask a woman her age, Ryujin." Her father tried to stifle her, but Yeji denied towards him.

"Don't worry." She said softly looking at her husband and then at Ryujin. The blonde was just waiting for the answer. "I'm 29 years old. I'll be 30 the next month."

Wtf!?

30!? But she looks so young....

"Do you want us to have a party for your 30th? We can invite the guys and your coworkers."

Ryujin was lost in her thoughts and in Yeji's face for who knows how long, until she couldn't take it anymore and opened her mouth again. Interrupting her father's conversation with Yeji.

"And how did you meet my dad? Do you even work for him?"

She could feel her father's angry look, but continued to watch the woman in front of her who was eating rather daintily.

"Ryujin."

"Don't worry, Joon." Yeji replied softly. Then she turned her gaze back to Ryujin. "Your father and I met at a business fair."

"Then you're not a trickster like I thought."

"Ryujin!" The sound of her father's hand hitting the wood of the table echoed throughout the place.

Yeji laughed, contrary to what Ryujin thought.

"I completely understand your concern, Ryu... But you can rest assured, I have as much money as your father. So I don't need to dupe him."

Ryujin smiled unknowingly and at the dark look on her father's face, continued eating until the blissful dinner was over and everyone went up to their rooms.

Although the woman hadn't struck her as a bad person, she wasn't interested in creating a 'friendship' with her new stepmother, she would try to stay as far away from her as possible, but maybe it was just how intimidating she found her beauty and aura.

Two days passed with total normality and Ryujin tried as much as she could to avoid any encounter with her father and stepmother. But that didn't mean that she didn't see her a couple of times when she came out of her room in her elegant work clothes or that she didn't see her coming, from her window.

Then the time for Hyunjoon's trip came and Ryujin was happy because she didn't have classes that day too, but there was something she wasn't happy about, apparently Yeji would be staying at home too.

The woman said goodbye to her husband, while Ryujin watched them from her window, listening to music on her cell phone and then she rolled her eyes and took a deep breath, going in the direction of her bed to try to have a nap.

When night came, Ryujin had dinner with Yeji in complete silence, trying to look at her as little as possible. She just apologized to her and went to her room.

The next day, Ryujin also had no classes since it was Saturday and she decided to stay at home, playing video games since she knew she had homework to do, but she would leave it accumulated for the last minute.

Then, almost at night, she heard two soft knocks on her door. So different from her father knocking on it.

"Ryujin?" She heard Yeji's voice and immediately got up, clearing her throat and opened the door.

"Do you need something?" And though she tried not to sound rude, her face showed it. She wasn't sure what she was feeling, but it wasn't very pleasant.

"I need your help with something, follow me." So when she turned around and Ryujin's gaze went down to her stepmother's ass, she realized that her white silk robe was a bit short.

Holy cow!

Ryujin gulped at her thoughts and closed the door to her room behind her, following Yeji towards her dad's office, which seemed a little strange to her.

"I need your help with something on the laptop, I don't know what happened, I was working and all of a sudden it came out of that."

Ryujin nodded, walked over to her dad's desk and sat down in the chair to look at the laptop screen. Seeing absolutely no pages open.

"Where's the problem?" Ryujin asked her.

"Here." Yeji leaned forward, standing next to Ryujin, putting her hand on her shoulder and Ryujin immediately gulped at the closeness.

Her heart raced immediately and she felt her breathing almost heavy.

Ryujin tried, but couldn't, to keep her eyes from going to those round breasts she could notice next to her, she could almost kiss them from how close they were to her face. She shook her head a little and looked back at the screen.

"Here in this box." There she could see what Yeji was pointing to and she nodded, but the ginger-head didn't move.

Why is she still leaning like that, for God Jihyo sake!

"Did you see it?" Yeji asked softly as Ryujin tried not to even breathe.

"Yeah, I'm just-"

"And this?"

Ryujin's throat immediately went dry the moment Yeji took her chin gently between her index finger and thumb to turn her face towards her. Not only meeting those dark, feline eyes, her malevolent smile, but her tits as well.

"Y-yeji..."

"I'm Mrs. Hwang to you, Miss..."

Ryujin was speechless as that woman moved the chair a little and straddled her lap. Feeling the warmth and sweet scent of her body. She was going crazy, but even more so her mind, she was her father's damned new wife! And she was now sitting on her lap.

Dream or nightmare?

"What are you doing Mrs-"

"Shhhhh..." Yeji put her index finger on top of her lips and brought her face closer to hers, with a mischievous smile. "I just want your help... Like I told you."

That whisper had triggered so much in Ryujin that immediately her eyes dropped to her stepmother's lips, she felt the terrible need to kiss them and before she could do so, Yeji pressed her lips to hers.

Her hands took on a life of their own and came to rest on Yeji's milky bare thighs and slowly moved up until they reached her ass and squeezed it.

In her mind, she knew it was all wrong, but her body wasn't reacting the same way and her friend was starting to stiffen up which was taking her by surprise.

"Mmmh..." Yeji parted Ryujin's lips, but kept her face close. "You're a good kisser, baby..."

The blonde still had her eyes closed, her breathing heavy and her hands clenched on that ass that she didn't seem to want to let go.

"And your little-not-so-little friend is already awake..." Yeji whispered and in a matter of seconds, she pulled away from the blonde, standing up again.

Ryujin opened her eyes and looked at her, the woman was smiling.

"What's going on?" The blonde asked after she was able to catch her breath, not really understanding what was going on.

"Thank you for your help." The ginger-head came over again, gave her a kiss on the cheek and a wink. "Have a good night." She whispered in her ear and Ryujin almost lost control again.

Yeji left the office and the blonde stood watching the screen for almost half an hour, unable to move or know what to say. Still her cock was as hard as a rock and she decided to take matters into her own hands. Literally.

She left her father's office and went on her way to her room, more exactly to the bathroom.

"Fuck!" Her eyes were closed, her forehead was starting to sweat and her hand was gripping her cock tightly as she stroked it over and over again.

The image of what had happened and a whole bunch of other things ran through her head over and over again, but there was still one thing she was missing and that was getting it on. It had been so long since she had jerked off, because she had exactly who to call to solve that problem every time, but this time it was completely different.

The next morning, Ryujin saw from her window Yeji leaving the house very early, with casual clothes but still managed to look sexy and elegant, she wondered where she would go since it was Sunday, but after a while, she decided to call one of her friends to calm the heat that her parts had.

"Mmmh!"

"Ahhhhh! Ryujin!" The girl was quite a screamer and the blonde didn't mind because they were alone or so she thought.

Ryujin was on top of her, fucking her hard and without feeling, until her door opened.

"What the fu-" Ryujin immediately got up from her bed covering her bottom with a pillow. While the girl on the bed tucked herself up to her neck with the sheet, looking visibly scared.

Yeji now stood in the doorway looking between the girl and Ryujin, stifling them with her gaze, but even more so the blonde.

"Get out of here." Her voice was loud and demanding.

"Who is this-"

Yeji walked briskly and grabbed the girl's arm, with Ryujin unable to do or say absolutely nothing, only watch her movements.

"I said get out of here, you little bitch." Her stepmother growled, managing to lift the whining girl, but Ryujin could only look at the face of the cat-eyed woman who looked extremely sexy being angry.

The girl picked up her clothes and looked at Ryujin angrily, but Ryujin paid no attention to her and she had to left the room.

After that, Yeji's attention went to Ryujin. And the blonde gulped.

"Did you feel good while you were fucking her thinking about me?" Yeji's words came out of her mouth in a sexy way, as she walked towards Ryujin, who was still naked and with the pillow covering her parts.

"Wh-what are you doing in my room, why did you come in like that? I-"

Yeji put her finger on her lips again to shut her up, once she was close enough to feel her breathing hitch.

"Answer the damn question, Ryujin..." She smiled at her. "Did you feel good?"

The blonde gulped and nodded, knowing that was exactly what she was doing. As she fucked that girl all she could think about was what it would be like to fuck her new stepmother and the thought of thrust that pussy made her mouth water.

"That's nice..." Yeji smiled and grabbed the pillow Ryujin was still holding.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

"I'll make you feel a lot better than that... Baby."

With a single tug, Yeji pushed the pillow out of the way throwing it back on the bed to see that Ryujin's cock was still perfectly erect and hard. She bit her lips and turned her gaze back to her face, which looked a little nervous, but there was plenty of desire in her dark brown eyes.

Yeji slowly rose to her knees as she held Ryujin's hips, the blonde was watching her from above and it seemed to her that she was dreaming, a rather naughty dream.

"Take off the condom." She ordered her and Ryujin removed it quickly, almost in desperation that made Yeji smile. "Good girl."

Seconds later, without losing eye contact and without Ryujin taking her eyes off her tight breasts under that dress as well. Yeji firmly grabbed her cock and started pumping delicately. Making Ryujin grunt and throw her head back with her eyes closed.

"Look at me... Ryujin..." She whispered to her and the blonde had no choice but to do so. "Watch me play with your fat cock and hide it completely in my mouth, baby."

Without another word, Yeji spit her cock out first and then swallowed it completely, all the way down, making sure her tongue was on the underside.

"Fuck!" Ryujin moaned and grabbed Yeji's orange hair with one hand.

Her mouth was open in an O-shape and her body was literally shaking at the sensations she was experiencing. Not that she hadn't been given a blowjob before but now it wasn't just anyone who was giving it to her, it was her father's wife, Her fucking new stepmother.

"Mmmmh!" Yeji moaned without losing eye contact and held the base of her cock, which was quite large, moving her head back and forth gently.

Ryujin could feel it reaching all the way to the beginning of Yeji's throat and with each moan, her cords vibrated and that gave it a very different feel.

"God... Yes..." Ryujin had her eyes narrowed, her mouth open and her breathing completely agitated, her heart was beating a thousand. "I'm... About to..."

Yeji moved her head faster, sucking her cock more wildly, getting her saliva to start dripping and Ryujin to enjoy this much more.

The blonde started to feel the tingling in her stomach and it tightened, making her moans much louder and she closed her eyes.

"Open your fucking eyes, Ryujin" The ginger-head ordered and the blonde did so, while still pumping her cock with her firm grip. "Watch where your cum will go..."

Yeji moved her hand fast enough to make Ryujin start to feel her body spasm and soon enough she saw her stepmother open her mouth and stick out her tongue, which made her explode immediately.

"Damn!"

Her semen landed on Yeji's tongue, but also on her breasts, going deep into her dress and leaving a beautiful sight of that white liquid running down her stepmother's body.

"So much cum indicates that you hadn't even cum with that little bitch, did you?" Yeji stood up, while Ryujin could barely stand, watching her every move.

The ginger-head took some of the cum dribbled on her breasts and scooped it up with her index finger, taking it into her mouth. This made the blonde's mouth water and she was breathing hard.

"Get dressed for lunch, honey..." She winked at her and turned around, walking out of the room, while Ryujin watched the sway of her hips and ass as she walked away.

She tossed her hair back and looked down, her cock still half-erect and a few drops of cum on the floor.

She didn't know exactly what had happened or what it all meant, but there was a smile on her face. She didn't even feel remorse, all she felt was even more desire.

"Wow... That was amazing."

__________________________________

Of course there will be a second part of this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 7.9K 52
Yeji is an 19-year-old girl whose mother couldn't continue paying for her studies at an art university, she decides to look for a job but a one-page...
149K 13.7K 49
-Todos la necesitan a ella- Meredith desaparece y AndrΓ³meda no puede con todo lo que estΓ‘ pasando. AΓΊn asΓ­, en un estado deplorable, los dioses le...
80.7K 4.5K 35
αžšαžΏαž„αžšαŸ‰αžΆαžœαžŸαŸ’αž“αŸαž αžΆαž˜αž½αž™αžŠαŸ‚αž›αžšαŸ€αž”αžšαŸ‰αžΆαž”αŸ‹αž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŸαŸ’αžšαžΈαž˜αž½αž™αž‚αžΌαžŠαŸ‚αž›αžŸαŸ’αžšαž‘αžΆαž‰αŸ‹αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαžαžΆαŸ†αž„αž–αžΈαžαžΌαž…αžαŸ‚αž–αž½αž€αž‚αŸαž€αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž“αŸ…αž†αŸ’αž„αžΆαž™αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαžŠαŸ„αž™αžŸαžΆαžšαžαŸ‚αž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαž˜αŸ’αž“αžΆαž€αŸ‹αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž˜αžΆαž“αžˆαŸ’αž˜αŸ„αŸ‡Kim taeV αžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌ...
39K 1.2K 18
❝ you two are so obvious ❞ in which tiffany can't be with taeyeon in public. ― beautaes 2017 Β© all rights reserved started 170201 completed 170903