Vittori ✔️

By unconsentingsoul

When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay f... More

INTRO
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
BONUS ONE

TWENTY-THREE

21.2K 602 114
By unconsentingsoul

LUCIEN VITTORI

"Dude! I'm serious! I have no idea who he was! I swear!" The man yelled at me. Though, to be fair, I couldn't really hear him because of the plane propellers behind him.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time, Jordan. Who did you send that money and file to?" I asked, looking into the pleading man's brown eyes.

"I-I don't know his name! All he said was that he worked for a large group! That's all I know! I swear!" The man desperately yelled.

I stared at him without a single care. This piece of scum didn't deserve to live in this world.

"You still betrayed us and possibly put a person close to me in danger. I'm afraid I have no choice." I said.

Slowly, I placed my foot on the chair and began to push him backwards. He yelled, pleading for his life.

"Shut up already." I said. I kicked the chair and the man fell backwards directly into the plane propellers. His agonizing screams run through the empty tarmac. My suit was getting stained with chunks of blood and flesh.

Once he had succumbed to his fate, I turned to my men who were watching. "Get this cleaned up." I said. One of them called into his earpiece, requesting a clean up crew.

I pulled off my black leather gloves and began walking in the opposite direction. I pulled out my phone and called Danny.

"Hey, Lucien!" He chirped into the phone in his enthusiastic voice.

"Hey, baby. I just finished some work. How's classes?" I asked.

"Bio was tough today. OH! Guess what? So, I went to Target and found this new shampoo and I tried it today. It smells sooooo good!" Danny rambled on about his day while I continued to listen.

Once I got in my car, I pulled out a handkerchief and began wiping some blood off my face.

"So, that's what happened. What about you? How was your day?" Danny asked.

"It was good. I did some stuff. The usual." I said, not waiting to tell him about our traitor.

"Are we still on for dinner tonight? You sound exhausted. We don't have to go if you don't feel like it." Danny said. I blushed a bit, imagining Danny worrying about my well being.

"I'm fine, Danny. I'm sure a quick nap will fix me right up." I said.

"Oh, right." He chuckled. "I gotta go! Angie wants me to watch her participate in a wet t-shirt contest." Danny said.

"Go be a supportive friend. I'll see you later." I said.

"Kay! Bye! I love you!" He said.

"I love you too." I said with a huge smile on my face. Danny hung up and I was met with a reflection of my sexy face on my phone.

I sighed and leaned back in my chair. Ever since Danny told me he loves me, I've been panicking and becoming more self conscious about myself.

Sometimes, I'll worry if I truly am being a good boyfriend. If I'm doing something right or if I'm fucking up. I've spent hours reading articles and watching rom coms to see how people act when they're in love.

Because in the end, I want to be the best boyfriend I can be for Danny.

Every morning, I make sure flowers are delivered to his dorm. I'm also planning on setting him up in my bank account. Giving him unlimited access to my money so he can spoil himself. And taking him on dates.

But currently, I have this thorn on my side that I feel like it might grow. It was brought to my attention that a lackey had stolen a personal file and some money and took off with them. I just thought it was a hustler for dad who needed those things, but dad never ordered those files.

It took a few days, but the guy, Jordan, was caught trying to leave New York. We had him... shaken up a bit... and asked him about the file and money. And who had ordered their retrieval.

I have my suspicions on who it was.

My phone rang. I checked and it was dad.

"Dad." I said.

"Anything?" He asked.

"Nothing. But I think I have an idea." I said.

"Who are your suspects?" Dad asked.

"Possibly the Lombardis. They've been a real pest recently. They're probably trying to get some leeway." I said.

"And the boy? Do we tell him or keep him in the dark?" Dad asked. I bit my nail and looked at myself in the rearview mirror. Blood stained my forehead. I looked like a maniac.

"Keep him in the dark. I promised to protect him. This is the only way. Get some more security to follow him. Have them stationed around him at all times."

"Understood. Come home when you can. We need to discuss my birthday." I could hear the slight happiness in his voice.

"On my way." I said. I hung up the phone and resumed cleaning myself.

What I didn't mention was that the file Jordan had stolen and given to a third party was everything about Danny. His address, his family, phone number, peanut allergy, everything. It was clearly taken with the intention to gather something on him.

I facepalmed myself. How could I be so stupid? Of course Danny would become a target the moment he started dating me. His life is in danger and at any chance, he could be taken away from me.

I refuse to allow the one good thing in my life to be taken away.

The ride home, I thought about what I need to do to protect Danny. While also not panicking him and him eventually leaving me.

Once I reached my apartment, dad was watching TV on the couch.

"Lucy!" Dad called. I sat in the recliner and crossed a leg over the other. Dad looked at my face and I think he spotted some blood. "Oof! Guess he wasn't much help." Dad chuckled.

"Nothing. What about your birthday?" I asked.

Dad gave me a mischievous smile. He has something big coming up.

"I didn't want to spend my birthday this year in a boring way. So..." He added theatrics.

"Dad, just say it." I told him.

"We're going to Rome!" He cheered.

"Cool." I said and turned back to the TV.

"Lucy!" Dad whined. "Can't you be more excited. Your cousins miss you."

"Those same cousins who tried to get me to drink rat poison? No grazie. I'm good." I said.

"How about this? You can bring along Danny." He said. I turned to him and he knew he hit the jackpot. "Think about it. It'll be yours and Danny's first romantic getaway." Dad explained.

I thought about it. I'd need to have a conversation with Danny about whether or not he wants to go. I don't think he's ever visited another country before.

Then the images came up in my head. Danny talking with my cousins and getting to know them. Him helping the moms cook. Us getting gelato at my favorite spot. And going to a winery we own.

Yes, it'll be a perfect vacation.

I was smiling to myself when my dad knocked me out of my thoughts. "Already going crazy, huh?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Just thinking about stuff." I said.

"So, pink or champagne?" Dad asked.

"Huh?" I asked him.

"The roses, for your wedding. You should know, Lucien. Vittori men settle down quickly. I imagine in three months you'll propose to him." Dad said.

"How long did it take you to propose to mom?" I asked dad.

"Met her in Monte Carlo and we were engaged two weeks later." He said. I gasped.

"That was quick." I muttered. It took two weeks for me to fall in love with Danny. I'm already protective of him. But marriage? That seems like a fast move.

My phone rang. I pulled it out and saw a notification from one of Danny's guards.

'He's showering right now. He's getting ready for the date.' The text said.

"I have to go shower. I'm meeting Danny later." I stood up from my seat and walked to my room.

"I think Danny'll look good in white!" Dad yelled from behind me. He laughed at his own comment while I rolled my eyes.

I hopped in the shower and began washing everything. Pieces of flesh were in my hair that I had to wash off.

I'll never tell Danny what I did. Partly because I feel like he'll be angry at me and leave me. He'll be ashamed of me and possibly be scared of me. Having Danny be scared of me rather than love me is my worst nightmare.

The restaurant I was meeting Danny at is an exclusive place with a four-month long waitlist. And there is a dress code. I wear a suit wherever I go because dad taught me to be professional in any place.

Danny was actually upset at me because I had a tie on when we visited the Bronx Zoo. He claims that it makes me stand out too much. But... that's kinda the point. Everyone needs to know that I'm superior to them.

I also didn't feel like driving, so I had my driver take me. The quick ride there was me worrying if I chose the right place for us. Would Danny like the place or is it too poshy? Should I have chosen somewhere more... civilian-like?

Is that offensive?

Maybe I should also get flowers. What kind? Roses? Sunflowers? Definitely not daffodils.

"Sir, we're here." The driver said. I focused out of my thoughts and sure enough, we were parked in front of the place.

I stepped out of the car and made my way in. The staff recognized me and didn't hesitate to escort me to my seat. I sat down and waited for my Danny to come.

When he walked in the place, I wanted to pass out at the sight of him. He's so fucking beautiful. His beauty is something that always stuns me. Sometimes, I can't even believe that such a beautiful person is mine.

How much luckier can a guy be?

I snapped to a waiter and had Danny brought over to me. Danny wore a simple gray button up and black slacks. His ass was perfectly cupped in his pants nicely. My dick was in there a few days ago.

"Lucien?" Danny asked. I snapped out and realized I had been staring at him.

"Let me help you!" I got up and pulled out his chair. He sat in his seat. I grabbed a napkin and placed it on his lap. "Don't want to get dirty now, do we?" I asked in his ear.

"Thank you, Lucien." He softly said with a smile on his face.

Like I said, how lucky am I to have Danny as mine?

------

<3 <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 76.7K 78
*There is ROUGH ANGRY SEX and if you are going to start reading remember that. I don't need anyone complaining how TOO rough this book is so CHOOSE w...
3.2M 122K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
69.6K 3.6K 53
[BxB] In the eyes of the public, Rhys Martinez is the darling boy of the governor of New York, who has an angelic smile and charming wit. The people...
88.9K 5.4K 26
Dontavius has been in love with Diamond since they were kids. When they were 23 and 22 respectively and finally began exploring a relationship togeth...