Little Crying Bag is beautifu...

Por bebestorres0809

Title:小哭包他又美又強[快穿] Tan Zhihuai is the strongest and most beautiful little cat demon in the clan. Because of h... Más

Chapter 1 (Arc 1)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (1)
Chapter 28 (2) (Arc 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Arc 3)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44 (Arc 4)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (Arc 5)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 kitten is home
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 End

Chapter 21

2.9K 115 2
Por bebestorres0809

"No, it's just that my phone is broken." Tan Zhihuai said obediently.

"Okay." In fact, Yang Huiyuan was already used to Tan Zhihuai not answering the phone, so he didn't bother him, "What's your relationship with Fu Xingyue now?" Tan Zhihuai said, "He's the one who raised me

. ."

008, who was about to teach his host to talk about her boyfriend: "..." What is it like to have a host who speaks fast? This is too easy to misunderstand.

really.

Hearing this answer, Yang Huiyuan said in his heart that it was true and at the same time he was heartbroken, he always felt like his cabbage was being raped by a pig.

He adjusted his mentality, and said earnestly: "This road is not long, the main thing is to know how to develop yourself. The role of Director Yuan's play is very suitable for you. Now that you have quit the group, you can develop in the film and television industry. Script I sent you an email half a month ago, have you read it? Don't be stubborn, in this situation you..."

Tan Zhihuai turned on the speaker, listened to Yang Huiyuan chattering, and clicked into the email with his finger , downloaded the script file and crossed it again, "I've read it, and I've decided to act."

Hearing Tan Zhihuai's affirmative answer, Yang Huiyuan heaved a sigh of relief, "Okay, I'll contact Director Yuan to confirm. Yes Yes, someone is looking for you recently, someone from the Jing Group, who contacted me several times, saying that they want to invite you to meet." The Jing Group, the biggest gold finger of the original owner in the plot, also allowed him to become the big villain Otherwise, based on the situation Tan Zhihuai had just arrived in, he would have been unable to turn himself around a long time ago, and it would be impossible to live to the end of the plot. However, Tan Zhihuai is not very interested in the behavior of recognizing relatives, which has no counterattack value. Tan Zhihuai half-closed his eyes, with no expression on his face, but his voice seemed a little uneasy, "What do they want from me?" "The contact person didn't say anything, just said that he wanted to talk to you." If you see me next time, I will decline the call next time, don't worry." "Okay, thank you Brother Yang."

"Where do you live now? Give me the address, so I can find you a job later." Yang Huiyuan asked.

"No. 9, District A, Langhu West Garden." Tan Zhihuai said.

After hanging up the phone, Yang Huiyuan recited the somewhat familiar address again, and suddenly remembered, isn't this next door to Sheng Junyao's house?

Fu Xingyue lives next door to Sheng Junyao?

Thinking of this, Yang Huiyuan called Sheng Junyao. Since he was a neighbor, maybe Sheng Junyao knew something about Fu Xingyue's private life.

The phone rang seven or eight times before it was connected. There was a lot of commotion on the other side, and the sound of the machine operating. Yang Huiyuan subconsciously glanced at the phone display, and it was not the wrong person.

At this time, Sheng Junyao raised his voice amid the roar of the machine on the opposite side, "Young Master Yang, if you have something to say, hurry up, I'm busy!" "Are you going to work as a coolie?"

Yang Huiyuan asked .

"Ah? What are you talking about? I'm a bit noisy here, speak up!"

Yang Huiyuan was a little confused, so he raised his voice and repeated the question.

"Oh! Don't mention it, I don't know which god I offended. My father suspended all my cards and ordered all my friends not to lend me money. He said that he would not be able to unblock me if I didn't work on the construction site for half a year. What can I do without money? Not only do I have to go to the construction site. I don't know which turtle is plotting against me, if I catch him, I will kill him!"

Even through the phone, Yang Huiyuan could hear Sheng Junyao's tone However, he didn't care about what happened to Sheng Junyao, "You find a quiet place, I have something to ask you." "

Then I'll ask the foreman to ask for leave for a while, remember you owe me a favor, wait for me You have to invite me to dinner during the holidays! Recently, I eat construction site meals every day, and my mouth has faded."

" Okay."

A few minutes later, the other end of the phone quieted down, and Sheng Junyao's voice became clear, "Please trouble Young Master Yang personally Call me? Didn't I make it clear to you? Your baby is clean, and I didn't even touch him.

"That's not it."

"Then what's the matter? Speed, I only asked for ten minutes off."

Many questions emerged in his mind, and finally Yang Huiyuan just asked safely: "Have you ever contacted Fu Yingdi in private? "

"Why are you asking this?" Sheng Junyao's tone was obviously a little frightened, "I don't know that fierce god."

Sheng Junyao didn't seem to say anything, but he seemed to have said everything. It's not easy to get along with. Sheng Junyao has probably been taught a lesson. Yang Huiyuan was silent for a moment, "That's it, it's okay. I'll treat you to dinner next time." "Lend me another

20,000 yuan."

"No, I I haven't paid your salary yet."

"I've made up my mind, I'll come back after a few months to pursue your baby Pimple, and when he becomes mine, I'll tell him not to pay you." Hearing that Sheng

Junyao Not kidding, Yang Huiyuan rubbed his slightly twitching temples, and said expressionlessly: "Get lost."

After calling Yuan Shu and Yang Huiyuan back, Tan Zhihuai opened WeChat again, and all the celebrities he had contacted in it were given He sent a condolence message, he replied briefly, and then went downstairs to wait for Fu Xingyue.

Today is Monday, and Fu Xingyue is going to the company for a meeting in the afternoon. He is expected to be home at five o'clock, and it is now four fifty.

Tan Zhihuai changed back to its original shape, and slowly went downstairs with graceful small steps. With Tan Zhihuai moving in, many things have been added to the layout of the villa at this time, cat toys, cat scratching boards, and big cats can be seen everywhere. From the climbing frame, it can be seen that there are cat families.

As usual, he inspected his own territory, and Tan Zhihuai walked towards the yard. Since Tan Zhihuai arrived, the fence around the catnip flower bed has been removed, and it is very convenient to smoke catnip.

When Tan Zhihuai is in a good mood, he will go to play.

However, as soon as he walked into the yard, Tan Zhihuai noticed an uninvited guest outside the railing not far away.

It was a fat orange cat, sitting outside the railing, staring at the catnip through the gaps of the newly planted rose vines, its eyes were full of covetousness, but it didn't come in for some reason.

Tan Zhihuai glanced at it, didn't communicate with it, just jumped onto the soft chair by the flower bed and lay down on his stomach.

"Xiaoju, Xiaoju?"

At this moment, there was a cry not far away, obviously looking for the fat cat.

Due to the orange cat's overly fat body, its owner quickly locked in its location.

Liang Xiaoji is a rich second generation and also a pet blogger.

As the only partner, Xiaoju is her lifeblood. She never thought that the well-behaved orange cat ran out today. She came out to look for it in a panic. She was holding her mobile phone to ask her friend for help, but she didn't expect to go far Saw it just outside the fence in a yard.

Looking at the body twice as fat as the average cat, she knew that she had found the right cat, and the ecstasy of finding it again swept her instantly, and hurried over to hug the orange cat, "Xiaoju, you scared me to death, how could you What about running around? What if I get lost?"

Liang Xiaoji complained and wanted to carry Xiaoju home, but Xiaoju suddenly kicked off her hand and jumped down, walked to the fence again, her eyes fixed on Stare in the yard, but this time the end of the line of sight is no longer catnip, but Tan Zhihuai on the chair.

I didn't expect the host to be so popular even after he became a cat, and he was fascinated by the fat orange. 008 was a little shocked. It is a fact that the host is popular, but this orange cat is also a male!

Following the line of sight of his cat, Liang Xiaoji squatted down and looked in through the gap, his eyes lit up immediately.

"What a beautiful cat!"

Although cats are cute, I have to say that cats are also beautiful and ugly. Although she doesn't want to admit it, her little orange is simply ugly compared to the one in the yard.

Liang Xiaoji immediately took out the phone, aimed, adjusted the focus, and took the picture in one go. But because of the distance, the angle is not right, and the pixels of the mobile phone are not good enough, the photos look far less beautiful than the eyes, but they are beautiful enough.

"Host, that person secretly took pictures of you." 008 said, "Do you need me to delete that photo?" Liang Xiaoji is a cute pet blogger with a lot of fans. If she exposes the host and gets more traffic, it might be a little troublesome.

Tan Zhihuai had discovered it when Liang Xiaoji appeared, but he didn't pay attention to it. Hearing this, he lazily turned over, "No, thank you Xiaoba." The

host is so cute, so cute! 008 twitched wildly in his heart, but his face was still quite reserved, "The host is welcome."

Liang Xiaoji originally wanted to tease the cat, let it come over and take another picture, but at this time the villa door opened, and a car slowly drove in In the yard, a man came down right after her. She was startled, feeling inexplicably guilty.

He hurriedly stood up, thankful that he was on the side of the villa, not so conspicuous, he hurriedly carried the cat away as if nothing had happened, and taught Xiaoju in his arms while walking.

After walking a long distance, Liang Xiaoji came back to her senses. The man just got off the car with his back turned to her, so she only saw a little side view and back view. Among other things, the man's jawline was even bigger than her life plan. Clear, wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs, with a strong and powerful body, he is the standard of a big man-level male god.

She had an inexplicable sense of familiarity with this back view, she didn't care about it, she was just thinking about the new photos of beautiful cats in her album, and she was very happy. But first of all, I still have to take this disobedient little orange back to give him a strict education, and then post on Weibo at night.

Fu Xingyue got out of the car and went straight to Tan Zhihuai, and picked him up shortly,

"Why are you waiting outside?"

Licking Fu Xingyue's sharp chin.

The man's Adam's apple moved up and down, gently supported Tan Zhihuai with both hands, and followed his retracted gaze, "Is there someone outside the yard just now?"

Tan Zhihuai wagged his tail, changed back into a human form and hung it on Fu Xingyue's body, tearfully said: "Yeah, there's a big orange cat, it wants to steal my catnip." Fu Xingyue raised his hand and touched

Tan Zhihuai's body . "Don't be afraid, I'm here, kitten, don't be afraid."

"Thank you master." Tan Zhihuai smiled openly, sweeping his big white tail around the heels of his legs, "Master, I'm hungry!"

Really eating It was almost ten o'clock in the evening at dinner time, Tan Zhihuai was coaxed by Fu Xingyue to drink a small bowl of porridge in a daze, and then went back to sleep, still hooking Fu Xingyue's arm before going to sleep, Fu Xingyue had to wrap him in arms.

At this moment, Fu Xingyue's cell phone lighted up silently.

Fu Xingyue clicked on the message,

[Boss Fu, the matter has been dealt with, and the detailed information has been sent to your mailbox. ]

Open the mailbox, there are detailed information about Liang Xiaoji and her cat, and the last is a photo, which is exactly the one Liang Xiaoji took this afternoon. The side face, the deep eyes are like a deep ancient pool, and it is hard to see how the emotions are surging underneath.

008 can't understand human eyes very well, but as Fu Xingyue stares at his host for a longer time, it always feels a little inappropriate. Although the host is indeed very good-looking, it doesn't have to stare at it for hours, right? And the eyes look like they want to eat people.

Just when 008 was hesitant to wake up Tan Zhihuai, Tan Zhihuai seemed to be sleeping a little restlessly, and squeezed into Fu Xingyue's arms again, burying his whole face in Fu Xingyue's arms.

Fu Xingyue's eyes softened, he laughed silently, and gently wrapped him in his arms, as if entrapping a lost and recovered treasure.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

55.3K 932 22
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: Bo Yao Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-06 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 217 Extra...
5.2M 46K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
9K 185 54
WARNING!?!? NOT MY NOVEL THIS IS MTL The No. 1 Stone Gambling Energy Engineer in the World Author: Zuiran Qingge Copywriter Mechas, spaceships, weap...
195K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad