Little Crying Bag is beautifu...

By bebestorres0809

Title:小哭包他又美又強[快穿] Tan Zhihuai is the strongest and most beautiful little cat demon in the clan. Because of h... More

Chapter 1 (Arc 1)
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (1)
Chapter 28 (2) (Arc 2)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37 (Arc 3)
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
chapter 44 (Arc 4)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 (Arc 5)
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67 kitten is home
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77 End

Chapter 16

3.3K 124 8
By bebestorres0809

 Taking a deep breath, Bai Xuran bent over to pick up the phone again. Even though the screen was broken, the screen of the phone still stubbornly stayed on the Weibo page, which happened to be on the hot comment page.

    [Hahaha, Huaibao is so popular, I hope everyone can continue to cooperate next time! ]

    [Brother Chu, you yanked people so hard that your setup collapsed! [Crying loudly] What expression is this? Hahaha die laughing! It can be seen that you really want to take a photo with Huaibao. ]

    [If you know it, I have to be Boss Fu the best. Take a picture with Huaihuai cat alone! Remember to post it later! Looking forward to looking forward to looking forward to! ]

    [I really can't bear Huaibao! When will new works be released? 】

    【Hahaha Qiuqiu is so resentful, it can be seen that she really wants to touch the cat's head, but Huaihuai's cat's head can only be touched by Teacher Fu! 】

    Bai Xuran slid his finger on the broken screen, looking at it one by one, either praising or teasing, but they were all kind comments, as if the overwhelming scolding against Tan Zhihuai before was just a dream.

    Bai Xuran's eyes were bloodshot, and his teeth were clenched.

    It never occurred to him that half a year of hard work would be in vain just because of this show.

    The scene in front of him made him feel that he had returned to his previous life, the self who was always living under the shadow of Tan Zhihuai and no one cared about him, so humble and insignificant.

    No, he is not reconciled!

    Bai Xuran's eyes were ruthless, but now that Tan Zhihuai was in the limelight, everything had to be considered in the long term.

    Thinking of this, Bai Xuran also clicked the forward button, edited Weibo and sent it out.

    "Host, the host has forwarded your Weibo." 008 reminded.

    Tan Zhihuai took out his phone and logged on to the Weibo page, and saw Bai Xuran's hot comments at a glance.

    Bai Xuran v: envious of you having a big meal together, I'm still getting an injection in the hospital [crying] //@晉知振v: It's over! [Picture]

    Obviously, this man of destiny can still endure.

    At this time when Fu Xingyue came back, the people around Tan Zhihuai didn't want to leave, but they couldn't stand the pressure of standing beside Fu Xingyue, so they quickly dispersed.

    Tan Zhihuai was about to talk to Fu Xingyue when his cell phone rang suddenly, it was Yang Huiyuan's call.

    After answering the phone, Yang Huiyuan was a little noisy, but his voice was still very clear, "Zhihuai, can I book you a flight ticket at ten o'clock tomorrow morning?" Tan Zhihuai didn't answer immediately, and turned to Fu Xingyue, "Fu

    Xingyue Teacher, when are you going back to Yuncheng?"

Fu Xingyue: "Tomorrow, the time has not been determined yet."

    "My agent happens to buy a ticket for me, so I'll ask him to buy it together, at ten o'clock in the morning."

    "Okay."

    "Zhihuai, Zhihuai? Are you listening?" Yang Huiyuan's side had already quieted down.

    Tan Zhihuai: "I heard that, Brother Yang, you can buy two tickets for me, and I will come back with Mr. Fu." "

    Mr. Fu? Fu Yingdi?!" Yang Huiyuan's voice was distorted.

    "Yeah, I'll text you the information later."

    Hanging up the phone, Tan Zhihuai opened the SMS page and asked Fu Xingyue, "Mr. Fu, what is your ID number?" Fu Xingyue

    took the phone and entered it in the chat. Enter your ID number in the box.

    At this time, the two were very close, and Tan Zhihuai was surrounded by the fragrance of Fu Xingyue's body. He touched his belly, raised his head and said pitifully: "I'm hungry."

    Fu Xingyue smiled, "There is a barbecue grill over there, I want to eat I'll grill anything."

    "Fish!"

    When Fu Xingyue was grilling fish for Tan Zhihuai, Yuan Shu came over with a glass of juice and walked to Tan Zhihuai's side.

    This is the first time that Tan Zhihuai met Yuan Shu. In the plot, the director Yuan is regarded as the male protagonist's bole. He likes his acting skills and recommends many crews for him. It's a supporting role.

    Yuan Shu is as tall as Fu Xingyue, with a fierce aura. Even with a smile, people can't feel the warmth. He looks scarier than Fu Xingyue. This may be the reason why the hero in the plot is respected and kept at a distance from him.

    After coming over, Yuan Shu didn't speak immediately, but looked Tan Zhihuai up and down.

    Tan Zhihuai leaned towards Fu Xingyue with a small stool, with a nervous expression, "Hi, Director Yuan."

    Fu Xingyue reached out and stroked Tan Zhihuai's head reassuringly, before shifting his gaze to Yuan Shu.

    Yuan Shu stared at Fu Xingyue touching Tan Zhihuai's hand, and then said to Tan Zhihuai: "Zhihuai, I'm preparing a play, and there is still a lack of a role. I want to invite you to play." 008:

    " Host, he's talking about the male number one in "Black and White Realm"!" In the plot, Bai Xuran starred in this drama, and Bai Xuran was very popular in the first place, but after acting in this drama, he even won awards and got soft hands , In one fell swoop, he became the little actor in China.

    If Tan Zhihuai accepts this role, the blow to the Son of Destiny will be huge!

    Just when 008 was happily thinking about the beautiful life where the counterattack value was earned, he only heard Tan Zhihuai say: "But I have never acted before, and my acting skills are not good." 008: "..." Forget it, as long as the host is happy    , Anyway, the counterattack value is more than half now, regardless of the final success or failure, the energy that can be obtained in the final settlement should be enough to travel to the next world.

    Sure enough, it is energy, but I don't know how the settlement channel is.

    008, who was wandering in thought, didn't notice the thoughtful look in Tan Zhihuai's slightly drooping eyes.

    "It's okay, the role fits your personality quite well, so it should be easy to act." Yuan Shu said, "I sent the script to your agent, you should think about it carefully and give me a reply before the end of the month." Give Tan Zhihuai a business card, "You can also call me privately."

    "Okay, thank you Director Yuan." Tan Zhihuai took the business card and was about to say a few more words when he suddenly saw Fu Xingyue put the grilled fish on the plate , even if he didn't care about Yuan Shu, he waited eagerly for the grilled fish to come.

Fu Xingyue brought the fish to Tan Zhihuai, glanced at Yuan Shu, the repelling intent in his eyes was obvious, Yuan Shu glanced at the fruit juice in his hand, and cast a wait-and-see look at Fu Xingyue, then Walked away with long legs.

    At twelve noon the next day, Tan Zhihuai got off the plane with Fu Xingyue.

    Both of them had disguised themselves, and they were also going through the VIP channel, so they left the airport smoothly and came to the parking lot. Tan Zhihuai didn't look for Yang Huiyuan, and followed Fu Xingyue all the way to his car.

    "What's wrong?" Fu Xingyue asked.

    Tan Zhihuai raised his head to look at Fu Xingyue, "Mr. Fu, can I visit your house?"

    008: "!!!"

    These days, due to recording programs and walking a lot of distance every day, Tan Zhihuai drilled He fell asleep as soon as he entered the tent, and there was no time to carry out his revenge plan.

    008 thought he had given up, but he didn't expect to wait here.

    But the expression of the host is too direct.

    But after thinking about it, 008 felt that it was already tactful enough, at least Tan Zhihuai didn't directly say whether he could live with Fu Xingyue's house.

    According to 008's understanding of Tan Zhihuai, it is basically impossible for anyone to refuse his request, and Fu Xingyue is no exception. Sure enough, it soon heard Fu Xingyue's affirmative answer, "Yes."

    "Thank you, Teacher Fu!" Hearing Fu Xingyue's agreement, Tan Zhihuai smiled, opened the car door and got in nimbly, without any reservations about being a guest.

    As Fu Xingyue's special assistant, Zheng Zheng saw Fu Xingyue allow other people to get into his car for the first time, and couldn't help but look back, but he happened to meet the boy's crooked eyes with a smile, and his face turned red to the base of his neck. Only his own heartbeat was left beside his ears, and he shivered and regained his senses until a cold realization came over him.

    Fu Xingyue: "Drive."

    "Yes." Zheng Jin hurriedly turned his head, his back was covered in cold sweat, and his hands on the steering wheel were trembling.

    As soon as Fu Xingyue sat down, Tan Zhihuai asked, "Mr. Fu, is there any fish for lunch?" "

    Yes, there is a fish pond at home. You can watch it later, and you can fish whichever you like." Fu Xingyue said.

    "Yeah." Tan Zhihuai said happily, "I want to eat braised fish, but also boiled fish."

    Fu Xingyue: "You can't eat spicy food." Tan Zhihuai has a sensitive taste and shed tears when he touched spicy food, but he just couldn't help it. Love to eat, often make people laugh and cry.

    Tan Zhihuai grabbed Fu Xingyue's sleeve, "But I really want to eat boiled fish, Mr. Fu, what should I do? I really want to eat it. I haven't eaten it yet.

 " He took off the mask and hat, and looked at Fu Xingyue with wet eyes, with an expression of crying if you disagree.

    Fu Xingyue persisted for a while, seeing that Tan Zhihuai's tears were about to roll out, he hurriedly said, "Okay, boil the fish." "

    Mr. Fu is so kind!" trace.

    With a smile in his eyes, Fu Xingyue rubbed Tan Zhihuai's head, you little liar.

    After a while, Fu Xingyue said, "Didn't your manager say he was coming to pick you up today?"

    Only then did Tan Zhihuai realize that Yang Huiyuan hadn't called him. He took out his phone and found that it was still in airplane mode. As soon as the data was turned on, the phone rang, and it was Yang Huiyuan.

    Yang Huiyuan was standing at the VIP exit of the airport at this time, looking around and calling Tan Zhihuai, and finally got through, "Where are you? I saw that the reminder has arrived, why haven't you come out yet?

    " Then he heard a brisk voice from the other side, "Brother     Yang , I'm going to visit Mr. Fu's house, you can go back by yourself, bye." "Wait,

    Tan Zhihuai..."

    "Duddu..."

Hearing the busy tone on the phone, Yang Huiyuan finally turned his head around, he was out of breath for a moment, wow, Fu Xingyue actually abducted his artist!

    Yang Huiyuan watched the live broadcast. He also knew how much Tan Zhihuai admired Fu Xingyue's cooking skills in the live broadcast. He had a bad feeling when Tan Zhihuai asked him to buy an extra ticket yesterday.

    I originally thought that when I received Tan Zhihuai today, I would talk to him about the dark side of the entertainment industry.

    It turned out that no one saw it!

    But Yang Huiyuan was furious, but he didn't dare to go to Fu Xingyue to snatch Tan Zhihuai back.

    Yang Huiyuan is not an ordinary manager, he also has the status of a rich second generation, but the more he is like this, the more he knows that Fu Xingyue's energy is huge, so big that the family behind him can only be caught up in the dust, not to mention he is still a rich man. Out of the family status, even Sheng Junyao can't beat him, let alone contend with Fu Xingyue.

    Thinking of this, Yang Huiyuan felt a little dejected.

    So far, Yang Huiyuan has never thought that Tan Zhihuai took the initiative to go with Fu Xingyue.

    Half an hour later, Tan Zhihuai jumped onto the sofa in Fu Xingyue's living room skillfully, without any sense of strangeness when he came here for the first time.

    "Sit down for a while, I'll cook." Fu Xingyue took off his coat and walked to the kitchen in his shirt.

    "Where are the fish? I'll catch them." Tan Zhihuai stood up enthusiastically.

    "Go out the back door to the left, there is a fish pond, and there is a net bag next to it." Fu Xingyue's voice came from the kitchen.

    Before Fu Xingyue finished speaking, Tan Zhihuai had already arrived at the fish pond. The pond was not big, but there were many kinds of fish in it, many of which Tan Zhihuai had never seen before. What they had in common was that they were big and fat. Just delicious.

    He didn't need a net bag either. He took a small bucket, stretched out his hand and hooked it, and a fish fell into the bucket. After a while, the bucket was half filled with fish.

    "Host, you can't finish eating so much." 008 persuaded.

    "If I can't finish it, I'll eat it tonight!" Tan Zhihuai said as a matter of course.

    008: "..." I dare to say that you are really going to depend on someone else's house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 91 9
Little Birdy Pampering Manual By 酒煮核弹头 Completed Bai Yuan is a magical little parrot that had just hatched out of his shell. With pristine peach-colo...
195K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
244K 846 26
its all in the title babes 😋
18.1K 300 10
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: Xing Zhutao Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-08-27 The latest chapter: Main text Chapter 93...