๐Ž๐ซ๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œโœ”๏ธ

By backwoodfairy

(๐š๐๐ฃ.) ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐ ; ๐›๐ž๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ซ๐๐ข๐ง๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๏ฟฝ... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

11

8.1K 489 110
By backwoodfairy

daesyn messiah walker

i sat up in my bed and stared at the ultrasound photos i had kept from the last few doctor visits.

i grabbed the scrapbook from under my bed and placed them inside the film and labeled them based on how many weeks strom was.

it felt weird knowing sooner or later i was really finna be a dad...and to be completely honest i had no idea how to be one.

i chewed on my lip as flashes of my childhood went through my mind.

"daesyn..." i heard storm whine as he walked into my bedroom.

"wassup pa?" i asked getting up and wrapped my arms around his waist.

he allowed me to and laid his head on my chest, over these few months he finally started letting me touch him more and be more affectionate with him.

not that i blame him for having a wall up at first...especially with how i reacted.

"ion wanna be down there." he said with a pout and i laughed.

"baby it's too late to cancel it now..." i said then kissed his forehead and he wiped the spot.

"they sent you up here, huh?" i asked and he nodded his head.

"they said they putting up the actual colors that'll reveal the gender now so we gotta wait until they call us down there." he said and lifted his arms up.

i picked him up before sitting on the bed with him in my lap, i pulled up the hoodie he was wearing and smiled some seeing his baby bump.

it's like it grew more and more everyday, i rubbed his stomach and felt a light flutter against my hand.

"stopppp making it kick." he said mugging me and i rolled my eyes.

"nigga it's my seed."

"and i'm carrying it shut the fuck up." he spat.

"okay attitude...chill out." i said rubbing his waist.

"come on so you can put on yo actual outfit." i said and he groaned before standing up.

"why i can't wear this?" he asked holding his arms up.

"you wearing shorts that stop under yo ass and a big ass hoodie...now go change." i said and he flipped me off before grabbing the outfit off my dresser.

it was grey sweats with a black cropped-shirt, that stopped above his belly, and a black, white, and blue flannel.

"helpppp!" he yelled at me and i scrunched up
my face.

got his ass too damn spoiled.

"imma fuck you up later..." i mumbled getting up and grabbed the sweats and helped him put on his clothes.

"thank you pookie butt." he said and pursed his lips together.

i shook my head before leaning down a bit and  kissed his lips, what caught me off guard was him wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me closer.

i pulled his body closer to mines and wrapped his legs around my waist.

"move yo horny ass." i said once i was able to pull away and he pouted.

"you got me pregnant but won't fuck me while i am is crazy." he said and i laughed.

"nah ion wanna hurt you or the baby...or mess wit what we got going."

"you my baby daddy...?" he said ina questioning tone.

"you'll get it later." i said shaking my head.

i put him back down on the ground and watched as he looked in the mirror on the wall and fixed his locs letting them fall infront of his face.

"you look good..." i said bitting my lip, i could tell he was gaining weight and it was going to his thighs and ass.

it's crazy even his pecs starting to get a lil chunky, he hates it but i lowkey find it cute.

"i like you man, you lie a lot." he said and i shook my head.

"imma block druski from yo phone." i said as i walked up behind him  and pressed his ass against my front.

"moveee yo dick poking me." he said tryna push me back but i wrapped my arms around his waist.

"you ight." i said putting my face in the crook of his neck and gently sucked on it.

"mmph— stop move." he said but only tilted his head to give me more access.

"you saying stop but giving me more room to leave my mark..." i whispered as i reached down into his sweats to his dick.

i felt his body tense up before relaxing,"pl-please..." he muttered and started thrusting his hips forward.

i held back a groan as i watched him through the mirror, his eyes fluttering as he slowly moved his hips back and forth.

i rubbed my thumb over the tip where pre-cum was already leaking,"you so fuckin sexy..." i told him and i heard a whimper from him and felt my boxers getting tight.

"storm you lucky they downstairs right now i swear i'd fuck the shit out you..." i said before i started back sucking on his neck.

he moaned softly as i started moving my hand up and down his dick at a fast pace, i watched his eyes roll back and he bit on his lip before i felt my hand being covered in his cum.

"damn pa..." i said laughing as i pulled my hands out his sweats.

i felt him lean back against me and let out a breath,"go wash yo hands..." he said and i nodded my head before licking my fingers.

"you nasty." he said as i walked to the bathroom.

"you like it tho." i said as i pumped soap into my hands then started washing my hands and dried them off.

"shut- daesyn." he said once he noticed the hickeys on his neck.

"hush." i said before smacking his ass and watched as he changed his sweats and underwear.

it was a knock on the door as storm fixed his sweats then i opened the door once he sat on the bed and got on his phone.

"come on so y'all can see the gender." d3 said while dapping me up.

"ight come on pa." i said and strom slowly got up and walked over to me.

"close them eyes." d3 said and storm smacked his lips.

"hell nah move." storm said grabbing my hand and dragged me the rest of the way dow the stairs.

i watched as a smile stretched across his face as the decorations came into view.

"i tolddd you." he said cheesing hard as hell and i shook my head while laughing.

"i guess you was right, huh?"

i took in all the balloons around us that was brown, green, and yellow that decorated my living room.

"come lemme show y'all the kitchen." his sister, nadia, said as storm dragged bronx and cortez along side him.

"how you feel?" micah asked patting my back.

"i mean- i'm happy as hell...i really didn't care what the gender was. i'm finna have a lil boy running around is still crazy to me tho." i said and felt an arm around my waist.

i looked and saw my mom,"congrats baby i can't wait to see you become a father..." she said before taking my face with both her hands.

"you be anything like your father imma beat yo head to the white meat, okay?"she said with a smile on her face letting me know she wasn't playing.

"i don't plan on being anything like him." i said truthfully before gulping.

my mom may seem sweet and innocent but she was a true psychopath when she needed to be...she use to be a hit man before having me and my sister.

"now go have fun." she said patting my cheek and walked off.

"that lowkey made me hard..." micah mumbled and i smacked his in his chest.

the cons of having a mom that's good looking and dangerous all in one, attracts way too many niggas.

i cant count the amount of men i've watched her reject during my childhood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

612K 21.7K 34
๐‘– ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘“ ๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘›๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘—๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘...
43.9K 1.3K 17
๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™š๐™š๐™™ ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™š๐™›๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™™.
138K 5.4K 31
๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ . - แด›ส€แด€แด˜แด˜แด€sแด›แด€ส€แดข ยฉ แด€แดœษขแดœsแด› 2021 #1 / blackpeople
18.6K 828 23
See my feelings involved, ion walk around like i'm bulletproof